Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Alive... right now i'm happy with that.

Hard Fang was a character that I made up when i was into the Dinotopia books... he was a Velociraptor. Another Velociraptor i was thinking about was from my original story was Black Eye(do to one of his black strips completely covering his eye) The story was called Raptor Riders, i came up with it after JP(Jurassic Park) and before i knew Velocis are too small to make relativity good mounts.(might do a rewrite with a larger raptor species)
Knit, write, play computer, ponder the universe...

depends... real life friends know me as introverted, relativity funny, but you know when i'm serious. friends online know me as the insane person of randomness... speaking of which... how many marshmallows would it take to build a proper watch tower?

4. What's your favorite ... Um... dino?Velociraptor and spinosaurus... food? um... tasty. color? blue/silver, animal?wolf... favorite person? I'll have to say my cat(sorry I blame the news) J/k my grandma is my favorite person but my cat is still a contender.
5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?I dream that we don't just act like it is Christmas at Christmas time only good will should be year round... for in game? don't know at the moment...

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? cats, dogs, animals in general... cooking, crafts, etc.

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?(yes there is an answer to this... who can figure this one out?)
oh and Shrek...
0. How are you?
I am well I guess. I have many medical problems and so forth though.
I have many nick names like Shinu Grace, Neon Fox, Felix, and I can't remember others but all nick names are used on and in my team. My most common nick name is Neon Fox.
Play videogames and hang out on Ex with friends.
Some say clumsy, nice, kind hearted, and others as well but they mostly think I am nice...I think....
4. What's your favourite....

I have many favourite subjects so yea. One is that I like dead things, the second is that I love dinosaurs and reptiles, another is plants.

I already have a job and so forth and all my dreams have come true OuO and for ex, I have not reached my goals yet....

I am very passionate about art and crafting things like carving things out of wood and so forth. I love to paint in oil paint though :3

and I cant decide on that question :I its super hard for me to decide which question I like.

HOW ARE YOU?
i am great, i am a little nervous about being new because in real life i am extremely shy so i guess here isn't much different. ha ha!
WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NICK NAME?
well i have a bunch but my mane one is curly jo and the reason i am called that is because one of my friends called me that by accident and i told my mom about it and she laughed and the kind stuck.( also my middle name is jo)
WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
in my free time i like to ride my bike and go hiking and read.
HOW WOULD YOUR FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU?
i think they would say i am nice but i will be kinda mean when i need to.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
my favorite food is pizza and spaghetti.
DO YOU HAVE ANY DREAMS OR FUTURE PLANS?
my future plans might include,sometime hopefully soon i will have enough money to buy most of my family christmas presents without using my mom's money.
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT?
i like drawing and writing short stories.

0. How are you?
Well, I'm alive, so I've got that going for me.

It's what people actually call me. One of the nicer things, anyway. I know. Creative.

I'm really rather boring. I spend most of my time writing, both for personal enjoyment and for pay. I take care of my miniature menagerie. I don't play as many video games as I'd like to, but I do play. I take pictures of interesting graffiti I see. And, apparently, I play dinosaur breeding games. As I said, boring.

In a word: distant.

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) The answer to all three is...Fried Green Tomatoes. (It's a joke/pop culture reference. You win a prize if you get it)

I try to avoid dreaming too big. It never ends well for me. Though I am working towards moving to Seattle. As for Exhibited, really, I just got here so my biggest goal is to just enjoy myself

I'm an intellectual. I like reading, learning, and discussion.

Case in point:
@Hard Fang
A woodchuck can (and does) chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equivalent to the weight of the dirt, or 700 pounds.

What is your earliest memory?
^ Err, I have no idea...

Eating chocolate, so I'm fine XD

I don't really have a nickname in real life but my username comes from my love of big power cars and other vehicles.

My favourite thing to do is go to car shows, but that's a rarity :/ I play lots of Sims, mostly dog ones so this is new for me! I also love playing on my Xbox. I like to draw, mostly cars and dogs but also other animals including dinosaurs, though I'm not brilliant. I like to read non-fiction, especially about cars, animals and astronomy. I also listen to music at every concievable opportunity.

A bit mad XD

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) ... car, of course! It's a 2000 Subaru Impreza Turbo.

In life, to be a motorsport technician. In Exhibited, to breed all the things!

Cars, cars and more cars! I love motorsport of all kinds, but especially drag racing. I love dogs and know a stupid amount of dog breeds and stuff. I'm obsessed with dubstep. Of course, I also love prehistoric creatures, especially dinosaurs :P
0. How are you?
I am a bit tired right now but pretty good otherwise.

I just kinda of randomly picked it out for a game I was playing and it has kind of stuck.

I play games on the computer(there are a lot), I also have some fish that I am constantly fusing over. I also go to the local pet store quite often(its right around the corner from me).

Loud, funny, helpful and short.

