Shiny.. So Shiny
Some updates today!
The games page has been revamped:
Healing Cherries and Magic Peaches have new properties - the first one, as well as healing, will instantly heal a broken bone. The Magic Peach will instantly heal any other ailment minus broken bones. :D
Egg Insight is in the scale shop and is a one-off purchase. Will reveal extra information about your own eggs in incubators and in clutches. If someone else has it, you can view the extra info on their own eggs. :)
Xylax surprised me today also by offering to draw all the equipment for each dinosaur! So if you're thinking about making any overlays for these, it's probably best to hold off for now, since we'll get these implemented automatically. <3
- Stat caps can now be lowered to the current stats from dinosaur pages. There are achievements tied to both of these.
- All bred dinosaurs no matter what should start getting higher caps slightly than what they were getting before - this can be anywhere from 30% higher right up to double the cap they were getting set before, regardless of where parents were. (Though obviously, more cap reached = more new baby cap!)
- Addition of polls.
Coming up soon (either this week or next):
- Herbivore Summary (find out what dinos can hunt what species, what boosts are given and such)
- Mass Adding of Achievements, I won't announce when these are in so it will be up to you to find them!
- Revamp of the fishing game (again). We have some new art for it, and a new idea to make it so you can play it all day if you want. However this depends on Kitei, and if she can get the new item art done in time. ;D
- (Hopeful) addition of scratchcards! (again depending on art)
- (Hopeful) addition of the stat cap raiser items, but again, this depends on art.
STAY COOL, EVERYONE!
As stated in the last news post, the guides to the new layout are here:
For 13+ Players
For Under 13 Players