Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Tired, like normal.

TigressJaguiar is my normal username, but I like the name Tig as well.

Writing, Drawing, and playing video games.

I guess they would call me somewhat of a nerd, they might say I'm a bit weird, but I don't do anything really strange.

4. What's your favourite ...
...color? Blue.

Well, on Exhibited I want to breed at least four types of dinosaur.

Science. I have always been interested in dinosaurs, one way or another, and science just interests me.
Have you given your Toaster a hug today? Feel free to chat with me, I don't bite. Only dinosaurs do that.
How are you? Happy and hoping to make some new friends.

What's the story behind your nickname? My aunt was called flam and my mom always called me little flam because I act just like my aunt.

What do you do in your free time? Take walks with my dog. Sometimes I go for walks by myself and take photos of the different things I see or I paint them.

How would your friends describe you? Shy, loyal, funny, helpful, and a good listener.

What's your favorite Color? My favorite Color is all shades of Blue or Green.

Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I would like to make more friends and become a game designer.

Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Game design, Writing songs or stories, nature, and photography.

Mod Edit: Do not make posts excessively long by copying down the same thing repetitively.
0. How are you? I'm well.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Its a name my friend made up for me a long time ago when we were playing the game Champions of Norrath. We couldn't think of names so we named each other the most random things possible. The name has just stuck. Its been several years now.

2. What do you do in your free time? I'm a big gamer, so I play a lot of games. Mostly Pokemon and rpgs like Skyrim. I am also an artist and a writer.

3. How would your friends describe you? Silent but deadly, I suppose. I'm usually quiet and a bit of a lurker on forums, but I'm not afraid to express my opinions. I am a writer, though, so when I get really into a conversation I tend to sometimes write text walls. I apologize for that.

4. What's your favourite color: Teal.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? At the moment I'm still trying to figure that out. I've second guessed myself a lot, due to pressure from my family to do what they want me to do. Originally my family was set on me being a veterinarian, but I didn't want that. Right now I think what would be best for me is either Animal Sciences or (ironically) Paleontology, leaning more toward the latter.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Animals (including prehistoric ones), writing, and drawing.
Well, lately I've been pretty tired, but that's just me being a teenager. Otherwise, I've been delicious wonderful!

Hmm... Well, about 2 years ago, I was signing up for a various puzzle game on the internet, and I wanted a different username from my friends. Since in the amazing realm of reality my name is Amy, I decided to jazz it up a bit and with some magic dust, Amaine was born.

Watch Adventure Time & MLP: Friendship is Magic, go on Reddit, play virtual pet games, pet my cat, sleep, and read ghost stories.

Truthfully, I've been wondering that, too. But judging by their facial expressions, they would say I am shy, mischievous, smart, random, and... Amusing? Not sure. Maybe I should ask them >_<'

Ooh! I love anything supernatural, ghost stories, cats, rats, pigs, spiders, Reddit, MyLittlePony, Creepypasta, Astronomy, soup, nature, and reading.

Silly people. My dreams were crushed years ago. Haha, I'm just kidding (mostly). I'm studying to become an Astronomer. Not many goals for Exhibited yet, maybe I'll try to breed some pretty dinos and give them lots of snuggles, a teaspoon of milk at night, and computer power cables. Everybody needs those.

Pretty much everything I listed in "What's you favourite". I suppose I'm interested in writing horror novels, and I'm passionate about those hard-working programmers & artists that make various virtual pet games. (Don't worry, including this one <3)

Question to the following person: What are your opinions on Harry Potter books?

Oh! I'm fantastic :D Thanks for asking ^_^

Well, I'm Wiccan; therefore, I wanted a nickname to show my love for my Goddess! I am not ashamed of what I believe in and please don't judge me :)

I'm an amateur novelist, just starting out so I love writing! I love listening to music, spending time with my friends and family. My piano/keyboard is my best friend :D (non human item best friend that is!) :P I read about 6-10 books a week :) My favorite genre is Paranormal Romance. I have a few favorite T.V. shows, but I won't list them here as some of them aren't for the younger population :) If you'd like to know, feel free to send me a PM :) I love random PMs and love to chat :D As you can tell, I like Sim games :D I currently play FF, Wajas, and Dragoncave :) I love animals (horses in particular) and love everything about nature. I have more, but I think I've typed enough for now ^_~

