Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

Survey - Win scales!
Hi guys! I have a survey here for you all to fill out if you'd all be so kind! Once you've filled it out, just reply here with your answers.

One person at random will be chosen to win 20 scales for their survey on the 11th of June, so give it a shot. ;D

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

How do you find battling?

What about trials? Do you use them?

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

Do you use the human avatar feature?

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?

Are you happy with the community itself on EX?

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

Any other comments?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/BobTheDragon/pets/seal_kitty01.png

1 currently, Dimetrodon.

Well... previously i used to have a LOT of dinos and i guess it was a bit hard, keeping up with each and every dino. But all in all i guess its a great time consumer... which is good for me because i got nothing else to do most of the time. :)

You could do a mass feed button in each enclosure, and when you click it an image comes up with your actual dinos eating. You could choose which dinos from that enclosure to be in that picture, each piture will have the dinos in the same position but with the dinos from that enclosure. Its only a suggestion.

I dont really battle my dinos, im planning to start though.

No but i seen a friend use it and it seems ok.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

Well... i would like it if we could chase the animals... sort of like a game. sorta like that fishing game, we could use our arrow keys to move and the space bar to jump and we could do multy player where other people can invite their packs to play. Not a very graphic game but just something to help make it more fun. it would be really cool!

Yes but i dont really use it that much.

I dont use the forums, but i think the chat is great!

Well yea i guess... im not a very talkitive person but comparing to the other games i go on i got a lot of friends on here.

Yes, everyone here is great. So far i only met one annoying person but that is about it. Everyone is so nice!

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

Absolutly yes, i think the moderators are doing a fabulous job! Everyone is so kind and great at their job.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

Actually this is the first time i have heard about it, but now that you mentioned it, im looking forward to find out more about it!

Nope, all the features you guys have are fine enough for me!

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Well usually i have TONS of ideas for all the sites i go on. I cant think of anything right now but im sure you will hear from me if i think of anything good!

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

I think you should have more games, and maybe you could hold like a writing contest, that goes with the exhibited theme. And hold one every week and whoever wins either gets an item or some money. I dunno, its just the only sugestion i can think of right now.

Any other comments?

I love exhibited! :D

Seven. I focus on my linnys, though.

It can be a tad time consuming. Ive managed to minimize time by designating enclosures for dinos that are worth more to me then the others. Some days I have plenty of time but most days I have to work, thus Id appreciate a little improvement for times sake but its not a huge issue.

Something like the ability to put specific dinos on a list for feeding instead of using enclosures to separate the ones I want may be nice enough. I believe there was a suggestion for this some time ago but Im not sure where that is at the moment.

I dont even bother hand battling anymore, but when I tried it after the update it was definitely improved form the previous version. This one is very time consuming, although it pays much better. Im not concerned with funding issues so Third Party Battles it is for me!

Only for my breeding project and favorite dinos.

I think herbivore hunting is perfectly fine; you have to think about how you manage your pack but once thats done youre clear for a while.

Nope. Not into dressing things up, kinda never have been It has nothing to do with the feature itself, my family has some stories on my reaction to dolls as a kid! xD

Im perfectly pleased with all of the community features. The fit their roles and work perfectly.

There a number of people who Ive talked to and like and several others I do consider as friends. So no, not allot of friends but I dont have a bunch of friends in real life either, more of a personal choice then anything I guess so its not anything wrong with the site.

This has to be the best internet community I know of! Cant really say anything else helpful.

They are very approachable (and I saw many of them here before they were Mods or Gurus) and I havent seen any of them get snappy in any way. They are people and act like it, unlike many other site mods and the like

Ive only heard about it being considered, no details. As long as it isnt going to become a mandatory activity to keep up with the game properly Im looking forward to it. This game is already nicely put together; I wouldnt want anything interfering with it too much.

Hmm, I dont dislike the fish and aquarium, it does nothing for me currently. Cant think of anything else right now.

Aside from minor improvement in feeding, nothing I can think of.

Id love a little more in the area of genetics, but I tend to love more complicated things so more complicated things to breed for may not be for this site. Im not just talking simple codes, maybe another longish string of genes like the first, BBGGiiJJOORRssttVV, but I have no idea what that could be for. Like I said, it may be better if the site stayed fairly simple

Any other comments?

This site is wonderful and I plan on being on here regardless of any changes made or not made! :D

That's not really a Dragonfly
I currently have two different species.

Since I just have three dinos it's pretty simple.

If there was a way to make the UI of the farms and dinos easier to view. Such as have thumbnails of the pic of the dinos above their name in the enclosure. For the farm have them show their stats underneath the name such as if there's any injured, hungry, etc dinos that need attention.

Haven't had any dinos old enough to do this yet =) I can't wait to try it though.

Again, same as above.

My dinos are too young to try this. But I really like this idea and the fact that you can also raise your own herbies.

