Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Tired. xD Such is the life of a college student!

SO. I used to play on another pet site and had the nickname Tiger from my obsession over the animal. I had been searching for a new nickname as 'Tiger' was too common so a friend of mine took that nickname and combined it with a character I used to play, Scourge, and VUALLA! Sciger was born! XD

Draw (not too great at it), write, do homework, relax with my sis and do more homework.

Crazy, I think. o:

My favorite dino would have to be the Scigeraptor. Because it's my species! XD

At the moment, just to figure the site out. xD

I'm quite passionate about animal health, hence the reason why I'm aiming to go into veterinary science.

And to answer the question above me...CAKE! 8D MINE! *omnom*

Question to the following person: Would you rather have tacos that taste like boiled eggs or chocolate that looks like mold? o:
This signature is currently an asylum resident. Please leave a message.
I'm good. Got the day off tomorrow so I'm going to stay up late. >:3

For a while I was going through some different nicknames, when I decided to go for Pheonix, because I like phoenixes. (Back then I didn't know how to correctly spell it.) But as it turns out, Pheonix is a common misspelling of a common nickname, so a friend suggested the y and it's stuck ever since.

Mostly hang out on the computer and play video games.

Quiet, but funny when I want to be. It's taken me two weeks to finally post something not a question on the boards, so I'm not quick to socialize.

4. What's your favourite ... PIE!
Key lime.

I'm kind of coasting through real life at the moment. As for Exhibited, I'm hoping for some strong raptors and stuff.

I love digital art.

7. To the question above: The chocolate for sure, I'd just have to close my eyes as I ate it.

Question to the following person: Which would you rather keep as a pet: a hippopotamus or a penguin?

.:They say a picture's worth a thousand words. Well, 991 to go before I get a picture in my sig.:.
Awesome until my mom yells at me gonna stay up all night (hopefully)

Umm I am part greek and I loved the Night time Nyxta in greek means Night

Play computer,video games,draw stuff like that

Funny and shy but the know I can kick someones butt

4. What's your favourite ... mario character
Yoshi (got a yoshi toy I had ordered it and It came on my birthday))

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?Trying to save my allowance for my own scanner on exhibited trying to get a pretty good stated raptor with nice colors and genes

*Shrugs*I have no idea

Question to the following person What mario character do you like better: Mario or Yoshi
Hippo want to scare some people. answer to my question Yoshi
The dragons I tame and ride are different then you've ever seen.
Just finished my third cup of coffee so pretty good I'd say

The Grox are the only opponent I've never beaten so they've earned my respect

Play Exhibited, Monster Hunter Tri, eat and watch TV

I'd rather not know...

4. What's your favourite ...TV show?
AFV, ALF, and I just started watching Walker Texas Ranger

Real world: Taste every type of cheese in the world
Exhibited: get every plushie and collectable

Dinosaurs and the unknown

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
How are you?

Very bored this game isn't what I expected it to be.

What's the story behind your nickname?

No story just shorted my name and since it was too short, added the stars behind it.

What do you do in your free time?

I play WOW, DC, Unictreatures and others

How would your friends describe you?

A senior citizen who plays games all day

What's your favorite time ... time of the day?

All day and half the night.

Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited.

I'm a bit too old for future plans.

Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

My crafts and jewelery making, and reading, gardening etc

My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story?

Shrek, I've never seen Toy Story, but have seen previews and didn't like what I saw.
0. Ok.
1. It's random.
2. Videogames.
3. Funny, polite, and just plain O_o material. :D
4. My favorite dessert is chocolate-covered cherries. OMNOMNOM
5. Training the dog, finishing up school, inventing gum that'll turn someone into a giant blueberry (how very realistic), finishing up school, and getting a dino on here.

My question: What dino would you want to be?

Oh and definitely Shrek. What other movie has cute little baby donkey-dragon hybrids? :p
6. I love Pokemon, "The Hound of the Baskervilles", and my dog.

0. How are you?
A little lonely.

It sounded nice and it was available.

I draw, write, listen to my favourite bands, go online, read.

I ask my classmates that question often, and they just say "I don't know, you're you." without even thinking about it.

