Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

Survey - Win scales!
Hi guys! I have a survey here for you all to fill out if you'd all be so kind! Once you've filled it out, just reply here with your answers.

One person at random will be chosen to win 20 scales for their survey on the 11th of June, so give it a shot. ;D

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

How do you find battling?

What about trials? Do you use them?

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

Do you use the human avatar feature?

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?

Are you happy with the community itself on EX?

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

Any other comments?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/BobTheDragon/pets/seal_kitty01.png
currently 6, though I basically just focus on dimes and sinorns <3

fine and dandy :D Though on a less daily basis, breeding stresses me out for some reason D,,:

for breeding: I'd love to have an optional notifying feature that lets you know if a dino reaches 79. maybe on a given day, it sends you a message that lists and links all your dinos that hit 79 for the day?
I'd also love a "I don't care who's being bred, just breed my dinos before bob has a panic attack" button, but I don't think it's really necessary 8D;;

One thing I /would/ really like is a mobile version, like people listed before. Something with fewer graphics and clearer buttons. I'm normally pretty precise with clicking things on my blackberry, but watering troughs in it makes me feel like some sort of brain surgeon, since the view looks something like
EX_mobile.png

Maybe do more things checkbox style? so you can select a bunch of things and then confirm them after, so it doesn't have to reload after every click and all. It seems like it'd also be less strain on the server if it doesn't have to reload every page after every trough, for instance. I would love having a mobile version where I can just select all my troughs and /then/ hit a "fill" button.

Snazzy <3 I'd love to have equipment able to make battles easier though. Or enable more complex battles for higher EXP bonuses?

trials honestly confuse me. haha. but I use QTT and end up being somewhat less confused

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?
I love herbivore hunting <3 I'd appreciate a way of seeing size categories though, since I generally end up too frustrated to search herbivores individually to test who can hunt what

I generally do not use HA's if at all avoidable, but the expressions and lack of "gender specific" clothing won me over enough to make one here XD needs more scarves though 8||

Chat is my home 8| *curls around it*
oh, one thing though. It'd be nice if all the buttons on the post area of the boards actually worked XD;

I love everyone here so much <333 ;;u;;

very much. The community is a large part of why I'm so attached to EX. Everyone here is amazingly friendly, very openminded, and very very cool

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?
no I hate them D:<<<<
nojk. iluguys ;u; I'm glad so many people here are responding with stuff like "I loved being greeted!" etc. you guys are all doing an awesome job.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?
yusplz. I'd love to be able to do more stuff to pamper my favorites, honestly ;u;

not dislike, but I had completely forgotten about club battles until nowish. I'd love to see them revamped in some way, since right now it's really tedious to enter dinos and only half my guys end up getting battled anyway.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?
I would love to see aquariums get a revamp. Even if it's something passive, like a non-interactive flash depiction of your fish swimming around. I love aquariums irl, so it's always sad to me that the EX aquarium is so... stagnant feeling?

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?
animated dinosaurs
no, um! clearer links to FAQ/gameguide/guideboard would be amazing. I normally just type out the url because it's easier than remembering where the links actually are.

Any other comments?
did I mention everyone here is the coolest.
also, I should work on commissions. derpderp.

seals seals seals
Currently 20 species of Carnivore. Some are in my breeding program, others are there for battling or from the nature reserve.

A bit tedious as I have so many. I have stopped breeding some species entirely because it can be rather time consuming. It is easier with the "feed all" button however.

Perhaps increase the feed all amount to 20 or 25 at a time if it would not cause more problems with bandwidth. Maybe slow down the rate at which they get hungry by an extra day or so (so 5% down a day instead of 10%).

Fun. It is one of the ways I'm able to make EXD, since I don't have excellent hand-eye-coordination for some of the fast paced games.

I have in the past, they can be a good way to prepare dinosaurs for battling.

I do not currently use this feature due to risk of broken bones and expense of caring broken bones on numerous dinosaurs.

Yes, I think it was a neat and addition to the site.

Yes, and they are easy to use and find.