I've gone through it to update my avatar but the clothes are expensive and so is the hairstyles so I haven't had a chance to do really do much with her yet. Maybe the avatar could start with one piece of clothing each? Of random color and style so you at least have a starting point.

The chat and forums are fun to go through.

Since I've just started I don't have any friends added yet but once I have time to be active on the forums and boards I'm sure I'll find some cool peeps =)

Yes from what I've read through everyone here is very happy and nice, civil, etc. It all seems very friendly.

Yes I was very happy when I received a message from a Guru the first day I signed up, that was cool. I haven't had much interaction with them yet.

Hmm, don't know what that is. I'll look around for it.

As of now I haven't run into any problems. The genetics are a little intimidating but I appreciate them being intricate so I'll figure it out as I go.

Animated dinos. I know it'd take a ton of time but it's certainly do able especially if you use flash. I think it would really add a layer of personality to the dinos.

Again, same as above.

Any other comments?
I love the ideas this site has and how everything has been executed!
I'm a newbie =) Trying to learn everything I can about this site and how to succeed with my new dinos.
i have 4

it pretty good

um i think its good

i love it

i use them once in a wile there slightly confusing

yes i do and it easy and strait forward

yes

yes i am

im not on much but i have 1-3 friends

yes every is so nice

yes very

yes and well yes

the fishing its hard to do/play

um i like the way ex is

i like every thing

Any other comments?
nope this was fun and thanks for making a game like this
Canivores i have around 6. Herbies i have around 6 also.

It is fast feeding and caring for them unless they have a sickness or injury.

Can you suggest any ways to make daily
care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

No it is pretty easy.

Time consuming, but very helpful!! But I agree with TheEvilCassowary and March.

Sometimes. I am just now really getting into it. But battling takes most of my time away.

Sort of. I would like to see something else to it instead of just a click and you see if it is successful or not

I do use it. but if you look at mine it looks goofy.

Yes i am very happy with them.

I have no idea really. I am just always battling and so on.

Yes I am!

They are very friendly and they feel that way and they feel approachable.

I have not herd of it so i cannot say anything:/

I do dislike the fishing a little. But it has its ups.

No you got it covered Kitty!

Not at all!

Any other comments?
Kitty you are doen great!! Keep it up!!
You are who you set out to be!

2 dilophosaurus only for breeding

Every Day

Its Okay

i never battling

I never entered

I never Hunting

No

Its Okay

No

Yeah

Good, Maybe

The Overlay Panel

Fishing, I like more the Old One

The Park, I WANT MAKE A JURASSIC PARK!

the Park, Marine creatures AND avian creatures for adoption

Any other comments?
I REALLY LIKE the Humor of this Game

I only keep one species of dinosaur, but that is because of time restrictions. I would definitely keep more dinos if I had more time on the computer dinos.

I really enjoy taking care of my dinos individually, that's why I don't keep many of them. If I had tons of them it would take me FOREVER. The individualized care is probably one of my favorite aspects of the game.

The herbivore care is a little tedious. I don't totally mind it, but a "fill all troughs" button or something would be nice. As for the raptor care, I really like it as it is, so I don't have any comments for that.

I use the TPB mostly, but I do like the regular battles. They are quick and easy, yet require some strategy so they are not completely mindless.

As they are right now, I think they are kind of pointless. I do use them, with the QTT, but I think they could be improved to have more of an importance to the gameplay than just earning titles. I don't really like how the points earned to transfer to offspring and have no effect on the dino in any other way. Maybe (especially the conformation comes to mind) points could be passed to offspring, or have some kind of determination on stats of the dino, that a better show dino is more desirable for breeding and sales.

I don't use the herbivore hunting with my dinos. I have a hunting enclosure that I put some of my herbies in, but I don't use it for myself. I personally think it's way too overpriced for the measly rate of success. I like how players can set their own prices, but I think there should maybe be a little bit higher rate of success. I tried herbivore hunting when the feature was first introduced, but I got frustrated when after at least a dozen attempts, my dinos didn't win once. And maybe it was just me, and there needs to be an addition to the game guide or something that explains how to make good hunting dinos.

YES, I loves it XD

Definitely. I don't spend a lot of time in chat, but I like knowing its there if I wanted to use it.

Everyone is my friend XD

Oh my gosh, I have played so many different sim games over the past years and I don't think I've found a game with a community that even comes close to the fun and friends I have here. The one thing in particular that I really like is that everyone is friends with everyone else and new players are always easily accepted. I think it's really important that there aren't any cliques and groups that people feel excluded from.

