We've been having a slight issue with cron but I *should* have nailed it now:
- All dinos that age per day (not login per day) have had cron run for them so should be able to train, get hungry etc again today.
- All dinos that age per login have been aged back by two days (if the owner logged in today already and started the first half of their cron) so that when they login again tomorrow, it should all go through.
I've also smashed a few bugs today, and there's a few new additions:
- A URL button for the chatroom, so you can post links without having to race to copy and paste before the room refreshes. It will automatically open a new window once you click them too.
- An inbreeding counter. I've been listening to what you guys have been asking for and I decided to come up with a happy medium. From now on, if you breed a mother to a son, a father to a daughter or a brother to a sister, every egg you get will be 100% inbred. Every half brother and half sister you breed together, the egg will be 50%. This will only decrease through new generations - breeding a 0% to a 100% for example would give you a 50% egg, etc etc. The dinosaurs will also get lower intelligence than a 0% inbred egg would.
- The Pyroraptor now has a chick picture. ;) (Microraptor to follow..)