4. What's your favourite ... Band?
Bring Me The Horizon.

On exhibited, I want to breed gene perfect eoraptors, microraptors and T-rex. I also want to breed gene-perfect linheraptors with white markings. In real life, I want to become and author/mangaka and maybe do some art for D&D

Dragons, drawing, music, literature, mathematics, life and death, philosophy, manga, art, poetry, religion, etc. I also really like to discuss meaningful topics.

7. If I could be a dinosaur, I would be a T-rex or some sort of killer raptor. And I'd kill things all day.

My question: Have you ever held your breath so long you got a nosebleed? (I have.)
I am great! Today has been an amazing day!

My dog's name is Buffy, therefore I am Buffysaurus!

Write, read, take pictures, watch tv and movies, make graphics, play sim games & adoptables, listen to music, play with my dog, etc.

Cheery, Hyper, One of a Kind xD

4. What's your favourite TV Shows
Charmed, Legend of the Seeker, Robin Hood, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, Life With Derek, Pretty Little Liars, Castle, The Munsters, Picket Fences, Friends and more!

At the moment, no. I am taking whatever life throws at me.

Animals :D Dinosaurs in a way... I don't know actually! Or... I am very addicted to my TV Shows! :D That's it!

7. I have not, and I am very happy that I haven't either.

My Question:

Ever been attacked by an animal?

Question to the following person (optional)

"Some things you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart."
How are you? :P
tired XD just got back from a sleepover at a freinds house

What's the story behind your nickname?
I named myself after my (yellow) bird. amerillo means yellow in spanish ;)

What do you do in your free time? play spore, play exhibited, and play with my bird

How would your friends describe you?
completely insane. 8D I keep telling them I lost my brain

What's your favourite....type of bird:
at the moment, probably parrots :)

Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
raise a dino that has stats 1000+

Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
definitely birds. sometimes I wonder if I am one....

and answering the previous question: yes, I have been attacked several times... once by an angry blackbird!

my question: what is your favorite book?
(mine is swordbird and the bible :)

Don't Panic
Spending the last week of Christmas Vacation at home...doing...stuff...

Syren is the same name as my Typhlosion in Pokemon HeartGold. XD

Computer. DS...Computer. Write. Draw. I prefer writing in the computer. So I also post my stories on the net.

Quiet...ne, I'm not sure. Childish maybe.

4. What's your favourite...anime?
I'm watching Metal Fight Beyblade now so that'll do.

On Exhibited? I guess I want to remove this newbie sign on me and get my dinosaurs in top form. My goal is to finish my stories...18 of 'em. And I still have other ideas...

Writing!...yeah.

Favorite book is...uhm, I guess the Percy Jackson series since for the past few weeks I've been reading fanfics and my memory's really bad.

Question to the following person (optional) : Have you been bitten by a person or animal? (I'll admit it, I've bitten my little sister a couple of times... 3.gif )
Yeah I like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Metal Fight Beyblade and a whole lot of boyish stuff. So what?
Tired, always tired, and insane, but other than that, I'm great.

I loved the character leah in the twilight saga, and so my bff called me leah, and I called her jacob, so that's who I'm commonly known as now.

Draw, dance, read, write, roleplay, play videogames(yeah I'm a nerd like that.

Fun, honest, crazy, smart, good at drawing
4. What's your favourite animal/fantasy creature?
Wolf and dragon

I don't know, I have too many things going on in my head at the moment. I can only ever think about videogames, animals, nature, and boys, see what I mean? I'm a nerd with no plans for the future.

Animals, nature. Dead animals make me cry. (but my dad's a hunter and that doesn't bother me for some odd reason.) Freedom!! Jerks and critics make me go loco! I just want to slam all of their faces in. (I'm mean.)

Answer to the previous question: I've been bitten a ton by people, mostly kids, some my age. I've been bitten by dogs plenty of times, that I don't mind. I've been bitten by a couple ferrets and a bird or two, maybe a hamster. (who hasn't?)

My question to the next person: Uhh... *squints her eyes while attempting to think of a question* What's you're favorite animal and why? (lame question)
I am not active on ex as I was before, so I am contemplating whether I should find a co-owner… If you're interested, message me!
Excellent. B] I'm pretty much always in a good mood.

Ever heard of the Ace Attorney series? Yeah, I took it from that. :D It's Luke Atmey's catchphrase.

Draw... I used to write, but not very much anymore. Um... research random stuff that really has no bearing on my major, logic puzzles and whatnot... Anything that makes me think! Also video games. :> And watching movies. I am a huge movie nut. And ... I like to run. But usually I only like to chase people (or be chased, haha).

Extremely smart, but sometimes ludicrously oblivious. Also a major jokester, to the point I can't take anything seriously. Teasing, honest, very chill, shy & awkward, loyal, and trustworthy. Also depending on the friend, I can be a cantankerous party-pooper. >:I

4. What's your favourite colour?
Yellow. And yeah, a lame question, I know. D;

Obviously I'd like to get my Bachelor's in biochemical engineering. And to keep my 4.0 through the rest of uni. Then maybe after school to be some sort of medical researcher (hopefully something with epigenetics). I'd like to finish at least one of the many comics I've started over the years.

Functions of the human body and cells, especially DNA. History and economics. Also animation/illustration. I wanted to be an illustrator when I was younger.

Answer to the previous question:
Owls! As for the why... I really just like looking at them and listening to then. :T I like birds in general anyway.

Question to the following person:
If you were stranded on a dessert island, and could only take one thing with you, what would it be?

...I'd take a spoon, personally. :P
Im great. Stressed because I have to go back to school but good.
Well I like the Transformers and Warrior Cats(series of books) so that's where got it from. Made it up myself. I like it and have stuck with it.
Hang with friends, watch t.v., play video games, too many other stuff to list.
I dont know. I'm not my friend. I dont have their brain. Lol.(it's a joke, laugh.)
4. What's your favourite color(s)?
For me it would be: red, black, silver, and gold. They all go good together.
I know this sounds a bit weird, but I would like to become an author one day. I have several books written(not published) already.
Space, life, science, and animals(love animals, hate those who abuse them). Who knows what else.
Question to the following person?
Responding to what Zvarri! said, thats a hard one, but I guess it would have to be.......I dont know. I really dont know. I'd have to think on that one. No question for the next person.
~~Always remember, never forget.
I'm feeling great but tired.

I have always loved tyrannosaurus and dragons so when I was eight I drew a creature that was half T-Rex and half Dragon. (Tyranno-gon)

Play exhibited,make animations,go fishing,learn about dinosaurs

Quiet,shy not much of a talker.

4. What's your favorite dinosaur?
Tyrannosaurus

Become a paleontologist.

Dinosaurs-paleontology

Awesome, as always XP

I have always loved dogs, wolves, etc. and Canines in general. In middle school and high school my nickname (well...one of them) was TDog (T for beginning letter of last name). Exhibited is the first place I have used Caynine (No idea "y" I added the "y" XD).

Hang out with friends and family whenever I can, play ball (virtually any sport ^^), surf the web, watch YouTube videos, play video and online games, read, draw, movies... all the awesome stuff, lol =P

I dunno, why don't you ask them? Kidding. Prolly truthful, honest, caring, loyal... etc.

...food: Don't really have one. I like lots of Italian and Mexican dishes, although in the summer I believe I eat cheeseburgers and french fries at least 3 nights a week. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy also rock my world ;D
...video game: I love Harvest Moon games, particularly A Wonderful Life, and Tree of Tranquility. Assassins Creed series seems awesome from what I've played and I love Red Dead Redemption. Also Okami, Jak series, and there has to be some others I'm leaving out...
...late night talk show host: CRAIG FERGUSON, FTW!!!

Why yes I do!
Real life- I plan on becoming famous and financially well off; not necessarily at the same time. I also intend to finish college (only a freshman right now x.x) with a masters in Veterinarian Sciences and write a book or two.
Exhibited!- Mainly breeding genetically perfect, 6/6 perfect, well stated, appealingly colored Allosaurus, Bambiraptor, Buitreraptor, Deinonychus, Linheraptor, and Sinornithosaurus.

I raise/breed/show rabbits and I love gardening (crops mainly).

Answer to the following question "If I were stranded on a dessert island, what would I bring" XD Clever! I would have to bring a spoon as well...or maybe just whipped cream- I could always eat with my hands =P
Question to the following person (optional) Do you prefer smileys with ":" (ex; :D ) or with "=" (ex; =3 )?
--I love "=" smileys myself ^^

Edit: I make a few spelling errors from time to time x.x What? I'm only human! lol

You should say 'Like a flea,' when referring to lightening fast reflexes. *nodnod.