Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

0. How are you?

I'm excited about this game (although a bit shy about posting). I loved dinosaurs when I was little so this is definitely a blast from the past. Cx

In high school I took German as a foreign language and loved it. Although not used anymore, fraulein is the equivalent to "Ms.".

I draw and sew primarily. I have also played the cello for a number of years and I'm starting to learn saxophone. I play video games every once in a while (pokemon <3).

My real life friends describe me as being genuinely kind but quiet. I'm also the artist of my usual group of friends.

4. What's your favourite ... Musician.

This is a hard one. Elliott Smith has always been one of my favorites. Recently I have been playing Okay and Radical Face/Electric President (created by the same artist) nonstop. Of Montreal and Beirut are other goodies.

I want to eventually illustrate children's books for a career. Either that or make plush toys and puppets.
On Exhibited I would love to meet some other artsy folk and to share my work.

Art! I'm hoping to get a BFA in illustration and/or fibers. I've been drawing for 6+ years now and I still greatly enjoy it. I also like music a great deal. It's something that doesn't come easily to me so it's a good challenge.

Question from Caynine (Very creative nick name by the way. It made me smile):

I highly prefer smilies with the ":" or ";" eyes. But I also use "C" for the mouth instead of ")". I also used this a lot too: l'D.

Question to the following person: What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Tired 8D but kinda hyper 8P

Nom.... well I have always had a character "fursona" kind of guy that didn't really take form in drawings. But that's not really the true background of the name is ... well the full name itself, Alucard. I've always been a fan of magic and mystery, what is more dark and mysterious than Dracula, my name is Dracula spelled backwards ;D

Read, draw, write, watch tv, and play xbox 8D and try to hang out with family and friends (although I have few of both 8C)

Crazy...ninja-like maybe XD not so much in actions but ideas 8P lol.

Fav movie: Van Helsing and Inception
Fav book: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Fav animals: Orca and Black Leopard
Fav Comedians: Craig Ferguson (FTW indeed Caynine lol) and Ricky Gervais.

I want to become a well established and known Psychologist and work with law enforcement, maybe FBI.
On EX I want to raise grade A herbies in all the species I have and other than that...well clearly perfects in my fave breeds, Allo, Linh, Bambi, Sinor, and Buit.

Psychology and law enforcement. Those are more topics though.
I strongly support my country the good U S of A, and love the military and law enforcement, I have since I was a lil kid ignoring Barney and The Land Before Time or Cops xD

Answer: I don't really Cook/Bake...however if I did more often I would have to say I LOVE making BLT's but without the tomato on the sandwich itself xD

Question: Ummm.... Are you related to anyone well known? A president...someone that helped to construct and important building? Anything? 8D
Dino's for sale on farm, Tags for sale, and overlays. Dif-tor heh smusma.
Tired, hyper, busy. How are you?

Random name generator. End of story.

Procrastinate.

Indescribable.

4. What's your favourite ...
I have issues with favourites...

...too many to tell

Riding, music, stuff like that I guess.

Question from previous person:
Possibly...

Would you rather eat a cow brain sandwich or a sheep eye taco?
I'm good ^-^ About to have to leave, but liking the game
I bowhunt (with a bow and arrow) for deer
I train and ride my 8 horses. I'm a barrel racer in rodeos
Smart and quite usually
4. What's your favourite ... (kind of music)
Rock ^-^ Rock on ya'll
I'd like to get a T-rex or get some good stats for my dinos

I love to draw and do artsy stuff. I make dreamcatchers, can do woodburning (simple) art, do pastel pictures, and really like my computer tablet for photoshop. Otherwise, my horses are my main passion
Keep Calm and Chive On
Tired. :)
Its my dog's name.
Draw, Read, Write or work on my virtual pet website. I also play with my dog Wylie.
Funny, Kind, Creative.... uhh..
4. What's your favourite animal?
That's hard. Either Horse, Dog or Dinosaur.
I hope to finish my site and open it to the public. Wylie is in training to be a therapy dog, so I would like to finish that. I really want to level my T - rex pack.
Dinosaurs, Drawing , and Horses. My life revolves around those three things.
Really good! :'D Though a little stressed due to multiple art projects that need to get done.

I was being generic and simply using my real nickname, which is part of my full name "Alexandra" (Which is obviously too long for lazy people like me to type constantly. d: )

I sleep, a lot. Otherwise I mainly draw and played video games for a period of time until my station broke recently.

Ah, that's hard. I've never asked them before. But I think they'd describe me as artistic, random, and kind.

4. What's your favourite ... Color, movie, music artist?
- It's a tie between turquoise and lime green.
- The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
- I've recently become obsessed with Peter Bradley Adams.

As for my future... I hope to keep my grades up nerdily high so I can get into a good college, and then hopefully move on to illustrations of some sort. Though that's not quite set. c:
As for Exhibited, I hope to level up my Neuquen pack and eventually start a Pyro pack.

I'm really interested in the German language, but I'm only in my third year so I'm not yet fluent. I'm also really passionate about art, and have been drawing seriously for about 3 years?

My question is: Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?
(It would seriously be a tie for me. :'D )
Nervous for posting, I've always been forum shy. A little stressed, too, 'cause our neighbor's dog was running all over the highway so we had to call them. Also, there's this possum that keeps getting at our chickens...

Tigers used to be my favorite animal, so. P:

Computer. Wajas, Felisfire. Also: Pokemon games.

Hyper, funny, awkward, weird, smart, quiet. But they don't know me online; I talk lots more, for example, and I'm more calm and don't freak out. 'N other stuff.

4. What's your favourite number?
83. It makes a face.

I want... I don't know. I just joined yesterday, and I'm a little confused.

