Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

Survey - Win scales!
Hi guys! I have a survey here for you all to fill out if you'd all be so kind! Once you've filled it out, just reply here with your answers.

One person at random will be chosen to win 20 scales for their survey on the 11th of June, so give it a shot. ;D

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

How do you find battling?

What about trials? Do you use them?

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

Do you use the human avatar feature?

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?

Are you happy with the community itself on EX?

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

Any other comments?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/BobTheDragon/pets/seal_kitty01.png
Only one type, Eoraptors. Eventually I want to get a few more non-feathery types.

I just try to make sure they're healed and not hungry, it's not too difficult, I just need to remember to check on them, lol.

I could see it being difficult if I forget to stop by or can't stop by for a while, maybe something like automated features for food and maybe vaccines? [I'm new, I'm not sure how often then can get sick]

Simple but straight-forward, though having dinos with varying stats doing the same damage to a computer opponent is kind of confusing.

Never tried them yet.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?
Haven't been able to afford trying that out [yet]

Nope.

Seems sufficient enough.

Not really, I just joined about a week or two ago.

Seems okay to me.

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?
I appreciated when one of the Gurus messaged me some useful links on the first day I joined, and the users in the chat were helpful when I asked some random questions too. I haven't had any experiences with the mods, but yes, I think that they are friendly, approachable, and helpful.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?
I have no idea what that is, but hopefully it's fun!

Sometimes I forget to feed my fish, It'd be convenient to have a link to the fish tank from the farm if possible [unless there's a faster way to get there besides going to the map?]
And the randomness of stats despite the type of dino; I have Eoraptors with "too much feathering" in their stats when it looks like they shouldn't have any, lol.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?
I'm not really sure, there's a lot of options on how to raise dinos [or other animals], and they seem well rounded. The rl money-based currency is affordable, as are the custom dinos [well most of them, seems some need items to transform current dinos] though I really appreciate that those items don't disappear forever [I think?] after a limited time like some other sites do. I kinda wish I could have a userpic without being upgraded, and there aren't too many perks for being upgraded that I personally would be interested in getting it.
Also, a fishing shop would be nice, I really like the fishing game but I used up my net. Also the fishing game and the fish tank confused me at first; I thought you could catch fish for your tanks from that game. Maybe try something the other way around, and be able to use fish from the fish tank as bait [as an alternative to the nets]? You'd have to buy a fishing rod separatly though.
The genetics had me confused for a while, maybe when training/checking stats, the text colour of the stat affected by a "bad" or "good" stat would make it look different? [like, if I had a dino with Int. Boost, the Int. stat would show green instead of black...?] Unless I add it to their name, I forget which dino I have is best with which stat.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?
Maybe have upgraded users the ability to make their own ads for sales or art or other stuff? [I admit I have adblock on so I can't see where they would appear, or if that would even be possible].
I also don't find user shops too useful when it comes to needing items for errands; most shops are always stocked. Maybe having more errand-like quests/jobs to do would be a fun option to make EX$.
I want to say "having certain dinos to be able to do cetain things/get to certain areas" but that's not really feasable with all the different types I don't think.

Any other comments?
I want a Styracosaurus herd :3 This game has been fun so far, hopefully I can stick to it XD
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? Dimetrodon is the only species I keep at the moment, but I do plan to keep Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Linny's in the future,

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? To be honest, I hate it. I usually have a time limit on the computer and feeding all my dino's and herbivores can be quite time-taking.

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? An auto-care button that enables you to feed, and clean all your dinosaurs with just a click.

How do you find battling? Well, it does take time, but I do like the rewards, considering that I don't make a lot of EXD, I believe it is called, ever since that change on how we change.

What about trials? Do you use them? Sometimes.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? Don't really use it, but when I do, I find that I never catch anything, and I sometimes lose as much as 200k on herbivore hunting.

Do you use the human avatar feature? Not really, no point for it.

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc) Yes, I find it a great way to communicate with others.

