Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

tired, but good :)

I have a character i rp with who calls himself Nox :) (I also took Latin for two years and i liked the name. Nox means night in Latin)

Play Exhibited XP Hehe, but i also read, draw and make jewelry

Hmmm, not to sure. Spastic sometimes i would think and easily distracted but easy to get along with :)

SUSHI!!!! hehe i have a huge fondness for raw tuna for some reason. I also love music, any thing by Muse is epic.

I want to become a creature designer for Movies, RPGs, anything. I like making monsters XD. I'd like to breed an all Perfect Linheraptor.

Drawing and creating stuff. I like drawing dragons especially :D

Following Person: What books to you like to read? any favorite authors?

the words you speak today should be soft and tender, for tomorrow you may have to eat them.
Welcome to Exhibited, everybody! It's nice to see new faces. =)

You're every wonder in this world to me. -
I like reading fantasy personally.Im reading the Enchantica books by Andrew Bill at the moment.There are Dragons inside.

0. How are you? Perfectly fine and chewing some gum.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Well, i love anything with scales and is unreal or extinct.

2. What do you do in your free time?Free time?When do i ever?Im either playing Exhibited,reading or doing lousy homework.

3. How would your friends describe you?Geek,Walking Dictionary

4. What's your favourite ... Dinosaur!
My favourite has to be Parasaurolophus.I think if they were babies,they'de look mega cute!Rawr

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?Id like to see how long i can last away from a computer.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?Dinosaurs,Dragons,anything mythical,horses,dolphins,reading and of course Exhibited!

Question to the following person (optional):
If you could be anything,what would you be?

Grah gruh very angry yelling
Well, I'm just ticketyboo, thank you for asking! How are you?

I'm a fan of the film series "Predator", especially with regards to Exhibited, because the idea of a powerful, intelligent, violent reptile species that loves to hunt and fight connects both the films and this site's main themes. For the book lore spawned by the film, some authors developed a language for the Predators. "Paya" means "god", and I am in a small way my raptors' god; I feed them, heal them, and decree whether they battle and whether they live or die. It's not meant to be an omniscient epithet, but a humorous one.

I play a few other sim games, and also Lord of the Rings Online and World of Warcraft. Away from the computer, I enjoy cycling and long-distance running, reading, and playing with my three dogs. I also write as often as possible.

I think my friends would say that I'm intelligent, athletic, introverted but sometimes funny. I also hope that they'd say I'm easy to get along with.

... ice cream flavor? Chocolate marshmallow.

In the real world, I'd like to support myself as a published author. In Exhibited, I'd like to get my dinosaurs back to the dominant form they had in my old account (#246). For the moment, though, I'm pleased to be back and rediscovering the game, so I'm not in a hurry to accomplish anything huge. Oh, and I'd like to see my club, the Feather Club, step up and win one of these months! We are kind of the Hufflepuff House of Exhibited right now.

For 21 days every July, I am glued to the television set six hours a day to watch the Tour de France. Cycling is my passion. I spent twice as much money to buy my road bike than I did to buy my last car, and I ride as often as I can, which is not as often as I'd like. I will never be able to race in the Tour (too old, insufficient talent, and the wrong sex), but I watch it every year, and dress my dogs in the jerseys of my favorite team. I suspect they are all starting to dread July.

Answer to optional question:
I'd be a wealthy eccentric, traveling the world with my three border collies.

Question to the following person (optional):
What's the one place in the world you have never been but want to see more than any other?

Take a breath, and notice the silence between sounds.
- Downin the dumps. but who cares. i ceratinly dont

- Im an emo... and NO i do not slit my wrists. Sooo it always been me nickname, coz Im intrested in Saten, The Devil, and Hell.

- Soend time with my Guwjus ponies...Venus...Shadow...Saten

-Funny...Bubbly...Caring...Protective over friends...Awsome <3 ;)

4. What's your favourite animal?(insert favourite something here)
- Horses

- Maybe

-Horses...duh! ;)
PEACE OUT to alll Raptors out there! Ducks go Rwar ;) When your horse follows you with out being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine you know you are loved...do you love him back?
Ah! I didn't get to do this when i joined! !!!

0. How are you?
Very good thank you! I found out that I made the vollyball team, I got a very warm welcome by my array of animals, and I have some nice cool fruit juice in my hand.

Well. . . Taylor is my middle, middle name. I have two middle names if you were wondering what that meant. That just means that my full name looks like this:
First Name Middle Name 1 Taylor Last Name

Come on Exhibited, Furry-Paws, and on my totally awesome blog! (Of which the name I will not tell) My array of animals (Ferrets, dogs, cats, birds, and horses) keep me quite busy also!

Loud, talkative, and bubly. I LOVE to talk. . . hmm and I guess type too. . .

Animal - Ferret
Book - Warriors by Erin Hunter
Color - Green and White
Role Play Site - EXHIBITED!

Well. . . . er. I've been in the game already for awhile. I just felt like doing this since I never got to do it! ^^

Hmm Nothing right now. . . I am in 9th grade. . . the cross-roads of life in my eyes.
Eh... I'm alive, I suppose. :)

It's the name of an old character of mine, back from the days of AvidGamers -- Alexandre Rykos

I like to code, design things, watch tv shows (Star Trek, Dexter, Chuck, The Office, and some others), play games, cook, eat.

Creative, funny(looking) and weird.

Favourite dessert: sour cream apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Or just ice cream. :D

I want to own a house (if we're going to dream large, I'd like to design it from the ground up) and also become a successful something-or-other.

Game development, web development.

7. What's your favorite kind of soup?
Hmm... I will have to go with good ol' chicken noodle soup.

8. What books to you like to read? any favorite authors?
Fantasy, military/espionage/butt-kicking thrillers, and ocassionally sci-fi. Some favorite authors include Terry Goodkind, Stephen King, and uhh.. can't remember any other names at the moment.

9. What's the one place in the world you have never been but want to see more than any other?
Europe. :P

Just doin' what I do.
How are you?
A little tired but mostly content.

What's the story behind your nickname?
Right now you see "Jessica" which is my real name.

What do you do in your free time?
Draw, Exhibited, and homework :I

How would your friends describe you?
Understanding over-reactor.

What's your favourite animal?
LIZARDS. REPTILES. I would give my life away for one, especially my bearded dragon whom I love to death and is more than obvious loving me [he sleeps on me and is always calm around me unlike with others]

Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
Future plans = college :I
but also run a reptile shop/breed reptiles.

Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
I am extremely passionate about reptiles. THis includes all current and extinct. I was born to hate barbie and adore only dinosaurs until recently I realized it wasn't hard to acquire reptiles as pets and felt in LOVE with a sandfire bearded dragon.
Fellow Quills, be sure to check up on the club boards often! We have contests with prizes! Battle, train, and trial your dinos everyday!
Fine, somewhat sleepy but overall good, thank you 11.gif

It was my of the first nick I've ever used (I think the first time I used it I was...12? 13 maybe?). I've always been a fan of reptiles in general and I've always been quite obsessed with dragons when it came to fantasy stuff, and in both cases I particularly like shine of their scales and the shape of their eyes. So at the time I choose this it was either dragoneyes or snakeyes since everything that involved the word "scale" didn't sound quite right.

Reading and writing most of the time, sometimes drawing and layouting.
Recently I'm also trying to put to some use my database classes at uni and trying to work out a way to properly organize and make an adoptables website.

Moody to some extent, considerably passionate when stating her opinion and very very blunt 26.gif

4. What's your favourite ... animal
I love all kind of felines and reptiles, in particular I've a fondeness for snakes, cats, crocodiles, leopards and cougars.

My future plans...finish university and find a decent work.
My Exhibited goal...for now none as I've just joined here and I still have to get myself to know what I want to do XD

I'm set on getting myself acquainted with PHP, MySQL and Javascript.
Quite good

it all began on the game named spore i had just created my first creature and i loved how it looked but couldnt think of a name for him then it sprang into my head. it looks like a cross between an eagle and a dragon!! and the name drake eagle was born..

play video games, play video games,play video games,play video games,play video games and um play video games!!
odd,nerdy,funny,intelegent

4. What's your favourite game?
my favourite game is um... all the games i own as they are all incredible (including this one)!!!!!

my dream is to be a music teacher as i like to share my knolege and i love my music. here on exibited i would like to get lots of dinos and be able to get some serious amounts of EXD
I am very passionate about making the wii better known as a great console istead of everyone who is a hardcore gamer running to their ps3's or xbox 360's they are good consoles but give the wii a chance monster hunter tri is a good game!

after forever and ever i have returned to exibhited! (shows how awesome this place is) anyways im usually busy on my PS3 or minecraft currently but i hope to be active here now as well
0. How are you?
Mmm... Okay... Just woke up so I'm still sleepy. XD But I'm happy to be here.

Err, not much story to tell... I came up with it playing WoW, I thought it'd be funny to use a super-girly name on a giant cow-person.

Reading, drawing, video games, movies.

An artistic nerd, a bit of a worrier, and small. ^.^;;

4. What's your favourite ... author?
Right now I'd say Brandon Sanderson.

Get a more permanent job... Have my webcomic become super-popular. I'm not sure about Exhibited goals yet since I just started.

I'm into drawing and coding, making websites, making video games. I also love movies and I like collecting animal trivia knowledge. ^.^;; Also like anime and Japanese culture. I really like creative video games like breeding games... I'd actually discovered exhibited months ago, but since it was down I didn't have a chance to sign up.

Hello! 11.gif I just joined.
Happy and avoiding homework xD

Usually I go by Mahbell, and I wanted to change it up a bit.
I also love dragonflies <3

Read, write, and procrastinate.

Crazy, but funny.

4. What's your favourite ... game
Oblivion

I want to get my Pyrotechnics license, but that might be a while, since I'm only turning 14 this month :P

I used to ride horses, but I didn't agree with the instructor about what we should do. I feel more at home sitting on a horse on a trail then a show ring.
OH! And I want a llama, yepyep.
Fanfrickintastic- thanks for asking. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside xD

Well, when I was a bit younger, my favorite book was "Wild Magic" by Tamora Pierce. When my friends read the book, they all said that I, without a doubt, had plenty of wild magic in me. Thus, my nickname is born xD

On the internet, I spend way too much time on DeviantArt and Gryffs. In the real world, I'm currently recovering from knee surgery so not much outside of writing and drawing :p But soon I'll be back riding my horses, training dogs, and competing with my agility dogs again ^_^

Umm... insane, cynical, imaginative, introverted (though not shy, hahaa) with just a touch of over-protective sister syndrome. I'm sure they'd also mention my unhealthy obsession with Dragons, my love of chocolate (<3) and the fact that I draw on myself on others far too often.

4. What's your favourite ... book?

The Dragonriders of Pern series, Tamora Pierce's Wild Magic, The Sight by David Clement-Davies, The Harry Potter series, The Temeraire series, Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.... and so many more.

Here on Exhibited, I'd like to have a 'perfect' breeding pair of each species (: Thaaat's gonna take a while xD
In the real world, I'm determined to finish my novel by this time next year. (NaNoWriMo, anyone?)

Well, I love working with animals. I've trained horses and dogs, showed livestock, and been a riding instructor. I also rescue and spay/neuter feral cats.
Art is also a big part of my life. I use whatever media I feel like at that moment, so I've done alot- from plush-making to painting rocks to body art and soon feather painting (:

Question to the following person: Other websites you like?

[[Insert witty catchphrase here]]
Sick, but otherwise decent, thank you! and yourself? xD

n. 1. One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position. 2. Roman Catholic Church. An official appointed to present arguments against a proposed canonization or beatification.

:3

Debate, GLBT activism, write, play around on Second Life, play SIM games, spend time with my dog and with my hubby.

Uh... Wow. Well, here you go:

http://kevan.org/nohari?view=kakapo
http://kevan.org/johari?view=kakapo2

Those aren't just my friends though. I think that overall, my friends would say intelligent, passionate, proud, trustworthy and accepting/understanding... but withdrawn, arrogant, hostile, selfish at times and occasionally cruel. And it's true, I suppose. I like to think I'm smart and I won't judge a person until they say/do something harmful... but when I get angry, I'm a jerk. >_>; I'm not above using personal attacks, but I usually don't, and it takes a LOT to get me THAT angry. Racism, homophobia, transphobia, animal abuse, that sort of thing.

4. What's your favourite ...
FOOD:
Potato chips, noodles, tofu, spinach, feta cheese.
COLOR: Black, white, dark red, purples.
MOVIE: To Wong Fu Thanks For Everything.
BOOK: Black Jewels Trilogy.
SONGS: I Can't Be Tamed (Miley Cyrus), If I Had You (Adam Lambert), Original Prankster (?), Indestructible (Disturbed), Spellbound (Lacuna Coil), Only Power Remains (Ministry of Magic), various Within Temptation and Nightwish songs... Love music sooo much. :D

I want more MONEY. :U Both IRL and on here, haha. I'm also trying to get a place of our own with the hubby.

Oh yes! I'm huge on GLBT rights, animal rights, free speech, freedom of religion, etc. I'm also one of those dirty heathen occult people, so I'm passionate about that stuff. Aaaand right now, I'm plotting a documentary covering taboo subjects and the ethics surrounding them. :D

Other websites I like? Uhm... Mweor, LiveJournal, Dreamwidth, Twitter, NaNoWriMo, etc.

Question to the following person: CAKE OR DEATH?! D: