Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

Introduce yourself! :)
Now that Exhibited is open to the public again I am expecting it to get a great influx of new members in no time. The ones that have been playing the past few weeks probably already know each other well enough, but what about our new players? I'm more than certain that most of us would love to get to know you. So why not tell us something about yourself?

To make this easier I thought of a kind of form for you to fill out. Your post should include the form with some information about yourself and a question that you would like to ask the next person to reply to this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the form, it's not set so feel free to add your own questions. :)

0. How are you? :P

1. What's the story behind your nickname?

2. What do you do in your free time?

3. How would your friends describe you?

4. What's your favourite ... (insert favourite something here)

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in?

Question to the following person (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that this is all I could come up with, we shall begin now. :D

0. How are you?
Right now, I'm super excited about our new players and a bit exhausted because I had a busy but fun day. :)

Well -cough- I like to play video games and in that xbox 360 game I got last christmas called Fable 2 ,the villain is called Lucien Fairfax/ Lord Lucien . Until that point I never heard of the name Lucien and I fell in love with it right away. Plus it's a french name and I'm a big fan of anything that is french.

I love to play video games, obviously, and I love to draw, listen to music (breaking benjamin ftw) and play online games such as Exhibited. <3 I also do Karate and Ballroom dance and I play e-guitar/e-violin occasionally.

hopeless perfectionist, total mess, most oblivious person on earth, fun to be around, trustworthy,calm and always polite. x)

4. What's your favourite ... time of the day!
Around 10 pm. I'm more of a night owl.

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited?
After I finished school, which won't be too soon, I want to study communication design in the capital of my state. I dream about getting that spiffy cell phone I saw a while ago. My goal on Exhibited is to own some quality Deinonychus and help our community as much as I can. :)

I'm really into learning languages! I only know three, at the moment. German, which I'm fluent in, English and French while latter is rather basic and I really want to improve it. I also want to learn Korean soon. -already learned some hangul- Maybe some Japanese, Swedish,Turkish, Hebrew.. -goes on and on-

(optional) My question is ... what do you like better: Shrek or Toy Story? :D

P.S. I'm not encouraging you to give out personal information such as your real name, age, location..!

I could be better D:

I'm otherkin, and my kinselve's name was Cheveyo, Hopi indian for "spirit warrior".

Meditate <3

A little quiet at first, then loud and friendly.

Favourite animal is the fox and faun

I wish so badly to be in a band, or to be a great fine artist.

Meditation, God, writing, finding more about my otherkin life and keeping touch with my therian side
Tag Artist/Rex Breeder/Soon to be Carno and Bary Breeder!
Well, Super Excited Tomarrow Halo CEA Comes out. Also I am jus tin a really good mood! xD

Well me and May Video Games...If any of you play the video game you will know were Elite comes from.

I write, draw, Play On Exhibited, OR Play on my XBox 360, OR OR I run around and do whatever

Funny, talkative.

My Faviorte Animal Wolf, dog, Felines of any sort <3 And Dragon for Fantesy!<3

Ehh, To be a way better artist and writer...thats about it.

Yes Actually, Horseback rideing, Writeing, drawing, and anything to do with animals.
Just realized I've been here for a while now and haven't introduced myself yet.

Exhausted. I'm in college right now and I made the mistake of letting late work happen. XD

I used to resent being called "Britt" because it felt kinda wrong to me for some reason, but the more my little cousins used it the more I eventually just got used to it. :)

When I'm not making myself sick from staying up late trying to catch up on homework, I play on pet sites, play morbid video games like Silent Hill or Resident Evil, and practice drawing. I'm an art student. ;w;

Quiet, keeps to herself, a bit silly, kinda morbid and dark in her thinking/interests. A lot of people say I'm artistic but I'm not at the level I'd like to be yet to consider myself artistic. T^T

Birds/parrots, dinosaurs, horror movies, drawing, video games, and other stuff. I can't pick a favorite. Though I would give up all of my favorite things if it meant I could keep my beloved flock of parrots.

I WANT A CARNOTAUR LOL. I signed up literally just a few weeks shy of donating for the donation item haha. They're my absolute favorite dino and I'm glad I signed up right after the time when they were released on here. Not so glad that it's gonna take me weeks to save up enough EXD to buy one but oh well. XD I even went ahead and set aside an enclosure for when I finally can buy one.