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? Eh, not really, no reason to talk.

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes, very happy!

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? I find they are very friendly, I've never heard one of them being rude to a member.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? I've not heard about it.

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? I dislike the way we have to fish now, its really time consuming and it takes quite a while for me to catch a fish.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? Nope.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? Nope, Exhibited has satisfied all my desires in a SIM.

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
i have barosauruses and dimes^^

hard sometimes but i enjoy it, its more interesting then on all the websites ive been on

i think it would be more fun if you dino could get a degree in hunting, so it can hunt for its own food (the degree would cost alot)

i think it takes long but i found a little joy about it but i'd rather use the NCP

i dont use them hardly ever but when i do, i have no clue what im doing XD

i love it! i find it to be a easy way to earn money c=

nope, i find it a bit boring, im not a dress up kinda person >.>

yeah, they very organized and easy to use, for me

yes, everyone here is so friendly^^

yup, very friendly

yeah, to me they are like teddy bears that share info <3

oh a explore feature, sounds fun! i havent heard about it XD

i hate the fishing now DX i dont like my sound on so i never know when a fish is here, and i i do hear, i never catch anything D=

um, i cant think of anything right now

return the fishing back to normal >.<

Any other comments?
i find this site to be really organized and well monitored. on most sites none of the mods are on but this site is different, very amazing!^^ thank you mods, gurus, and kitty!

"Chocolate is great"~Xervos Qiyn
I Keep At Least Couple Of Each Kind! [I Own 252 Dino's!]

It's A Bit Tedious, Seeing As I Have Well Over 200 Dino's, But Fun, None The Less!

I Guess Just The Leveling System. I Think It Would Be Easier If There Was A One-Click Level Up For All Dino's, Or A Drop Down Of Sorts.

I Find It Pretty Easy!

Can't Say I've Ever Used Them, Really.

I Don't Use It Often, Really. Most My Money Goes Towards My Dino's.

Sure Do! I Think It's A Pretty Neat Feature!

Oh, Definitely! If I Ever Have Site Questions Or Anything, It's Great To Know I Have A Resource, And Others Who Know How To Help!

I Have A Few Friends On Here, And A Few People I Do Business With Dino's With~

I Am, Really! Probably The Most Friendly, And Helpful Virtual 'Pet' Community I've Had The Pleasure Of Interacting With!

Sure Do! Very Helpful, Very Approachable, And They Really Know How To Keep The Community Happy!

I've Heard A Little About It, And I Sure Am! It'll Be Quite The Interesting Feature!

I Can't Say There Is? I Admit I Don't Use Every Feature, But The One's I Do Use, I Love!

Maybe More Ways To Make Money? But Other Than That, I Can't Think Of Anything Immediate!

I Guess Just A Few More Ways To Make Money! Other Than That, I'm Pleased With What We Have!

Any other comments?
This Is Such A Wonderful l Website, And The Only Virtual 'Pet' Site I Continue Coming Back For! I'm Never Gone For Long!

Will Buy Unwanted Dino's Under Age 80 If Priced Well. Will Also Accept Free Transfers Of Unwanted Dino's. If You Want To Breed With Any Of My Dino's, Send Me A Message To Work Out A Price~ Side Note: Baryonyx Are My Absolute Favorite Dinosaurs.
I have about 11 different species, though i'm going to reign it back in and focus on Sinors, Bambis and Utahs, with a minor focus in Archaeopteryx, Dimetrodons, and Carnos.

It's not terrible - the mass healing/feeding has made it easier.

As far as the daily stuff to do - there isn't much i'd change. It'd be nice if Roger had a heal option. Bump up the price a little bit, but he'd heal the dino after every battle. But that's just me, I have so many dinos I spend a lot of time healing them.

I don't spend time battling individual dinos anymore because it's too time consuming.

