Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

0. How are you? Good, even though its kinda saddening as this game isn't as active as before ;(

1. What's the story behind your nickname? I started with it on DeviantART but now i just use it for everything cause i like it.

2. What do you do in your free time? I either go on here, Ovipets, or Youtube, or draw in irl on paper cause i don't have a tablet

3. How would your friends describe you? Childish, Active, a bit crazy, Friendly.

4. What's your favorite Animal? Cheetah/Wolf i cant choose unless dinosaurs count then definitely dinosaurs

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Not at the moment besides getting more dinosaurs and more money on exhibited.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Dinosaurs
I am alright, a little bummed that I have to work today but hey, more money, right?

I love cats. The numbers are the months that I adopted my two cats, Daphne and Leo

Sit on my computer or do homework, honestly.

I think they would describe me as hard-working, yet also a slack-off, depending on the situation.

Favorite dinosaur? Probably the Parasaurolophus.

I am currently in college to become a paleontologist, so that's a pretty good goal.

Passionate about dinosaurs, obviously.
I'm alright. :)

A couple of years ago, I was creating my own OC character for the Harry Potter world, but I was having a hard time picking a good name for her. So, I looked on the web and found a Harry Potter random name generator and used it a few times. Rowena Millicent was one of the names that showed up, I instantly fell in love with it and have used it ever since.

Aside from playing around on Exhibited? I spend a lot of my time reading, I'm a huge bookworm. :P
I also enjoy taking walks around the woods where I live, I like to walk around or sit down and let the feeling of the woods surround me. I find it to be very calming.
I listen to country music, like Toby Keith, Keith Urban, and Rascal Flatts, and some Japanese anime music.
I also watch a lot of anime when I find the time, I love ones like Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, Black Butler, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh. I've been an anime nerd since I was 6 or 7. :P

They would describe me as a shy, dependable person. When it comes to me, if someone just needs to talk about anything at all, even if I can't help them much, I can still be there for them to talk to or even vent if needed. They know that if what they say to me is something a bit more personal, they can trust me to keep it to myself.

4. What are your favourite dinosaurs?
My favorite predatory dinosaur is Balaur, because of it's unusual foot claws. My favorite plant-eater is Agustinia, a long-necked saurpod with spiked back plates like a Stegosaur. I have a liking for the strange and unusual. :P

For me, my future plan is to graduate from university this coming spring with my Bachelor's and get a job in a laboratory, preferably in a microbiology or hospital lab.
A dream I have is to visit someplace in Europe just once in my life, maybe Great Britain or Spain, I've always wanted to travel abroad.
For Exhibited, I aim to eventually own and raise every kind of raptor dinosaur there is, perhaps even a few others; the same for when Exhibited 2 is finished.

I have always, and I do mean ALWAYS, been interested in dinosaurs. Even when I was little, I had been fascinated by them and I did want to become a paleontologist when I grew up. While that career dream has changed, my fascination with dinosaurs is still very strong. To me, it's just incredible that animals like them existed at one point, it's amazing what changes the world went through for them, and others, to come into being.

What is your favorite book/book series?
"However strong you become, never seek to bear everything alone. If you do, failure is certain." - Itachi Uchiha from Naruto
o.How are you?
good I guess

1.Whats the story behind your nickname?
I will let you guess this one

A. A star exploded but, then the dust is left behind was gathered into a new star and scientists named it cheesetiger!
B.T-rex river Santa Claus
C. I was creating my account and the username NEEDED to have something to do with tigers. I was hungry and so I went to the fridge to eat something. And then I made a sandwhich. All of a sudden, BOOM cheesetiger was born!

2.What do you do in your free time?
Hmmmmmmmm... I pet my cats, do homework, VERY RARELY read,play exhibited, Chicken Smoothie, or Animal Jam.I also like to draw or play piano and clarinet.

3.How would your friends describe you?
Insane,funny, other stuff.

4.Whats your favorite...animal?
first favorite :CATS... DEFINITELY CATS...
second favorite:Dragons, dinosaurs, reptiles

5.future plans for exhibited
I'd like to get a dimetrodon.

6.Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
I like to play clarinet and piano.
I love animals.
Art is fun.
I like to scream merr for no reason at all.
I LOVE cats.
reptiles are my 2nd favorite animals which I still love a lot but not as much as cats.

Questions from previous person:
WARRIOR CATS :D

question to following person.
Have you ever pulled a door that says push or ever pushed a door that says pull? Lol if you have, you aren't the only one.
An hour ago I was in the basement partying and now I am sitting at my computer, scavenging noodles that aren't covered in vegetables from a bowl of pasta.
Really stressed out, I got a lot of schoolwork to do in not a lot of time.