I don't know about a lot, I have only been playing for about 8 months or so, but I have referred a few friends to here.

Yes, the staff is all friendly and fair, and most of the users are friendly as well.

Yes, they are part of the reason I keep playing this. On some other similar (but non dinosaur) games I've played, the mods are not as attentive as on here. But the mods here are right on the ball, friendly, and approachable.

Yes, I always look forward to positive new features.

The new Fishing feature. I strongly preferred the old way of fishing, as the new way I have had absolutely no luck in catching anything they want on any day, so I've stopped using the feature entirely.

Not that I can think of off the top of my head.

A suggestion that would save on bandwidth without restricting players further would be to be able to sell items to the recycling center in bulk instead of just one item at a time. I talked to a computer savvy friend about this and they said that would save on bandwidth.

Any other comments?

This is literally the only virtual pet game I am playing now. I stopped playing them for a long time because they just felt too young, but this one has an advanced breeding feature and many other things the others have lacked. It is also the only one I've put so much real money, not just game currency), into.
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? As of now, only 2 :3

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? I don't...really care for them everyday XD

No. I just wish the dinosaurs were actually animated or you could see them interacting in the enclosures, but that would be very difficult for you to do. Or..I'm pretty sure it would -w-
I don't battle. My dinos aren't good enough yet...;-;
No.

I don't use it.
I do, but I don't show off my avatar cuz I don't have enough money (or whatever the EX currency is called) to buy clothes for my avatar XD

Yes, very much so.
No, not really (like real life ;A;)

Yes ^w^
Yes ^w^
I haven't heard about it. *pulls out chair from fancy table* tell me more...
Nope.
Well, the whole "animated and watching them interact in the enclosure" thing, but yet again..that would be too difficult to do..
Um...just the unrealistic animatey and interacty thing I keep mentioning XD

Any other comments?Posted: No -w-
LIFE HAS MANY DOORS, ED-BOY
8 different species 83. Albertosaurus, Archaeopteryx, Balaur, Baryonyx, Buitreraptors, Carnotaurus, Dimetrodon, Guanlong. I love Albertos and Buits the most though <3

I find it pretty quick, feed and train then feed again not so hard.

Well personally I think its pretty good myself but maybe there could be an option to assign food to certain dinos, like I want this dino to only eat A+ Baro meat but I want this dino to only eat A+ Apato meat.

TBP is a life savor, without it I would only battle like three of my dinos and then become poor and complain about my financial issues even though it's my fault xD

Umm, not really I only use it for a couple of dinos I find it to long a process to assign trial thingers to dinos since I have over 80 some dinos to assign trial things to.

I have some pens but I think it would be cool if it was more interactive, like a mini game, but it's optional you can either hunt manually or have the computer do it for you.

Yes 8D, I try making mine look as close to me as possible. Just wish there where more choices for clothes and hair.

Oh yes <3 I especially love chat!

Yes I have quite a bit of friends <3 most of them are chatters <3

I've been on tons of other sims sites and this one by far has the best community ever! I love it so much!

What can I say about those guys? They are so awesome and really friendly and extremely approachable and from what I can see really care about their jobs and the community as a whole!

Yes I'm really excited for this 8D

One feature that I do not like would have to be the Fish tanks. I have one but it's just there you know? not much interactions or anything.

I would love to see that cooking idea that someone suggested a while ago, but that's all I can really think of.

Hmm, nothing I can really think of right now.

Any other comments?
Kitty keep doing what your doing you are turning this site into, just pure amazingness. Because you listen to the players and incorporate what we think would improve the site and I think we all greatly appreciate it <3
Time is +2 hours exhibited time. the Internet is like a sea and people are like jellyfish if they don't like each other stinging each other ain't going to do anything they need to float away to be better. - Spotters

Kept about 7 different species, replaced one of them

Not to bad.

I dont know

Fun, but I don't go out of my way to use it

Haven't tried it.

Havent had the chance to use it.

Havent used it

Very much so

No :(

Yes, a lot of good people

Yes, they've helped me out a few times in the past.

Yes.

