Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

I wanted to do this. xD

I've been having ups and downs. :S

When I was twelve or so, I joined Wolfhome, but I wanted a really good nickname I could have for a long time. So I looked up wolf names and found one I liked. I chose Kiyiya, which means Howling, or True wolf. I just shortened it over time. Thus, Kiyi was born. :D I'm sixteen now, and I've never used another name.

Sometimes I draw, I really like reading too. I play computer a lot, but my absolute favorite past time is star-gazing. My telescope is sitting right next to me right now actually.<3 I'm a night owl, and I just love night.

Quiet. xD They're always saying I'm really quiet. I don't mean to be, seriously, I just am. They also say I'm very trustworthy.

4. What's your favourite ... season?
Winter.<3 I live in Canada, and I really feel like I belong here. I always hear people complain that's it's too cold, or it's too hot, but I love the cold. I love snow, and I especially love snowstorms at night. Now, I could live without Summer. xD

Just breed and raise some nice raptors. :3 High stats yadda yadda, all that jazz.

Well, the paranormal, I've always been interested in that. I have spent a lot of time thinking about what might happen after a person passes away. Oh, and I love flying. I've wanted to be a F-16 pilot for years. They're just amazing.<3 Space is the best, and I love reading Danny Phantom fanfiction. There's pretty scary stuff if you know where to look. ;3

Oh, one more random thing. I love scorpions, tarantulas, snakes, fish, you name it. xD Well, except dock spiders. Those things are evil, I'm telling you.

I'm doing very well. Thanks for asking.^^

Elizabeth is my middle name, and I shortened it to make the nickname Lizbet. No one calls me that in real life, but I sorta wish they did. ^^;

Surf the Internet, read, draw, learn about random stuff, play free MMORPGs, spend time with my boyfriend...I hardly sleep.

My friend have described me as kind, funny, and a good friend. Most people who are close to me say that I am quiet at first, but once I open up to them, I'm a really fun person to be around.

4. What's your favourite ... book?
Are you kidding me? I have so many, I can't decide. Why would you ask me such a difficult question? =P If I had to go with just one, I'd pick "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster.

My career goal is to become a Graphic Designer, and possibly a writer and commissions artist on the side...but, really, I'd be happy with settling down and being a housewife with a part-time job. Here, I just hope I can find my way around. I have a horrible sense of direction. x.x;

I love making things with my hands - drawing, building cabinets, cooking, anything! One of my goals is to learn how to sew and make jewelry. I'm a bit of a manga/anime lover, and I enjoy reading in general. I love mythical creatures of any sort. Music is something I can't live without. Also, I am very passionate about my sweetheart.

I'm good. I just chopped some onions so my eyes are stinging.

Well, I'm a fan of Death Note and I read DN:AN:LABBMC (Death Note: Another Note: Los Angles BB Murder Cases) I really liked the character Beyond Birthday. Originally it was just B. Birthday because the site that I first used it on had Beyond Birthday taken. Now I use various variations like just B, Beyond B. ect. I tried to find a less fangirlly name trying things like Epiales, Fyodor and other things, but this one has stuck and I don't think it's going anywhere any time soon.

I wander the internets, Roleplay, Draw, watch Movies, read manga and play video games.

Happy, Weird, Crazy, Possibly homicidal.

4. What's your favourite ... manga?

One Piece, by far. Death Note, Blue Exorcist, Demon Detective Nougami Neuro, and Nononono are all up there. One Piece was my first anime, I watched it before I knew what anime or manga was. It's also the only one out of the big three (in my opinion) that hasn't started to go downhill.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment?

Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
Nope. I live in the moment. Though it would be nice to get a lot of money, both in real life and here on Exhibited.

I don't know. I love watching movies and then discussing them with my mother afterwords. I also greatly love manga and drawing. I guess I'm passionate in anything I do because otherwise I wouldn't do it... Thats why my grades in school are horrid xD
Honestly, I'm not doing so hot. I feel like part of my soul's missing.
Hmm...I dunno. I like foxes and kittens.
DRAW. And read manga.
Crazy, funny, overobsessive.
Manga? Hmm...a tie between Naruto and Bleach. Inuyasha and Death Note follow.
To become a manga artist. The tales of Fukamaru and Karin shalt be told!
Oh...manga. And a certain someone. But they'll never know. ^^

Question to Next Person: What's your secret hobby?
Yo guess who's back?

I'm good. I've been hanging out on the site for a awhile now, and just thought I'd formally introduce myself~

Lunasa is the name of a character that I write about. I fell in love with the name and use it almost everywhere. Know a Lunasa? Might be me ;D

I write! Dabble in art and I crochet. Attempting a Doctor Who scarf right now

They'd say I'm very shy at first (they didn't even know I could talk until I tripped one day) but extremely loud and eccentric once I warm up to you

Food: Brownies. Yum

Right now? Get published. I've been working on a book~

Writing, fantasy, sci-fi. I have very varied interests, so I like lots of things~
Aracresora, Setra, Navarog, Detrosa.
Draco
Bored waiting for my boyfriend to get out of ASAP so I can drive his suspended licensed self home.

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Welll..... Its one of my many band nicknames.

2. What do you do in your free time? Free time pfft. Whats that????

3. How would your friends describe you? Spunky. Drives way too fast.

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) Ponies.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Pay off my car.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Driving. Horses. Farmville.

Question to the following person (optional) Go Wheeeee or Whoot?

A bit tired, but good otherwise xD

Taura was the name of one of the characters in the one of many science fictions novel I read. I don't even really like that character, just fancied the name (I'm so original..).

Procrastinating! It'd be my hobby, if apathy wasn't stopping me from having a hobby xD Really though, horseback riding, reading, exploring the net, obviously playing EX, etc.

I have no idea, you'll have to ask my friends that. A bit weird, most likely D:

4. What's your favourite ... band
The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Doors and many others! (psychedelic rock ((and rock in general)) ftw)
..can you tell I fail at picking favourites?...

Just want to finish my college in the next couple of years, that's all. And get a horse.. And a Bull Terrier... And move to the UK, and Russia, and Iceland... Or should I just say I want to travel around the world xD

animals, riding, science fiction, science, Russia and anything Russian, and whatever strikes my fancy really. I usually get obsessed over things for couple of months and after learning as much as I can about them, I lose the interest till next time, lol.

Question to the following person (optional)
Do you like reading sci-fi? x)

Resistance is futile
some sci-fi's alright. c: my brother and my mother were really into it, so i grew up watching those sorts of movies as a kid.

fine&dandy, thank you very much.

faux pas?
because i love the word 'faux'. it seemed pretty at the time.

video games (definitely rpgs!), drawing, reading, walking, hang out in cafes, listen to music...

what friends
uhh shy, a sweetheart, pretty smart and i have a good fashion sense.

4. What's your favourite ... band?
los campesinos, crystal castles, why?, wolf parade...
yeah i like obscure stuff.

mhm, in rl, move to the ocean&go to college.
here, i guess get my Zodiac raptor name set complete? i don't know.

pokemon, artsy stuff, psychology, indie music. c:

0. How are you? :P10

1. What's the story behind your nickname? i love dragons

2. What do you do in your free time?read or draw or play exibited

3. How would your friends describe you?awsomely weird, but interestingly inteligent

4. What's your favourite ... thing to do on exibited? make tags

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?i want to get scales so i can get upgraded

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?drawing!

Don't be limited, by others' limited imaginations
Trust me she is wierd and awesome
Lazy, guilty, and I have work to do.

Not sure if it's site appropriate, but... Varbosa = RPing/story character of mine. She's a mermaid and a hooker. She's absolutely hideous/monstrous/creepy. And she smokes.

Write, draw, get on the computer...

Just plain a weirdo. Funny weirdo, but a weirdo. NOW HAVE SOME FLESH-EATING BED BUGS. :D

4. What's your favourite book?
Too Many Curses, by A. Lee Martinez.

Finish my stories. Write my stories. Do my comics. The usual.

Bats, monsters, drawing, and writing.

Question for the next person:
How long have you loved raptors?
What is this box of LIES? It lacks even salmonella and viruses! It is unworthy! AGAFND!
Answer to previous question:
Eh, I don't know how long I've loved raptors, but anything with feathers has been a passion for me for a while. :) Thus the name of my farm, "Ink Feathers Farm."

Eh, I'm good. I just ate chocolate, though, so I'm happy. :)

"Secretary" is derived from Secretary birds, while Lucidia was a name that popped up in a dream I had a long time ago...

Draw, and play sims like these. :U

Bouncy and delightful but also slightly annoying

Raptor on the site? How about Microraptor? :)

Have a successful farm full of uber-feathered raptors, and don't go broke. :U

Feathered things (birds and raptors), art, canids
Fish tag by Killick #836
"Indifferent" is usually fitting :p

EDIT: D'oh! Forgot I used semisonicstar here, not seminovatic, my usual! Same story though in the end... supernova (but semi instead)+lunatic.

WoW (Cenarion circle... Corvidia the druid and Aquillian the hunter), watch Star Trek, play this game, study (biology major, yays), sleep... not really time for much else. Though I like to go walking and listen to music between classes. Very exciting eh? Oh, I do also do silly arty things. See icon.

I have no idea. They call me 'weird' a lot though, hmm.

Ah... music? I like ambient a lot, also Basement Jaxx and Pink Floyd... Obfusc. food? I like Indian food, any kind of seafood. raptor? Velociraptor Mongoliensis...:D

Keep my 4.0 in college, achieve my Exhibited goals (which are on my page here).

Biology! It's pretty much my life for the time being, though I doubt that'll ever change.

Following Person: What's your favorite kind of soup? :B

0. How are you?
Awsome

I have, well had a very nice leopard gecko but he died, so i named myself after him.R.I.P

Play EX

Funny

4. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

I wish to increase Gizmo's stats over 2000

5. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?
I love animals, somehow i feel as though i was born with a gift, i've even been on a field with two foxes and not been charged at, they like me mabye a little too much, hehe