As a Guru, I really enjoy helping players with their questions and I wish they would take advantage of our friendliness more often! ;)

As I know a lot of people already said, I like how the staff are all fellow players and they don't abuse their power or think themselves more important than everyone else just because of the little colored badge next to their name.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess I could be excited if it was done well, and there was some purpose to it, and maybe some good and useful things to be found by it :)

There isn't really anything that I totally dislike. I definitely think the trial system could be improved upon. In my opinion I think it is a little useless in the grand scheme of the game, but I don't totally dislike it. I think it's a good start for a cool showing system, and it could really use some improvements.

Edit: I'm adding the vaccinations to this list. Seriously, it takes me forever to vaccinate my small amount of dinos, I couldn't imagine what it's like for people who have a couple hundred dinos... o.O

More "interaction" with the raptors. I think this is planned to come in with the explore feature, but maybe we could teach our raptors tricks or new skills that could help them in trials or with hunting or something. It would be a process that takes times but besides the battling and care I don't think there's much in the way of direct interaction with them.

Not really. I love everything about it. I love seeing all the grand ideas Kitty has for this game and seeing them actually being added to the game. I love the wonderful community and the staff, and I love the game itself. It's all so wonderful :)

Any other comments?

I think I've said everything, but I'll say it again, you're all awesome, and Kitty you're awesome for everything you do for this game :)

It's like ten thousands spoons when all you need is a knife. Isn't it ironic?
1 for now as I am very new to this site.

I've not had to do that yet, but I think it adds more depth to the site, making things more realistic. Like caring for an animal in real...you have to feed them, bathe them, heal them, etc...

At this time I think that you all have thought of everything.

I've not done that yet, but during the tutorial, I thought it would be very fun. Makes the aspect of it more exciting and gives your dinosaur the exercise he/she needs.

Not yet, but I do plan on it.

I've not even tried it yet, but it is an aspect I do plan to try.

Not yet....I haven't even looked at that yet. I'm more into getting started with my dinosaurs.

Very happy! I like how it is all set up to encourage new players.

Sadly I don't even have one...yet, as I am very new to the site.

Yes

Very

I've not heard of it yet, but if it's anything like the maps you have already....I find it very interesting. I love exploring so I plan to take every advantage of that.

None that I can see. So far it all looks great!

None that I can think of right now.

Not that I can think of now, but if I do think of any I'm sure I can find my way to where it would be appropriate to suggest such things.

Any other comments?
I think you have done an awesome job with this site. I've always been a lover of dinosaurs so when I found this site today I can say I was a bit excited. I had found one site a few years ago, that had virtual dinosaurs as pets, but I can say that it was nothing compared to this site. They use scales as a currency, and the different types of scales were worth more than others. They could also be used to create different things etc....but they didn't have it where you could battle, or train etc...
You have so many different things here to offer that entices new players as well as older players. I would definitely refer your site to others.
7 currently; Tyrannosaurs, carnotaurus, spinosaurus,
anchiornis, dilophosaurs,albertosaurus, Deinonychus.
I find it easy and realatively enjoyable.

Yes, maybe when you 'feed all' you could choose who gets what.

Rewarding, but lacking in enjoyment

Nope.

Yes.

Of course.

Yes.

Yes, a good many.

Yes.

Friendly? not so much with mods. gurus? yes.

No i havent,but i do look forward to it.

No, not in particular.

No.

Yes, maybe more games and overlays for current dinosaurs to make them look different. Like with the T-rex, maybe it could have 2 or more full-overlays that would change the form and such, but also still allow usage of other overlays and backgrounds.

Any other comments?
I LOVE EX :D <3

It gets easier and more fun all the time! Also, being upgraded helps. :D

You've improved it so much in the past year that I don't have any suggestions.

I always NPC now. I find battling by hand to just be too annoying, plus I've lost a couple of dinosaurs from not paying attention.

I don't use them because I have trouble seeing the benefits.

I've used it once or twice, but haven't felt the drive to help my dinos actually get good at it.

A bit. The clothing is so expensive, though, that I rarely have enough extra cash. And I think it would be more fun if it wasn't human (dinosaur, maybe?).

I think the forums are very useful.

I have a few.

Most of Ex seems to be significantly younger than me, which isn't surprising, but I don't mind.

My impression of the mods is that they are nice, helpful, dedicated, and involved. In other words, everything mods should be.

I hadn't heard, but I've been away lately.

I'm not finding it worth the hassle to apply skill points.

You're adding great things all the time!

Not really.

Any other comments?

This game is amazing. I don't have any idea how you create it, much less regulate it and make it this much fun. You have my undying respect for pulling it off so brilliantly. I really appreciate how you apply suggestions from the community and pay close attention to what we want. Also, the art all over the site is wonderful. Everyone involved is so talented. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Dinosaurs!! *runs everywhere*
Three.

Most of the time I cant get on to look after them, but when I manage to get on here to look after them I find it rather easy as I like to keep my dinosaurs to a minimum. As having lots of dinosaurs can be time consuming!!

