Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

A bit tired, but out of that I'm perfectly fine ^^

To be 100% sincere, I can't really remember when everybody started to call me Silver (Or Silvy for short). It was proably during elementary school, maye even before that. Well...actually my very first nickname was "Plata", the spanish word for silver, but after some years I quickly went ahead my friends in english class, so the nickname morphed from "Plata" to "Silver" thanks to that.

Play video games, roleplay with friends, draw (Both with pencils and digitally) and listen to music. When my friends are free we like to play football as well.

Shy and quiet at the beginning. Loyal and friendly after you get to know me.

Color ~ Silver
Food ~ Salmon
Dino ~ Tie between Archaeopteryx and Velociraptor
Animal ~ White tiger
Myhtical Animal ~ Tie between dragon and Quetzalcoatl

Become a nice breeder around here. I know that it will take me a it to achieve it, but I'm ready to start!

Cats the musical, Homestuck, drawing and roleplaying

7. How did you find out about exhibited?
I was playing Lioden and I found a link to this site on another user's den page. I immediately grew interested and...well...here I am! :3

Hmm I usually don't do introductions until I'm playing a sim game for a few weeks, to see if it'll keep me hooked, but I instantly fell in love with this game so here we go...

Just fine! Really happy actually that it's summer and I'm on break!

It's a name I've used since forever on every game (consistency is key ha). There's nothing really special behind it, but the slogan is "a spirit that can't be broken" type of thing. It also comes in handy on horse sims when I decide to breed and work with the war horse breeds.

Read (Adventure/Action with a bit of romance), write fic (One Direction atm) or just general fantasy/sci-fi books, draw horses when I'm immensely bored, play video games (Pokemon, MH4U, Etrian Odyssey, RPG games really on the 3DS), volunteer at an animal shelter and playing with the doggies there and singing in my room

Weird... So very weird but a good, fun weird. And nice/helpful/supportive. They say I'm really fun to talk to and I can always make people laugh myself included.

4. What's your favourite ... food.

Chinese food, orange chicken in specific.

IRL I'm currently in my undergrad Pre-Vet/Biology program. I've always wanted to be a veterinarian, perhaps just equine or household pets, we'll see, but it's definitely what I want to do with my life.

I don't really have any plans for Exhibited at the moment, I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do. Breeding for colours/conformation is what I might go for though! Genetics really interest me (actually how I found this game ha).
I'm also looking forward to making a few friends on here! Games are more fun with friends so I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you awesome people! (Send me a message if you want!)

Horses/animal care, music (One Direction, Rixton, Boyce Avenue, etc.), writing

Question to the following person (optional):
Are you excited for Jurassic World coming out next month? :)

Good c:
I really like Game of Thrones, also known as A Song of Ice and Fire c:

Read, play the Sims, and drew

nice, quiet, sarcastic

4. What's your favourite ... Book
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

I want to be on Broadway.
As for goals on Exhibited i'm not sure yet

Musicals and Books.

7. Are you excited for Jurassic World coming out next month? :)
I actually just saw it today c:

What kind of dinosaur would you want if they weren't extinct?:D

I'm all right. A bit bored (hence finding this site!)

Splashy is a nickname based off of my username. I got it in 2000 and haven't looked back since. I actually think of myself as Splashy more than I think of myself as my real name.

Free time? What a joke! When I do have free time, I'm usually watching Netflix while playing Minecraft, League of Legends, or Town of Salem.

Sheltered. Weird. Naieve.

Book Series: This changes practically daily. Currently, it's the Night Angel series by Brent Weeks.

Actually, I do not. I've achieved my life goal, which was to get a particular career (and I got it!). Now, it's just enjoying life, working hard, and playing hard.

Books and learning. I'm always looking forward to learning, whether it's languages, coding languages, random facts... any of the above.

7. Uh, I have no idea. Probably some sort of herbivore.
Kinda happy to have found a site like this, but I'm a bit worried about the seeming lack of activity given the number of players. :x

Well let's see..

I've been a quiet one for quite a long time, and it got to the point where one of my friends in 6th grade was tired of me being that way and said "stop being a shadow in the room and get over here!"

The number I'm not sure why, but it just feels like my number for some reason. :)

Video Games, site games, the usual. :P

Generally happy, very patient, reliable.