4. What's your favourite animal?
Horses are my favorite animal but I love most animals.

I would love to have my own horse farm one day....or at least a horse.

Animals I love anything to do with animals.

0. How are you? Tired and excited =3

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Well it is a name that is used during my religious practices and by other people that share my religion ^^

2. What do you do in your free time? Play Wajas or Felisfire xD

3. How would your friends describe you? Crazy, insane, loving, caring, protective...something alone those lines

4. What's your favourite ... song? Tiptoe by Imagine Dragons

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Outside of this yes, do better next semester so the finals I just finished won't look so bad xD On here I hope to have a wide collection of meat eaters, plant eaters, and fishies all breeding ^^ I wuv babies x3

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Animals in general, I volunteer at my local animal shelter.

Question to the following person: Want to be friends? xD
|If It Harm None Do What You Will|Blessed Be|
Hi I'm Sofiyyah

I'm fine. Thanks. :)

It's based on my freaky nature. >:]

I love to draw, hang out with my friends, play video games.

Shy, creative, mostly funny, a little bit crazy and aggressive.

4. What's your favourite colour?
Blood red. :)

I want to become an artist, and I also want to make an animated movie.

I love art, dinosaurs, cars, dogs and cats. :D
0: I'm good--battling allergies, but that's normal.
The story behind my nickname: I'm a biology teacher--so it seemed appropriate.
I search for a job during my free time--and play exhibited.
My friends would say I'm loyal, blind, sarcastic, talkative, fun, and all sorts of other things.
My favorite color is yellow, and my favorite musician is Steven Curtis Chapman.
I'm passionate about my walk with God.
I guess that's probably it--hope everybody likes this little post. My question for others: What is your favorite Hersey Miniature from the variety pack?

0. How are you?
I feel pretty neutral :P

It was the name given to me at birth haha xD

I used to draw a lot but university kicks yanno? So now I mostly game.

Quiet, Reserved, Sweet, Kind-hearted.

4. What's your favourite colour?
Red. :)

Errr.... I don't really have goals haha.

6. What is your favorite Hersey Miniature from the variety pack?
I don't eat chocolate :/

Question to following person:
How did you find Exhibited?
Hello everyone! I'm Knightowl and I recently joined Exhibited. Please feel free to send me a message at any time, I actually love talking with people and making new friends.

I'm somewhat tired because I play Exhibited after I get off work.

I usually work night shifts because I work better at night but I also have an interest in heraldry so I'm a literal "Knight owl"

In my free time I can be found playing one of the many "pet sim" games I'm a member of or reading. I also enjoy Video games and role playing.

Small, quiet, eccentric, funny

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)
My favorite color is Orange.

Right now I'm working on getting my proficiency degree in Japanese while juggling a full time job.

I have a passion for language, especially for English and Japanese but I also have a passion for Dinosaurs, heraldry, and books.

Question to following person:
How did you find Exhibited?
I found Exhibited through an artist on Deviant art.
Considering that I'm not working today and I just ate the best cupcake ever, I'd say I'm doing awesome.

I liked the Pit Dragon Trilogy from waaaay back in the day, and I couldn't think of any Dino-raising stories with characters that I could borrow names from.

Play video games, read, run, and watch movies. I am a really big movie/video game fan.

"Easily excitable" and "prone to acquiring new obsessions."

4. What's your favourite ... flavor of coffee creamer?
French Vanilla. You get just enough sweet creamer-ness that it feeds your craving without totally overpowering the natural rich awesomeness of your coffee. :D

Well, on the Exhibited side, I just want to have a little raptor empire all my own. On the RL side of things, I'm training for a marathon in April and hope to not come in last place.

6. How did you find Exhibited?
A friend of mine started playing and sent me a link. And now here I am!

Question to anyone who can answer:
What do you all do when you can't play the mini-games and your raptors are too young to breed/train/battle? Sadly, my iPad won't let me play any of the games. . . ;___;
0. How are you? Tired...I woke up way too early this morning for no reason at all!

1. What's the story behind your nickname? It is the same as my given name (I know, original, right?)

2. What do you do in your free time? I have several pets I like to spend time with, I also spend time with friends, and try to do a little art. I'm studying neuroscience in college right now too.

3. How would your friends describe you? Unique, inquisitive, and probably a little nerdy

4. What's your favourite food? couscous

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I really love genetics, so a genetically "perfect" dino (all perfects, no genetics flaws like slow brain, not even carrying it), a whole herd would be great. But I want to try to keep color diverse too - not end up with a bunch of identical, perfect raptors!

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Genetics, neuroscience, chronic pain management

What do you all do when you can't play the mini-games and your raptors are too young to breed/train/battle?
I did that at first, then I bought a couple adults so that I could do more stuff with them while they grow up. Fortunately, I can play the games on my laptop even though I can't on my tablet.

Question to the following person:
If you could have a dino any color, what would you want (on the game)?
Emmer's (#24618) Alternate Account