Maybe having a dinosaur day care centre, the rates could be something like 25exd per day per dinosaur.

Really enjoyable.

Dont understand the trials, so I dont tend to use them.

Havent used the herbivore hunting feature as of yet.

Indeed I do.

Yes I am happy.

I dont get time to go on exhibited to communicate with other player so no not really.

Yes I am happy, its a friendly, safe and controlled environment.

Yes I find them friendly and very helpful especially if your new they try to help you as much a possible.

I havent been able to get on here so I have no idea what features are planned to be on the site in the future, but Im sure its going to make exhibited a whole lot better.

None at all.

It would be quite useful if the freezing the dinosaurs feature came back, that would be very helpful.

None at all.

Any other comments?
Nope.
Hoofprintheart. Peace out!!
*How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?

seven

*How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?

Although its time consumeing, it all works out in the end.

*Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

I cant think of anything right now.

*How do you find battling?

I use it often. To me, raising and leveling up my dinos is one of the best parts about owning them.

*What about trials? Do you use them?

no

*If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

I use it when im running low on food. I feel satisfied

*Do you use the human avatar feature?

Yes

*Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)

Yes

*Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?

yes, many

*Are you happy with the community itself on EX?

yes everyone here friendly!

*How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

They all seem friendly and approachable when I have a problem that needs fixing.

*Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

From what Ive heard, it sounds awesome!

*Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?

Nope, not at all!

*Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Cant think of anything right now.

*Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

Maybe when culling herbivores, you can choose how many you'd like to cull than just clicking the cull button until your heard gets to your desired number.

*Any other comments?

Exhibited is so fun and exciting! There are so many things to do! Cant wait for the new features!
◦◕‿◕◦ Hi!!! You have just been greeted by a Tigress, Queen of everything Mytz-kit like!! =D
I keep only one.

Easy!

I don't know any.

Fun to battle my dinos

I don't usualy use them.

I like to use the herbivore hunting so I can get meat to feed my raptors. although I would like my raptors to be able to kill more than 1 dino at a time.

I don't use the huiman avatar because tha clothes are to expensive.

Yes.

No, most people don't want to be my freind.

Yes I find everyone is kind and nice to talk to.

I find them very kind and aprochable.

I haven't heard of any new feachers other than the new T - rex. ( I realy like the new design, continue the great work!)

I don't like the fishing, I want to do it but nothing ever comes up on my raidar.

I can't realy think of one at the moment.

None at the moment.

Keep up the good work EX team & Gurus!

Two.

uh, pretty simple.

perhaps... lolno i got nothing.

It's fun sometimes, but when you have a bunch of dinosaurs, pretty time consuming. Although it's worth it for the monehz.

I'm sure they're fine, but I do not use them.

Haven't looked into it much.

yup!

Yes. c:

uhhh, not really 'cause I'm antisocial here for some reason.

the people i've talked to seem nice enough. xD

yes! i like them. :3

I have not! O: But it sounds fancy, so I am.

uh, i don't think so.

aflajdsfihaufs idunno D:

I wish I did, but I suck at giving suggestions.

Any other comments?
You're awesome, Exhibited. ;D Stay snazzy.
Dunno if you are still interested in more replies, but I'm back from a hiatus so...

Right now, 4. 115 dinos in total.
I would like to keep more, but don't have time.

Since I've limited myself to only Triassic species (and therefor fewer dinos) not too difficult or tedious. Could be better though, especially when I don't have much free time, I can't even really log in.

To make it easier, I think using check boxes more and in more places (like feeding checked dinos, filling all checked herbie troughs, fewer clicks in general and wherever possible. (like vaccinating more than one dino in one vaccination at a time.)

Admittedly, dull. NPC vet battle though at least makes it fairly quick. What would really be amazing would be a way to battle more than one dino at once, like say battling two at the same time, against each other or something, to make it more quick.

I do use them but couldn't imagine me doing so without the quick trial trainer. This would be another spot check boxes (for people without QTT) would benefit. Even with QTT it still takes a while to enter them all, again it would be great to be able to enter more than one at at time.

Sure, it's alright. I wouldn't want it take more time to do.
Personally though I would love to see the stats on the meats reduced (by quite a lot in some cases) and random stat points awarded for hunting. That way there would be more incentive to hunt the meat rather than just cull and feed.

Sure. XD

Yep.

A few.

Sure.

Yep, Ex has some of the nicest/most approachable mods and Gurus I've run across.

Sure. I don't know much about it but it sounds interesting and like it has potential.

Just how time consuming doing some of the things can be. Like I said, if I don't have time to get everything done I just don't log in.

Check the suggestions board, because I generally post them there and all too frequently.

Er...
Why yes, now that you mention it, I have had quite a few ideas in the past I think would improve the game.
What a coincidence!

DX

Any other comments?
Thank you for being such an active admin and having Ex continue to grow and improve.

Topic locked!