Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Fine, enjoying a nice fun summer job

Since High school I've been using my name backward as a nick name. Mas is Sam

I co own a community theater that specializes in sword stage combat, I play pnp role playing games, pretend to be a dinosaur and volunteer once a week at the National Aviary.

As the guy who never grows up

Icecream, Rocky Road

I'm in one of those mid transition locations of my life right now. I'm just gently flowing down the river now instead of fighting it. I'm cool.

Animal safety and well being. Pets are our friends, not belongings.

7. From Nyamh, If you could spend a day with any historical Person (Dead or alive) who would it be?
Harry Houdini might be neat to hang a day with.

Question for the next person:
If you were a Transformer Robot, would you transform into a vehicle, an appliance, an animal or a "Sci-fi" vehicle/weapon?

I am A-OK. Nervous about a simple phone call to discuss my work schedule. Hahaha.

When I was younger I had this after-school program and one of the supervisors used to sing the beatles song 'Michelle,' to me so I combined michelle and bell to create my nickname.

I sit around and act lazy with my kittens and play virtual pet games, hang out with my family and such. Just enjoy my time.

Shy, Funny, Weird and possibly a dork. Indecisive most definitely.

Bird, the Cockatiel

I personally want to finish college and move on to become a licensed veterinarian soon.

I'm really big on psychology, mainly child and adolescent psychology and such. I just like to know how events effect the mind and development of an individual.

7. I would definitely transform into a Lamborghini Reventon Coupe.

I'm fine~ Registration finally let me in. x-x

Pyre.... Is fire. I just added the -a-saurus 'cause this website isabout dinosaurs~ It works, right? XD

I read and write and draw and roleplay and mess around with adoptables and listen to music n' such. I'm also a martial artist~

Wierd, fun, smart, and sometimes scary. X3 Stubborn too.

Bird; Osprey. Mythical Creature; Phoenix or Dragon. Ice Cream; Vanilla, Mint, or Chocolate~ *likes these kinds of questions* :3

Finish writing a few books I've started, survive this next school year, and have fun.

Birds. And writing. And birds. And art stuff (specially traditonal pencil/pen/pastel/paint etc. and photography. Love taking pictures. LOTS OF THEM.)
0.how are you?
Schools starting soon.soooo....im mad >:(

1.Whats the story behind your nick name?
Well...i have a strong passion for dragons and my favorite dragon was a demon blood dragon named Raziel.

Play games,watch t.v.,eat junk food,text friends,want me to keep going?rofl!

Loveing,Careing,Easy to annoy,Passionate,A great Friend.

4. What's your favourite ...Creature?
Dragons.

Future:Become a marine bioligit and prove the collasal squid exists.
Exhibited:be the best player ;D

Dragons,Death,Destruction,weird i know.

Question:Do you think that its possible that dragons are real?*puppy face*

Hmm... I'd say content xD

If I gave you the ENTIRE story it would be a book. Lol! But I'm part of a Warrior cat Roleplay and this is the first half of my name ;)

Whatever I feel like really xD Play games, watch TV, DRAWING <3, go out on walks. Me and my dad also fly model planes. They're big, but not big if you know what I mean... as in, not as big as real planes but still big.

A good friend, tolerant (very >:D), sometimes crazy, and sometimes smart.

4. What's your favourite ... Animal?
Cats! <3 I do like dinosaurs aswell, of course!

I don't really think much into the future... I'd say my only actual goals I've thought about is being a Deputy in my Roleplay and a biologist of some sort when I grow up. (Preferably marine- high-five Raz! :D)

Drawing and animals. That's why I draw animals all the time xD

7. Do you think that its possible that dragons are real?*puppy face*
Yes, there are Komodo Dragons! >:D Mythical ones, like fire-breathing and things, not really ^^'

My question: Winter or summer and why?
/Above Question,
Summer. but right now winter. i live in florida with no air conditioner so it gets really hot in the house x.x

well right now not so good. going through a lot of problems at home and hoping to pull through them soon.

just that i like *lycans/werewolves/wolves* also that people rarely use the name *lycan* for much other than *wolf*

either draw, play video games or go out somewere.

sweet girl/funny and fun to talk with. but i wouldnt know cause i dont have to many friends yet....

