Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Artwork: Sales

Post all artwork (whether it's tags, large images, characters) here that you have for sale.

Some Free Tags
Okay, so since we recently got flooded with people with upgrades, we've suddenly got lots and lots of people needing tags. This means that apparently LOTS of people are grabbing tags without artist permissions, and I have to send out a lot of very official sounding messages telling people to get rid of them.

So! I made these little guys:

These little guys were JUST now made by me for you guys. They're free to use. You don't have to credit me if you don't want to (just do NOT claim them as your own and do not resell them). You can edit them or do whatever, just try to keep them on this site. :)

Please download them and host them on your own image hosting sites!

HOW TO GET A TAG:

seals seals seals
There just cuteifull! xxx
PEACE OUT to alll Raptors out there! Ducks go Rwar ;) When your horse follows you with out being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine you know you are loved...do you love him back?
Amazing <333 Thankoo :3

rawrrrrr
can i have the blue one
thanks bob

cool!
My friend cheers for big kitties who like to die against cockatoos, cavemen, and enthusiastic rebels.
Cute! :D
i love them :)

Xanthus-Raptor.png?t=1346872071
Edited to look like one of my chars... Mostly to try out a new art program, but also if/when I get an upgrade. Thought I'd share. ;D
A bit messy, probably going to reopen and tweak. xD

"What is this smart. Is it an app?" - Armerillo
I love these
~the cure for every thing is a dive off the bord~