As for irl, I'd love to get the chance to do something involving parrots, but for now I just want to finish this associates degree in Animation and Visual Effects so I can sit down and try to see where I'd like to be in several years.

Birds and Drawing. In fact, I am more passionate about parrots than I am with drawing.

That's all.
I'm doing fine, thanks! A bit tired from school, but same old same old.

My nickname is based upon a character I am currently trying to find someone to draw... since I have no art of her, at all. x_x

Read, write stories, play games, go on websites like Exhibited, Alacrity, and Jumping Fur... o:

They would describe me as outgoing, generous, funny, and maybe even a few other things? xD No idea.

My favorite book is Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Yayy! :D
I also like showtunes... I can't choose a favorite one, though... Seasons of Love, maybe?

I really, really, want to become a teacher when I become older. It's my dream to help children learn. <3

Helping others. I looove helping others. <3 It makes me very happy.
I also really like writing stories. I'm hoping to write a novel someday... I doubt it, though. My writing isn't that good. :P

Do you like showtunes? Because I dooo!
Utterly giddy, having recently found this site! <3

I got it from one of my favorite movies, We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story. Professor Neweyes is a benevolent inventor from the future who travels through time fulfilling the wishes of young children.

Eh, I haven't had much free time lately, but I usually just browse the Web and play World of Warcraft.

Verbose and maybe even a bit spastic.

My favorite movie of all time is The Road to El Dorado!

At the moment, my big real life goal is to work on my writing until I have reached a level where I no longer think my stuff is only fit to line my guinea pigs' cage. On Exhibited, I've only just joined, but I want a Tyrannosaurus ranch! c:<

Theater is one of the biggest things I've been involved with lately. And when I was a kid, I was totally obsessed with dinosaurs <3

Response to the previous person
It depends on the showtune :D

Are you whelmed?

"You know that little voice people have that tells them to quit when they're ahead? You don't have one!"
Good :)

Nothing much really xD

Computer and sometimes television and books ;o

Crazy. Energetic ;o

4. What's your favorite ... (Dog Breed)
uhh.. cant decide o3o ; German Shepard , border collie or great Pyrenees

Nope... not really owo

Dino and Dogs, and drawing careers ;3 (but i suck)

I am fantastic
Its short for my full name
Read, watch TV, play online
Fun
4. What's your favourite ... Music
Country with an emphisis on Rascal Flatt, The Band Perry and Steel Magnolia

Yes, to be a mom

Horses

favorite Dinosaur
It's everything you ever want It's everything you ever need And it's here right in front of you This is where you wanna be This is where you wanna be This is the greatest show!
I'm 19

It's the name of roleplay character that I tend to frequent, so I just adopted it as my screenname. :)

I draw, read, write and play games on my computer.

Caring, motherly, and intimidating until you get to know me. But that's just what they tell me. ;)

4. What's your favorite dinosaur?
I have a few favorites. Baryonix, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Celophysis, I love them all.

Not really a goal for this site, but I want to become a game graphics designer.

Art and games.

Question to the following person
Trololol?
Tired! I've been sleeping too little this week... Well, that's not new. :D

Tabaqui is an Indian Jackal from The Jungle Book (which is one of my favourites!).

I walk with my dog, read books, surf in the internet, watch movies & my fav tv series.. Stuff like that!

I'm kind of shy and quiet person.. With some people it's only at first but with some I never get that chatty. :p I'm pretty much enjoying my own company but I also find myself a bit adventurous!

4. What's your favourite band?
There are many! Radiohead is my all-time favourite but I also love music from Pulp, Suede, Pet Shop Boys, Hurts, The Verve, Keane, Gotye, Editors, Coldplay, The Crash... They're simply perfect. <3

Yup! I want to go work with horses abroad after I graduate from school (I will be a groom!). On Exhibited I have no special plans, I'm just trying to figure out how this works at first. :D

Hum... Horses, dogs, wildlife? And I really love British music, as you can see from the question 4! And continuing with the British line, I'm also super addicted to Emmerdale and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (also really much into those novels)! :D
Good, good. Trying to find my way around this place. -.-"

You mean Lumos? Nothing, actually. I just like Harry Potter; Crucio sounded mean and Avada Kedavra isn't exactly a nice name...

Anything, actually... I sometimes walk, I sometimes draw, I sometimes color/paint (though horribly), I sometimes sleep, do homework, write stories...

