Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

How Are You?

Pretty good all things considered, but I'm sure tiredness is going to hit me like a mac truck later since I woke up this morning at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep.

I didn't want to go by the same name I always go by on the other online games I play so I was trying to think of something different, both something different than what I usually use and something just different sounding. Sarava was kind of the first thing I thought of. It wasn't even until few days later that I was thinking "where have I heard that before" and realized it was the name of a racehorse a few years ago.

Play online games, read, spend time with my animals

Quiet, shy, good listener, loyal, trustworthy

Hrm, grilled ribeye steak. My favorite food.

I'd like to work at Disney World one day (I'm a big Disney geek). Maybe go to some type of culinary school.

Disney stuff, dogs, horses, my finches, horse racing, cooking. I'm also currently doing archery (recurve).
I'm good.
I just started getting into EX after running into it on the Wajas forums.

This.. would take forever to explain. 'Genet' is short for Genetics and Genetics is the name of a character of mine whom represents me, to say for short.

Wajas, Lioden, Flight Rising, EX - Basically any breeding games. Sometimes homework if I have any.

Usually quiet unless being spoken to. Hard working and apparently.. cute? Since my friends seem to have a habit of hugging me all the time.

Favorite Food - Sushi
Favorite Author - Chris D'Lacey
Favorite Movie - Jurassic Park II (Hnng Roland Tembo ;w;)
Favorite Anime - Kuroshitsuji & 07-Ghost
Favorite Animal - Otter & Genet
Favorite Dinosaur - Tyrannosaurus

I want to become a Tyrannosaurus Breeder on Exhibited, specializing in only that specific breed. I strive for perfection and I want to complete all achievements, collections and site goals.

Dinosaurs & Marine Biology

Your Nightmares are my Fantasies
I am doing okay. Thanks random ":P"

...I like pumpkins. Also I just like to make random nicknames. Had to think of something. .w.

Draw, be on Transformice, be on other game sites, talk to friends and watch some videos.

Loopy/Crazy...in a way.

4. What's your favourite colours and animals
Blue,yellow,green,purple(or white black gray and light brown)
Animals: Skunks, Ferrets, Kittens, mice, rabbits. ( AND KILLER REPTILES AND AMPHIBIANS! Snakes, frogs, etc. )

To be a cartoonist. On Exhibited...to forever have an entire family(pack) of Linheraptor. So cute. THEY SHALL BE THE STRONGEST!

...stop getting into my life. ;-; J-just no. Sthap.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!
0. How are you?
I'm really happy!

Well, my 'nickname'/username comes from my character Legend, who I use in a majority of my role plays. I am either called Legend, or Dg, or Dragongirl, as I am known in my rp site, Velotron. ^_^

I do a lot of things on the computer. Mostly I role play, but I also play Warframe, Zoo Tycoon 2, Primal Carnage, Portal 2, Exhibited, and watch/listen to things on Youtube.

Lol, dangerous question, don't you think? Well, I think most of my friends would consider me funny, fun to be around, and a good friend *I hope*.

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Favorite time.... of the day.... Well, I guess when I'm awake. XD I guess I like nighttime best, because most of my friends online are at home from school. ^_^

Well, I do have a few dreams. I'm big on the creative side, so I have a few costumes I want to do, and some extra classes I want to take eventually. My biggest goad in the costume department is, in fact, a dinosaur costume ^_^.
My goal on Exhibited is to have Tyrannosaurs, baryonyx, spinos, and any other 'scale' dinos that I might like.

I am really passionate about thinks I like to do. I have a few costumes I want to make *eventually* and the extra classes I want to take include things for drama and video.

(optional) My question is ... What is you favorite dinosaur? (mine's a tyrannosaurus ^_^)

"Fine thank you, how about you, sir/lady/dog/cat/alien life-form/dinosaur/etc.?"

"Ah, I just thought which one would be better, Terracox or Redcox. I decide to call myself Redcox. Behind the idea itself, I'am not sure about that anymore... Red is not even my favorite colour. It is.. Blue... A specific kind of blue."

"I like to listen music, read about things between heaven and earth, watch movies, draw... Others."

"Intelligent, funny, silly, nice to everyone... Fruitcake. But I do not believe in that. I don't even taste that good."

4. What's your favorite ... (insert favorite something here)

"My favorite movie? Nah, there are too many, let's say, Brazil or Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas. They are both hilarious black or dark comedies."

"No plans for the future... In Exhibited, own a dinosaur, learn breeding them, try some other species, like example, Balaur..."

"Not really."

I apologize for my poor English vocabulary/skills. It's not my "mother tongue".

Tired from school haha

The name comes from my favorite Homestuck character, Sollux Captor

Draw, play video games, rp, paint, mess around on the computer, and ignore school work

Moody, very sassy, sarcastic, and outgoing.

4. What's your favourite ... video game series~?
Pokemon uwu, I've been playing it since I got my copy of Pokemon Blue at the age of 4

not really haha, just wanna get out of school and become either a veterinarian or a concept artist for video games

drawing/painting, animals, pokemon, video games, and rping

Friend code: 2019-9983-6557
Fine, can't complain~ Tired though, as it is 2:30+am here. xD

I made it back when I was playing OviPets, and it just stuck. I use it on all the pet sites I play.

*Cough* ...Internet or hanging with my friends. But mostly internet.

Smart, bubbly, weird, strange, crazy, loving, kind, sweet, that weird/crazy girl, etc. :3

I have lots of favorites! But you shall know my favorite color combination: Black and gold! (For now, it changes approximately every week.)

I want to be a successful herbivore and fish 'farmer' and I want to make a lovely pair of customs and establish a powerful sub-breed of dinos made up exclusively of my customs, their babies and clones of my two customs~

Oh gosh, I'm not going to get started on that. It's controversial, and I don't get on sites like this to start debates. ^^

Would you buy one of my super exclusive super dinos? :3
0. How are you?
I'm okay! X3

I just thought that MoonlitDarkness sounded cool, a paradoxical name. I was going to choose Swifty (Swiftshadow is my cat fursona) but it was already taken.

I'm an active member on FelisFire and I like to write, read and watch T.V.

Hopefully fun, weird, energetic/hyper, humorous.

4. What's your favorite time of day?
Sunset. I absolutely adore the colors and how the sun and the moon are visible at the same time.

5. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
PHOTOGRAPHY. Landscape photography, to be specific. It is also my current dream to become one when I'm older.

Question from previous poster: " Would you buy one of my super exclusive super dinos?"
Answer: O.o Not sure, what do they look like? Cost? :P

(Optional) Question for next poster:
What is your favorite site to play on? Why?
0. How are you?
I'm super bored

Well it's a long story but i'll sum it up, I usually make up names for fun and I really got attatched to this one cause it means "gate of fire"(in my definition) and I use it on almost any site/game I go on
P.S. the "P" stands for pancakes

I play videogames, watch/comment videos on youtube, and sleep

Funny, quiet, annoying, weird, smart, and likes hugs

4. What is your favorite...(animal)?
I am a huge fan of anything from the family artiodactyla(hooved creatures)

5. Is there anything you are passionate about/interested in?
I love to draw

I like to play on this site because to me it is a great way to make friends with people that share a common interest.

Optional question for next person: are you a vertebrate?

"A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether." -Plato
at the moment? sleepy yet not sleepy. (damn you insomnia)

errrrrrrr...... it involved a fast moving roundabout and my long suffering green dinosaur backpack. that is all you need to know.

drawing, raising dragons in flight rising, enjoying Celtic music, goofing around the Internets, coming here and playing with my (cute) black cat.
insane. loyal, goofy, intelligent, but most defiantly insane. (kind of like Murdock from the A-TEAM)

4. What's your favourite ... movie
Dreamwork's How to train your dragon

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? not at the moment (but i WILL get a baryonix one day!)

drawing, cooking, dragons.

are you a vertebrate?
*checks* yup. i must have a spine. it is hurting. owie...
I'm assuming username, and it means New Moon in latin

Draw, watch tv, play video games

laid back

4. What's your favourite ... Cartoons

Just breedin' some dinos

Art and many forms of

Fine.
I like to draw... I guess.
Draw or watch Youtube videos.
Funny, but deeply depressed on the inside.
4. What's your favourite Warrior Cat?
Snowtuft because that scar of his is beautiful

I honestly don't know.
Warrior Cats, Drawing, Lioden, and some other stuff...
I'm alright. Confused as usual but good.

Wolfie, the name I usually use, is quite popular. I love Derpy Hooves (bro hoof yo!) so derp got added to the front.

LOL, what free time?! I have 2 babies, a two year old and a almost 11 month old!

Nutty with a hint of craziness.

Pizza, carnation, purple, wolves, dragons, horses, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.... Don't know what else to put!

Learn how to play? XD

Lots of stuff. Trust me. But right now taking care of my babies is #1 on my list.

I am excited to start a new game, and I am looking forward to figure out how to breed Dinos and to getting to know the community!

It's a pretty flower, that's why I stole it's name. It is also the name of a character in a movie that I enjoy watching.

I love reading books and watching movies. And I like to play online-games, too.

Hm, I have been called a quiet, nice, polite, helpful person. I must admit that this does not seem very exciting, but for the most part, it is true.

4. What's your favourite ... ice cream flavour

Chocolate.

My primary goal on Exhibited is to figure out how to create a lineage of good-looking dinos =)

I am passionate about biology and good stories.

What is your favourite ice cream flavor?
No reaction on my Introduce yourself! -post and the game is too hard to understand.
Bye!