The first website I spend a lot of time on was called Marapets. My favorite pet on there was called a Rusty. Since I was young a stupid I got myself banned. I made a new account and called it BrownRustys because my favorite pet was a Rusty and my favorite color it came in was brown. I got a few people calling me Brownie but for the most part people called me Rusty which became my nickname for all websites. It even is one of my two fursona's names.

I like to write stories, draw and read.

A little awkward, sometimes she'll say really strange things. She is a little crazy and naive but fun to be around.

4. What's your favourite animal.
I fullheartedly call myself a crazy cat lady. Afterall who else would have over twenty cats in the house at one time? Calm down calm down I am not a hoarder. I do a lot of cat rescue and it was kitten season. We got seven fosters right now.

I want to make really bright and crazy looking Allos but right now I just got realistic looking ones.

I am very passionate about my characters and writing. I also love fursuiting. Yes people, I am a furry, deal with it. I am not into the iffy side of the fandom so don't freak out. I love going out in my fursuit and making people happy and raising money for animal rescues.

Answering cheesetiger's question.
Maybe....... eheh...

How do you feel about the furry fandom? I don't care if you don't like them, give your honest opinion. I won't hate you for it. <3
I'm RustHeart, but you can call me Rusty.
I'm great!

Timeglitch is the name of my fursona, and I added the first letter of my name (Diana) so it would be more unique!

Mostly on the internet ;) also drawing a lot!

Mmm.. hard one. Eccentric for one I'd say.

Colour? Blue.
Animal? Any canine beast you can come up with.

I want to go study A.I. next year after high school! Goals on here, getting involved with the dino art community and getting some cool dino's!

Space, certain cartoons, currently the game Undertale, Doctor Who, dogs, gemstones.

Talk to me if we share any interests!
How are you? :P
I am great
The story behind Kazool is my cousin made me a Runescape account way back in 2008 and my username was Kazool300 because his was Kazool 14 and I've adapted to respond to Kazool.
I mindlessly play games like this one and now this one, and sketch/draw
An arrogant yet somehow enjoyable sarcastic human
4. What's your favorite animal?
The thylacine ( Tasmanian tiger )
I plan on getting a pet dog and snake I don't know when but I plan on it.
I love drawing and animals
I'm doing okay!

Draugur means "ghost" in Icelandic. My best friend lives in Iceland, and well, I thought the name sounded pretty.

Lots! I keep myself busy. I'm probably reading, drawing, study, or playing video games.

Hm, that's a good question. Probably as "sarcastic nerd".

Book? I love the Harry Potter series quite a bit.
Movie? I love the Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and Boys Don't Cry.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment?
Right now, I'm training to be enlisted in the Army.

Tonnes! I study biology, psychology, and politics both in school and in my free time.

Question to the following person
Do you like sweet, sour, or spicy best?
0. How are you?
I'm alright, my backs a little sore, but I'm okay! ;)

Ummm, it's really unimaginative.....it's the first letter of my first name, my last name, and my birth date combined.........lol

I do breeding sites, talk and spend time with my boyfriend, sing, hang out with my friends, play video games, read, write......ummm, I hate sitting still doing nothing!! lol

My friends and my boyfriend all say I wear my heart on my sleeve and I have a heart of gold.....that'd I'd do anything for the ones I love........

Video games? Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Monster Rancher, and games similar to Final Fantasy as well as Final Fantasy although my favorite is VII because you can breed chocobos!!! lol

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment?
I want to be married to my boyfriend, have kids, and a job where I will be accepted and not judged for my Aspergers Disorder............also I'd love to one day find a way to increase the human lifespan.....lol

Life......I try to see all good and all beauty in it....sometimes it's hard, but there is so much in this world I love to do, and learn......I love all the things I said above, I love collecting rocks and shells, I love exploring new places, OLD ARCHITECTURE!!! But I don't seem to do well at college for some reason.....But I wanted to be a historical architect.....restoring old buildings to there once beautiful glory!!!! :)

Answer to above post I like sweet best, I hate sour foods, and spicy foods taste good, but upset my stomach badly..............

Question to the following person
Which cake sounds more tasty of the four kinds listed: Lemon cake with chocolate icing, chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, or chocolate cake with chocolate icing? lol
I'm in love with my beautiful dorky man!!! :)
Hi! I just joined today!

0. How are you? :)

1. What's the story behind your nickname? I think food sounds cool, even the food I don't like.

2. What do you do in your free time? Hmm... :D

3. How would your friends describe you? I don't know :4

4. What's your favourite animal? Cats and Birds. I like both

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I want to breed Compsognathus, which I just discovered today. They are just so cute!

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? I am passionate about everything.
Could be a little better >A< Over xmas a migraine was building into something fierce but other than that I was/am great!

