Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

*EDIR* Forgot to add previous person's question lol

From Previous person:
Do you know a lot or a little about dinosaurs in real life?

Well.. I think I know very little or just the facts about them, for example that they are actually feathered at some level (Even the T-rex) and they are closely related to the modern life chickens? lol I guess that's something eh?

-----------------------------------------------

Haha I've been here for quite some time now but since I never did this I guess I will give it a shot! (I'm also very bored :P)

Bored! But fine... I suppose.

Well.. this is one of my most recent nicknames, I had a few others before which had more meaning or reason to it but as for this one.. Since I'm an artist that really loves to draw animals and animal-like creatures on my laptop I wanted something that would show both, the love for digital art and the love for beastly creatures and tadah! I'm still not very happy with it.. it sounds a little awkward and you cannot really make up a name for me now can you? I think people don't like to use two words to refer to somebody so you can call me whatever floats your boat I guess tho I think "Digi" Sounds fine, don't you think? OKAY WHOA I wrote way too much for this question, whoops.

I sort of answered this in the last one haha! I love to draw and play video games, it's a little tough to get more, most of the time I'm stuck with the free mmo games (Which I dislike unless it's something different from every other freakin mmo out there, guh.) or some which aren't as expensive. At the moment I own Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Minecraft, Don't Starve with the DLC, Wakfu which I started playing only recently and a bunch of other free small games besides ArcheAge, it seemed somewhat interesting so I'm giving it a shot to prove itself right now heh.

Hmm.. Well.. Currently I have no one to hang out with outside the walls of the internet but when I was in school I was the lonely, silent one to be honest, no one was as silent as me hah it sounds weird when I think about it but I never really liked gossip or trying to look "cool" in front of others so I was pretty much out of all the "school fun" with my class mates.

Tv show? The Walking Dead
Cartoon? Avatar: The Last Air bender & Avatar: The Legend of Korra
Book? I dislike books.. it's very hard for me to read them and get into them no matter how I try so they only bore me.
Music? I like all the music! It really depends on the mood really but most of the time it's glitch hop or stuff like that unless I want to relax, then it's something instrumental like a piano or such.
Game? Probably Pokemon, yeah, pokemon.
Animal? I'm fond of felines but overall I love them all. Except bugs.. they creep the hell out of me!

I don't really want to accomplish anything on sites like this, it just seems quite pointless to me so I just try to enjoy it without stressing myself out if a dino dies or I loose EXD. As for real life it's sort of similar, I have no plans besides getting better at drawing and learning more about myself. I'm at that point of life when I have no idea what I'm doing or why I'm doing it and what I should do instead.

As I said already I really love drawing but I am interested in learning animal and human body language, I'm watching a few shows on Youtube about science and I'm really enjoying them so far so I guess I'm into that kind of stuff? Tho I am very terrible at math so that surprises me a bit that I'm actually interested in science lol

Question to the following person:

How are you enjoying Exhibited? :)
Bored, weekend. Nothing to do.

I have written two fantasy stories involving dragons. The main character in the better of the two was a black dragon.

Write books [non fiction & fiction], explore [being to MANY countries], ride my horses.

Quirky. I do my own thing, if people want to come along so be it. I'm an, to coin the old phrase, island onto myself.

4. What's your favourite ... hobby.
Riding. I own two horses - a pinto quarter horse mare named Qina and a 17hh Westphalian stallion named Nemo. Qina is an older horse, she's about 25 now, and Nemo is my competition partner.

Aside from that my parents breed Maltese, so playing with little fluff ball puppies.

Current dream - education, get a good career, and then start what my parents do and breed dogs. I have an idea in mind for a dog breed that I'd love to get my mitts on.

EX dream - just started, so can't say.

Writing

Veni, vidi, vici
Brand new here today! So a bit nervous as I'm wandering around bumping into random objects.

Winter is short for Wintertime, I'm not totally sure how I got branded with it as a nickname but it's been there since grade school so I just started using it as a username because it sounds kinda interesting.

Play games like this or video games on my PC or something such, I also read, draw, write, and spend a lot of time outside and goofing off.

I turned around and asked a friend lurking behind me and got the response "Really weird but in an eccentric art-history professor sort of way" So I guess that's it.

