I've made continous little small updates throughout the site since the server change.
- Fixed bugs. The ones I have fixed are on the forums and are "locked".
- Added a status to chat, where you can set yourself to away. This icon will appear:
- Added a lurk button for mods. ;)
- Added a "notes" link at the top for upgrades. It's just a pop-up window where you can store your own private notes! (This is especially useful for me).
I will next be moving onto developing herbivores as we've had a few images come in. Here's a preview of one:
Those of you who have been in chat with me will know my plans for them, but a quick recap:
- Setup much like fish, requiring minimal care
- Gradings (such as A+, A, B etc) for the animals
- Automatic breeding with seasons
- Rearing for meat
- Pack hunting
Alongside this I am intending to develop some more side-stats (Hunting Experience, Agility Experience, Racing Experience) etc that will be boosted in different ways. This will probably cause a revamp of dino pages to fit all the extra information in.
I'll keep everyone posted over the next few days. :)