Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

EX II Info
I'll be compiling the new info / images on EX II that I discover here. I invite you to do the same! Also, this is an area for you to squeal over the new info if you want to ;)

Xylax on Tumblr | Xylax on Twitch | Xylax on Deviantart

Evosaur !
Dino Customizer

Misc Updates:
10/13/17: It's currently projected Evosaur will open for alpha in early 2018 [link] [pic]
12/4/16: Commentary on realistic-ness of dinos
11/2/13: First Evosaur announcement here!

---

From Xylax's Tumblr:
11/23/15: Hyracotheriums | | Neovenator

12/2/15: T-Rex and Stegosaurus || Various dino Sketches (unknown if for EX II) || Dino Sketch (NOT for EX II but really cool, still) || Dromaeosaurus || Wolf! || Linheraptor

1/4/16: Smilodon Mockup | | Allosaurus Mockup | | Troodon

3/15/16: Phorusrhacos Complete. | | Bambiraptor Complete. | | Parasaurolophus Complete. | | Neovenator Complete.

3/24/16: Phorusrhacos Markings - Apparently Xylax has 140 markings done for them
Neovenator markings - His tumblr also says there are 140 markings done for them, too!

4/28/16: An Avatar for EXII - Looks cool!

5/6/16: Gallimimus | | Parasaurolophus One, Two

6/7/16: EXII Sketches One, Two (Rubeosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Othnielia) | | "Tropical Cliffs - aerial background"

6/17/16: Utahraptor Sketch

7/2/16: Male Pteranodon / Pterodactyl

7/6/16: Male Oviraptor

8/4/16: NPC Concept art

9/28/16: Gallimimus Customizations

10/19/16: Mammoths (there are tusk variations)

11/2/16: Albertosaurus, Adult, Young

2/25/17: Velociraptor Sketches, Plesiosaur

9/9/17: Cronopio Sketch, Ichthyosaurus Sketch, Troodon Sketch, Diplodocus, Dromaeosaurus lineart, Gorgonop Stages

---

Art from the Livestreams:
1/14/16: Fossils? #1 | | Fossils? #2 | | Dino screaming face!
Full Dino! | | Another dino face | | Dem legs tho

1/17/16: T-rex Markings: One, Two, Three | | Phorusrhacos Chick One, Two, Three. Male, Female | | Parasaurolophus Male, Female, Chick | | Iguanodon | | Stegosaurus | | Hyracotherium | | Dire Wolf Stages | | Allosaurus | | Sinornithosaurus | | Dilophosaurus | | Pachycephalosaurus | | Echinodon | | Triceratops | | Velociraptor

3/6/16: Neovenator Baby, Adult, Together | | Stegosaurus | | Iguanodon

3/25/16: *this isn't guaranteed to be in game, but they might*
Estemmenosuchus Lines w/ Drool | | Estemmenosuchus

Facts / Notes About EX II that have been mentioned:
* Like on Lioden, we will be able to play around with markings (more than one per dino)
* Click! Three different versions of the Dimetrodon that might be polled on Evosaur in the future
Is there anything anybody wants to see in EXII that hasnt already been mentioned? o:

Also! Sunita, have you collected any images of the new UI? I saw in the Exhibited News tab there was a sneak peak of the new exploration area that revealed you could explore with a selected dino... there was also another sneak peak, but the image file was deleted? By some chance do you have it? XD
It isn't something I posted, right? I just realized I deleted the pics from photobucket.That said, I have these of the map & random events: Aerial Map, Random Event, Zones? (I don't remember what this was for). I'm not sure what'd it is if not this. I went back to 2013 in the news and couldn't find anything else right now.
I haven't seen the zones before and that might have been exactly what I was looking for! Thank you :D
do you think ex players will get first access to play by any chance im kinda bumbed that this site has just been dying out more and more
Side Account #12714
Yeah, I am pretty sure that we get first chance to join EXII. :)

Formally Joker's Girl.
Oh my god me and my siblings signed up for the alpha, oh mi god I just can't wait for the game to come out...

Like when I got this account (I think my first one), I loved this game, and like played it soOOO much.

I'd spend all my ingame money on stupid lab dinos since I was so young I didn't have my own money. However that never stopped me from like having so much fun breeding cool dinos!

Now that I'm older I now have my own money and I SWEAR WHEN THAT GAME COMES OUT IMMA SPEND ALL OF IT ON THE BEST DINOS.

Probably breed some for new people too! Good dinos for all!

I'm really really really excited if ya can't tell.
and I hope I see all you there! <3!
I had a dream early January that the Evosaur alpha would launch on February 15. I was so excited when I woke up but them got so upset when I realized it was only a dream. XD I can't wait!
So it's now early 2018...nearly mid 2018...Where's the alpha? I understand this is extremely exciting and all, but there's been little to no actual talk about when things are going to get done.
It's a large project, I know. I just do not think the "projections" we've been given were based on solid time frames and deadlines. I mean the copyright at the bottom of the Evosaur Alpha email reads 2015. Three years have passed...
I want to see some Indoraptor! :D
that involves copyright issues kitty would have to ask universal studios for permission to use it. Other hybrids might be open... I once submitted a dragon as a special one like lolosaurus and it was considered here... but I had to specify it was a unique hybrid possibly a lab mistake...

also mods don't know any more than we do I asked Sammi don't nag them...
'Sanity? What would I do with a useless thing like that?' Kenpachi from Bleach
it's been a year and 6 days since i last posted here lol, and still no official update... i sincerely hope the evosaur project is still up and running! this site has been a part of my life for seven years and i'd be heartbroken if the renewal were abandoned. glad to see that this old site's copyright is still going strong though lol - gives me hope that we'll see something soon.
oh boy
Don't worry, Evosaur is still being worked on! Xylax has periodically said stuff about it on his tumblr, including just a week ago: Link

It's interesting to see wolden will be out before evosuar, but also understandable.

Other than a whoel different develop team, wolvden only has to focus on wolves from what I know of, while evosuar has all different types of dinosdaurs making it much bigger than wolvden. Either way im still looking forward to both.

+3 hours to server clock
I've been offline for years so I am surprised to come back and see there will be a new game.I am so excited!
I'm not confident in it... no real updates for almost a year? Mods and Owner barely on the site anymore? No News updates save for the automatic ones the run during sitewide events? (Even those have the wrong date). It just seems like it'll never get off the ground into alpha testing or anywhere. I'd like some knowledge from them saying "Hey, it's still being worked on!". I've done a bit of digging and found their Official Deviant art page and Group with this message (https://www.deviantart.com/evosaur-official/journal/Info-782685630). I just really wished they'd update the news on this site since this is where a decent amount of the more dedicated players hang out.
~ For the Swarm! ~