I love trials, and I love that they add points. It'd be nice to see on the "Registration" drop down the stats of the dino you're registering for trials - it would make it much easier to choose what to register them in instead of having two or three tabs open. :)

I've tried it several times and i'm not seeing a huge benefit to my dinos to outweigh the cost of the hunting. I feel like it's too expensive and the chance of failure is too high (at least most of my dinos don't succeed, even if they have all their skill points in hunting). I don't really use it unless it's a last ditch effort to level a dino that's about to breed (I typically breed them at 80).

I'm not actually fond of it. I've tried dressing it up but it's expensive and just seems a bit too time consuming to dress, change outfits, find outfits, etc. I also wish the items wouldn't show up in your inventory, or would show up in a separate category. I'm also not terribly fond of the avatars being on the boards every time someone posts - I feel like for some of the shorter/sale posts it really makes the thread too long and cluttered, especially if people have an avatar, their human avatar and a signature.

The features are wonderful! :) I don't think there's anything missing.

I have a small, fair amount of friends that i'm happy with.

The community is incredible - I've never had an issue with anyone and I feel people are very open and honest without being rude or mean.

They're wonderful. I feel they're all very friendly and approachable, and incredibly helpful.

I've heard about it and i'm quite excited to see what it's about. It sounds very interesting and definitely worth the wait.

I don't dislike it but I wish the fish tank was a bit more.. exciting? I feel like all I do is just feed them. I've also noticed that I don't always get notified when my fish die.. i just see random fish heads in my inventory and then have to track down who died. Maybe if there was more than just one food option for the fish it'd be a bit more interesting.

I think it would be wonderful if we could vaccinate whole enclosures. At this point in time I rarely bother with vaccinating unless it's an important dino to me because it takes so long to vaccinate them all.

It'd also be interesting if we could register the dinosaurs for trials at the QTT page, or if there was a link back to the trials page on the QTT page.

Any other comments?
I'm very happy that you ask for feedback from all the players. This is by far the best sim I've been on and the only one that's ever managed to keep my interest. :)

I also think that since there's the new "pack" feature in enclosures - perhaps it'd be feasible to mix certain species in enclosures? I could imagine dinos like the Archaeopteryx being as small as they are not being a bother or a threat to dinosaurs like Carnos.

It'd be fantastic if there was more stuff to do in clubs or with the clubs. I feel like there's not much to do there except battle your dinosaurs, which I never do since it takes too long/half the time there aren't any dinos to fight, and having a club recognized stud. It'd be better if we could have more competitions (I wasn't here for the club fights), or something more that we could do with the page or at least run maybe some sort of monthly club competition? :x I wasn't very helpful with suggestions.

Edit:

I finally remembered what I wanted to suggest. :D
My last suggestion would be for the inventory to be separated into categories. I know you can currently click to filter, but that just brings you to one type of item. It'd be awesome if your inventory was separated on the inventory page into categories like:

Food, Healing Items, Stat boosting items, scale items, fishing nets, overlays, equipment, enrichment, etc. The way the filter works, but just on the main inventory page itself. I know some healing/stat boosting items could be on the edge - but maybe just lump them in with their main categories? Ex; Magic Peaches would just be in the 'food' category, but more known boosters like SoDs or ICoTs could go into the stat boosting category? I hope that made sense.. ><'
I keep three species:
T. Rex (My favourite dinosaur on and off EX), Albertosaurus and Guanlong.

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?:
Easy. :)
The feed and heal all feature for upgrades is really helpful.

Maybe bring back the "Check on pack" feature.

How do you find battling?:
I don't usually battle.

I don't usually use them.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?: Yes

Do you use the human avatar feature?:
I made an avatar but I don't usually edit it.

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc):
Yes

I have a few. :)
But none of my friends in real life play EX. :(

Are you happy with the community itself on EX?:
Yes

Yes

Yes and Yes. :D

Nope. :)

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?:
None that I can think of right now.

Nope.