4. What's your favorite ... (insert favorite something here)
I like fish, particularly goldfish, and keep quiet a few of them.

Um, well out in the real world I want to publish a book and/or graphic novel and here, well, I don't really have any goals yet.

Cultural anthropology (mostly in terms of culture, myth, and religion) and history in general as well. I quiet good at rambling on those subjects.

Favorite author/book that had the most impact on you?
0. How are you?:P
Im okay.
1.Whats the story behind your nickname?
My grandma calls me Angel.
2.What do you do in your free time?
I listen to music do yoga go to the gym play video games and play computer games.
3.How would your friends describe you?
My friends would describe me as a sweet down to earth girl that can be a little weird and shy at times
4.Whats your favorite... Food?
STEAK or PICKLES !!!!
5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on exhibited?
I have big plans and dreams! I want to go to college to be a marine biologist and become really wealthy and have 4 kids and my biggest dream is to have a real life Albino raptor !!!! ( not like it will ever happen but hey a girl can dream )lol
6.Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
I love science biology science like animals and I love dinosaurs I have loved them since I was little I have watched all Jurassic park movies and cant wait for the new one to come out !! I love music and I love swimming in the ocean or pool doesn't matter

What makes you super happy ?

A lover not A fighter. I breed my dinos only.You need some dinos i can breed you some for the right price. :)
0. How are you?
~ I need to sleep......

~ I love japanese names

~ Riding or training young horses, drawing.....

~ Patient, calm, friendly and a little talkative

4. What's your favourite ... season?
~ Spring

~ Becoming a professional horse rider; and maybe to breed quality Balaurs on Exhibited :)

~ Art, equestrian and ornithology
I'm p good. Super tired though.

Colby's an awesome name.

Sleep, read, draw. I've been obsessed with phone apps as of late so I have been messing on my phone a lot more than normal.

Impulsive.

Not a favorite but I was watching Jurassic Park last night and started talking to someone about Zoo Tycoon. I was browsing deviantart hours later and then ran into a journal linking pet sims that had their art. (wink wink)

I'm actually super bad at pet sims. Maybe since this one is about dinosaurs I will be like "alllllllright". I'd love to breed a dino all by myself that I absolutely love.

My characters are becoming pretty cool I guess. I haven't been as enthusiastic about them lately though.

Let's see... I feel like a cat. All the time. Cat.

Well I used to make these super heroes with the most idiotic names... but I always wished I could have the powers of a cat ever since people called me cat-boy when I pretended to be a cat. Now I want to be a video game designer and I came up with a game that includes my super heroes as super spies.

Play Minecraft, Exhibited, Armorgames, sometimes I hang out with friends and I play with cats whenever possible.

Funny, random, a little odd, you know, nerdy stuff.

4. What's your favorite ... (insert favorite something here)

My favorite cat is a tuxedo cat. So fancee!

I plan to hatched em' all! I guess. Also IRL i wish to make at least one famous video game.

Video games, dragons, dinosaurs, and cats.

My favorite brand of car is a Chevrolet.

For the next person: What is YOUR favorite type of cat?
Cats are the beauty of this world! Kittens are the battery of our love! Raptors are the closest to cats in this prehistoric world! Why aren't cats here though...
Woops I answered a question on page one... I'm an idiot! :P
Cats are the beauty of this world! Kittens are the battery of our love! Raptors are the closest to cats in this prehistoric world! Why aren't cats here though...

Fine, if not a bit excited. c;

I was looking for a warrior cat name and this came up. Even though I am a fire person, I love pearls!

Video games, video games...

Sweet, optimistic, and always smiling.

4. What's your favourite hobby?
Drawing!

Not yet. c;

Animals and art. If video games count, then that as well.
A little bored but other than that I'm fine

My cousins and my uncle tell me that my eyes are like a sapphire gem and a diamond mixed together.

Play with my dogs,Ride my horses,Play computer and video games,And sometimes helping my uncle train horses

Shy but outgoing and very kind once you get to know me

Movie? Transformers series,Jurassic Park series, and Pacific Rim
Tv show? The Walking Dead
Book? The Phantom Stallion series and The Maze Runner Trilogy
Music? I listen to all kinds of music but the main genres I listen to are country,rock,pop, and dubstep
Game? Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection
Animal? A three way tie between horses,dogs, and dinosaurs

My real life dream is to be a horse trainer.As of right now I don't have a goal on Exhibited.

