Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

good

I'm born in the year of the dragon

homework

I have friends?

4. What's your favorite animal

perfect feathered dinos

training my chicken, Lily.

horses
Um, I guess I just like all that stuff about Elements and Spirits and etc. :P

Um, go on computer, read books, write if I have inspiration, play on my DS...

A brain. That's it, they probably just see me as a giant brain spouting useless facts and is too serious. XD

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
I like the night, but my problem with it is that it's too....silent in our house at that time.....

Uh, no so far, since I just came here, of course. XP

Well, I do love all animals (including snakes, sharks, other 'freaky' creatures), and even though I'm scared of spiders I'm weirdly interested in them......
I seriously want to learn a bunch of languages. German. Cantonese. French. Italian. Mandarin. Fix up Spanish. AND MORE!!!!! >:D
Tribute to my Sinornithosaurus, Elegance of Killing. Died on 11/10/13, my first dino death ever. :(
0. How are you? :P I'm doing well!

1. What's the story behind your nickname? No real story. Star is me, and I love dinosaurs, and I'm a girl!

2. What do you do in your free time? Read, write, play games, watch movies, hang out. Whatever I feel like.

3. How would your friends describe you? Loyal, friendly, silly, big-hearted.

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here) Since this is a site for dinosaurs I'll use that! My favorite dinosaur is the dilophosaurus!

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? I would love to publish a novel in the future. As for here, I want a pack of dilophosauruses!

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Writing.

7. What is your favorite car? Hmmm, lambo?

Question to the following person

What is your favorite color?
You want that rake? You can't have that rake!
A. Purple!

Alright.. About to organize some clothes or something

Ferox is one of my characters :D

I don't have a whole lot of free time.. I spend most of it reading or nerding around on the internet.

"Brainiac" lol

Food! I love food. mexican food, chinese food, italian food, desserts...

I want to breed some good dinos on Exhibited and maybe sell a few, but mostly battle >:]

I am a riding instructor by trade, so pretty much my whole life is dedicated to horses. I am also working to become a freelance artist, and I read a lot too.

What is your favorite TV show atm?

A Definently Burn Notice or the twilight zone!

Well I have two ferrets, Ginger and Pepper. Pepper always reminds me of myself, being hyper and curious.

Play on EX, swim in the lake, or hang out with my friends

I have had alot of friends and aquintences say I look a lot like a ferret XD Some of them didn't even know I have pet ferrets! They say that I am also very quiet, but when I talk I always say something hilarious that makes everyone laugh. Pretty much I can lighten up the mood at school when people are fighting or arguing about something ridiculous

My favorite animal is definently a ferret!

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? My future dream is to be a palaeontologist/paleobiologist! I want to excavate fossils and attempt to ressurect dinosaurs using devo-evo (developmental evolution) It involves using a chicken fetus and turning one and off certain Dna switches that will make it look and act more like its Jurassic ancestors!

Paleontology! I'm gonna go on another fossil dig in July!

Question to the following person (optional)? What is your favorite movie?

Ello all, I'm Shadowlyn

My favorite movie would have to be Jurassic Park and Lost world. Anything dinosaur related.

0. How are you?
I'm good

Not really anything, I chose it because I liked it. And before you think its pronounced Shadow lyn....it's not. Its pronounced: Shah-dow-lyn :)

Read, watch movies, play games.

Shy but Friendly once they get to know me.

4. What's your favourite ... (dragons, dinosaurs, magic, Tacos)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Not really, as for an Exhibited: explore everything and have fun.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Digging up prehistoric things. A Paleontologist!

If you had a choice on what you found when digging up Prehistoric things (like dinosaur bones etc...) What would it be?
Oooh, an introductory thread, yay! I was kinda looking for this.

To Shadowlyn's question...if I were to dig up anything of my choice, I'd dig up a complete dinosaur skeleton. Doesn't matter which dinosaur, though finding a giant carnivore one would be awesome. I collect fossils if I can afford them. <3 I have a wee collection of them. I wish I could own a carnivorous dinosaur skull.

Onto the form!

0. How are you?
I'm fine! Tired from work, but fine.

Hydra is a Greek mythological creature, a serpent (or dragon, in other myths) with many heads. If you cut off the heads, more will grow in their place. It was also said that her breath was so poisonous that just walking in her wake was enough to kill. I just think it's a neat beastie-- and I couldn't think of much else to use as a nickname.

I write, mostly. I don't draw as much as I used to, but occasionally I still like to sketch. I'm also a big comic-head and sci-fi nut. If I ever find the time, I'm a casual gamer.

Friendly, down to earth. Polite (for the most part). Your behavior would have to be pretty severe for me to get my hackles up over anything.

4. What's your favourite ... (alien)
I'm a Predator fan all the way. <3 Throw any questions about the movies, books, comics, or any of that at me, and I'd likely be able to answer it. I'm a Predator nerd.

In general, my ultimate goal is to write a series of my own books. I'm in the process of writing several at the moment, but they're still disjointed and need to be tied together. As for goals here on Exhibited...my first goal is to make enough in-game currency to buy scales without using real money, enough to buy my very own big carnivore customs. <3

Science fiction is a big one. But I'm also really fascinated in anatomy, animation, character interactions, color (especially in paintings), and facial expressions. I also love animals like dinosaurs, dragons, and other reptiles. On top of that, I've had a longtime love for water and the ocean (and all creatures therin!).

Question to the following person: Which do you like better, live action, or animated?

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. --Nietzshe
fine thank you.
Armera is a charater in a novel that I am writing. I needed a user name for sandbox farm... I think that was the site and hers was the eaiset to spell
Write, knit, draw, paint, movie watching, and playing with my puppies who are 5 and6 years old

Weird, my roomate in the dorm called me that. Nerd( though I preffer geek) lazy, with a loud laugh

Movie: Indiana Jones
Book: the Dresden files
knitting project: socks

At the moment, write that novel I told y'all about, and enjoy my summer

Reading, working with horses, and my dinos

Which do you like better, live action, or animated?
Really? that is a tough choice. I have to say though I like both for different reasons, but I wouldn't be turned off if the movie was eather.
Oh, fine, a bit confused and frustrated, but fine.

Always wanted the name Abby, just cause, no real reason

read, write, draw, play with attention starved cats

weird, funny,

4. What's your favourite ...food?
chocolate covered strawberries

not losing all my money. Becoming a famous breeder.

breeding, genetics, drawing, writing

o. How are you?
Just fine. I'm excited about all the new things coming out on the site!
I dunno, it sounded cool I guess
2. What do you do in your spare time?
Read, write, draw, play video games (mostly Pokemon, Zoo Tycoon and Exhibited)
Nice, I hope?
4. What's your favourite...
Food: Nachos
Books: Watership Down, The Little Prince, A Wrinkle in Time
Movies: Watership Down, Howl's Moving Castle, Wall-E
Songs: Wake Up by Arcade Fire, Monkey Gone To Heaven by the Pixies, Horses in My Dreams by PJ Harvey (to name a few)
Animals: Cats, Dolphins, Tigers, Wolves (Well, I love animals in general, actually)
Fairy Tale: Beauty and the Beast
In real life: Publish a novel (I dream of becoming an author)
In Exhibited: Own all the species in the game, get in the hall of fame, help the Quill club win for the first time ever
Animals, writing stories (I'm always very passionate about whatever story I happen to be working on at the moment)

Yo. Name's Alexei, hiii!

Pretty good. Got a bit of a sore head, but other than that, great.

Gonna be lazy and quote wiki: "Star jelly (also called astromyxin, astral jelly, pwdr s, star rot, or star shot) is a gelatinous substance that, according to folklore, is deposited on the earth during meteor showers."

I just liked that a lot.

I've started to learn to draw, so I spend a lot of time doing that. I also like playing video games, chatting to my friends ... stuff like that.

Honest and ... Bizarre!

My favourite video games are the Yakuza/Ryu ga Gotoku series. :>

Would like to get me and one of my dinos in the Hall Of Fame.

Science! Particularly Entomology. And collecting doujinshi (fan manga).

Doing good! Amazingly well, considering it's morning ... but I've had my coffee!

Fraoch is Gaelic for the Scottish Heather flower. My name is Heather, so I use Fraoch as my online nickname.

Tae Kwon Do, mostly. Volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters as a Big. Read books. Play games. =)

Nice, laughs a lot ... weird?

My favorite book series is the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.

IRL, going back to school to become a teacher. Here ... just learning the ropes, mostly? Hope to breed some good dinos. I love breeding sims, but most are not complex and I get bored easily... I LOVE how complex this one is! :D I'm not usually a dino person, but like the images of the feathered ones. Going through guides, figuring out how to make 'em all high quality.

Making a difference in people's lives. It's why I'm a Big Sister, and why I'm going back to school.

Question to the following person:

What type of dinosaurs are you leaning towards?
I'm leaning towards Buitreraptors and Sinornithosaurus'. o3o

I'm alright. A bit tired, but iced coffee is helping. <3

Couple years back a friend started calling me Moofin; it is moo + muffin, as at the time I was going by lifelessevilmuffin, or Muffin for short.

As I am now? Usually I just surf the Internet and play online sim games like EX, or chat on IRC with some friends. If I was able to drive, bike, or walk places, I would probably get out more.

Derpy... goofball, goober. Insane, weird, strange.. hyper at times. Artistic, "MAGIC!," and.. so many other things. I'm also very kind, caring, and "wise," but they appreciate that more silently than bluntly stating it.

4. What's your favourite ...
FOODS. Shrimp Alfredo, pastas, potatoes, kraft mac n cheese. <3 omnomnom

...not die from my social anxiety disorder once I go into college this fall. Been homeschooled and virtual schooled my whole life, with little to no social interaction outside of family, so I'm going to be freaking out. I'm hoping that won't happen too badly.

Photography... Not as much lately; I can't get out at all to photograph things. I do really enjoy drawing, though. And playing with baby animals. xP

Im really good kinda bored

Well no story really

Go on the computure and sometimes read

They would say im a weirdo

4. What's your favourite ...
My favorite video game is skyrim

I want to go to college

I love Roleplay
Very sleepy ;;

Well, the band that got me into the whole Industrial music kind of scene is Psyclon Nine, and the first song I ever heard by them was their song "Parasitic", and so it's been my usernames since c:

I like to draw, listen to music, go to the barn, and most importantly play on the internet c8

Eh, immature? Haha, though I can be serious, and act civilized when necessary c:

my favourite colour is red, and drink is vanilla frappuccino, aaand dinosaur on here is Deinonychus.

In reality, I would love to be a horse trainer as my ultimate dream, or even work at a rehab center for Thoroughbreds. On Exhibited, I would love to be pretty much known as the Deinonychus Queen 83

Horses! I am currently doing hunterjumper/showjumping, and plan to also dive into the discipline of Crosscountry riding. I've been riding for 8 years, and don't plan on stopping any time soon! I would love to also train track horses, both for racing, and once they've finished their careers in it. At this time, I'm also apprenticing with a natural-horsemanship trainer, so I'm starting on bettering and adding on to my equine education c:

My question for the next poster, who're some of your favourite musicians? ^^