Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

0. How are you? I'm quite well, thank you!

1. What's the story behind your nickname? It's a character of mine whom I became quite close to C:

2. What do you do in your free time? Talk to my friends, read, watch movies, and surf the internet.

3. How would your friends describe you? Nice, a listener, and a loyal friend.

4. What's your favorite color? Silver C:

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? I am aiming to move and go into schooling in the near future! As for the sight I'd like to become a daily user.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Helping people. I love to make someones day happier in even a small way.

Optional: My favorite writing utensil is the traditional pencil C:
-------
To the nest person: Which holiday is your favorite and why?
Answer to previous person: Easter. I love the eggs and bunnies. ;D

I'm kind of tired right now. Bluh. But I'm eager to see meh dinosaur grow up.

I really love rabbits, and share a special bond with them, even though I have never owned one. I also have the weirdest luck, and a rabbits paw is said to give one luck. Yes. :3

Fool around on the internets, draw, listen to music, read and being hkgdsg crazy.

A kind, but easily frightened weirdo.

4. What's your favourite food?
Any kind of fish OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Maybe create an adoption site of my own. XP I want to earn money for my art.

Philosophy.. And the furry fandom. Yay.~

Do you like to act silly too?

I am well, doin my usual night owling.

Well Shadiela goes way back to my childhood, and is the name to one of the inner persona's I developed over time. She is the dominant one and it took a while of name changes and word combining to get the name I have now. I love and have had it for many years, and it is my usual name chosen for sims and forums like this.

I like to play video games, draw, go on sites like this, and occasionally catch and observe insects and small reptiles.

A very random person who likes to laugh.

4. What's your favourite ... arthropod?(lol)

Tarantulas hands down, I have over 20 of the cute, fluffy buggers ^_^

I'm on my way to becoming a Veterinarian Technician, just one more college semester 'til I can start. As for Exhibited, I want to breed good quality dinos.

Animals, lol, primarily arachnids and snakes. I plan on breeding them in the future when me and my Fiance start our own exotic pet shop.

Do you like to act silly too?

Yes I do :P
------------------------
Do you fav cats, dogs, or other?

Whoops double post please delete ^.^'
0. How are you? :P Bored,other than that good,i felt mad and had a head ache,i took a nap nothing bothered me not even my baby brother

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Well,I just make up different names on websites,kinda hard to find somthing no one has

2. What do you do in your free time?Watch tv play this go out side

3. How would your friends describe you?Tough an Lively

4. What's your favourite ... Fish,angler fish they are so cool

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?Not really

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?Hunting and Fishing,mostly only think about those

http://bahhrz.com/exgenes.php Thats a gene finder thingy majig.
--How are you? :P
Umm, right now.. Partially sad, mostly lost. I haven't logged on in a coon's age, and now I don't know anyone.

--What's the story behind your nickname?
It was the name of one of my friend's fursona's from a while back. It's also from the Radiohead song Faust Arp. And it's fun to say out loud.

--What do you do in your free time?
I am on way too many SIMs. I need to cut it down. I work, I sleep, I eat. I'm basically a sloth. Oh, and I play rugby. Yeah.

--How would your friends describe you?
Loud and quiet, optimistic and pessimistic. I'm quite a dynamic human being. Very random too.

--What's your favourite ... FOOD
I just love food in general. I'm partial to macaroni and cheese.

--Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
Ummm. For real life, I'm planning on taking a fifth year of highschool, then going to university for rugby/physiotherapy. On Exhibited, I just kinda wanna get active again. Nothing major.

Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
Rugby. xD I really enjoy reading too. And tumblr.

Think on your feet, even when you are sleeping.
Stressed, lol. But fine, otherwise.

It's the name of a character I've had for a long time. I think I got it from the last name of some creepy guy in a Katie Holmes movie or something, I don't really remember. I just like it. It's also my oldest Furcadia character, though it's not my main anymore as I have nowhere decent to use him.

I write, though not so much lately due to stress. Can't concentrate. My roomie and I watch things, usually, as we're both pretty tired when we're at home. I feel so lazy, oh dear.