Not much

Easier ways to get money, It was hard to afford food for my dinos before I sold a scale

More dinosaurs, Herbivores that are like carnivores, easier ways to get money and scales

Any other comments?

YOU SHOULD FEEL AWESOME! I can tell a lot of time was put into this site and it was well used time.
[img]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq250/clubpenguindino/ArgentenoboyBanner-1.png[/img]
Right now twelve. I'll probably be expanding soon.

I'd die if it weren't for the 'feed all' buttons.

I think it'd be fun if there was a bit more to it. Like vitamin supplement you could add.Or if you could load up a 'trough' with meat that they'd eat throughout the week, this way your dinos could continue to eat and gain stats if you have to leave unexpectedly or just want to get online to chat.

It's a bit tedious. Manually battling the lower level dinosaurs are nearly maddening. The NPC battling makes it easier to level them up until they can battle effectively on their own.

QTT is my best friend. 8)

I did at one point but I stopped until I could get my own herbivore numbers up.

Yeah, I ike it. |D

I love them. They are a lot of fun!

Maybe not friends I talk to everyday, but I really enjoy how friendly everyone is. I feel right at home.

Very happy!

Yes, infact some mods I didn't even realize they were mods. They didn't have the 'superior' attitude that you can find in other sites.

I have not heard about it. :X But I am excited anyways.

If I had to name something.. It'd be the manual battling systems. You pretty much just mash the buttons.It's not a game breaker, but it's my least favorite part of the game.

I think the aquariums could be improved. Maybe change them around to be a business that could earn you money?

Not really. The game is amazing as it is.

Anything on top of it is just more amazing.
Any other comments?

I love exhibited. :,D It's just about the only site I make an effort to get on.
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? 9 so far.

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? ok so far (I just joined a few days ago so I really don't know what I'm doing yet).

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? not really.

How do you find battling? I haven't tried that. Right now I'm just training them.

What about trials? Do you use them? I haven't tried that. Right now I'm just training them.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? I haven't tried that. Right now I'm just training them.

Do you use the human avatar feature? yes, briefly only though.

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc) yes.

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? no, I don't have any yet (I just joined).

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? so far, so good.

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? yes.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? Haven't heard about it yet (newbie) but it does sound interesting.

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? Some things don't work (example - I bought a dna changer from the scale shop but nothing happened when I used it on my plain dino; I was trying to add another color to her. So I bought some colorant - again, no change because her markings said 'none'.) But if I've misunderstood what it's supposed to do, sorry about that; still learning.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? I'd like the ability to add another marking (in addition to what's there already) to make the colors really pop (but the sim might not be able to handle that).

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? one potion to take cranky old dino back to step1 adult stage, resetting any breedings to the default for that dino. I'd like to extend the contracts on some limited dinos I've bought from other players so I can used them more. I'd like to buy another incubator (or 2 or 3) to get the breeding going. (if these features already exist, please pm me and let me know how to access them)

Any other comments? Yes, so far I'm loving this game.

Still needing a lot of help, though because I don't know what species of dino is better at what feat - say who should be focusing on speed, who on strength, etc.
Depends
eh itsfun
being able to buy unlimeted food with unlinited uses
How do you find battling? i used too gonna do it again

no
dont use it
yes
yes
Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? yes

Super Yes expecialy u Kitty
yes
Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? yes and yes

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?no its all awesome

yes being able to have a potion that lets u change mrkings

no
Any other comments? yes keep doing what your doing your awesome kitty

Looking for a second role play master for my roleplay Reisen Ronin. Message me if your interested

With as many dinos as i have, its hard to do everything for all of them. I've gotten to the point where i just want to do the bare minimum, it takes so long.

hmmmm...maybe have training where you can select for all dinos at once. dont forget the option to not train. also change up the battles. make them animated or just plain quicker.

it takes hours to battle all my adult dinos. but i like the pay out.

used to. it took time to put all my dinos into their allotted trails. i soon decided that battling was more worth my time. but i would like to start up again.

satisfied yes...but i dont like how much some people charge for low quality meat. can you add to the search options the quality rating?

some, but the clothes prices are steep!

