Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

0. How are you?
I'm real fine now and is focusing on training my Neuquens.

When i join this site,i decided to have a cool username.After minutes of searching,i stumbled upon the word Yggdrasil which are actually both a Norse legend and an anime character.I then decided to use it as username.

Being online,Playing Mugen,Posting in forums,Roleplaying,and of course playing Exhibited.

I've been known as a happy-go-lucky person that sometimes goes into cool and serious.
4. What's your favourite ...
Dinosaur:Therizinosaurus,Spinosaurus,Stegosaurus.
Anime:Pokemon,Digimon,Yu-Gi-Oh,DBZ.
Raptors:Neuquenraptor
Food:Pizzas,Chickens,Teriyakis(I actually drool at some of the meat in exhibited)
Song:Sparta Remix
Meme:Over 9000
Adoptable:Exhibited(Yes,this site!!!)
Game:Mugen
Animal:Lots of them,especially birds and reptiles
Pet:Hamster

Real life:Must...got....Pokemon BW....
Exhibited:Referrals:Get as many referrals as possible
Dinosaur:Train ShadowHawk(My new white
Neuquenraptor)to have high stats and be all
equipped with stat-boosting item
Club:Have Quill Club to win.

Dinosaurs,Exhibited,Mugen,Music,Mangas,Anime.

What are your first dinosaur in exhibited
Yay,i like this.....
Answering the above optional question. Him

Right now? Sick. Every other time? Meh ok. Making it.

It's the name of a song written by Akira Yamako. It's on the Silent Hill 4 soundtrack. Makes a great nickname too.

Sit on the computer doing different things. Sometimes on Exhibited or Gryffs. Sometimes playing WoW or pokemon white. Maybe even reading.

Very smart with a wicked sense of humor. And I bounce back and forth between very confrontational and very shy.

4. What's your favorite ... (insert favorite something here)
Hmmm Raptors, dragons, the silent hill soundtracks, threatening my boyfriends optimus prime toys, watching tv, trigun etcetc

Get an army of sinorns to help me take over the world >:D!!

animals, gaming, series that I like, music(but very picky about it)

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes... good-bye... it was always you that I despised... I don't feel enough for you to cry ...oh well... here's a lullaby to close your eyes... good-bye...
I'm just going to free form this since some of the questions really aren't applicable and I personally feel a more open approach is better to introduce my self with than a questionnaire!

I'm a 24 year old, work form home mom with an addiction to pet and farm sims! I was a child of the 80s and 90s, that time when they were hauling new fossils out of the ground hand over fist and dinosaurs were all the rage. As a kid I collected dino toys from a very young age (One of my earliest memories is getting a dinosaur toy from a trip to the gas station with my mom, I must have been 2 at the time) and ended up with a very large collection which I still have much of, and that my daughter will inherit when she's old enough! Finding this website has made me gleefully giddy!

I'm a freelance artist (view my Deviant Art gallery at lizardlicks.deviantart.com) and I also sell herbal health and wellness products. I'm very passionate about good health, good eating and good living and want to help people do the same, so let me know if you have any questions or just want to talk!
I'm fine right now...I don't know if I'm feeling any emotion per-say, it's more like a bleh feeling. So I guess it's not really a feeling, just sorta like empty space.

xD I was playing a Wii game at somebody's house. It was like a Japanese kung fu game. I had my own profile on it, and the sensei guy who was giving me tests to do called me Puzzling-Sama and that became my profile name. I guess I confused him...

I like writing. I have tons of fanfics, most of which I'm finishing up, and some I write on my own time but don't post because I don't want my ideas to be stolen. I love nature and going outside, but I hate springtime, so I don't go out much right now. Just stay here at this computer. I also do kempo karate (I'm an orange belt so far)

Uh...I really don't know. A bunch of them say I'm psycho and I scare them, most of them say I'm strange and have really weird thoughts, and a few of them call me their Ninja Buddy.

My favourite day? I'm glad you asked xD
My favourite day is doomsday because that's when the zombies attack. And I've read tons of things about zombies. I even have an emergency apocalypse plan to save me, my friends and family, and my pets.

In real life, I was to be a paleontologist that discovers a new species of raptor or something because raptors are my favourite animals ever. I also want to create a book I have an idea for and get it published :3
On Exhibited, I want to breed a Velociraptor with perfect genetics and 6/6 perfects.

Writing, dinosaurs, karate, reading, animals, mythical creatures...yeah...

---
I'm a little odd, but I think I'm friendly enough. If you ever wanna talk, just message me :3 Or, if you're a newbie reading this, let me know and I'll send you a bunch of free stuff.
I'm doing fine so far. I'm just trying to get a handle on the basics and what not.

Haha, well, Wylde is the last name of a cartoon character from the Hot Wheels Acceleracers series, and Wolf is the last name of my main character in my werewolf story I'm trying to write.

I read, draw, write, play videogames, annoy my younger brother. :)

Sarcastic, blunt, funny, loyal, with a touch of evilness

4. What's your favourite ...
Movie: Star Wars
TV Show: The Big Bang Theory
Music Genre: Punk/Rock/Alternative
Food: Pulled Pork Sandwiches

I'd like to create a custom pack of dinosaurs.

I love studying WWII, space, wolves, dinosaurs, and some politics.

I am doing alright.I'm a little lonely because my friends won't be with me in a couple months and I may never know if I will see them again or not.Will I be alone so suddenly?I also yearn to be outside,to feel the cold wind whispering around me and yet,I must stay inside.I long to travel,but I have nowhere to go.

The story behind my nickname is this.I loved reading the book series called Warriors and I liked the way that the names sounded.The Sky part came from the bright blue sky that you see when you look up outside.I thought about a name that I admired.You see,the sky is unpredictable,yet calm and strong when it has to be and it's always there no matter what happens,even if sometimes it is covered up with clouds.The feather part came from me thinking that feathers fly high and help to lift the person/people up and help them succeed.You may not agree,but that's what I thought and I've kept it.

Spend time with my beautiful cat,who is a black tabby,draw animals and a little manga,write some poetry(I might put up some of my poems on here soon),play a couple video games every now and then,make characters for a future book and go on a two mile walk or so(If I didn't,I'd probably go crazy.It's like locking a wolf up in a house all day.)

Silent,solemn,guardian,protector,warrior,solitary,courageous,strong,brave,talented,amazing and loyal.(Not that I'm trying to brag,because I'm not.)

My favorite anime in the whole universe:It just has to be Wolf's Rain and I will never change my mind.
I have one dream and one dream only.My dream is a warrior's/guardian's/wolf's dream:To protect those who are closest to me,even if it means my death.If I die defending them,then I will not have died in vain and I will die like a hero going home."
My friends' safety and future is most important to me.I am also passionate about wolves and Wolf's Rain.Also Japanese songs.

If you could learn any language,which one would you learn and why?

"Even if the world is against me, I will fight until the end!" ~ Skyfeather
I am learning Japanese now, but I would also like to learn Korean and maybe Chinese. I really like Asian languages because I like the way they sound and I like the way they look when they are written. Once I learn these languages I would also be interested in learning, Italian, French, and German, among others. I tried to learn Spanish, but I couldn't get it.

I am good, a bit tired though. I spend a lot of time doing schoolwork.

I play games a lot and for a long time I only used the name talon, but then I got hooked on names that had peach in them (peachfuzz, peachtree, etc.) Recently however I decided to come up with something a bit more original so I thought of different words and played around with the pronunciation and spelling until I came up with Teeze and I've found that I really like it.

I draw, play games, take walks, play with my cats, and sleep.

Quite, loyal, and smart.

I am very indecisive so I usually have many favorites but I'll try to narrow it down here. I like green a lot, I like cooking Asian food more than other types, I like NCIS better than most other crime shows, I love ninjas, I like fuzzy mammals, disco is probably my favorite genre of music but I like anything happy sounding, paper is one of my favorite items, And coconut is probably my Least favorite food.

I want to finish school, make a living as an artist, and get a dog (shiba inu).

I like animals and I absolutely Love my cats. I also really enjoy drawing.

Do you like cats?

Oh, I'm dandy thanks for asking =)

Leafy sea dragons are SO cool! they fascinate me O.o

Read, do stupid things, climb trees, bother my pets, volunteer at the zoo =)

Oblivious, blonde, sarcastic, strong, easily distracted, indecisive (bit of an odd combination, don't ya think?)

4. What's your favourite...
uhmmm... ahh too much pressure!! i'll just steal time of day =) which would be dusk or late night

I'd like to graduate... and get a snake! Oh, and have my dinos rapidly multiply and take over!! Or just have a successful pack, that works too.

animals and books =)

Do you like cats?
Why yes I do!

I like to play EX or the sims (simming as i call it_ and i also love to play with my two crazy birds, and also hang out with Amerillo :3

Crazy, funny, sarcastic, there are many many ways to describe me, :D

4. What's your favorite ... (insert favorite something here) My favorite food is sushi :D

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I would like to be a vet, and on EX i would like to mass produce tags and siggies :DDD

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? I love birds and gaming, I also love being a christian :DD and i <3 cheese :P i also draw A lot!

Question to the following person (optional) Who is your least favorite singer today?? really random question :P
somebody tocha mah spaget
0. How are you? Pretty good.
1. What's the story behind your nickname? Um, sounded nice?

Read, write, surf the web...I'm boring :P

Smart, obnoxious, sarcastic, a little bit loony

4. What's your favorite food? Green bean casserole! Mmmm...
5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? No, not really. Be awesome? =D Considering the fact I joined a long time ago and never really got around to introducing myself/getting involved, make up for lost time?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? I'm a huge animal person.

Ke$ha and Bruno Mars

Good! I am always happy :3

I am very lively.

Draw, write, rp, eat, sleep, read, train dogs

Honest, smart, interesting

4. What's your favourite place to be?
The top bunk of a bunk bed

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment?
I want to become professional dog trainer.

Um. Dog training. LOL.

Relaxed!

Erm, I was vaguely inspired by something that I've since forgotten! I might change it at some point, though.

Mostly hang out with friends, go to the barn, read, listen to music, wander around outside...

Wacky, rambunctious, mischievous, willing to do my own thing

What's your favourite... food?
Popcorn!

Survive finals, figure out what I'm doing with my summer/life...

Horses! Especially dressage. Also philosophy XD
0. How are you?
I'm fine, a little nervous about life issues but still ok.

I was on Transformice and wanted to use my name as a nickname, but someone already had it. So I just used Syddie instead.

In my free time I study... I used to work but recently lost my job. :/

My friends think I am the fun, loving, foul mouthed. mother type. Which kind of doesn't fit together, but that's me. xD

My favorite foreign language is German, I am having a blast studying it.

Ah, I aspire to be a doctor. Which is what I am in school for, along with German. On Exhibited I would like to breed a genetically perfect Buitreraptor.

I am interested in Phlebotomy and will attempt to take a class in it this summer so that I can get a job as a Phlebotomist. And I am also incredibly interested in modern medical advances, as well as Biomedical Engineering. 14.gif
I'm squirmy, had waaaaaay too much caffeine before coming here ^ ^ *twitchspasmtwitch*

*wiggles carnotaurus nubbin arms*

Write, sleep, game, surf the 'net, the usual stuffs.

Loyal, maybe a little distant though

4. What's your favourite ... (dinosaur?)
Carnotaurus!

Uh...I wanna graduate college and get a job I actually enjoy

Dinosaurs, my writing, and meat-based food products

Pretty good, thanks. 8D

Uuuummm well, it's a pretty old one that I just recently started using. Pretty much I just like the color lime. xD

Games, computer (Specifically, PonyIsland.net, Wajas.com, and now Exhibited.), draw, & read.

Hmm. Shy, yet hyper, I suppose. D:

4. What's your favourite animal?
CATS. 8DDDDD

Hmmm. Nothing concrete yet. I love Compsognathus, and I want to get a T-Rex, an Oviraptor and a Utahraptor.

IRL-wise i'd love to get a job using my art skills when I grow up, but I know the chances of that are very slim.

Well, I like to draw and swim~

Question to the following person; How are you liking Exhibited so far? 83