Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Vestri, my favourite vocaloid is Kaito 2.gif
0. How are you? :P I'm fine and thank you for asking.^^

1. What's the story behind your nickname? The story behind my nickname is that i joined a site called wolf haven and i created a new wolf charcter and i was trying to find an intresting name search on are for native name and harmn mean raven/crows thus Lunaharmn was created and im used to that name beside begin called Darkness blackust(my fursona's name)

2. What do you do in your free time?In my free time i like to listen to music and open up paint tool sai and draw what i feel like or work on screen shot order from my art shop in chickensmoothie.com fourm.

3. How would your friends describe you? they would describe me as Outgoing,Bad temperment(only on some days.),kind,friendly,wierd,scary.

4. What's your favourite ... (Day of the week,color,and fast food)
My fravourite day of the week is Friday.
My fravourite color is black,red,blue,and white.
My fravourite fast food is french fries.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I want to become an animator and work my way through and have my own studio company oneday,My goal on Exhibited would be making friends,selling head shot like of people's raptor or character,and try to get upgrade though i doubt my mom would every let me.><

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? I love drawing and I enjoy every mintue of it.I love animals since I was young and though I love them im not cut out to be a vet.Though I'm intrested in opening a endangered animal reserved to help mantain their population.

You like to draw, Luna? Do you have any examples of your artwork? 4.gif
How are you? :P
I have a headache, but pleased as anything to be back home. Just got back from camping. =P

What's the story behind your nickname?
Well, my AIM and MSN were always akumakitteh, meaning demon kitteh [kitty], but I got bored of the words...xD So Kitei is a merge of an old username of mine [Flukei] and the word kitty.

What do you do in your free time?
Read, play games [Computer, PS2,PSP....any other console I happen to have at the time]. I'm on Exhibited -a lot- xD

How would your friends describe you?
They'd say I'm good with computers, good at art [not that I think so xD], weird but funny....they seem to think I'm pretty.

What's your favourite ... food

Chicken Korma, without a doubt 8)

Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

The only plans I have is to finish college, get a job and move out with my boyfriend.
For Ex, I'm focusing on my Sinos, but I don't have a goal, as such.

Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Difficult question....I tend to go through phases where I'm very dedicated to something, but get bored of it very quickly.
The thing I put the most time towards is probably Ex, to be honest. xD
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/XxCalicoxX/Other/tags/comm4_kitei.png
yeah i do lucien here are some current ones .^^

my character

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3909/testingverison3.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/lunaharmnheadshot.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/forsig-1.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/newcharcterdragon.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/avatartfincopy.png

wolf haven request

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/blaez-1.png

order's from chickensmoothie screen shot art shop

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/bubbleordercopy.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/rockissiggy.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/zeeksorderagiftforspottyfincopy.png
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/orochimaru_lover_2008/finishedorderwolf12.jpg

I'm pretty good actually :3

Well there's no true story. But a lot of people do call me skye and every chance the get when i make a blonde move and trip they yell, 'the skye is falling the skye is falling.' -_-;

I walk my dog for a good hour and then i go on the computer for a few hours and spend time with my sister.

Chaotic, clumsy, funny, loud, or simply the life of the party. I make everyone happy. :3

4. What's your favourite ... color(s)
I like green, blue [all shades], black, and purple.

Well I wish to sometime get an upgraded account. that'd be awesome! ;D
And to simply help others too.

Hmm thats a tuffy, but I'd have to say music and animals. I hate to see animals mistreated and under appreciated. It breaks my heart. And music!! I love to sing.. Me and my friends will sing any song we know and a friend writes songs for us to sing xD.

So thats a little about me in a nutshell :3

-Zak.
At this exact moment, I'm very happy because I have lots of purdy lil' dinos in my enclosure, and now I'm saving up money so I can buy things to pamper them :P

I don't really know, actually o_o I just thought ShadElena sounded cool, and I love putting xx after/before things; it makes them look pretty :3

Go on here, of course :D Or cook something; I like cooking :) Or if my dad bans me from the computer like I think he's about to do (I hate my father >:/), I'd watch T.V. or draw a pic of something.

Funny, sometimes sarcastic, hyper occasionally, has stupid ideas that are so stupid they sometimes work XD Loves adventure, daredevil and risk-taker.

4. What's your favourite ... Ice cream flavor?
Death. By. Chocolate >:D

I wish to work hard enough on this site to become upgraded on this site :) My parents are stupid and would never let me waste 'precious money' on something like this D:< So I'm going to work very hard :D

Dinosaurs, drawing, animals in general :) I wanna be a vet when I'm older :D

And my question for you people is... Popcorn or pancakes? XD
-Good, I guess. But much to lazy to read anyone else's forms :D

-Oh, I don't know. When I was very young, around 8 years old I think, I joined a game called "Flyff" and I didn't really like the names I had used before so I decided to think something new. So, Rozel just came to mind.

-Play around on the computer, read, write, and draw~

-I'm not sure. I only have friends on the computer, and we just chat. It's never come up x3

4. What's your favourite ... animal
-The gray wolf :3 I love them, look up facts about them any chance I get, and just adore watching them do their pack-life.

