Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

a little confused right now but okay XD

I'm a big Stargate Fan and Carson is my favorite Character

playing Pet games ;)

funny and a little bit on the crazy side?

4. What's your favourite ... animal?
wolf

understanding the game. It looks like so much fun!

I love SciFi :)
Well, rather conflicted right now. It's a rather long story (well, not really, but I'm working on other things, so meh. :P), but otherwise pretty goo. -fail-

Well, my littlest cousin's name is Ella, and I love her to bits (even though I only get to see her once a year if I'm lucky) and that's pretty much it. I'm sorry I'm so boring!

I dance. And just an FYI, I am not a stick like most of the dancers you see out there. SO keep your stereotypes to yourself. xP

Well, somewhat abrasive at times...easily angered...but bubbly and fun to be around.

4. What's your LEAST favourite vegetable?
A potato. It's a long story. xD

Well, for outside EX, I'd like to be able to dance a solo in a recital one day. :3 inside of EX, I'd like to have more PP than my pathetic amount right now. 10,000 would be nice.

Dancing. <3

What is a potato?

A potato is a vegetable that grows under the ground and can be eaten in a variety of ways, up to and including; fried, stewed, roasted, baked, mashed, smashed, julienned, scalloped and so on.

I'm every well, thanks. And yourself?

I love all things ancient and old (except, that is, my men. :P), and especially ancient and old of the Egyptian variety. The Ankh was an Egyptian hieroglyphic that read as 'eternal life'. It was also called the 'key of life' or the 'key of the Nile'. It's the first hieroglyphic that popped into my head when I was registering, so 'Ankh' I am.

Read. Usually I'm reading books about ancient Egyptian culture, but right now I'm actually reading a book called The Link, about the discovery of the fossil Ida and what that discovery changed in science and what was thought about human evolution.

A little eccentric and odd, but lovable all the same. Bookish and likes to keep to herself, but fun to talk to anyway. Reserved until you get to know her. Always spouting off some rubbish about some long lost culture or another.

4. What's your favourite ... (food)?
Sour gummies. I love them. Incidentally, I can't stand regular gummies. They make me gag.

I don't, but then, I've always been a kind of 'go with the flow' type of person.

Ancient Egypt and archaeology.

If you could do anything in the world and you knew you couldn't fail, what would it be?

This is going to sound like a camp answer, but make it so everyone on this planet has basic, civil, fair human rights. Also, hello Ankh my dear.

0. How are you?
Peachy keen.

The Ayra part was a misread from a book. The zar turned it from my internet-name to a gamertag.

Work. Ride horses. Be on the internet.

Sometimes hyper sometimes mellow, I guess. Flexible to the situation.

4. What's your favourite ...
Pie. Key lime.

GET A MICRORAPTOR darned lab.

People (from a psychological level), Horses (from all levels)
- - As spoken by Ayra - - Noteses: FINALLY HAVE MY MICRORAPTOR. Thanks for making me wait 4 days, lab :D Welcome to my world, Tamashii
----> I'm pretty good :3

----> Kymmie is my real name XD

----> Read and be on the internet X3

----> Quiet, sweet, and helpful. I hate fighting/yelling/loud.

4. What's your favourite ...color?
----> Purple. No, orange. um. I have a lot. XD

----> I just want pretty dinosaurs. -shrug-.... dream is to move back to my old town soon..

----> Writing. I don't talk very much, so writing is my outlet. I can make my characters do anything, no repercussions for me. Nobody can limit what I write. Writing is a flow of emotions and creativity, someone's little look into my very own heart.
-Kymmie
Sometimes I wonder about things. May 28th: Does anyone keep their promises anymore, or do I just come across the worst kind of people?
Hi y'all! Totally posted everywhere else before noticing this, lol...

I'm good! Thanks for asking. :)

It's short for Niara Susarin, my DA account username, spiritual self name, and art/online pseudonym.

Sleep! I have narcolepsy. No, really, I do. I sleep on everything, all the time. When awake (occasionally), I like drawing and reading.

Crazy (which is surprisingly accurate). I've also been told I'm hilarious and good at art.

4. What's your favourite ... color?

I like blue-green. :)

My future plans include: sleeping (as usual), getting married (in July), moving again (in one week) and continuing to take care of dogs and cats. On Exhibited, I want T-Rex and Linheraptor packs. :D

Um... lots actually. Here's a list: Buddhism, dog training, daemonism, therianthropy, narcolepsy, cooking, drawing (pencil, pen, watercolor, colored pencil, ink, acrylics, markers), sculpture, dinosaurs, gender identity, animation, Japan, plus some more stuff I'm forgetting right now.