i dont use them much but when i search for something, pick one thread and try to go back to look at the next on the list it wont let me and i have to search again.

not really. but i'm pretty cautious when it comes to online friendships.

yes

haven't used them much but yes

this is the first i've heard about it but it sounds cool. as long as we can streamline some other features so i can have time to use it, i'll be happy.

i'm not so happy about the change in fishing. i like that we can find nets more often but i dont like that we have to wait for who knows how long and only have a 1 in 3 chance of catching anything.

the ability to pause for vacations, some way to freeze the dinos maybe so we can not worry about needing to log in everyday.

the above mentioned vacation setting

Any other comments?
i love dinos so when i found this site i was so psyched! all the improvements since have been great!

Six for now, and I`m really trying hard to limit myself to that, but with so many awesome dinosaurs on here and all these fantastic revamps; it`s really becoming quite difficult to resist the temptation. :p

Boring, but not too bad; though dailies on here tend to suck up all of my computer time, which is kind of extreme. -.- It is mostly my own fault though, for probably having more dinos than I can comfortably manage.

Not really, the feed and heal all buttons are already life savers. Id definitely suggest a way to fill troughs quicker though; all that clicking is incredibly tedious every day. I think being able to see injuries from the statistics page would be a life saver as well, along with being able to feed and heal from the statistics page; (especially feeding, I like to hand feed everyone and it takes forever, and it`s quite meticulous opening all of those pages up, looking at the stats, opening the drop down menu and selecting over and over again and that`s with instant page loading no less, I`d hate to see what it`s like for someone with a normal connection speed O.o) I`d be eternally grateful if you could add those things.

Hand battling is dull, but since I bought the NPC panel It`s become a lot less of a chore. I love the NPC panel, truly a lifesaver. :) As for hand battling, it could use a gimmick; at present it`s just clicking over and over again which is not engaging in the least and takes entirely too long if a person has more than ten or so dinos. Having your dino`s picture up there instead of that generic one would help, but not fix the problem. The battles should have a mechanic to them like stamina, which would decrease more with the use of certain moves than with others, and if it reaches zero the dino would no longer be able to battle. It`d force a bit of strategy into the process, because lets face it; once a dino gets the bite move, they become unbeatable, and that feels pretty cheap. Also moves like defend and leap are useless. Think old rpg games; they used a mana or technical points system, and also had accuracy built into moves, certain moves were more accurate than others and other moves were weak but never missed or had a high critical hit rate; you could try that along with adding a combo system that rewards swift dinos with having the ability to chain together multiple moves before their opponent can strike. Defend and leap could be made functional as well, by allowing you to have a chance to use a defensive maneuver before each of your opponents attacks for a chance to dodge and then counter before they can get in another hit. Also, lick wounds should have a limited number of uses per battle; it`s a game breaker as is. Bottom line, make it more engaging, and maybe if you implement a system like that you could add the ability for users to battle one another. On a system like that it would make sense, because then strategy rather than just mindless clicking would be the difference between winning and losing. Another idea would be to have a dinos personality affect it`s fighting style with the aggressive dinos favoring offense and more timid or submissive ones favoring defense, inquisitive dinos receiving a higher combo possibility, playful being more nimble, because they like to hop around and so on and so forth. So much potential; the only thing I could see being a drawback to this would be that it might make dailies take even longer, but it`d make it more entertaining too, so that people might actually enjoy it more, so it`s less of a chore. :)

I do, I trial nearly all of my dinos because I have the QTT; if I didnt have that I`d be trailing a lot less, because lots of clicking gets dull real fast. I think trials could use more mechanics too, because at present all trial types feel alike, other than how they are entered, which is a mute point with the QTT. I don`t really feel like going into the details of how this can be enhanced, but anything to infuse some more strategy and distinction into them would be great. I also think that there should be a page to see the results of trials that would provide links to all the top placing dinos. I think being able to win trophies and ribbons would be a welcome addition as well, but only if the system is changed up a bit to add more strategy; possibly like more traits that one could breed for in a dino that would make them more proficient in certain trial types, so that lower stat individuals could have a better chance against higher stated ones. I can go onto elaborate detail describing a system for this that might work; if you`re interested. :)

I use this feature everyday; it`s a great way to acquire certain hard to find meats. I think that this is actually just fine as is, but perhaps more mechanics could be put into play here as well. I cant think of any good changes right off hand though.

