It's the 1st of the month! Which means... A new monthly donation item!
The Rainbow DNA Modifier will let you choose which marking type you want your dinosaur to be. Not heavy/common etc, but the pattern itself - so leopard, blanket, etc. You can only change to a marking that exists for that species though, of course!
I also have individual DNA modifiers that I'll release in the scale shop at one point, too.
Regarding other updates:
All updates and work is being done on the other server for EX at the moment, which is why there's a slight lack here. Among them are:
* Trials are being revamped to be more seperated. You'll have to register a dinosaur for one trial type and trialling should be easier now.
* Racing trials will allow you to place bets on them.
* Hunting trials will no longer be player-createable.
* Agility will have different course types unlockable per dinosaur once they've been entered in enough trials.
* Conformation has a chance to win double points with a second first place, due to all species having seperate 1st-10th places.
* There will be a new trial-type; Strength Pulling, specifically for the larger dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus Rex. Coincidentally, they are banned from Agility (for obvious reasons!!)
* Battle moves now have to be learned through levelling up, rather than by just appearing when you have the right strength.
* Battles now have 2 healing moves, and 3 dodge moves that have the chance to boost stats. They'll only boost stats 1 time during the battle each though to avoid mass-spamming. ;D
There are tons more also, but those are what I've been working at the moment. I'm trying to hurry everything up because the new EX is really just so awesome and I want you guys to see it. @.@;
Also, we have a third map incoming. Preview here:
And finally, we have a new NPC coming with the new layout. Well, we actually have several, but she is the one I'm most excited about:
Her name is Vadoma.
Thanks for being awesome, EX!!