I don't even know, haha. How other people view you is not how you view yourself. I've never heard a friend describe me. I consider myself to be pretty easy-going. I don't like conflict and drama, so I avoid it as much as I can. I'm friendly unless given good a reason to be otherwise and even then, the most you'll get is a snappy remark before I walk away. I admit that I am quite unforgiving once I've been given a solid reason to not like someone. I'll be nice to them, but I'm probably never going to respect or like them again. That sounds terrible, huh?

I love Supernatural, photography, dogs of any breed, the ocean, ships of the sailed variety, thunderstorms, pomegranate and wood floors. Don't even get me started on the wood floors...

Well, I can't afford college at the moment, can't get a loan without a co-signer, but I'd love to eventually go to college for Deaf Studies and perhaps get into interpreting American Sign Language.

Photography, the novel my bestieroomie and I have been working on for the last three years, American Sign Language.
sleepy. ;_; but good otherwise

XD It comes from one of my old RP characters because I wanted something different than my usual online handle.

Hah, what free time? XD Swim takes up all of my life.

Loud, outgoing, hungry, happy, loyal, easily distracted

4. What's your favourite ... animal? *picked something at random*
Hmm.... Probably my cat. Not cats in general, just mine.

I . . . want to get into college? >> But beyond that, not really. I just want to have fun and ooh shiny dinosaurs. xD

Swimming, mostly. Swimming is fun! . . . mostly. xD

To the next person: what's your take on cupcakes?
Very tired, but good. :)

This is a tad awkward, haha. I usually go by Marionette, Mari, etc., but lately I almost always use Education. The story is is that I wanted a different username from Marionette, and I had just watched An Education the night before I joined a site and it stuck. Education. Plus, I'm always told I'm 'smart', so. xD

Not a lot, honestly. Most of my free time is spent on the internet, truthfully. However, I love reading, swimming and horseback riding.

From my best friend, my sister: smart, loyal, sticks up for people, loving (sometimes, she adds; if you're lucky xD).

4. What's your favourite ... book?
My favorite has to probably be Fell or The Sight. Honorable mentions to Warriors, Brideshead Revisited and Nevermore.

I want to go to college, and hopefully be able to major in something that makes me happy and that I'm passionate about. As for Exhibited? Well. Right now, I'm going to just try to breed good lines, have fun and try to figure out how to make their health and stats wonderful.

History and animals, I suppose. :P

7. What's your take on cupcakes?
Cupcakes are flawlessly wonderful. Just sayin'.

8. What kind of pets do you have?

/lame question is lame.

0. How are you?
Right now I feel dumb ^^'

Well, Spyre came from me making up a name close to 'Spyro'. And Spyre was born! Lilya came from an Egyptian movie I watched, a character was named Bythia and Lilya was then born as well, she slowly developed after that, and is now my main human character.

Play Exhibited, daydream, and listen to music while I daydream P: Soemtimes I attempt to draw on Paint or Gimp.

My friends describe em as creative, insane (mentally XD), demented, strange, and in some cases, annoying. (And I'm always rushed to write, pfft >.>)

4. What's your favorite...animal?
My favorite animal(s) Are cats, wolves, dragons, snakes, owls, moose, and almost all the big cats. XP

Well, for my future I would like to become a succesful author like J.K. Rowling or Erin Hunter, and I would also like to be good drawing on the computer digtally. On Esxhibited I just want to enjoy myself and make some rare, famous, gene-perfect dinosaurs.

Well, I love to write and make fun of characters, and now I'm taking drawing into affect again, I also like to chat and be random at very random times. ^^'

Answer^: I have an evil cat named Kitty and I used to have fish all named Broom (ahh chidlren XD) And I used to have two coc.katiels named Lacey and Dieni. (Don't tewll anyone but I used to have a baby Raccoon named Coon and a flying squirrel named Rocky)

Question for the next person...
Do you have any favorite villains? XP

Ummm . . . AWESOME!

It's Latin . . . because I was taking Latin when I made it XD (It means beautiful girl)

Play MysticalEquine.com ^_^;

Ummm . . . serious, or goofy, or smart, or weird, or random . . . at least one of those, probably :P

My favorite sweet food? It would definitely have to be Nutella, currently. I love it. ~LUV~

A goal on Exhibited? I would say having a pair of every dino breed . . . but that might be a lot ^_^;

I love writing (but almost never make the time to do any). I love art (but cannot draw to save my life - I'm an appreciator, not a doer). I love musicals~ (but am not confident in my singing). I love talking to people (but can be quite shy). I'm a lot of contradictions (but I have more fun that way, I suppose)

7. Favorite villains?
Ummm . . . . . . . . . . . I don't know. ^_^;
There are a lot of 'good' villains out there XD

Question to the following person -
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Awesome-Sauce!~
Tired as I have been re-arranging the living room as we have a new mahooosive TV :]

I have no idea..I was trying to think up an Egyptian-y sounding name for a character and I was just typing random things into the keyboard and Nesferxty came up. Not especially egyptian so I stole it and it has been my alias ever since!

