Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you. :)

Good! Quite well. Excited about Exhibited and having fun sewing some bracers for a costume.

Lol, actually, I just chose a word that I liked the sound of, and the way the letters looked when I wrote it down, and that became my online pseudonym. Sen is a shortening of it. 1 sylable is much easier to remember than 3!

I like to bake things like pies, and sew costumes, and sculpt, and other artsy stuff.

I'm not sure. I had one friend tell me I smell like a pickle once, but she was drunk. And I had spilled pickle juice on myself earlier. So. Pickly?

4. What's your favourite random prehistoric non-dinosaur animal?
LEOPLORIDON. O: Technically, it's not a dinosaur. ^_^ But I like Giant Cheetahs too. Who WOULDN'T love a cheetah the size of a lion?!

Right now, I just need to finish this costume before Friday. So lazy! But overall, my goal is to finish vet school and open my own practice.

Many things! Would take too much time/space to list them all.

Question for the person after me: What, in your mind, is the most delicious fruit smoothy combination in the world?

Aand now the spinning...thanks for nothing, you useless reptile.

Well, I took my name and mixed it up a little and got Savanna.

Computer :P, Swim Team, Draw, Write, hang out with friends.

Perfectionist, likes to be in control xD, artistic, funny, anything but calm, caring.

Uh... Let's just go with food. xD My favorite food is pizza.

Uh... I want to be an artist and a writer. On Exhibited, I want to collect as many things/trophies as possible.

Art, Computah xD, family, friends.
Pretty good. Very tired... been dealing with my brother all day as I'm making him a simple website for his final project at his college and he's being difficult. xD

I played Warcraft for about five years and my druid's name was Tuketi, so I got used to being called Tuk, etc. Tuketi is a typo of Tuketu, which means 'bear making dust'. I was a feral druid (main tank, so usually in bear form), so I wanted a native American name that was relevant... I typoed it to Tuketi but liked the sound of that better.

I watch movies almost every day (I have probably around 1000 dvds), and I love web programming. I'm currently developing a domestic cat sim that I hope will be in alpha this fall.

Insane; distracting; obsessive.

Movie - Fight Club; Book - Fight Club (lol); Animal - dog; Colour - green; Raptor - I like Microraptors but lately I really like Buitreraptors (probably because their images here on Ex are so cute ;3).

I'm currently waiting for immigration paperwork to go through, so my most current goal is to *finally* move (been waiting about a year). Besides that, I've been working on the cat sim I mentioned and I'm hoping progress will continue to speed along.

I'm a massive movie nerd. I could go on and on about movies all day if you let me. xD Passion-wise, I'm extremely passionate about hating BSL (Breed-Specific Legislation, aka the laws that banned many bully dog breeds) and trying to raise awareness and educate people about why it's wrong. ;(
:O
0. How are you?
I'm very good, thanks for asking xD Just got into my air-conditioned house after mowing the lawn for half an hour. So now I'm relaxing in front of the computer (duh) eating a bowl of pesto spaghetti

I love to do anything involving water so I decided I needed something "water related" in my name. Aqua came into my head first so I chose that. As for the dog part, that part was pretty random ^^; I would have chosen another animal to fit in there, but I couldn't think of another animal and dog seemed to flow better with aqua

Mostly play on the computer, wii, and any other gaming system I can get my hands on. I've been recently starting up drawing again so I'm hoping to fill out my incomplete sketchbook sooner or later. I also play tennis and love to cuddle up with my cats in front of the television C:

Sensitive, a bit crazy, always happy, and super competitive

4. What's your favourite ... season?
I don't really have a favorite, but I prefer Winter over Spring any time! During Winter there are no bugs and I don't have to worry sunburns, but ice and static hair isn't that cool >,> I dislike Spring because of all the bugs
(mostly catterpillars!) and it's too rainy for me.

I'm really focusing on keeping my grades up high so I can get into a good college. As for Exhibited, I'm hoping to get my dinosaur's stats nice and high C:

I'm very interested in weather, which is something I might pursue for a career when I get older. I'm very passionate about wolves and I'm always supporting them! ^^

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story?
I haven't seen the newest Shrek movie yet, but I have seen the recent newest Toy Story movie. I'd say Toy Story because there's always a lesson to learn and there's lots of funny parts that I can't help but laugh at xD
A bit tired and my feet are cold.

I can't really remember, but I use it allot now.

I draw, play video games, work on school projects.

Artistic, quiet, random.

4. What's your favorite...Dinosaur
Styracosaurus, hands down.

No goal here on Exhibited for the moment. Once I graduate though, I'd like to be working at a game company as a texture or concept artist.