4. What's your favourite ... (ice cream, animal, movie.)
dont havne many favorites... moose tracks ice cream, wolves, twister.

umm i dunno. im still trying to figure out how this site works ^^

Monday Night RAW and Friday Night Smackdown. Also interested in thunder storms.

What is your favorite time of day and why? Morning, Afternoon, or Night?

/above question: What is your favorite time of day and why? Morning, Afternoon, or Night?

Night because I am over-flowing with art/writing muse then.

I'm pretty okay...

Well one day I was eating some rice and curried chicken, and then I got onto the computer and was all *-* Currryyyy

I draw, read, roleplay, and explore the great outdoors x3

As a book-addict/surrealist artist/spazz

4. What's your favourite ... thing in the world?

My dog<3

To RULE THE WORLD WITH ART IN THE NAME OF SALVADOR DALI. That is all.

Watches and art and literature <3

What's your favorite song?

-Why is there a number zero? Shouldn't it start with 1? I've always hated that question anyway

-Not sure, I was impatient to start playing this other game so chose it at random and it's been my player name on any game ever since.

-Read, write, play computer/PS2/WII/DSi games, play with my pets, um.... sleep?

-Probably quiet but nice? At least I hope they think I'm nice

Animal: RATS!! :D

-My current goal that I am obsessed with is training my rat Gwen to do tricks :p I haven't managed very much so far...

-Doctor Who!! Um, GSAs, animal rights groups and things... yeah...

Uh, what's your gender?
Above Question: Male
0. How are you? I'm doing fine I guess.
1. What's the story behind your nickname? This was the name that I came up with for my character on World of Warcraft. In the game manual that I got with my copy of the game, it said to come up with something unique, so I ended up taking that advice literally. After 10 minutes of thinking of a unique name, I came up with Oaglor and I used that name for usernames/nicknames ever since.
2. What do you do in your free time? I play World of Warcraft, watch Youtube and browse through DeviantArt.
3. How would your friends describe you? Obnoxious
4. What's your favorite. . .(insert favorite something here)? Food: Fried Chicken Animal: Velociraptor mongoliensis Band: Evanescense Solo Musicians: Voltaire and Orla Fallon
5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? To gear up in World of Warcraft
6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Extinct Animals (especially Dinosaurs) and World of Warcraft
Question to the following person. (Optional)
What is your sense of humor like?
"To grant your wish, I will have to fill you with the energy of a thousand partying demons! You will be filled with so much party energy that you will demolish everything in your path!" -Party God from Adventure Time
0. How are you? I'm alright I guess. I have a headache.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? I like Raptors and
one of my nicknames is actually Fred. My Uncle $@#!* gave it to me and I don't really know why it has stuck.

2. What do you do in your free time? Draw mostly. Read, Sing, Write.

3. How would your friends describe you? Random, Loud, and silly.

4. What's your favorite animal? Chinchillas at the moment.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Um well I would like to be an Author.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Accents and baking.

Above question: What is your sense of humor like? Very innocent and silly.

Favorite Quote: Bumpity, Bumpity, Bumpity SPLAT!! ~Kurt Wagner~ You can find me here: http://radicalfred.deviantart.com/ and Here: http://starchildproductions.weebly.com/index.html
0. How are you? Pretty good right now. Tired, but hyper at the same time. Strange combination, yes. But it's an interesting one to be sure.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Honestly I give cookies to those that actually know my username. I played Knights of the Old Republic like crazy, loving the Jedi character you play. She was dubbed Revan, a sith knight, in the game. So honestly, I loved the character and chose my name based of Revan.

2. What do you do in your free time? Play with my dog if I can. Reading is another hobby besides writing whatever I feel like that randomly pops into my head. XD

3. How would your friends describe you? Nutty, Insane, silly, shy, and random.

4. What's your favorite color? Purple or blue. I ADORE any of those colors like you wouldn't believe. I can see myself breeding a hoard of purple or blue raptors.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Not at the moment. Maybe the one I'd like to do is get at least one of my raptors to 100 in every stat or get a raptor based off of a character of mine.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Animals. As a child I adore them beyond any logical reason. Mythical beasts like Hydras, Minotaurs, dragons, ecta. Hold a special place in my heart. Anything like that captivate my mind.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give life a thousand reasons to smile.
0. How are you? :P Insane. Very, very insane. And loving EVERY MINUTE of it. Meheheh...