Movie: Dragon Heart is my all-time favorite movie. :3

I'd like to get a job in the video game field whether it's Q&A testing or story writing. No such luck so far though. :(

Video games, writing, and keeping my friends happy. :D
I'm a hermit while I stalk the forums, but I'll say hello if you want to talk! ^_^

My nickname is flag terror because in colorguard last year i caused multiple injuries to myself and my friend Sydney from being so clumsy with the flag

I read, draw, go on tumblr, and right now im building a bookshelf

Funny, loud, a dork, friendly

My favorite mammal is the jackal and my favorite snakes are boa constrictor imperators

Well I'd like to graduate highschool, im a senior this year, and i want to go to college to study herpetology and marine biology

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in
I'm very passionate about raising/breeding/owning reptiles, my art, feminism, science, and preserving wildlife
-Quietly posts on oldish threads- oops

I'm very good thank you! Currently on school holidays for two weeks heheh

It sounded cool? xD idk really, my username on most other sites is 'the jinxed fox', so it kinda stuck from when I made it up when I was like 9

Waste my time on sim websites! ouo-b
but also drawing and reading, mostly over on chickensmoothie.com

Incredibly irritatingly sarcastic

Gonna go withhhhh animal. A fox! Specifically gray foxes.

Yeahhh actually passing grade 12 at the end of this year and hopefully graduating and going on to university for forensic toxicology! Also getting more than a C in maths would be nice xD
And I'd love to improve my art too!

So many. Soooo many. Space, dinosaurs, birds, horror movies and books and stuff, anything supernatural-y, zombiessss, musical theatre and drawing!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk
Kinda tired. My finger hurts. Kinda thirsty,too.. o ~ o

It's a nickname my boyfriend gave me. I liked it,so I use it err'where now.

2. What do you do in your free time?Depends. Sometimes I sleep. Other times I play video games. I bake,too,and I draw. I... I have a lot of hobbies.

3. How would your friends describe you? Ha ha h.. Friendssss. Those exist. One word: Mom. I am the mother of everyone.

4. What's your favourite time to nap? Tbh the best time to sleep is at dawn or sunset. The soft light is relaxing and pretty.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Going into my junior year of high school,I have finally figured out that I want to go into animal science. I wanna work at a zoo,basically.Animals make me happy,and caring for them would be a great job.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Science. Science is the best.

Question to the following person (optional) What's your favorite cookie?

Great!

Hellion is a play off my real life name. long story oops . My name is difficult to say and I'd tell them to pronounce the 'j' as an 'h' and i'd write it that way. I later read this book called the 'Uglies' where character would say '-la' after names of friends. My full name sounded funny so i dropped off the first part and went with Helicala then through years of internet it was shortened to Heli and I wanted something intense for a league of legends type game and came up with Hellion and thus it has been ever since

Proboard Site Roleplay and sites like this

NERD! Loyal and maybe a dork

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) My favorite t.v show is a close tie between BBC's Sherlock and Supernatural

Finish school (going for my bach.) and better understand genetics as my goal for here.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested
Writing / Theatre

My favorite cookies are those cake-cookies

Question to the following person

Question: Do you hear the people sing?
If not what is your favorite song?

Slightly annoyed because of how the forum works (I really dislike forums that don't use BBC code, sorry. ^^')

I once read a magazine (I think it was called Petz) and there was a thing about someone's dead rabbit named Tindra. I liked the name, so I 'stole it. |'D I'm weird I know.

Surf on the web and draw (I have no life)

3. How would your friends describe you?Quiet or serious?

4. What's your favourite colour
Purple. :3

It's better not to plan things. The plans will screw up.

My interests come and go~

What people? I don't really have a favourite song. ^^'

Do you like anime or manga? :3

Right now, I'm feeling ellipsim, but that's normal. Other then that you could say I'm happy!

Welp, my favorite band's (My Chemical Romance) frontman Gerard Way's nickname was Geebear, and my real name starts with a "C", so, "Cheebear"

I read and write a lot. Music takes up a large amount of my time, along with console gaming and other online sims.

Once I asked my best friend how she would describe me in four words and she replied with "Baby in a sweater", so I'll go with that.

My favorite music is Punk, Pop-Punk, and Alternative Rock.

I guess my future plan would be to play either electric guitar/lead vocals in a pop-punk band, even though I'm just starting to learn how to play guitar. I also want to start a successful YouTube channel.

I'm really passionate in music, writing, and computer games.

To answer the last question, I'm not that into manga/anime, although all my friends have tried to get me into it.
My question to the next person is...

If you could jump into any book you want to, what book would you jump into?

0. How are you?
I'm peachy, actually :O Life, for once, is going okay. Now if I can just keep it that way for more than a week... :P

Crow is my original character I've had since I was 13. She's the main character for a book series I'm writing :3 I also roleplay her from time to time. Also, I tend to identify people as animals. I see myself as a crow, my fiancee as a wolf, my friend as a lion, etc.

I read, write, train my dog, laze about, roleplay, play around on sites like this, the usual xD

Well, I've been called many things. Perfectionist. Insane. Genius. Hard-working. Of course, who knows whether someone is being sarcastic when all you can do is read the text, right?