I guess it'd be nice to get a dino of every breed, for starters. Name every one after US presidents- my first is name William Howard Taft and my second raptor is called Bathtub XD They hate each other.

I'd like to be a neuroscientist someday. Other than that, I don't really have any hobbies (or life for that matter.)

Sky dive plz :U

Good!

I don't really know, I've been through a few nicnames, and I just ended up coming up with Sunita, and it just, sort of stuck, I guess.

Read. Hang out with my friends. Computer.

Friendly. Odd. Smart. Calm. Silent. Talkative. Plus some other stuff.

4. What's your favourite ... music genre & singer?
Country! I like Carrie Underwood's music, and Blake Shelton's, and Brad Paisley's, and Sugarlands. Plus a lot, lot more!

My exhibited dream is to start breed ing allosauruses suceussfully. But I'd like to bring up my math grade in real :)

I love animals! Especially dogs!
0. I'm a bit sick at the moment. At least I'm on the mend, though!

1. Calib is the name of one of my characters I have been playing for over a decade now. :) It just ffels natural using it online.

2. I mostly draw, write, or play games in my spare time.

3. I am always curious, even if a little "out of it" sometimes.

4. My favorite ice cream is black cherry or mint chocolate ship. I also love SOY icecream!

5. Right now I'm just curious about the site. I might get myself a herd of Hyracotherium, though! I have always thought they were adorable.

6. I love online games. I have been playing sims, pet games, and the like since 1994 almost non stop! I'm very tempted to make a web show all about games...

Do you like vegetables?
Pretty shiny, also a bit tired.

It comes from the name of one of the hospitals in the Silent Hill games, and it was the name I used at an anime convention while cosplaying as a Silent Hill nurse.

Read, mostly. I'm fond of fantasy and cosmic horror.

In a word, quirky. IN more words "Cloud-cuckoo lander"

4. What's your favourite animal?
I'm a big fan of crocodiles at the moment.

Not at the moment. I'm kinda planning for my next con.

Let's see... Books, Pokemon, drawing... The list goes on.

I've been here for some time, but I should still do this. :D

Pretty goooood. On a week-long break from school, which has been nice.

Well...I came up with it when I first joined Furry Paws, another online SIM, seeing as I liked Golden Retrievers a lot. When I came here, I just kind of kept it for lack of a better name (plus all my tags could be used here, too).

I love to draw (dragons, horses, wovles, and planes [odd, I know]), read, and horseback ride! And also just chill out and write stories or watch TV or whatever.

I'm a relatively chill person and try to get along with people unless I REALLY don't like them. I'm loyal to those I choose to be, and I can keep secrets. I'm also somewhat funny and try to be a jokester.

4. What's your favourite animal, music genre, and Transformer?
Animal is gray wolf, music genre is rock (though I have a soft spot for instrumental soundtracks) and Transformer is Soundwave (G1, mind you).

Future plans and dreams? I want to be an aerospace engineer, and would love to travel to places of my heritage (Ireland, Italy, Hungary, etc.), and France again. As for my Exhibited goal? Right now, I'm just trying to get a year-long upgrade!

I absolutely love horses and planes/various aircraft, am interested in drawing and artwork a great deal, and, well, a bunch of other things. :P

"Energize the force fields!" "...What force fields?"
Very well thanks!

I used to go by Kai, then someone on another site joined with the same name and I wasn't really up to having a 'twin', so I wanted to get a new name. My best online mate's called Valo and if you listen to HIM then you'll know that Ville Valo and Linde are best mates xD I just thought it would be rather funny for us and I adore Linde. <3

I draw. listen to music, go online and play with my pets. Really, that's it.

Goofy, Loyal, Loving, Sarcastic, Short tempered and Obnoxious.

4. What's your favourite Music?
This'll be a long one. xD Back Veil Brides, HIM, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Murderdolls, Dommin, The Pretty Rekless, Rammstein, Tokio Hotel, Alice Nine, Dir en grey, Bullet For My Valentine and My Chemical Romance.

I dunno really..I'd take forever to write them all down. xD

Manga/Anime, well Ulquiorra Schiffer in particular, I'm telling you it's an undying love! Snakes also I really love, I only have a little Corn atm but I'm saving up for a Boa.

There is no meaning in our world, and no meaning is us who live there. We, meaningless, think of the world, although knowing that there is no meaning there... Is even meaningless itself.' - Ulquiorra Schiffer

I'm tired, and my eyes hurt from inking a picture.

I like ghosts and I like art/film noir. And I like how German and French sound together.

Spend time with my wife, game, -read-, draw silly stuff.

What are these "friends" you speak of? No, to be serious, probably kinda weird and creepy.

Color, blue green orange. Tom Waits, Nick Cave, Danny Elfman for music. I like gingers. I like the horror genre and reading about the paranormal, despite being a hard skeptic.

Quite a few. Some of them are coming/have come true, so I'm lucky in that department. I don't really have any Exhibited goals.

Science (mostly zoology/biology), drawing (currently work as an artist for the pet sim Alacrity), MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. I would like to become a special makeup FX artist/storybook illustrator/concept artist.
You've got red on you.

Okay at the moment, saw this site and thought I would check it out.

I like cuttlefish

Read, Draw, Write, Observe animals

Quiet, Shy

Dinosaur- Citipati

To be an author

Nature and Art

. How are you? :P I am enjoying exploring Exhibited. Otherwise, waiting for the snow to leave.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? It is the name of my horse of a lifetime - that perfect mare. She was Kise Ceilidh.

2. What do you do in your free time? Tend my horses and other animals, play computer games and restore a house.

3. How would your friends describe you? Quiet.

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) Too many favorites in too many fields - but I will select composer. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Breed healthy, strong and beautiful dinosaurs.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Animals, art, music and literature.