Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Hi! Total noobasaurus right here, so please pardon me a bit!

I'm great! Frustrated by the lab over here because I the random species thinger every 2 hours to land on one of my faves DX

My handle is Stealth Sushi, the reason behind that would be because I'm a foodie by nature, as one could probably tell by my food-named dinos XD But I get cravings for sushi like no one's business :I To the point where I can probably talk anyone into getting it for me. Hence, stealth sushi

I'm an artist by trade and am at the point in my life where I don't know what I want to do when I grow up (I'm 23 so I'm not grown up yet, sh; grown up implies having a job to me <_<). Should I finish my art degree, should I finish my culinary degree, or should I do neither and flip burgers at a greasy spoon? :C

Mentally unstable (Whaaaat?)

4. What's your favourite animal other than dinosaurs?
Sharks :I I'm a big fan of aquatics and have some suggestions for that on the site here <_<

To own one of (or more) of my favorite dinosaurs :I And maybe learn some things I didn't already know about the extinct.

Aside from the things I've already listed off, I'm rather into the horror genre. Books, movies, games, I love spooky stuff :C I'm trying to write a horror novel based on a really messed up dream I had.

I'm also deeply interested in psychology but I wouldn't say passionate.

So...Yeah, probably art or cooking.

Shrek or Toy Story?
Toy Story. I actually feel connected to the characters in it in opposition to Shrek's throw aways :I

Question to the Next:
D: What's your favorite noms?
Will do art trade for EX$ or Dinos Really wanting a Baryonyx and a male Spinosaurus ;3;
0. How are you?
good :D

1. what's the story behind your nicmanme?

I. have. no. idea.
I think someone mistook me for her friend, apparently her name was Megan, and when i joined a certain website i needed to have a number in the name. so i chose 3 for no reason.

thus, Megan3!

2. what do you do in your free time?

practice flute...draw...play exhibited...procrastinate about math homework....yeah.

3. How do your friends describe?

pssht.

Random and weird!

sheeblemcgackle!

4.what's your favorite pet you have?

My persian cat, Leo :D

5.Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

I want to become a veterinarian one day. I always loved animals. As for exhibited, i want one of my dinos to one day make it to the all species hall of fame.

6.Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Animals. this website. 'nough said.

and uh...my favorite noms? if you mean food...then probably....

eggs or tomatoes. i love them both <3

Question to the next:
How many steps would it take to stuff a hippopotamus into a refrigerator?

what about a girraffe?

I'm dead serious about this question!

choose the destination, but that bridge must be crossed
0. How are you?
I'm pretty good right now. I hope most of you guys here are alright too. :)
1. What is the story behind your nickname?
Well, I was struggling to think of one until I thought of Umbreon from the Pokemon series. Then looked out the window seeing that it was night and boom, Nighteon. :D
Use the computer, doodle, maybe watch some DVDs...quite a lot actually.
Never asked them. I guess they would think I'm helpful, but maybe too shy and quiet. And possibly somewhat pessimistic sometimes.
4. What's your favourite...game character?
I have lots...and lots... :D
5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?One goal I'm setting for myself on Exhibited for now is to have a dinosaur that will be my true pride and joy. It won't matter to me they are not strong or anything like that, just to own it would make me happy.

Mostly Pokemon. It's just...I'm not going to say how much I love it because then this post will be longer than it needs to be. :)

Favourite band of car? To be honest I'm not a fan of cars so...I have no favourite.

(if the edit I did makes it a double post I'm sorry. I just really felt compelled to change something I wrote.)
good

Their is a game that I like called the Overlord.

Play games and watch t.v.

Funny and weird

4. What's your favourite ... zombie game?
Resident Evil

Have a pup. Am new on exhibited so idk what they have here.

Games, animals, and godzilla.
Being yourself is one of the hardest things because it's scary. You always wonder whether you'll be accepted for who you really are. I don't think you ever succeed at trying to be anyone else but who you truly are.
Hey there, please call me Dren! I joined WAY back when this game was just a hatchling, and after a LONG break, I have decided to return. I love seeing how much this game has grown!

0. How are you?
Good, a little sleepy though

It's a combination of names of movie/show characters I like.