Video games and animals
0. how are you?
very nervous posting this XD but otherwise pretty good :)

I love the warrior cat series and my nicknames are almost always based off them :)

read, play pc/video games, draw, and write

excruciatingly shy, very kind and giving

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)Animal?
The Now leopard :D

My dream is to earn a wildlife biology degree and discover new species of animals. XD

wildlife biology :D animals in general XD
bored :P

isometric is a cool word, and i wanted a nickname that i hadn't used before :P

play games! what games exactly tend to change a LOT as i have autism and my special interests change a lot

really kind, never tries to hurt someone on purpose, smart, makes weird jokes

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) dinosaur :P
quetzalcoatlus, mainly because it manages to look silly and terrifying at the same time

breed a perfectly healthy dinosaur for each species!

natural science! i guess that's why i like dinos so much, haha
I'm great!

I decided to make up my own unique Name for myself on websites since I could never stick with one. So I used my name and started working from there! That's how Emstylauzer was born! Just call me Emmy for short~

Draw, videogame, watch anime and youtube, read manga, cosplay, roleplay, and use SIM websites like this one!

Funny, hyper, kind, intelligent, reliable, trustworthy, motherly, sweet, nerdy and geeky, fangirl, creative, artistic, and talented!

4. What's your favourite ... Anime!
So far I've loved the Attack on Titan and Black Butler series.

I want to become a Manga artist and mostly.
I'd also like to eventually take commissions for custom artwork~
On Exhibited I'd like to meet new people, breed some OP dinos, and become a part of the community here!

My art and Anime/Manga!

I am doing good. It has been snowing and sleeting where I live which does not happen often so schools, colleges and businesses have been closed a lot this past week. I have also been going a little crazy being stuck inside!!!

Alright so Jurassic obviously ties in a dinosaur time period and the movie Jurassic Park which I grew up on! SUPER EXCITED FOR JURASSIC WORLD! Brandt is a name that was in a story my friend was writing and I have been in love with it ever since!

Right now college has started back up so that is my main focus. Honestly in the last year I have kind of lost touch with myself so I am reconfiguring who I am. I do enjoy being around friends, playing videogames and exploring. I would love to say that I want to get back into reading but still it is something I have yet to accomplish.

Sincere, honest, funny, caring and ecstatic!

4. What's your favourite ... dinosaur?!

Plesiosaurus

I want to graduate college! which if all goes as planned will be December of 2015! :} After that I am taking life one step at a time! As far as Exhibited goes, I hope to gain a better knowledge of breeding and dinosaur stats.

6. Is there anything you are very PASSIONATE about/interested in?

Definitely interested in dinosaurs! That is what draws me here. I am passionate about the social aspects of life.

What is your favorite dinosaur/herbivore on Exhibited-sims?!
o. How are you? :P
Awesome, now that I've found this site XD it's like a dinosaur version of mweor!

1. What's the story behind you're nickname?
Well, this is strange, but I got it from pottermore. From my first pottermore account, it gave me flightyew22243 as my generated nickname. (Now people call me flighty, which make A LOT of sense.)

2. What do you do with your free time?
Draw, go on my adoptable sites, rp, play dungeons and dragons, play Pokemon, etc.....

3. How do your friends describe you?
Crazy, funny, childish, nerd, and obsessed with DNA and genetics.

4. What's your favorite.....Pokemon?
Lugia and Charizard. They. Made. My. Childhood.

RLG: Be a farmer. I want to farm XD
EG: Be the best Dino breeder and fighter :P

6. Is there anything you are very PASSIONATE about/interested in?
Dinosaurs, dragons, Pokemon, D&D, the Sims series, adoptable sites, Warrior cats, cats, roleplaying, cats, etc....

7.What is your favorite dinosaur/herbivore on Exhibited-sims?!
Well, the only type I have is Megavelocoraptors, so...Er....but I DO love the long-necks too XD

My question: How did you find out about exhibited?
I'm blue da bee da boo da be I dunno what these lyrics are...