-On Exhibited, no, not really. I just want to make a few tribes :3 Well, "tribes" are basically what I call my enclosures by the way.

-Art, writing, and I'm trying to learn coding to make sites like Exhibited and so on but I can't find any good resources x3;

Question to the following person (optional)
no or yes
~Run far like the wind, Rozel
I am just fantastic, thank you for asking! Had a great day that involved some summer sun, frozen yogurt, asian food, and driving in our new car! (By our, I mean my fiancé's new Dodge Magnum. Pretty!)

Zwisylphe is an old fursona of mine who was part jackrabbit and part fox. I think I dreamed her name, but honestly I can't remember. It just sounded nice! I have no images of her, because of a computer crash which is pretty sad for me. :(

In my free time I love to read, go hiking ride horses, and all around stay active. I also enjoy watching True Blood, and Bones. :)

Inquisitive, active, almost always happy, maybe a bit cynical, extremely curious and maybe too much so, loving, and excitable.

4. What's your favourite ... food?

I LOVE asian cuisine, though I admit I think I usually only eat the westernized stuff so I probably don't know REAL asian cuisine. I am a bit of a health nut, BUT my other favorite food is PB & J. Haha Don't ask me why I have such a child-like fave.

My favorite animal is a fox, though my favorite extinct animal is the stegosaurus. I did a report on one in grade 4 and they have stuck with me EVER since.

My favorite color is green. :) In almost any shade except pukey green.

My future plans and dreams right now involve my wedding in hawaii.. though don't look at me like that! I'm not a girly girl and it hasn't been my dream since I was little to plan a wedding. I'm not planning it in fact, but I think I am most looking forward to the hawaiian sun and sights!

My goal on Exhibited is..... actually I am not sure yet. Probably to breed quality raptors and start a nice line with great colors, but I haven't decided what type to specialize in yet!

I am very passionate about health! I have dreams of being a personal trainer and motivating people to being their very best. :) Don't get me wrong though, I think every person is wonderful as they are, I just know everyone has a little spark they have not yet accessed.

I am extremely passionate about animals, and their welfare as well. :) I am also a bit of a nerd and I love RPG games like WOW.

Question to the following person answer: Yes!

Question to the following person:

What do you think is the best dinosaur and why?
Apples, Bananas and.. Raptors!?
Pretty good~.

Sinclair is my favorite character from Bioshock 2. :'D

Draw and roleplay. C:

Weird, somehow amusing, a big derp.

4. What's your favourite ... game.
Team Fortress 2. :'D

Uhhhhh. Future plan = moving to Canada, future Exhibited goal = get a darn Oviraptorwhatsit or a Bambiraptor with markings. |D

Scultping, writing, drawing--all sorts of things.
Good! Maybe a bit bored today but I'm having fun re-acquainting myself with the site xD

Not much of a story.. it's my real name ^^ I know it's pretty lame but I couldn't seem to decide on anything else.

Horseback riding, sports, games (i.e. exhibited), lounging about, and hanging with mes amigos!

I don't really know if I even want to know ^^

4. What's your favourite ... (Candy!)
Watermelon sour patch!

In real life, I'd like to travel as much as possible and do something good for the world :)
On Exhibited, I'd just like to get my dinos better and better with each generation.

Horses/animals, traveling, the environment and... foooood! Yum num :p

Hello everyone~

- Very good thank you!

- I love Spain > I love Spanish > I love Spanish names. So yeah, I found name "Candela" that way.

- Draw, photograph, play/train with my dog, listen to music, SLEEP (lol), go to watch birds~

- Usually calm, quiet, loving, I guess.

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)
Band/Singer: Sting, Muse, Manu Chao, Nek (Filippo Neviani), Depeche Mode
Actor: Alan Rickman
TV show: Cuéntame como pasó
Game: Pokemon games for nintendo DS/DSi <3

- Future plans/goals? Well get through University! And go study abroad.
On exhibited? Get my account upgraded and breed champion raptors~

- Yessss many things. Drawing, photographing, dog training. Also Spain as a country, culture and language. I wanna move to Spain someday! (I live in Finland now)

So yes, I'm Candela from Finland. I speak Finnish, English and a little Spain and Swedish. I have 2 year old Lapponian Herder (dog) called Neva.
I'm starting University this year! And I'm super excited about that. I will study geography as my main subject there. My goal is to become a researcher or a teacher.
0. How are you?
I'm great, feeling a bit loopy 'cause it's 1:30 AM.

When, in tv shows or movies or whatever, the crazy hobo hippie guy says something like "it was the allliiieeeeennnsssss!" All dragged out like that.
I like aliens.

Wander the internets looking for something amusing, draw.

Odd, annoying xD.

4. What's your favourite ... animal?
Spotted Hyena x3.

To do art for all the sites I inhabit.

ART

Do you like sneezing?
The desired effect is what you get, when you improve your interplanetary funksmanship.
Candela, you should really teach me some Swedish. D: -pokes-
0. How are you?
Im Good.

It Is A Combination Between Something My Name Zaqy And Jade And Because I Like Combining Things

Playing Online Game and studying

Loyal,Listener etc

4. What's your favourite Food?
Fried Rice

Have Not Decided Yet

Learning Language ,Playing Games,Writing A Story About My Experience