I'm a sucker for anything Transformers. Other than that, I love to collect art books from video games and movies.
Good ty ^^

My fursona who's name is Zen & is a wolf so therefore ZenTheWolf:P

Go on the comp, draw, go outside & explore & stuff or I hang out with either my family or my friends.

um. I don't know.

4. What's your favourite Animal & Color?
Wolves my favorite wolf is Grey/Timber Wolf. My fave colors are neon blue, neon green, white, red, black & dark grey.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment?
To be an artist one day. I absolute LOVE drawing both digital(only enjoy digital with tablets though which i'm getting for my birthday on the 10th of September) & Traditional(prefer this with high quality stuff such as copic markers & polychromos pencils.) I'm quite good & am improving all the time I want to expand the amout of stuff I can draw other then wolves & get serious with my art so I can get even better! So one day I can have a job as an artist! Who knows my I might do art for a book or a movie! Which would be totally awesome!!!!!

Yes Wolves & my art(look above). I also really like my computer but I love wolves and my art MORE! I love wolves & my art equally but its an artist that I want to be when I grow up!

Good luck on becoming a great artist, Zen! :D
Ty Lucien^^=D
-i'm okay XD

-kind of like crossing over. light to dark, good to bad, NOT the car crossover XD

-draw

-i don't have fiends D:

4. What's your favorite ... Candy
CHOCOLATE!

-not really.

-art. love art.
I'm good. Great, actually, ever since I discovered this awesome site in Waja's "other games" forum. xD

Well, I go by the nickname of "Lupe" on most sites, which is actually a shortened version of my real name. I found it bland, so I decided to use another name if I were to join other sites. But, in truth, I didn't know what name to use. So, one day, as I was fiddling around on Google translate, I translated the word gold in to Greek, which is "&#967;&#961;&#965;&#963;&#972;&#962;." It's romanization is "chrysós," pronounced "KREE-SOES." I immediately fell in love with the word. That's how my nickname (on here, anyway) came to be.

I play video games, watch tv, go on the internet, etc. Anything but exercising, really. :P

Hmm....I've been described differently by EVERY single friend I have asked this question to, so I can't really give you a definite answer. But the 3 things my friend all agree on is that I tend to be extremely sarcastic, have a devil-may-care attitude, and I'm very open and friendly. Good enough? :P

4. What's your favourite ... video game (series :D)?
OMG. I don't even know where to begin. Let's see. I love the Mass Effect and Gears of War series. Those two are my all time faves. I also love The Sims, Assassin's Creed, Fallout, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy....I'll stop there. XD

nothing on my mind. :D

I'm very passionate about my future. After college, I want to join the Marines and do at least one tour of duty. Afterwards, I want to study to be a lawyer. But at the same time, I hear game designing calling my name. I can't really choose. Dx

0. How are you? :P I'm doing pretty good. Thanks for asking. lol

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Eheheh... I got it from a guy in my old school. See, the first time he ever spoke to me, he used that corny "did it hurt when you fell from Heaven" pickup line on me. My response, I'm sorry to say, was to burst out laughing at him in front of everybody (we were in the school's cafeteria when this occurred). I felt horrible for embarrassing him like that, but it turned out he had only said that for a bet with a friend of his. He and I never did end up being a couple, but I became good friends with him (as well as the other kid who had put him up to it). He started calling me Angel as a joke, and it kinda just stuck. We're still close friends to this day. :)

2. What do you do in your free time? Hmmm...lessee. I read a lot. As in, anything I can get my hands on. lol I listen to music, role play, and occasionally doodle in my sketchbook. Video games are always a good way to pass the time, too. Other than that, I just like to head to the movies or lounge around with my buddies.

3. How would your friends describe you? INSANE (Yes, that is supposed to be capitalized. lol) I've also been called caring, generous, loyal, and childish at times. Yeah, but all my friends are like that. XD

4. What's your favourite ... season? Winter, definitely. I love the snow, and the cold agrees with me much better than the summer heat.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Hmm, to get onto the Hall of Fame boards eventually. Let's see how long it takes me.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Much to my mother's dismay, video games. That, and animals - except birds. I can't stand them. >.<

Question to the following person (optional) Hmmm...Oh! What's your favorite animal? Mine's the Fennec fox. X3
'Normal' is relative.
Um, fine.

Well, Exhibited is about raptors, so... why not? XD

Read. Draw. Go on Exhibited.

Fast, stealthy, highly sarcastic, extremely weird, highly animal-like, book-lover, annoying. :)

4. What's your favourite ... Prehistoric MAMMAL?
My favorite prehistoric mammal is Smilodon.

Hmm... On exhibited, it's to get enough money to: #1. Make all of my raptors happy and healthy. #2. To raise the best raptor ever. I'm ambitious, I know. XD

ANIMALS! ANIMALS! ANIMALS! ANIMALS! ANIM... you get the point. (lol) My favorite animal is every animal that lives and ever lived EXEPT flies/mosquitos. (Yay!) I also love drawing (Preferably with a quill pen that I say is from a Deinonychus). I love Dragons as well, but that goes into animals so...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2u9it5h&s=7 My fursona, Ventus. =D
0. How are you? :P I dislocated my knee a few days ago and it's now in a splint but other than that I'm fine :3

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Some of my friends on another site shortened my username to Doru.

2. What do you do in your free time? I'm usualy on the computer or playing my guitar.

3. How would your friends describe you? ...amber-like...

4. What's your favourite ... dinosaur? I don't really have a favorite because there are just too many to choose from. There are some that I just don't like anymore because they are too over-used in childrens books.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I really want to be a paleontologist.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? I'm really into art and music.

Heh, I'm not very new at all, but i have practicaly not talked here on the boards, so i thought it's about time i tried to stop being so shy.

Good :3 If not a little confused since there are quite a few things i want to do at the moment... Decide on markings for an animal i drew up last night, watch several different animes, read several different mangas, reading fanfics, watching TV, etc. So much i want to do D:

I love dogs, and all canines, alot, and since out of my friends i have the most pet dogs, 3, and i like them lots, the name Inu(meaning dog in Japanese) stuck.
(I'm also a fangirl of the Naruto character, Kiba Inuzuka, so... yeah... >w>; )

I love to draw, talk to my friends(not on the phone though... i'm practicaly scared of phones for some reason), Listening to music, watching TV and playing with my dogs!

According to thing's they've said before : An awesome drawer, Pretty, smart.
They'd also possibly say that i'm funny, loud, cheerfull and silly

4. What's your favourite ... Animal
Wolves :D Although i like all canines in general, Other than wolves i also love: Fennec Foxes, Maned Wolves, Arctic Foxes, Papillons, Caviler king charles spaniels, Pomeranians and Salukis. I think the fact that i've had atleast one pet dog at every point in my life so far may be why i'm so canine obsessed.

Well, i'd love to be a zookeeper, vet or just about anything involving animals when i'm older. Or it'd be great if i could do something art-related for a job, but i dont think i'll be good enough for that. And on Exhibited i'm not really aiming for anything particular, just to have fun, and i guess i'd like to have a breeding pack of high quality dinos.

I love learning about astrology and evolution. Space amazes me at how... BIG ... everything is(my science teacher once showed my class a video comparing our solar system and sun to the biggest stars... kinda scary...). I also love evolution and learning how animals have evolved to be how they are.(And i also like creating my own creatures and thinking why they'd look how they do)

Why is it that i always end up writing more than i need to...
EDIT: XDD CONFUSED I thought you asked how old I was. Keeping what I said....

I am 18. XP no more school for me (taking a break from school to help pay for living expenses)

Daski is my persona/fursona. The dino you see on my tag is my first ever raptor character, Adon. He's gone through quite a few look changes, but I've finally settled on this one and it'll stay. X3

I draw and write in my free time, otherwise I'm playing Pokemon :P or watching TV. I'm on the computer doing random things every day from the time that I'm up until my mom kicks me off. xD

Friends like to come to me to help act as a third party as I'm a great listener, have good ideas (when the inspiration comes XP) and am willing to help them out in their time of need. I'm a bit too curious and I'm VERY loud by nature. I have the knack of coming in on the end of conversations where the subject matter is a WTF shock if you havent known the rest of the conversation. xD I'm easily confused and lose my train of thought VERY easily. I also seem to have a random collection of knowledge, though it's not as expansive as I'd like to think. xD
I have Social Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder, though my SAD is slowly waning. I'm never afraid to talk to someone, though my SAD unfortunately ends up in me not wanting to ask for things or correct people trying to do something for me. X3;

:D never be afraid to ask me a question because although i have SAD i do love to be helpful~

4. What's your favourite band?
XP
Right now I'm addicted to three major bands, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed. I have minor bands I like, but I listen to these guys most.

In my future I want to work with Pit Bulls. To answer #6 early, I LOVE dogs, especially Pit Bulls and am angry at the reputation they have.

As for Exhibited I want to be known as an excellent Bambi and Linheraptor breeder. Or else be known as upper player, even though I may be a noob as of this moment :P everyone's gotta start somewhere.

see #5

Also I'm highly interested in MPD/DID. i want to major in psychology and expertise in MPD/DID. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm very interested since I myself am a Singleton. I have a charri who is MP (not MPD as his system is not in disorder) who is very precious to me.

369 users welcomed // Time is EX+1 hours // Need any sort of help? I may be a Mod, but please dont be afraid, you can message me with any questions you have, and I'll be happy to help! :D