2. One thing you do in your free time?
Spend time with my model horses and make tack/jewelery for them, haha.

3. What's your favourite color?
Black

4. Do you have any future plans/goals you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
Breed Rexes, Spinos, and tough battlers of any kind.

5. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
Horses! (And dinosaurs of course!) Making stuff, playing video games, collecting things...
Hello everyone! ^_^
I joined a day or two ago but today is my first time actually spending time on this website. It seems a bit confusing right now but I'm sure I'll come to understand it the more I play.

I'm feeling fine. A little tired.

My friend made it and then she decided it fit me better so I started using it and now I pretty much always use this nickname :P

I read, occasionally draw (I'm trying to get better, because my drawings are really bad so far xD), watch TV shows, go on the computer, run, and sometimes when I'm bored enough I'll start to clean out my room.

Random and weird xD

4. What's your favourite color?
Green.

No, not right now. I don't know enough about Exhibited to have a goal just yet.

Meh, not really. I guess you could say that I really like helping others. I also love animals.

Okay I guess. Schools putting a lot of stress on me ((and I mean A LOT))
I came up with it on a site called Chatango ((it is now overrun with mean trolls and perverted people, not like it used to be... //Sigh-)). It has sense become my title and every time you see FlamingNinetales77 or FN77 on something, it is me.
I often care for wild animals on the lake I live next to. I normally don't have free time due too homework, though. But I still care for my animals the best I can. Also used to Roleplay and play games. Sadly, my computer broke before my birthday, as well as my phone and headphones. ((Woopdy freakin' do everything's horrible in the month of my birthday. No joke, I can list about 50 things that are horrible that happened/are happening this month)).
Depressed, enthusiastic, hyper, loud, intelligent, sensitive... My friends never say what they think of me, and I don't like and am not good at describing myself. Just chat me up I guess. Oh, and if I deter you I'm sorry, I'm probably under homework or other stress.
4. What's your favorite subject
Science and math. My favorites are genetics, and marine biology, if I had to pick right now.
To become a Sinosauropteryx breeder. In reality I would like to become a fish breeder and go to the College of the Atlantic in Maine when I graduate ((School ends soon, and at the moment I'm a freshmen in high school)).
Science mostly. Genetics and marine biology as I said before. Also roleplaying.
DUN DUN DUN. IT'S THE THIS OR THAT QUESTIONS.

Coke or Pepsi?
Vampires or Werewolves?
Dragons or Sea Serpents?

Sorry I'm not good at these things... Ehe....
FN77 out. //Poof.-

((I'm on an iPad, excuse errors. Stupid breaking computer. I had a huge report I have to redo on that!))
//FN77©
Quite well, thank you c:

Cori is the name of my very first character I designed a few years ago. Plus... I always loved the name Corytha, and Cori is my shortened version of it, so... Hencefourth it is my virtual persona ^-^

Singing, Listen to Music, Draw, Read, Practice Guitar and Spirit Flute, Watch various movies, Write, and Play games like this one ^^

Kindred, Friendly, Spunky, Thinks out-of-the-box, a Dreamer

Favorite type of dinosaur: All raptors
Favorite type of book: Fantasy/Mystery/Action/Adventure!
Favorite color: Blue/Green
Favorite Food: BACON
Favorite drink: Raspberry tea
Favorite TV Show: Anything on Animal Planet, the History Channel and all Ghost Shows
Favorite Type of Commercial: Medical commercials. Lists one reason why you should take the pill (Helps with headache!) Then lists a ton of reasons why you shouldn't! (But may cause: Swelling, suicidal thoughts, Internal bleeding, Spontaneous Combustion, DEATH- etc. :D )

Nothing to complete here on Exhibited specifically, but my future plans for myself are extremely complicated and I'm still attempting to get things sorted out. In involves a lot of traveling, research, and writing books, along with ghost hunting and going on searches for cryptids. Confused yet??

I am absolutely intrigued by paranormal/spritual things, like the idea of many things we can't see, other realms invisible to our eyes, ghosts, spirit guides... all that cool stuff no normal person would care about. I also am fascinated by mythology.

In response to FlamingNintales77's THIS or THAT questions...:
PEPSI
WEREWOLVES
DRAGONS
:D
~Look through the eyes of another, before you judge them~
Hi. I'm Neut and I'm a paleo-nut. Looks like I'm gonna be a Deinonychus breeder, going for genes and appearance more than anything else! Maybe this will help me learn patience. :3

I've been dying to find a game like this though.