1. What's the story behind your nickname? If anyone has heard of the series "The Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor, Redd was the name of the awesome evil queen. Aaand...I like the color red.

2. What do you do in your free time? I read a lot, but I spend WAY more of my time either writing or drawing. In fact, I'm planning a graphic novel right now... (ask me about it and i will LOVE YOU FOREVA!)

3. How would your friends describe you? See number 0.

4. What's your favourite dinosaur? I love Utahraptor and Troodon. I really, really do. ^.^

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I'm going to be a well-known author someday. I just have to get better. >.< My goals for Exhibited...no idea. At all. I'm going to have to stalk this place for a while just to find out what you do. :P

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Writing...and drawing...although I'm more of a cartoony artist. My style is sort of like anime, but I guess I put my own spin on it. maybe I'll take requests once I get my Bamboo tablet.

Question to the following person: Do you like tacos? I don't.

0. How are you? Pretty good. I can't complain at all. :3

1. What's the story behind your nickname? None, really. It's my name I use everywhere - be it on tumblr or deviantart. It just stuck.

2. What do you do in your free time? Mostly I'm hanging out on the Internet, but I also love to play videogames on either my PS3 or Xbox 360! I also quite enjoy drawing and reading.

3. How would your friends describe you? Probably as a person that seems quiet at first glance, but is actually in for fun and randomness whenever need be. I'm generally trying to be polite. I can be very, very jealous, but I don't bite ... often :P

4. What's your favourite dinosaur? Spinosaurus. I'm also a huge fan of Velociraptor, Allosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus. Other prehistoric creatures that I adore are Megalodon and Archeopteryx.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Right now ... I just want to finish school and then find a job. Although my dream is owning a Lamborghini one day. My goal on Exhibited is to have a dinosaur on 1. place in one of the rankings.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Obviously breeding games! But I have also a HUGE interest in UFOs, Aliens and Dinosaurs.

7. Do you like tacos? I do, yes! :3

Question to the following person (optional): Any pets?
0. How are you? I'm doing quite well, thank you. c:

1. What's the story behind your nickname? It's an old handle I've been using for awhile on the interwebs. I met a girl on a roleplaying community and there I went by Skeletal Ballet, which was from Bone Palace Ballet by Chiodos and we decided to try and shorten it and make it cutesy and skelly came up.

2. What do you do in your free time? I play on aywas a lot, and I'm trying to get back into art. Or play video games. TONS.

3. How would your friends describe you? Gamer. >>; That's all I do anymore.

4. What's your favourite dinosaur here? I haven't been here long (like a half hour to an hour?) so I haven't seen many dinosaurs but I'm loving my buitreraptor and atrociraptor.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? IRL I want a new job (haha) and I want to better myself art wise since I took a 6 year hiatus and now I suck. XD Here idk. I want to stay here often, I have the bad habit of being obsessed with something for a short time and moving on, so I'm hoping to stick around for awhile. c: And I want to meet cool people and make some frands.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Writing and roleplaying. And getting back into art is something I'm super passionate about right now. cx

To above optional: I have two cockatiels (Scooter and Allira), two female betas (Dahlia and Aigis), and then my mom has a dog (Cujo) and then my BABY is my West Highland Terrier, Icarus. He's my sweetie pie. o3o
i;m hungry at the moment, but otherwise i'm all good.

Used to play mass effect and there was a creature on it called a shifty looking cow, it stole your money when you looked away, and my sister said I should use shifty as my name.. Added the glob later.

This and that, walk the dog, read, draw, sit around and do nothing.

I havent seen my friends in years.. But I see myself kinda as a snotty kid.

4. What's your favourite Anime/manga(s)?
I like Naruto, bleach, fullmetal alchemist, soul eater, D.gray-man, and wolfs rain.

I will be the best chef the world has ever seen, and I will open my own restraunt. And I will also be a famous photographer that travels the world, all my good pictures will go on my restraunts walls.
p.s: I will also be a voice acter in shows and movies.

cooking, photography, animals, and voice acting.

Question to the following person:
any places you wish to visit before you die?

Shifty~
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to confront fear."