Any other comments?
Nope. :)

- Six, but i'm trying to downsize

- Much easier with the newer updates

-I'd like to see the 'check on dinos' feature return(if possible), i thought it was a nice touch. I'm also hoping for the enrichment items to come into play at some point

-I tend to only battle certain important dinos, but its more fun that it used to be ^_^

-Just started recently, and its a good way of getting more experience points, i like the challenge

-Love this feature, gives my weaker dinos a boost and gets me lots of types of meat i don't normally get to buy

-Yes, its a nice personal touch. I'm tempted to just dress my character crazily sometimes :P

-Haven't used chat, but the forums and everthing else are all well run

-Not sure if i've made proper friends yet, but i like pretty much everyone here since they're so nice

-Best community i've ever seen on a site. Everyone is friendly, and theres no arguing or fighting. Thats rare on the internet :P

-Very helpful and friendly, makes other site seem unwelcoming and strict in comparison

-I love the sound of it, i can't wait to see the final result!

-The updates we've had have pretty much solved all my problems :)

-More interaction with the dinos, like taming them with treats and playing with them. Could tie in the the exploration

-If theres more feedback surveys like this, nothing much can go wrong :3

Any other comments?
-This is the second time i've tried to post this XD
-19 =D

- Its pretty Easy I suppose. Takes up alot of time though.

- Umm... Not really at the moment. =u

-Loooove It~

- Sometimes, mostly when I am not lazy and I want some dino's to get extra experience.

- I am. ^^

- *points to avatar*

- Chat hates my computer sometimes, but my computer is crap anyway.
- I think Forums is due for a little upgrade/change though. Not sure what, maybe a new look?

- I have a few. =3

- Yup! Though I am sad I cant openly talk about some things. D:

- Im a ebil Guru, rawr! >:o <3

- I must see this! I havent heard about it yet.

- The recycling center, I cant stand the single item recycling. Its so annoying and I cant keep up with how many fossils I have or have the time to recycle 2300+ Fossils.

- Cant think of any at the moment.

- Umm.... Not at the moment. =D

Any other comments?
Ilu Kitteh~

I only keep 4 types of carnivore: Dilophosaurus, Dimetrodon, Neuquenraptor, and Lolosaurus. I also keep 4 types of herbivore: Ankylosaurus, Barosaurus, Enigmosaurus, and Fabrosaurus.

I fell it's okay for me, but the herbivore care takes a long time.

There should be something for feeding/watering herbivores all at once.

I don't battle my dinos all that often.

I use the trials, but for very few dinos.

Yes.

Yes.

Yup. It's fine.

No.

Yes.

Yes. But what's a guru do?

What's the explore feature? I know the map is called "Exploring".

I think there should be some more ways to earn money.

There should be more of those games.

Any other comments?
Nope.
Hi.
8 though it constantly goes up from lab dino sales.

Pretty easy with the stat views checking for Hunger, Healing, and Damaging.

Nope, though I have been wondering what happened to that check on your packs button.

It's awesome, battle my dinos everyday.

Yeah use them for extra dino training, though I tend to get lazy with putting all my dinos up.

I sometimes use it, though I can never win...But yeah it works fine like the rest of the site.

Yeah, helps with my Enclosure descriptions.

Yeah, though I don't really use(Post)the board much, it has to do with the game terms.

Nope like what I said ^ and few posts to the -> Play this game like heck though, finally managed to find out the Cave time.

Yeah Mods and People here are usually pretty cool, though some can be forgetful.

^Stated above, yeah.(Based on from the few times I bugged Daski about something.)

Ah if you mean the possibilities of Domestication then yeah. If not then...no

Not that I currently have on my mind.

Nah, I do appreciate all of the games and ways to make money though.

Same as above ^

Any other comments?
I had to copy and paste this last question, and lost the bold function for the last half.

seven

i guess its pretty fair but during the school year i dont really have time to do all the necessary things like vaccinations,healing,etc.

it would be more fun if you could do a 'daily play' with your dino's like the enrichment items in the cages, you could actually play with them.