I'm also a rebel because I REFUSED TO USE THE FORM! xD

She said it wasn't set, so... >.>
>.> what kind of first question is that?

I use the name TripGlow over several accounts, but it's also the name of a soul eating raptor with a skull for a head :I

Uh...I'm a bit of an artist, so some doodles and making the occasional fursuit part.

*Throws the rest of the questions* EFF DIS.

I'm Trip. Or TripGlow if you'd like...Uh...I like dragons...and dinosaurs...

This site looks awesome...

Did I say hi?

No?

HELLO! :D
I'm currently super happy and feel like dancing, but since I can't type and dance at the same time, it'll have to wait. Hehe

My nickname in high school was Yoda. I'm a girl, so it seemed a pretty odd choice of a nickname, but a friend decided that since Yoda and I are both short, and he's green and I like green, it was a logical choice. Haha

VIDEO GAMES! And when I decide to have a life - hang out with friends, take my dog to the river, and read.

Shy. At least in person. Online I'm more of the person I wish I was - funny (at least I think so), happy, and just a wee bit crazy!

4. What's your favourite ... ANIMAL! It's a elephant. I don't know why, but they've been my favorite animal since I was a little girl.

Zoology. It's what I'm going to college for. I plan on studying...you guessed it...elephants. I'm also interested in studying big cat behavior. Everyone who knows me knows my passion for mammals-I don't travel ANYWHERE without my mammal book! :P

What is the place you most want to visit in the world?

I'm just fine right now, thanks for asking! :3

Uhh... x33 It's kinda silly. I watch these Youtubers called the Yogscast. And recently they are making Tekkit/FTB series. So I watched some and I fell in love with a side in the series. The magic side. Which consists of Rythian, Zoey, and Teep! (Teep is a dinosaur! :3) And I loved them so much that I mixed Rythian and Zoey's name to get her to get Ryhea... x33 I'm nuts I know. :P

Play the computer, Roleplay, Campfires X3, Read, Write, Draw, and well.. hang out with friends! :3 Expecially my kitty! :D His name is Blaze. :333

Kind, Caring, Energetic, and NEVER GIVE SHERBERT! X3 I go loco for sherbert. :3

I like horses. *Derp face goes here.* X3

Uhhhhhhh... I guess to be able to get a T-Rex and name him Teep. (Read Question 1 for reason why. X3)

Writing and drawing. :3 OH! AND ROLEPLAYIIINNNNGG! X3333
I am okay. c;
It's my name on Alacrity.
Ride horse (except right now I am injured and can't)
What friends?
Hmm Horses.

I want to be a veterinarian technician. And as for Exhibited I want to just get lots of dinos and do stuff. XD
Animals and Writing. c;
0. How are you?
Uh... hello! I'm okay.
Have any of you ever heard of the Saker falcon? I love the dramaand dynamic-ness of the name! I also love cheetahs, wolves, and any other bird of prey. I love all sortsa animals!
I love to read, draw, write, sing... wow, the list goes on and on!
3. How do your friends describe you?
Loud. Funny. Kind. Pretty. Awesome!http://exhibited-sim.com/images/emotes/12.gif
4. What's your favorite... manga?
Uhhhmmmm...... Pokemans! http://exhibited-sim.com/images/emotes/14.gif Oh, and Warriors manga.
Ummm.... Nope! ^u^ http://exhibited-sim.com/images/emotes/26.gif ...Well, maybe I wanna get just one Velociraptor or Archaeopteryx.
Animals. Yup. And superheroes. And roleplaying. And catching up on all da latest memes I seem to have missed. LOL! http://exhibited-sim.com/images/emotes/2.gif

What? You say humans can't fly? ...... ...Well, I've seen an ELEPHANT fly but I've NEVER seen anyone so pessimistic.
Awww, no! All the little faces dident show up. D: Faces! Y u no show up?! Let's see whether this can work... http://exhibited-sim.com/images/emotes/15.gif
What? You say humans can't fly? ...... ...Well, I've seen an ELEPHANT fly but I've NEVER seen anyone so pessimistic.