Crazy, funny, sarcastic, fun, silly, outgoing.. I don't meet no strangers :)

4. What's your favorite ... (insert favorite something here)

Food! Lets go with food! Italian, as I'm Spaniard/Italian I stick to my roots where food is concerned :P Though I was raised as a southern belle, I'm still Italian/Spaniard at heart ^_^

I'm new, so.. I'd say getting my first dinosaur! I was all excited when I was able to create a free one, but Megaraptor has eluded me and that is the first dino I want to own :D As I took the tour, it gave me the option to create, but when I pressed 'create' nothing happened LOL That's the story of my life, though :P Where's the easy button!! *snickers*

Favorite Color(s): Red and black together :) I'm a UGA fan, so yeah ^_^ I have loads of sims with red/black coloring.. you'll see that when I acquire dinos, most of them will be red/black/white ^_^

My goal in life would be to make everyone I meet smile at least once before we part :)

Writing of course :) I want to be the best; therefore, I put my ALL into it. I want to be published someday!

If you'd like to know more about me, don't hesitate to PM me with questions! I'm an open book, ready for hungry curiosities to inquire :)
Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again!
Hello everyone!

I have a backache and I'm playing a dinosaur sim game on a Friday night, so...the usual :)

I don't have a nickname. Ana is my name. People used to call me Onion in elementary school, though... Does that count?

Write, play video games, and play Magic the Gathering.

Um, I dunno. They might say I am very opinionated. One o' them liberals...

4. What's your favourite ... word?
It changes, but right now my favorite word is "simper."

I want to go to school at University of North Carolina at Asheville. That is my dream. On Exhibited, I just want to have cool dinosaurs with pretty colors.

Writing and reading. I annotate books for fun. Yeah, every high schooler's horror.

0. How are you? :P Fine and Dandy!

1. What's the story behind your nickname? My name is Autumn and Wyverns are my favorite kind of dragon.

2. What do you do in your free time? Draw, go on pet sites, play video games, read...

3. How would your friends describe you? Funny and Adorable come up a lot.

4. What's your favourite ... Food! Chocolate!!!!! :D

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I want to get into Ringling College of Art and Design for Game Art and Design. My goal is to work my way up to a core character designer! Of Exhibited, I don't know yet... Have lots of super cute dino babies? :0

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? I guess I kind of already answered this one: Character design!
0. How are you? :P I am very excited about this new sim. I think it is a very fun.

I got the idea from my friend. I actually quite like it.

I usually read books , watch movies, etc.

They would describe me as a fun, nice, and joyful person.

4. What's your favourite ... movie?
It would have to be "The Avengers."

Probably just get ten scales without buying because I can't afford to buy any.

Currently nothing. I still have to think on the the wide range of things I have an interest in.

Question to the following person (optional)
What is your favorite type of dinosaur (besides for T-Rex)?

I'm just dandy! I had a hectic day, but being at home, relaxing with a computer on my lap, makes it all worth while. ;3

Well, when I was little, my dad used to call me "The Beebs Monster." I don't know what that means, and neither does he. It came off the top of his head one day. xD
Either way, I came to love it, and I use it as my username most of the time.

Sit on a computer and play video games. I'm an avid gamer, and play games like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Okami, etc.

Nerdy. Weird. Fun. I dunno, go as them. x3

4. What's your favourite color?
Green. preferably the soft mint green. What's funny about this, is that I was playing Explorers of Sky, and when it checked my aura, it was mint green. I have never gotten anything other than that in the years I've had that game. xD

Well, for now, I just want to get to know the place. I love anything that has to do with dinosaurs and mythological creatures, so finding a website dedicted to dinosaurs is pretty flippin' awesome.
Real life goals? Get good grades in middle and high school so I may go to college to fulfill my dream of becoming a vetenarian. *3*

Animals, drawing, singing, writing, mythology, dinosaurs, my friends and family, and cheese. o3o
Im pretty good actually beside's being abit sore.

It was a tough choice between a few i had in mind but most of my friends call me lai which is bit odd but to each their own

Play games,teach my two birds not to kill each other and just play around with my pets.

