- The view quick dino statistics has two views possible now, one for stats and one for battles/trial information.
- Dinos now cost $5,000 from the lab and everyone's lablimit has been reduced to 5. Lab limits for Lab workers at Level 3 are boosted back to 10. This is to help stimulate buying and selling from players so current dinosaurs don't go to waste.
- At the same time, 4 species are available at a time from the lab and will go through a random cycle every 2 hours with the species being swapped out for another 4. The T-Rex isn't included in this, for obvious reasons. ;)
- You can equip backgrounds to your dinosaurs soon. I have two available right now with more coming.
- All the NPCs have been replaced.
- I have the bases through for human avatars, which will be restricted to an upgrade only feature.
- The stats page has been updated with more things, including a total money count. 547 mill guys, damn. XD
- In lieu with the above, I'm lowering interest rates again. I'm also going to stop weekly allowances if you have over 100,000 except for upgrades (whose weekly allowance will drop to the basic account rate). The same applies if you have a job. EX needs to have more of a challenge.
However, as there's quite a few mini-games floating around, it really shouldn't be that hard to get money. Let's not forget about battles as well. :)
- I'll be introducing a breeding license too, which you'll purchase for a one off fee of $25,000. You'll need at least 1000 player points too, just to prove that you've been playing the game at least a little before you start to populate with little baby dinos. (Hint: you also get player points for posting on the boards.)
- I'm going to reset everyone to immediately be unemployed. You'll be able to choose your new jobs and go with the new system as soon as the game's back up and running. The reason for this is because I'm implementing job "tasks" that you go for in order to get promoted. You receive the benefit once you reach Level 3 and have completed your two levels of tasks. New job payments will be once a day, instant payment. :)
- You can now search for colors, markings and marking colors on the search tool.
Eeesh, I feel like a really mean politician for announcing all of this. XD It has
to be done though, and I'm sorry. I think this new system will help battle inflation.
And to *hopefully* sweeten things, once I'm done with the chat I'm going to open up all the site for you guys to test out and bug-hunt for me. ;)
And on the OTHER scale of things...:
What do you think about Exhibited becoming a game where everything ages/gets hungry etc every day you login? Let me know your thoughts on this topic.