4. What's your favorite book series?
The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs!

I want to save up money to get a house so that I can have a few farm animals and some space to actually breathe. Living in an apartment building is kinda tight ^^; As for goals on Exhibited, I just want to get into the gameplay and have fun <3

Dog training! I am a certified dog trainer, and I am currently training my own service dog. I used to work for PetSmart as a trainer, but medical issues forced me to resign (sadly D:). I hope to one day provide private lessons for people, or, ideally, open my own training business :D

Answer!
I would jump into the Mercy Thompson novels. The world is just so rich and complex and has an excellent balance of heroics and normalcy. I love it!

Question!
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you ever consider it?
Answer: nope, im really paranoid about death n stuff, haha
0. How are you? :P im doing fine

1. What's the story behind your nickname? my partner came up with the name "jasper" and it just stuck

2. What do you do in your free time? play games, draw, and write fanfics!!

3. How would your friends describe you? the one who swears a lot and has a sense of humor but also has anxiety???

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) my favorite show is steven universe!

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? ah, i just started. im planning on at least getting a lapis/peridot breeding pair.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? yeah! steven universe, tumblr memes, and gemstones!

question for the next person: how did you find out about exhibited?

raptor god

Great! I'm excited about this site, and a little bit nervous about meeting its members, but my life is going well at the moment~!

Life is a journey... or something profound like that. There isn't much of a story behind my nickname.

Read, write, draw, roleplay, watch movies, watch television, lay on my dog, ride horses, take my bird on hikes, camp, beat people up in martial arts, stare at the ceiling, create random characters that I'm never going to use...

Ehrm... sweet? Compassionate? Surprisingly ferocious? I don't look like much -- something people never fail to remind me -- but I've been told that I'm an absolute monster when provoked. ^w^

4. What's your favorite What are your favorite ... SHOWS?

The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Steven Universe.

Get a decent job. Start college. Complete college. Survive the adult world. Find a rainbow. Follow it. PROFIT. Marry Daryl Dixon (or Rick Grimes, or both). Meet Frolie the extracurricular fun-loving zombie in rollerblades.

Environmental science, and the earth in general! I'm a massive "tree hugger", and I find myself constantly amazed by the complexity of our great blue planet.

Answer:

This is a bit of a ridiculous (long?) story, but here we go...

A friend of mine watches The Walking Dead with me -- it's our special show, we ALWAYS watch it together. Well, lately we've been playing this fantastic new game (Ark: Survival Evolved, it is basically open world survival + dinosaurs), and we got to talking about the cast of Walking Dead and which prehistoric creatures they'd have tamed, since taming is a mechanism in the game. This turned into the framework for a crackfic in which dinosaurs DID exist in the Walking Dead universe -- aaand then it got serious, with the both of us worldbuilding extensively and creating characters and tweaking things to fit our (admittedly absurd) AU. The virus that "reawakened" people became a parasitic mushroom that attacked the brain stem of its host post-death (Last of Us much?) rather than an airborne sickness of unknown origin. We've had a ton of fun discussing the ways society would have evolved if, rather than our usual flora and fauna, we had grown alongside great big prehistoric things -- which ones we would have domesticated, what we'd use for labor, what we'd raise for meat/milk...

How did this lead me to Exhibited? I've been researching various dinosaurs (sizes, appearances, behavior, etcetera), and I stumbled upon a member of DeviantART who drew several of the dinosaurs in this game! :3

Question to the following person (optional):

What's scarier, a Megalodon (50-foot shark) or a Tyrannosaurus?
Well, this is an extremely late introduction seeings as i joined 5 years ago, but i guess its better late then never hey?

-Im good :) Life is all well and good :)

-I made it back in 2010 as it popped off the top of my head, and it stuck. Havent changed it once since :P

-I draw, read, walk, hike (sometimes camp when i get the chance) and talk to friends. Oh and i study, uh- sometimes.

-Shy at first but wild and crazy when i get comfortable. Artsy. Friendly. I cant really think of much else

4. What's your favourite [Dinosaur]
-Seeings as i play a Dino-simulation game, i happen to love Dinosaurs.
My favorite dinosaur, at the moment would probably be Ceratosaurus or Carnotaurus.

-I hope to persue paleontology when i am finished with school, which involves a 3 year university course on Evolutonary Biology that leads to a Major in Paleoontology/Paleobiology. Hopefully it all pans out :P

-Dinosaurs mostly. I also really enjoy drawing.

Answer to previous question:
Personaly, a Tyrannosaur would scare me more.
I could just see him looking me in the eyes before he chases me down. *shiver*
A Megalodon on the other hand, i dont really think would bother with a 6ft skinny dude.

Whats your favorite dinosaur?
"The forth thing he did was to laugh Once, Twice, Thrice and Forth" -Current 93, The Seahorse Rears To Oblivion