Nope; not really interested in things like that, but I`m glad it`s there; variety is the spice of life after all. ;)

Ive only been in chat once, so I cant really comment on that, but the forums are excellent. ^^ They arent very active, but the layout is perfect. Though, I think the ability to quote other peoples posts would be a nice addition.

Nope, I havent been around long enough to really meet people on here, but I`d like too. I`ll probably give chat a try when I get more time to do so. :)

Definitely, I havent seen one flame war the entire time that I`ve been here. The people seem nice and very helpful. I havent had problems with anyone yet, which if you knew me is actually pretty unusual. ;) I don`t tend to get along with many people very well; need to work on my people skills. Anyway, yeah I can see myself hanging with these people. :)

Absolutely, I havent had problems with any of them. I`ve broken a couple of rules without realizing it and the contacted me in a very polite manner asking me to change what I did wrong, so that`s a plus. On other sites I`ve been on they werent so pleasant. In fact, I quit another site I was on because the mods were irritating me, but I have had no such problems here.

I have not heard of it, but it sounds very intriguing. :D It`s funny, I was just thinking of suggesting that the other day, and I come to find it`s already in the works. ^^ A thousand times yes! This game is just begging to have that feature! Can`t wait! :D

Well, there are no features I particularly dislike, but there are features I think could use improvement, like the fishing for instance; it takes way to long for fish to appear, Ive clocked it between 15 and 40 minutes at times which is a bit on the ridiculous side. It could be vastly improved by having the fish appear with a bit more frequency. I also dont use the fish tank feature because it doesn`t remind me of an actual tank in any way, and is probably just another chore in the long run. Battling by hand as I said earlier could use a makeover and trials could probably use an update as well. Herbivores could be a bit easier to care for. Oh and, items could definitely benefit from having descriptions. The little mouse over descriptions while amusing at times, do very little to actually explain in any way what an item does most of the time, and for that matter how many uses it has. I cant find anything on item uses and the item guide is incomplete. For this reason I find myself not buying or using very many different types of items, simply because I don`t like having to find out their effects via trial and error. -.- Most sites like this one have descriptions available when you click on an item; I dont see why this one shouldnt. Oh and, I also use player shops a lot, but I`d prefer it if there were a drop down list that shows all the items in the game like the one that`s available in bartering. That would be a lifesaver, believe me. ;)

The ability to cull multiple herbivors at a time would be great, along with an enter all button for club battles. At the moment I no longer enter club battles, because the process is painfully boring, confounded by the fact that hammering the enter button doesnt enter multiple dinos at once either. -.-There`s a bunch of ideas I have floating around in my head to suggest at some point, but I dont feel like listing it all right now, and I`m sure you don`t feel like reading that much either. ;) Something I`d really like to see for sure added would be this:

"Each dinosaur has its own personality which helps place it in the packs formed in every enclosure. Every enclosure has a defined pack leader that leads the rest of the dinosaurs that live with it, and alongside the leader there are subordinates (the regular worker dinosaurs), omegas (the lowest rank), juniors (babies!) and seniors (the old age pensioners). These are not user determined but by the dinosaurs themselves - the dinosaurs compete amongst each other to become leader of the pack automatically. As well as having this pack structure, you can also check on the pack whenever you like to receive detailed reports of just what exactly your virtual dinosaurs are getting themselves up to during the day."

I took that block of text from the game`s description. That seems like a very unique, amazing feature that would separate this game from any others of its type I have ever tried. I was actually rather disappointed to find that, that feature wasnt actually in the game. I`d love it. ^^ It would really make the dinos feel more alive, actually it`d make the entire game feel more alive. Please make that feature happen, more than anything else I want that to happen. Oh and, that feature you were talking about that would give the dinos The Sims like bars that indicate how they feel about each other. Essentially anything that gives the dinos more individuality. :D

See above. :)

Any other comments?