My fursona is Tori and I love the name so shorten it by one letter and tada you got me Tor!

I draw or write lore about many things. Currently writing lore for my lioden account!

Silly, funny, questionable in many things at times, the literal meaning of nsfw(only if you are over 18 if not or even if you don't care for that I'm the most sfw person ever)

4. What's your favourite ...
Pokemon: Almost every one! I could list off the ones I don't like quicker than any I do love.
Animals: Same as pokemon I love almost them all! But bunnies, dinosaurs, lions, and dragons are some faves!

I just wanna breed pretty dinos on here and maybe get decent with fighting them. Other than that I wanna gain decent fans on DA and FA

Pokemon, Art, Pop vs Soda (its pop dang you!) Lore, Animal Crossing, sleep.

Find me on Lioden: Tor (#75716) Flight Rising: ChariHunter (#11763) DeviantArt: PrincessTor Furaffinity: PrincessTor
So I feel like ever since I joined I was obligated to do this thing, but I never got around to it...

until now.
Guud m9. Startin off this game nicely with a lone Eoraptor and an albino(ish) Megaraptor with her two "children."

Don't have much of a story behind it, really. I go under the name of "RoboticReptile" on two other sites, so I just decided to continue the trend with a new spin on it.

Surf the web, talk to friends online, watch TV, and play video games. I also read sometimes.

Silly (mostly a bit random), supportive, and a bit over-emotional at times.

About that, I can't really choose a favorite ANYTHING. I mean, a top 10 I can do, a top 5 is stretching it.

For now, I want to have a stable income(in Exhibited that is). I can't earn money in the arcade forever. I'm playing this game in a sort of story-driven/semi-roleplay style. With this in mind, I want the packs I form and the dinosaurs I obtain to have an "in-canon" reason for existing (besides stuff I'm just gonna sell or something.)

Vidja gaimz. I'm also a bit of a paleontology nerd.
Doing good, really nervous for 2016 oo;

Glad you asked! It's a combo of two of my characters - Lilydressa (myfursona) and Lyric (ademonkitty). xP

I'm usually found on almost any electronic device, drawing, reading, or watching TV.

Uhhhh, I don't have many friends, but they'd probably describe me as "funny", "creative", and "weird". :D

...My favorite TV show is Ninjago. There, I said it (itliterallypassestmntbylikeathread).

I want to at least get a few dinos to start off with, have a good amount of money, and meet a lot of amazing people. ;D;

A billion things, such as Undertale or TMNT (2012). I could go on and on about what I'm interested in/passionate about. :P
*insert bad pun here* ...I will make combustible lemons and burn your house down. :D
1. How are you?
Tired but happy!

2. Whats the story behind your nickname?
I will let you guess this one

A. A star exploded but, then the dust is left behind was gathered into a new star and scientists named it cheesetiger!
B.T-rex river Santa Claus
C. I was creating my account and the username NEEDED to have something to do with tigers. I was hungry and so I went to the fridge to eat something. And then I made a sandwhich. All of a sudden, BOOM cheesetiger was born!

3. What do you do in your free time?
I usually play Exhibited, sleeping, or playing on my phone, play piano, soccer,draw, or play clarinet.

4.How would your friends describe you?
Probably strange, funny, creative, and who knows what else?

5.Whats your favorite ( insert something here)
My favorite movie is the Hunger games (more like the entire series).

6.Do you have any future plans or goals on Exhibited?
I would like to get a dimetrodon.

7. Is there anything your really passionate about?
I like art, music, piano, clarinet, CATS, Dinosaurs, reptiles, CATS, CATS,CATs, I could go on forever but I have to stop sometime.

Question to following person (optional)
Who is your favorite character from the Hunger Games (if you've seen it)?

An hour ago I was in the basement partying and now I am sitting at my computer, scavenging noodles that aren't covered in vegetables from a bowl of pasta.
I'm doing great! how are you? ;)

It's a mystery... *insert Phantom of the Opera mask here*

Schoolwork lol
nah.. I like to play on my phone, sing, play on the computer, sleep, and eat.

Social butterfly, funny, girly, savage B) lol

My favorite movie would definitely have to be Les Miserables.

My dreams include attending a Top 20 university, marry the love of my life, and live a life of success.
I hope to to acquire a dinosaur of every species at least ONCE.

I'm very passionate about people and everything about them. The human mind fascinates me, and I one day hope to pursue a career that involves helping others.
I'm really interested in makeup and girly things. I'm subscribed to too many beauty gurus on YouTube... ^__^"
I also love music- all kinds! I honestly don't have a specific genre I listen to the most. I literally could be listening to The Weeknd one moment, then listening to Vivaldi the next.

Answer to previous question:
..I can't choose just ONE...

Question to following person:
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams