Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

I'm going okay, thanks!

It's just my name, lol.

Video games, mostly? Relaxing. Reading. Watching TV. Idk.

Quiet but... clever, I think? Good taste in movies and stuff? I hope?

Um, well my favorite video game is Bioshock. So yeah.

Ngl, I'm still really new here so I'm not entirely sure what's happening... But I'd like a pretty dinosaur I guess?

I like video games a lot! Not just as in "I think they're fun" (which I do) but I think they're a really interesting medium and I'd like to go into the game industry for a profession and I just like talking about video games. I also enjoy learning about deep sea creatures.

From above: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Well, it used to be Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, but I have since then discovered that I'm gluten intolerant, so cookie dough is no longer a thing I can eat. (Well, gluten-free cookie dough, but I've never seen an ice cream place use gluten-free cookie dough in their ice cream so...) I guess my new favorite is probably banana?

Uh... what's your favorite kind of dinosaur?
Pretty chill at the moment, and hopelessly awake despite the late hour.

It was a minor character name from one of my headcanons long, long ago, that I adopted once or twice to be a unique nickname, and now it's stuck and become my full-fledged internet handle.

Free time? What is that? I'm a junior in college, so free time is somewhat rare these days. But I am hugely active on Flight Rising, and I am somewhat of a gamer of the virtual and real-life kind (I play lots of M:tG and LARP occasionally). I'm also a fan of relaxing, drinking and socializing over so-bad-they're-good movies and naps. Naps are great.

Tenacious, curious, creative, somewhat quiet, laid-back about some things but a ridiculous worrywart about others, a bit odd but in an endearing way, that girl who never shuts up about reptiles.

Random things! The color green, dragons, shiny objects, animal bones, archaeology, cool swords, anything reptilian, scary things made cute and fluffy, scooters, people with pointy teeth, power metal, the internet, trinkets and broken junk, basking in the sun, dinosaurs, drawing things that face to the left, sweets, and barbecue.

Get through college and grow up to be a crazy reptile lady.

Reptiles, dragons, and dinosaurs. Also archaeology and paleontology.

To answer the question from above...all the theropods. Literally all of them. I love you all. You are my babies.

To the next person: why'd you join this site? Curiosity? Pet sim addiction? Dinosaur addiction? (all three apply to me ^^)
To answer the question above....all three probably..and bordom..

I'm good! Trying to learn my way around EX right now and see if I can't make a friend or two.

A simple backstroy really...it is the name of my Sona. Lol He has two..maybe three different forms: Feral (He is a red fox x fennec fox hybrid), human, and Semi/Demon (He looks almost completely human only he has pointier ears, sharper teeth and maybe a tail)

I draw, read, chat, learn, and go out.

Shy at first, friendly, uhh...perfectionist..idk what else really...lolol

4. What's your favourite ... culture?
My favorite culture is the Asian culture; Japanese, Korean, Chinese. I am currently learning Japanese...slowly. lol I love watching anything Asian including dramas, anime, movies, music, ect. I am even learning how to sing Korean and Japanese music on my own.

Future plans...I am unsure really...I would like to completely learn the Japanese language if possible. As for EX...no clue. Lol Hopefully I will be able to stick around long enough.

Asian stuff like I said in number 4. Lol..I dont think I could go any deeper into that without making a noval.

Hmm....what is your favorite anime/manga/language?

Hi everyone, you can call me Liron or Lil-wolf, whichever you prefer!

To answer the question above: Favorite Anime is between Wolfs Rain and Sword Art Online, Favorite Manga is yet to be determined, and favorite language is yet to be determined lol.

. How are you? :P
I'm fine, a little tired and just getting over a virus >> other than that, I'm good!

There's really no story behind Liron Theron, I just uased it as a name, and I forgot what it meant. It might be the name of a new RP char or something. My actual nickname is lil-wolf, and that got started cause I love wolves.

I mostly write and draw, every now and again I'll watch TV.

Loud, Hyperactive, happy and bubbly lol.

4. What's your favourite hobby?
Writing, I have always loved writing.

My Future plans is to graduate from college with a Doctorate's Degree for Zoology or possibly Paleontology since Dinosaurs have always fascinated me. My goal on Exhibited is to raise my favorite species, and to make me a custom one eventually.

Writing and Drawing, along with animals. I love animals, we have four snakes, two ball pythons, and 2 columbian red tail boas, one is over 8ft. A bearded dragon, a tarantual five cats, and four dogs, quite the collection lol.