I like Shrek better, for the amazing background animation and lighting. :)

And next person:
Where's the weirdest/most interesting place you've ever been?

Dinosaurs!! *runs everywhere*
---------Great, you? Oh wait...
---------I don't really know XD
---------Everything! Mwahaaa *cough*
---------loud and very energetic
4. What's your favourite ....Kind of Animal
---------Bob-cat and a Deer
---------Yes, to obtain 50 mil. and get a forever upgrade.
---------I really like animals, so I take classes involving so.
0--;How are you? :P
Pretty good.

1--; What's the story behind your nickname?
It just came randomly into my head, I couldn't think of anything else.

2--; What do you do in your free time?
Usually watch documentaries and movies on TV, go swimming.

3--; How would your friends describe you?
'Loyal' and 'strange-but-funny' is what I usually get.

4--;What's your favourite ... animal?
Hippopotamus

5--; Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
Hmmm... I plan on being a paleontologist or an ornithologist.
For Exhibited, I plan on getting a Spinosaur and sort of pimp my other dinos.

6--; Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
Animals in general. Specifically the evolutionary process from dinosaur to bird is what I find interesting.
Art, I don't do digital stuff. They're just more of doodles really.
And I have an obsession for owning reptiles. Currently I have a turtle (Red-Eared Slider specifically), but I may buy a chameleon from a local Reptile Expo some day. (They're expensive though. :c)
I am great and excited to have joined!
Umm one of my role play characters.
Umm read climb trees.
umm hyper and I don't know..... is that a squirrel!
4. What's your favourite ... (food)
watermelon!!!!!!!
Umm I dont know maybe become a millionare on here.
6. Is the re anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
Mmmm discrimaniation on certain types of dogs.

0. How are you?
I'm fine

Not that much. All I know is that It's Nicole.

Go on the computer, work on my story which I hope to get publish,draw, and read.

Strange, abnormal, creative, intelligent, and loud.

4. What's your favorite rodent?
Squirrel!

My dream is to publish a book I'm working on.
My goal for Exhibited is to get plenty of Spino's.

I am very passionate about writing.
Everybody likes free stuff.
0. How are you?
awesome and cora-roarish ROAR

well my friends said that i have cool words and my fave was roar so i put letters from my name and added roar and CORA-ROAR was born

umm it depends but on a nice day i like to play with my friends and if they're not home i like to work on my leaf and flower collectiion

active, crazy, funny, animated, always happy, is able to make anyone's day, and always hungry{when i wrote this i have eaten 5 hot dogs time to get the last 3 =~)}

4. What's your favourite ...NAME
revetraqx and nemue

to get a forever upgrade and possibly become a mod

learning languages right now im learning Chinese and spanish

My question is ... what is best dragon or dino
(i pick dragon)

"Chocolate is great"~Xervos Qiyn
A dino with wings! :D

0. How are you?
Happy because Cheese is no longer dead! :D

I use Wolf as my nickname on the internet.

Play on the computer, go outside, watch TV, do something fun, draw

3. How would your friends describe you? Funny, sometimes annoying, weird when I want to be

4. What's your favourite dog and dinosaur?
Siberian Husky and Spinosaurus/Megaraptor/Utahraptor
5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment?
To become an animator or wolf scientist
Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
To be the best Megaraptor breeder
6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Defiently wolves and dogs, then computers, dragons and dinos/fossils, Japanese, and science

Question to the following person:

What instrument do you play/want to play?
I am well, how are you?

I like dinosaurs :P Also, my name is not Anya, that's the name I usually go by on forums though.

Go on teh computer, draw, bike

Fun, Creative, Imaginative, Avid reader, Obsessed with dinos

4. What's your favourite ... (Dinosaur!)
Spinosaurus!

I want to become a Paleontologist when I get older. I don't really have any specific goals on this site...Definitely to get a Spinosaurus

Dinosaurs, Books, Fantasy, Art

What is YOUR favorite dinosaur?
0. How are you?
Pretty good!

Nosredna is my dad's last name, but put backwards!

Currently at school. But I like the Pokemon TCG, Zoo Tycoon, Youtube lol

3. How would my friends describe me?
Funny, generous, nice :)

4. What's my favorite dinosaur?
Psittacosaurus

5. Do you have any plans for the future?
Become an educator.

6. Is there anything you're passionate about?
Star Wars, Dinosaurs, Pokemon Cards

Psittacosaurus

What's your favorite writing or drawing utensil?
Hi there. My name is Runaway,im new here iv made an rp an adopted two dinos. im looking for friens im also on Chickensmoothie.com an Magistream .com as runaway so look me up i love friends