Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Other Games: Advertise

Advertise all other games here.

Post Your Adoptables
This topic is to help prevent too much topics directing people to click on their adoptables. So, instead of making your own topic, why not just post 'em here to prevent the flood of adoptable topics. The other purpose of this topic is to share people's adoptables, Whether they may be eggs, pets, etc., post 'em all here for all to see!
Make sure you click peoples adoptables

Click mines? :3 :

4dNdr.gif

Only one post per account. This is to prevent spamming.

{Forest Fragile and Scarred Ice}
http://dragonadopters.com/images/dragons/c1032c164d6ab4b775fc629b13b233b0.gif
http://wolfwasp.dragonadopters.com/dragon_564952
Wow this is a great thread
Dragon Adopters

Adopted from Valenth

I do like saving money...
Dragon Cave

MagiStream

My adoptable creatures are all on my farm XD

The darkness surrounds me like the night. Purple shadows wrap themselves around my figure, taunting me, whispering encouraging words in my ear. "Let us be one." they said, the multiple whispers speaking as one. No power to resist the shadows, I let them fuse into my body, making us become one. My eyes that were closed when we fused opened, my once golden eyes now red as blood glowed in the night. The once pure soul turned dark. No longer am I known as the Light of the Day, I am now known as the Darkness of the Night.
Please click on my eggs/wyrmlings!

Dino's for sale on farm, Tags for sale, and overlays. Dif-tor heh smusma.
sorry for the many posts(i had some trouble with the links)

Like Kirby or he will eat you and take over the world!
had some changes to make. had to change 4 websight profiles! alot of work! mind clicking? id like to see what my little "lion king 2 family" changes into. (uzuri is just a lion, but id like to see his end form aswell!)

Go Yoshi! Like him and think he is cute or he will steal your umbrella and eat your fried chicken! Muahahahahaha.

My Pokemon, and my dragons.
-was- "Jude." figured out i was trans during the year i was away, she/her now please

Gotta lot here. XD

The darkness surrounds me like the night. Purple shadows wrap themselves around my figure, taunting me, whispering encouraging words in my ear. "Let us be one." they said, the multiple whispers speaking as one. No power to resist the shadows, I let them fuse into my body, making us become one. My eyes that were closed when we fused opened, my once golden eyes now red as blood glowed in the night. The once pure soul turned dark. No longer am I known as the Light of the Day, I am now known as the Darkness of the Night.

My magistream and dragoncave eggs.
I am not active on ex as I was before, so I am contemplating whether I should find a co-owner… If you're interested, message me!

Its a very mad world, isn't it?