Question to the following person (optional) What is your favorite dinosaur?
I'm good, i have recently started playing EX again after about a 1-1.5 year break.
when i started in 2010, i had no idea for a nickname, so i used random things (none of which i can remember) but one-day, i used leon and it stuck
I browse EX, play Video games on steam/x-box 360 (favorite games on PC: DayZ)
Funny, trustworthy, great overall?

I am hoping that the fact that im going to be doing Ecological Biology in year 11 will help me get a job/career in the earth sciences (eg. Paleontology, Geology) or a job as a teacher.
My goal in ex is to breed gene perfect dinosaurs and grade A+ herbivores
I am passionate about ecology and earth science. (paleontology)
Question from: Liron Theron (#30233)-What is your favorite dinosaur?
On EX, my favorite dinosaur is probably Carnotaurus.

"The forth thing he did was to laugh Once, Twice, Thrice and Forth" -Current 93, The Seahorse Rears To Oblivion
0. How are you? ...excited because IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY! And also a little bit nervous.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? ...it's my name...

2. What do you do in your free time? Draw dragons of any kind, play Minecraft, and RP. Those are my top three.

3. How would your friends describe you? ...quiet and almost alway playing a video game of some sort.

4. What's your favourite COLOR?! (I INSERTED THE DREADED QUESTION THAT MOST PEOPLE HATE!!!!) Blue. Light blue.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? My main goal on EX atm is to get a Spino. ALL TIME FAVORITE DINOSAUR.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Dragons. Anything that has to do with dragons. Except killing them.
Tell me again, why did I introduce my sisters to "Firestar Doesn't Like Waffles"?
Fine.
That tall tree that looks like it's wearing a tux-JUST KIDDING. Neo for Neon, because I like neon colors. Chaotic because it's shorter than what I have in mind. Proxy because I love Slenderman ARGs.
Draw, play with my dog, write, play Pokemon or something. Nothing much
I have no idea.
4. What's your favorite Mythical Creature?
Well, anything reptilian and avian. Except for Gorgon and Harpy.
I cant make up my mind of which one to type here.
SANDBOX GAMES! And MLP:FiM.... because Cupcakes, as in the Creepypasta.
Alright next person! Would you prefer Waffles or Pancakes?
There is always something hiding in the dark. No matter what we think, it is always there. And, the farther and longer we dwell in it, the closer it gets.
Pancakes. Mostly because waffles aren't really a thing in Australia xD

0. How are you? :P Bit sick. Glad it's the weekend.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? The only lore from the Tolkein books I actually thought was a real thing o.O

2. What do you do in your free time? Ride horses, ski, drink red wine, spend too much time on the internet

3. How would your friends describe you? I like wine?

4. What's your favourite ... animal (I'm lame)? Orca :)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Re: future plans, get a job in govt relations in the mining industry and buy a house in Melbourne. Re: Exhibited, um, figure out what I'm supposed to do and how to make money! xD

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Well, unrelated to anything in particular, as I did my bachelor degree on the subject I'm very passionate about cetaceans/anti-whaling/anti-captivity.

7. If you had to pick one of the JP movies to be a character in (and possibly die horribly in!) which would it be? (And which scene?)

Good, this place looks cool.
I like pokemon, particularly Silver.
Play games.
Friendly.
4. What's your favorite game?
Fossil Fighters Championship.
I want to be successful, and maybe be friendly to people here.
Dinosaurs and Dragons, they are awesome.
~ For the Swarm! ~
Long time no see, Exhibited. I actually joined this game 5 years ago, in what I think was its original form, or close to it. It is looking majorly funky these days!

0. How are you? Fabulous. So excited to re-discover this game after so very long.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? No real story. Just a name that I have always liked. It is a word that describes a cinema, from the greek for describing a place in which musical performances take place.

2. What do you do in your free time? I have a 3 month old. Not very much free time. What I do have gets munched up playing games like this one, and snugging my adorable Gypsy Cob ponies which I breed.

3. How would your friends describe you? Strange.

4. What's your favourite animal? HORSES! Specifically, Gypsy Cobs. My life and career centres around these gorgeous horses.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? In RL, I'm hoping to get married this year to my gorgeous fiancee, and later on to buy our first property to establish our horse stud on.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Animals and my family. If you want to talk horses, I am always available :P I completed a degree in Equine Science, and I get very boring about stallion behaviour and breeding management occasionally.

Tired but good!

I don't really recall but I use Saturday,Saturday12 or Saturdaynight12 in the interwebs. tho the last one is used less!

I draw or cry over giant robots.

I don't know, I guess shy? I know I am very shy when it comes to interacting irl. Online is no problem.(actually it is! [i]hahaha[/i])

4. What's your favourite ... food?
*POUTINE FEELS INTENSIFIES*

IRL, finish my current studies and go study animation, I want to be animator or comic artist v wv. In Exhibited, To get myself a female Archeopteryx. with orange eyes and red/yellow plumage v wv

GIANT ROBOTS and animation v wv. well art in general!

7. umm, fav dinosaur?
I'm doing good, looking for a distraction from online homework.

It's my first inital and part of my last name ;)

I'm going to college online for accounting, and working in a nursing home. Other then that I just usually hang out with friends and play on the internet. Right now I am reading Stand on Zanzibar, a dystopian scifi novel written in 1968 that correctly predicted our current population, and a President Obomi... ( Creepy!)

I'm outgoing and laid back. I'm the guy's girl. My closest friends are all guys, and that's fine with me. My nickname is Munchkin, I'm only 4'11"I'm also described as loud, silly, and awkward. lol

4. What's your favourite food?
I love ALL food! lol I love finding new restaurants and trying new things.

I plan on finishing my AAS in accounting then getting my bachelor's in accounting. Then I want to get a nice 6 figure job at some huge firm in NYC. (hopefully!)

I LOVE MATH! lol I can be such a nerd at times and will do word problems for fun. I know im kinda sick in the head -.-

7. Favorite dino?
All of them :)
0. How are you?
I am alright ^^; quite tired, but alas I suffer from insomnia and have trouble sleeping. Partially how I found this site so it's not all bad. Gives me something to do after work and when I have days off.

Mmm; I always loved winter. I come from a place where winter lasts up to or more than six months. Lots of snow and usually I'm found out in it riding on the snow machines. Finally figured I'd join using a play on words ^^;

I like to write and doodle, occasionally play skyrim and talk to friends over Skype. Recently moved back to an area I haven't been in for several years so I'm feeling this place out too. I tend to strike up random conversations with people as well since of course I don't have much to do at this time ^^;

More than likely selfless, caring, golden-hearted. From what I've been told I'm very nice and I sit around and listen to problems to give my best advice and even if I don't have any I'm always there as a shoulder to cry on if need be.

4. What's your favourite ... dinosaur?
I have to say I really love the spinosaurus. It's been one of my long time favorites now ^^; when I was little my grandfather used to get me dinosaur encyclopedias so I'd sit around and read those all day and play with my dinosaur action figures. Even now that I'm grown he still gets me them from time to time so my collection is starting to grow again.

I do, actually. I have a plan to save up to finish restoring my old 1984 firebird ^^; The interior was basically shredded and figured I may as well work on the outside. So now its sitting pretty and painted after a lot of body work and bondo. Luckily all the glass was still intact ^^;

As for Exhibited I'll be trying to raise up enough money in order to buy a spinosaurus once I get the hang of the sim a little better, and eventually try to do as much as I can with it while I have the opportunity :3

I have a very deep love for dinosaurs, I have since I was maybe three if I remember correctly. That and food. I really like food especially stuffed bell peppers ;3; those were the best and I only wish I knew how my mom made them, haha!

What is your favorite animal out there? Extinct and surviving?

I am well!

Not much to say here except that I'm a huge linguaphile. :P

Draw/write for fun, play these types of games as a stress-reliever, and generally goof off with friends.

Silly.

My favorite food is probably spinach, potatoes, mushrooms, and green onions in olive oil. :) Simple to make and sooooo good.

Uhhh getting a job haha Paying rent/maintaining healthy eating habits lol

I'm very much in love with books, language, art, and animals. :)

BONUS: What is your favorite animal out there? Extinct and surviving?
Really hard to choose but for unusual animals, I very much love the okapi. Annnd for extinct animals... I am going to have to go with the Tarpan/Eurasian Wild Horse. :)

What is an object you own that brings back some very pleasant, very fond memories (you can share the memory too, if you like)?

0. How are you? I'm pretty good!

1. What's the story behind your nickname? I came up with it one day wanting a playful silly kiddie name.

2. What do you do in your free time? play with virtual pets, go out on weekends, read, play with my pets.

3. How would your friends describe you? weird, silly, funny, crazy

4. What's your favourite Color? Red

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? For now it's to learn about the site.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Animals and the Earth

7.Francesca (#454) What is your favorite brand of car? (random question of the day XD Told ya my friends said I was weird) I'd say Lambo Diablo

Question to the following person: Do you know a lot or a little about dinosaurs in real life?