Let's see... One called me insane, another called me a twit/spaz, another called me adorable, another called me funny, and they all agreed on the fact I'm weird (in a good way). Does that help?

Color? Blue. :D

I don't want to share my personal goals, but I can tell you what I want to do on Exhibited. Be insanely rich, have a load of dinosaurs, and just. Be. Awesome. XD

Art in general. Games, even if I utterly suck at them and have almost no time to actually play... And, uh, animals; except insects. The scavenger/parasitic ones anyway... Oh. And books.
I'm pretty good right now. Excited for the Holiday season and my two new Dons!

Well, It's part Roleplay Character/ Part Fursona. The full name is Kertari Whitepaw, but that's a bit of a mouth full so I just go by Karrie. Anywhodle, the Fursonma is a Snow white wolf with Icey blue eyes. I remember saying once "If she covered her nose she could hide in a snowbank and no one would know." Which is how she got her own nick name of Snowdrift.

Free time? What's that? No, What I do in my free time is Roleplay and draw (or attempt to draw!) Dinos. I'm rather pleased with myself that I drew my Icon.

Strange, but in the good way.

Uhhh, let's just list a few.
Sport: Hockey
Team: Edm. Oilers
Color: Blue or Black
Music: 80's rock
Band: Journey
Song: Don't Stop Belivin'
That good enought for ya?

Well, right now I'm looking forward to getting my degree in Culinary Arts and maybe opening my own restaurants someday.

Comics. In particular, Marvel Comics.
TO EXCELSIOR!!
I'm warning you, I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. As the ancient Tibetan Philosophy states "Don't start none, won't be none!"
0. How are you? I'm pretty okay. Finding my way around. :B

1. What's the story behind your nickname? Ah, it's short for Acetate, and I'm a total chemistry nerd. That and it's also a reference to cards, which I also love.

2. What do you do in your free time? Usually I'm on the computer all the time, but sometimes I'll surprise myself and write a few things.

3. How would your friends describe you? Completely nuts, with a slight case of ADHD and a tendency to trip. But that's okay with me.

4. What's your favourite musical artist? Currently Owl City, but One Eyed Doll has a soft spot in my heart. To be honest, I love lots of bands, and it's rare that I can chose a favorite

5. Do you have any future plans or dreams at the moment? Maybe even a goal you want to accomplish on Exhibited? Umm, I'm really not sure. I'd like to figure my way around more, and I'd really like to learn more things.

6. Is there anything you are very passionate about/interested in? Um... a webcomic called Homestuck...... Ahaha, I'm totally obsessed with it, but (hopefully) in a good way!
Backyard of butterflies, surrounded me. I fell in love with you, Like bees to honey. So let's up and leave the weeping to the willow tree. And pour our tears in the sea." :)
I'm alright, currently a little bored and sleepy.

Well my name is Julia but my nickname is AwooJulia. I just added the sound that wolves make in front of my name and there you go xD

I like to RP, use photoshop, sing, and just hang out :)

I'm really lazy haha but smart and kind.

My favorite color is blue?

On Exhibited I'd like to breed colorful, unique, and successful dinos. In general I'd just like to go to Community College and get good grades.

I love animals, and I dream of becoming a zoologist.
Phenomenal! :)

I love the Eragon books- Rhunon was just a name pulled at random xD
My other nicknames are Brooky, Snowy, and Sereni. ^^

Play on Exhibited, Neopets, Chickensmoothie, Mweor, and read.

Happy, doesn't think before they speak

4. What's your favourite song?
Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes c:

Yes- I really want to be an actress or a model, and on Exhibited, I wish to breed high quality Dinos!

Yes- I very, very much love to say that I am going to learn a new language, then try, then find out how hard it really is.

If you could invent any dinosaur, what would you call it and what would it look like? :D

-Rhunön, the eldest of the elves
0. How are you?
I'm good, happy to find this awesome site! ^^

It's my name just japanese.

I mostly read books and listen to music. Of course, study as well.

Stubborn, hot-headed, helpfull, sometimes aggresive XD

4. What's your favourite animal?
I guess it would be wolf, eagle and killer whale.

Future plans? not really, I just move on, that's all.

Yes, I'm interesting in studying languages and knowing something more about ancient animals like dinosaurs, sabertooth cats etc.
Don't stop believing!