Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Player Question Thing:
Depends on how much wood the woodchuck can find.

Good! I don't really talk much so I guess I'll introduce myself!

Well, my name is Anna. Sometimes people call me Anna Banana and such. So when I was joining Exhibited, I used the two words: Anna and Banana. I obviously combined them together to get Bananna! The part: "Buddy" comes from a game I play and Buddy List is what they call a Friend List. I'm also pretty friendly so, yeah.

I...
1. Play Lioden, Exhibited, Chicken Smoothie, and MANY other games.
2. Sleep
3. READ
4. Ummm Idk

Quiet (some of them), funny, and smart (some of them :3)

4. What's your favourite dinosaur?
My favorite dinosaur as a younger kid was a stegosaurus, but now it's probably a velociraptor.

I want to get a million bucks! Just kidding. I don't have any future goals in my life at the moment. On Lioden I want this one item really badly, so I guess it counts as a goal? On Exhibited I want a female Spinosaur, but I'll have to stick to public breeding at the moment.

Ummm, I guess I'm really interested in reading. I've always found dinosaurs interesting since I was 4... I'm not really passionate about anything at the moment...

Question For Next Person:
Why does the soap I used smell like a hostipal? O.O
I'm Dirty Dan!
0. I am great!

1. I just really like the name; I also love NYC, and that's the name of one of the neighborhoods in that city.

2. I love to write novels.

3. Funny, bubbly, smart, and a little annoying

4. My favorite dinosaur has to be a parasaurolophus...they just seem magnificent to me.

5. I really want to get a novel published!

6. I like running, writing, music (Halsey, eek!), reading, and food!

7. I have no idea why the soap you used smells like a hospital. Sorry!

Question for the next person:
What's your favorite author?

0. How are you?
I'm great in all but im really sick
I like to play with my toys and on the computer I play animal jam,chicken smoothie,and more
Play with my sister Bananna
Nice,Funny,Friendly,and I don't know what else
4. What's your favourite game and animal?
idk if I have a favorite game and I like every animal
make a game,i want to be a youtuber and be famous on it
Music,and even games, oh ya and toys
Question to the Next Person
Whats your favorite game?
I don't know I don't have a favorite aurthor.
Dolly is always a powerful force and will always be gorgeous!Raggy is always a powerful force and will always be handsome! Don't judge all of us!
0. How are you?

Stable, for now.

Well, ninja's are cool, and there's this otome game that I totally did not play... >///< So I thought it would be a fancy nickname.

Reading, drawing, searching up stuff I want to know (everything that sounds interesting)

That awkward moment when you don't have any friends irl x_x I've got social fear, so,eh, no friends for me. I see myself as a weird, girl who just fails at everything XD

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)animal?

Cat! :3

I want to study Game design and development, I want to make games, the kind I enjoy. Good plot, art and I want to make the player feel something, may it be anger, joy or sadness.

And I wanna make some friends, get a job and finally be confident!

Reading and games. I am kind a broke so I can't play many games myself, so instead I watch youtubers play it.

Whats your favorite game?

Ah, there are so many. But right now I am trying to beat FF XII.

Question to the following person (optional)

What's your favourite language?
Hello! I'm Liz, but decided to go with the username Lizbutt! hoho. A few things about me, 21 | Gemini | Dog Nerd. My friend JBlood pushed me over to this place and so far I like what I see. Dino's are a ton of fun and I adore that this place is far more interactive then FlightRising.

Funny really, on another place I'm on, I had the username Coonhound for a number of years but wanted a change. My boyfriend sometimes calls me Lizbutt and I took the chance to see if it was available and whatdoyaknow? It was. 8'D

Spend most of my time with all my pets (all 7 of them), going to the dog beach, nature trails with my friends and hanging around work like a weirdo. But it's ok, since I practically live at work anyway.

Silly, high-spirited, creative, a tad pushy, surprisingly patient, and dog crazy.

DOGS, did I mention I love dogs?

Get my ass into grooming school. I've been putting it off for a year now but I need to get my head in the game. Unintentional HighschoolMusical reference.

Didn't I already say dogs? No but I am. I've been a dog bather for 4 years now, and I'm suppose to be starting Grooming School before 2017. Dogs are my life, but animals in general make me happy. I sqweal over pythons, cuddle with cats and enjoy letting horses out to pasture.

7. Added question; Besides dog bathing, what is my other job?
8D I house sit for a family friend about 6-7 times a year for a couple days at a time. They have 1 cat, 3 dogs and 4 horses. <3
Dog Crazy
Tired, but excited and nervous so pretty good aha!

Skellri was the name of a character I RPed back in...oh like 2008ish I think. I retired that character and used the name for my own online alias instead!

I draw, read, and play videogames!

Quiet, above all else. But a worrier, emotional, passive and big hearted are a few things I've been told before.

4. What's your favourite ...
tv show: game of thrones

Current dream: getting this job I'm going to an interview for tomorrow! basically getting out of my current situation. I'd also love to contribute to a pet site as a full-time artist as well once time permits! as for exhibited, i'm excited for the update tbh!! i cannot wait!

well, dinosaurs haha. but art as well. i especially love creature design!

I'm good ^^
Somewhat stressed lately though. That's why I joined~ so I have something relaxing to do XD

Well when I was little I used to say freckle, "Frenklle" and it just kinda stuck XD

Draw mostly. I write some to.
Also play various pet sites~

Fun, crazy, shy, XD

4. What's your favourite ... Animal
Komodo dragons~

Not really XD

ART!!!! :D
Ello ello, look who's back from the dead.

0. How are you?
Oh, you know. *vague hand gestures*

A looooong time ago people used to call me Puzzling-kin on here, I'm not sure why? But it was kind of nice I guess.

Sleep, watch stuff, listen to music, roleplay. I'm not very exciting, heh.

Apathetic, probably.

Tea? Glad you asked. All tea. All tea is good.

Nope. Figure out how the site works again, I guess.

Not especially. I have an interest in bone collecting and nature, but.

Just fine, figuring things out and planning out my breedings!

Biolumin is derived from bioluminescence of course! I've always loved natural glow, and Biolumin is the name of a character I'm in the process of creating.

Draw, write, look at pictures or go outside for artistic inspiration!

I'm not sure, I guess quiet. I see all of my friends at school, and I've conditioned myself to be silent once I enter those doors!

4. What's your favourite...

My favorite music genre has to be classical, especially classical that's dominated by violins and flutes. They make such beautiful sounds!

My favorite dinosaur breed by far is the Linheraptor! I have two lab babies that I'm gonna breed when they come of age.

I want to become an animator in the future. As for Exhibited goals, I plan on creating a herd of hunting Linheraptors that has many health problems bred out as possible.

SPACE! I love space so much! That and animation, though I haven't animated anything worth sharing. I love natural glow and overall natural beauty, too.