When I have free time between work, sleeping, eating and running round after our 2 cats and dog..I make cupcakes and cookies because i'm awesome like that haha! Even though I don't eat them (Don't like sweet things) I love making them and decorating them. I do a lot for other people too, I will make a business out of it one day! I also do a lot of drawing and faffing around on photoshop when I can be bothered that is.

Random, Unique, Happy, Insane, Toublesome (some times!), Creative, Loving and a Good Singer :]

4. What's your favourite ... Film?
Hard one...cartoon wise it would be a toss up between The Lion King and All Dogs Go to Heaven but "real life" acting it would be between the Jurassic Park series and the Underworld Series

Well i'm getting married in August so I suppose thats quite a big thing, errr I'd love to own my own baking business in a few years and I would love to move to another country cause England is getting old now haha! Here on exhibited it would be to concentrate on my lines that i'm working on and get them exactly how I imagine them to be.

Cupcakes, Cookies, Drawing, Animals, Singing, Guitar, Piano and Games :)

Answer to the above^ - Mint Choc chip ;]
My question to the next person - Do you plan any instruments, if so, which?

New Breeding Projects: Zulu Raptors & Panthera Raptors ((PANTHERA ALBERTS COMING SOON!!!))
I'm...tired. o.o

Um...well...I'm Becki. xD One of my friends typo'd my name once, and I just kinda stuck with it.

Run around like someone with no brain. Or, ya know...play games on the internet, play mmo's, draw, read, play with our new kitten. :3

I dunno....um...Boring? xD Nah...well, maybe. Probably something akin to "silly" though.

4. What's your favourite ... (movie!)
I have a few favorite movies. :3 Labyrinth, MirrorMask, The Land Before Time series, The Lion King movies, and a few other random things. xD

In the real world...I just want to work on my art. xD I need to improve, badly. On Exhibited...I think I just want to store up enough money to actually start being able to play the game well.

Food, Art, Fashion throughout history, Video Games, Animals, Drawing

To answer the above: I used to play the guitar, but I don't anymore. :/ It got boring.
For whoever is after me: What would you do if zombies suddenly appeared in your living room?
Tired and a little stressed, but excited to have a dinosaur game to play. 16.gif

I have been teaching in Japan for two years, studying Japanese for six years, and this is a Japanese name that I think is pretty.

I read, write fiction, and cross-stitch. Travel with friends when possible.

Umm...studious and stressed, probably. 3.gif

Color: purple
Dinosaur: Utahraptor
Living animal: cats, corn snakes and birds of prey

No particular goals for here, except to have fun. I'm about to enter grad school for a Masters in Library Science. 4.gif

I really like history, philosophy, writing and books. And dinosaurs, of course.

7. From above: What would you do if zombies suddenly appeared in your living room?
Freak out completely. Zombies scare me more than any other kind of monsters. 24.gif And then wish that I had a shotgun handy.

For the next person: What country would you most like to visit?
~A
0. How are you?
Doing good.. happy it's summer, but excited for college to start in the fall too.

My grandparents are Norwegian, and I love everything about/from Norway. One of Norway's queens from long ago was named Eisliv of Kiev.

Write, read, and talk to friends.

Haha.. oh boy. :) Probably as crazy, but loveable.

4. What's your favourite ... (movie, style of music, color)
movie: the Oceans Trilogy and the LoTR Trilogy
style of music: country. :)
color: purple

As far as plans go, I'm starting college, which is scary. Long term, I want to be a mom one day.

Books and writing, especially journalism.

7. From Airi (the person above me): What country would you most like to visit?
Norway, hands down. I've actually been once, which was amazing, but I'd love love love to go again. :)

Question for the next person: If you could spend a day with any historical person (dead or still alive) who would it be?

Meet Alfred. :)