Protective. Momma bear to friends i hold close and apperently ruthless..which i find funny

4. What's your favourite ... hm..reading stories that suck you in.

Slowly work my way up to owning a few rare dino's on here..

Drawing mainly that since my friends say i color to good but i don't see it..

im a little sleepy

back when i was bowling on a saturday legue i met this really awesome girl who was on my team we shared our love for every thing even the warriors book. her OC cat name was Sandfeather mine was Rainfeather after my favorite thing to collect (feathers) and after my cat that passed away about 4 years ago (rain)

i Draw alot and play on the computer in my free time

Random silly, hyper and a bit moody at times. i am every thing bundled into one crazy high schooler

My fav colors are red and black and my fav animals (real) cat (mythical) Dragon

i was planning to be the next best cartoonist for disney or even a special effects person in the computer department for Universal.

my drawing and my Bowling
0.How are you?
I'm good. Excited - first time posting on the boards :)

Ever since we first watched Jurassic Park when I was like 7 or 8, I've been fascinated by raptor's. About a year ago I rediscovered my love of dinosaurs and my friends say I have dinosaurs on the brains, especially raptor's. It made sense to make it part of my nickname.

Use the internet, talk to my friends, draw and do lots of other activities.

Split personality. I can be really sensible but then completely silly. Loyal, funny, good listener. I believe my friends secretly use me as a free therapist :P

My favourite animal is a tiger or velociraptor.

I want to breed velociraptor's just the way I want to on Exhibited, and to enjoy next year at my new school.

I am really interested in dinosaurs :) I also love reading and I love being a netball coach :)

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs... Dinosaurs eat man … woman inherits the earth." Ellie Sattler - Jurassic Park
0. How are you?
I'm super, thanks for asking!--Big Gay Al, South Park the Movie ;)

It's from the 1930s TV show, The Little Rascals. Spanky & the Gang started the short-lived Woodchuck Club, and referred to each other as Brother Woodchuck. BTW, the club's High Sign is made by placing your hand under your chin, palm down, & wiggling your fingers at your fellow Woodchucks.

I play guitar, read & raise GP Carnotaurs. Never miss The Walking Dead or Homeland: I TIVo 'em. I keep my XBox hot when I can.

Generous, kind & unbelievably sarcastic. Without being a tool, I hope.

4. What's your favourite...current video game?
Borderlands 2. BTW, love the British spelling of favourite. ;)

I'll continue to adopt homeless animals & make donations to Heifer International whenever I'm able. Wanna publish a short story, doesn't matter where. I'd like to raise a GP Lolosaurus, LOL.

I manage a small farm, raising dairy & beef cows, goats, chickens, ducks & pigs. Keeping close watch over an animal as it comes into the world is like having front row seats at a miracle.

Question to the following person:
What's important in your life & why? :)

Got goats?
0. How are you? I'm good, never did this so thought I would now. Which probably actually means I'm bored.
Gwen Iceni is my favorite character in a science fiction series I'm currently reading. The characters often go by their last names, and I liked it so I decided to use it. I'm now Iceni on every game I play.
I read or play games. Mostly lately though I search for jobs.
Quiet, really shy at first, but after a while super energetic and always honest. A lot of them say I can be too honest at times.
4. What's your favorite book?
I read so many. Right now the Lost Fleet and Lost Stars series. But overall my all time favorite book is Jane Eyre.
I want a job doing what I love to do which is help others/teach.
Books. I'm very interested in books. And teaching, it's all I want to do so it's kind of a recurring theme in anything I write or talk about lol.
7. Question from the last person. Who or what is most important in your life? Why?
My husband, I just got married, and my parents and animals.
Question to the following person. If you could have any pet, any in the world, what would it be and why?

I am very well, and excited.

It started out as need for a new identity online and started out as Shireling, but I didn't like that and dropped the 'g'. Hence, Shirelin.

I like to read, write, and draw, as well as take care of the animals in the house.

Caring, somewhat quiet, tendency to over obsess, and sporadic.

Favorite colors are crimson, navy blue, and silver. Favorite dinosaur is velociraptor, and favorite animals are cheetah, dolphin, and giraffe.

I am verily working on a novel and want to get it published.

Xenobiology (alien biology, essentially), world creating, writing, mythology, and dinosaurs.