I just want to say that I love this game. ^^ Flaws aside it`s still the best browser game I`ve ever played, and I haven`t even been playing for very long. :) I love how active the creator is in the community and that you actually care what your users have to say and even make their ideas into realities. Thats just awesome. :D Thanks for conducting this survey; it was my pleasure to fill it out. :) Sorry for writing so much though. :p Can`t wait for all the new features that are coming! ^^

"Horses aren't my whole life, but they make my life whole." ~Lindsey Stewart
Currently, 4 species.

It's pretty quick and easy.

Not at the moment.

It's very repetitive and tedious.

I don't use trials.

I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Yes, but very little.

Yes

Not really. Everyone is quite welcoming and friendly, but I don't feel as if I'm actually friends with anyone.

Yes

They all seem very helpful and polite, so yes.

Yep!

Not exactly.

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Nope

Any other comments?
Nopee! I'll go care for my dinos now!:D
Symonomonymonom, somonomonymonom, sumonomonymonom, jzcht! :D
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? 7

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? It takes a while, partly because I have lots of dinosaurs and I split the species that I have a lot of by age (babies, over 10, over 50, over 80). However, I find that feeding and cleaning up after the carnivores is pretty good due to the option of mass feeding and the option of a pooper scooper.

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? If this includes the herbivores I would like an option to get bigger troughs, "hire" someone to fill them with water, or a mass fill with water button, even if it is a scale item.

How do you find battling? I find hand battling at low levels (especially before you get bite) difficult and time consuming. I do not find the difference in stats obvious (say a 12 vs 100) at any level, although I'm not certain if there was intended to be a big difference in anything besides determining who your dino can fight in club battles.
Lately, I have been using the TPB for all dinos due to a lack of time, I used to battle a certain number by hand and the rest by TPB.

What about trials? Do you use them? I do not use trials. I was away when the format of trials changed and I haven't really checked them out since. Currently, I'm not sure of the benefits of trials... I should probably look into them.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? I have not used much herbivore hunting, due to the need to create packs by hand, I move my dinos often enough (see caring for dinos) that I would end up spending a lot of time sorting out the packs. I am interested in it, the benefits seem to be good.

Do you use the human avatar feature? I do not, human avatars aren't really my thing.

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc) Yes, I can't think of any feature that I would add.

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? I would have before the break I took, now I don't really know. Seems like some people have stayed and some have gone, but I still like the community.

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes, in general people here are pretty friendly and active.

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? I think the Gurus and Mods are helpful and pretty easy to contact.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? I am definitely interested in the explore feature. I'm trying not to get too excited, because if it is both awesome and time consuming I'll spend too much time on here. Then I might have to get rid of some dinos.

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? I'm not sure about club battles. Not that I specifically dislike them but I no longer participate in them due to the need to submit each dino individually. I also remember having dinos that could not fight due to having no other dino with similar enough stats being submitted.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? An auto pack generator/assignment button would be really helpful to me.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? As I mentioned above, the ability to water herbies easier. Updating the aquarium, it's one of the few things that hasn't gotten an update... although to be honest I'm not sure I have a suggestion on what to do.

Any other comments? I think you guys are doing a great job, this is my preferred online game.
There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it's not a train.
"How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?"
Carnivores: 5
Herbivores: 4

"How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?"
Mostly pretty enjoyable. Feeding and healing are nice and quick, and levelling up is fun.

"Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?"
Some way to make battling faster would be nice. I have enough dinos now that battling them all every day is a bit of a pain, even with the help of the NPC battle panel!
Maybe a way to pay for your avatar to battle your dinos would help. S/he could battle a dino five times at once and have a success rate higher than Rosalie's. Then I wouldn't have to spend so much time using Roger... Hmm. It'd have to be expensive or a tough feature to gain access to, I guess.

"How do you find battling?"
See talkative reply above!

"What about trials? Do you use them?"
They're a nice way to get some points. I only enter my best dinos in them though, since they take time I'd rather spend battling.

"If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?"
I like it. Putting together a good pack can be tricky, but it's satisfying to make a pack that works.

"Do you use the human avatar feature?"
Of course! And I like it a lot. It's kind of like playing with paper dolls, but the outfits are cooller.

"Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)"
Yes. I don't use them much, but they seem to work well.

"Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?"
Not really.

"Are you happy with the community itself on EX?"
I think so.

"How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?"
Definitely.

"Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?"
I'm looking forward to it. From what I understand, it sounds fun!

"Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?"
None that I can think of right now.

"Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?"
I don't think so.

"Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?"
I'd like to be able to write a description for my fish tank. I want to brag about my fishies, and the only place for my bragging is my farm page at the moment.

"Any other comments?"
Just the usual. Exhibited is great. Great art, great bug squishing, great dino battles. I love it.
5 at the moment, one of which I focus on and the others swap around.

When school and such like started up, I found that I end up skipping them a lot. It's not like it takes a super long amount of time really, but it's a bit tedious sorting out all the elders and I don't want them to eat up all my good food. :|

Some way that I could feed all of one pack the same sort of food, or something similar so it's easier to deal with different diets, elders mainly, without sorting into different enclosures?

Hand battling 100 dinos takes way too long XD TPB saves my life. At the moment I only hand battle a few special ones. I really liked the most recent changes to the system though, the unlockable moves are fun. :D

Only for one dino that I'm currently trying to get into the HoF.

I like it. :D

Yes, but I rarely change it. It just takes a while to fiddle the clothes into the right slots.

Yes yes :D Half the time when I come on my main motivation is stalking the boards/checking my messages.

A fair number, yes.

Whenever I'm recommending the game to someone, this is one of the first things I mention. I love the community here so much. :D

This is the other thing I rave about when I get talking about Exhibited. XD So, um, yes.

So excited. :D

Edit: I'm going to edit and add my voice to the herbivore feeding/watering. The troughs are tedious as others have said. They're the ones I skip taking care of most often. -_-

Again, none I can think of offhand.

Stacking items in storage. :| It's a mess in there.

Any other comments?
I love how involved everyone is on here. The frequent updates are awesome, Kitty is awesome, everyone on here is awesome. XD I love Ex. :D
Three, Guanlong, Leaellynasaura, and Echinodon.

I find it not to bad, the fact that you don't have to feed then every single day makes it much more easy to manage. The herbivores is a bit harder however as you only really have to do a handfull of things for them it is not really a problem.

For the most part I think it is pretty easy already, I mean the only way you could really totally eliminate the hassel is if you didn't have to feed your dino's, but, then that makes it less fun.

As I am just starting out in battling I find it a bit hard, the opposing computer generated dino does drain a lot of health. Thankfully this is combated with the fac that the healing items give a lot of health back.
Yes, I use them quite a bit, I do like them because they are quicker than battleing and you have more of them.
I have not used it yet, but I am saving up for a hunting pen. Although it seems that very few people rent out their hunting pens meaning I will not get a feel for it until I buy my own.
Yes, I like it however I find that the clothing items are a bit expensive, making it a bit harder to get the clothes I want for my avatar.

I am more into the dino training and breeding aspect of this sight however I find that the forums seem pretty disorganized, with people posting topics in the wrong forum making it more difficult to find anything.

No not really as I am pretty new and have yet to make many conections with people
Yes, overall I would say that atsmosphere of the sight is very upbeat with a good group of people.

As I like to figure things out myself I don't really connect mods or Gurus, however, I would say that yes if needed I would not hesitate to send them a message.

No, I seem to have missed that bit of news, I am very intrigued however.

No, overall I like the site very much

Not that I can think of.

The one thing I don't really like is that if I get a notification when I click on the box and when it brings up the list of notifications, like if someone bought one of my dinosaurs then instead of linking me to that persons page it only pulls up the page in the small notifications box. On a computer this is not so much of a problem but I use my phone to check EX a lot and I can't scroll on my phone making it very difficult.

Any other comments?
Nope.
Topic locked!