I don't really battle. I either dont have time or i dont think about it.

I only do trials if i have 600+ skill dino. I dont really have a reason for that set of skills but i just prefer to.

I used to use herbie hunting but i eventually just got bored with it and stopped.

Yes i do. I do wish they had more of an assortment of shoes and dress styles.

I am quite happy with them. I love to go on chat but im normally to busy to do so. I go on the boards everyday.

I generally dont add people on my friends list but I would say i have a decent amount of friends on here.

I am very pleased with it. Everybody is just so nice on Ex.

They are quite easy to get along with and are really a nice all-around group of people/players.

I don't think i have heard about it but i'm excited to see anything new happining with Ex.

Really the only features i don't like are illness because i have to constantly spend money on cures and healing stuff and vaccinations. I like the scratch tickets but i have been buying one nearly everyday since it came to the game and i have won nothing at all.

im sure there is stuff out there but i honestly cannot think of anything.

less likely to get MBD ( i get a dino everyday with it.)
more clothing options for the avatars.
more likely to win stuff with scratch off tickets

Any other comments?

Have a nice day :)
Had an account since 2012. Attempting to jump back in. I Have Bary, Linhe, and T-rex
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? 14

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? I find it fairly easily to care for them, even though I have almost 300 XD I do think my get tumors and stuff a lot, but them again I do not vaccinate them because it would cost too much in my mind to do so with the number of dinos I have.

I really liked the idea of being able to "check on your pack" that was being tested before, I think it would be cool to bring that back and expand it somehow and perhaps make what the pack is doing apply to how well cared for they are. Like, if they have open wounds they can be seen licking their wounds or such.

Easy. I have the npc battling system

Yes and they are easy because I have upgraded to the quicker trial option

I personally do not use it because I do not have herbies to spare and am not willing to pay the fees of others. I would add a suggestion of maybe being able to see how your dino benefits from a successful hunt more directly somehow? Besides just getting meat, because I thought they get experience points as well.

I use it only to dress up on my user page.

Yup~

*shrugs*

Yes~

Yes~

It sounds familiar...I am excited to try any new feature on ex!

I can't think of any features that I would say I really dislike. There are some I would suggest improvements or things to take further, but nothing that's making me go crazy. I listed more below for the next question.

^^ We can have player made overlays for dinos, so why not for human avatars as well?

Also, I like the fish tanks we can have, but I would like to be able to do more with them...though I don't have any specific ideas of what could be done.

Make the enrichment and the environment of an enclosure do more perhaps? Right now I feel like they are just for looks.

Also, I would really like some way added so dinos/dna could be stored for cloning. I know it can be done when a dino is alive until the very end, but I always get really anxious about forgetting to do so on their 99th day or something happening, like not having enough money when the time comes. Maybe something like freezing dinos or being able to store their dna for a fee with a one-use to clone them.

Any other comments?

X3 I love EX and I can't wait to see the new features and making more friends on here after coming back from my long hiatus~

10 actively (plus 2 that are just elders now as I'm trying to reduce^^).

It's a lot of work and while it's usually fun and relaxing to do it means that if I won't have time to do everything I can't login at all that day :( Still, it's probably my fault for having so many dinos.

Level all dinos.
If they just needed one meal a day that would really help as well.

I used to enjoy battling a few dinos by hand before calling on the NPCs but there are too many now and I don't often have time. I get Roger to do my favourites and then do the rest with Rosalie.

Yes. I used to trial everyone and then switched to only doing favourites for a while. I'm now trialling favourites every day and everyone in my four main species when I have time and money.

I have six private hunting pens and also use public ones with small herbies in. In general I like the feature but because of the cool-off it takes 4-5 hours if I hunt all my packs.

I made her the way I liked her and she'll probably stay like that. I must say that they're more attractive than an awful lot of HAs I've come across.

I've never used the chat. The forums are generally easy to use but I found it frustrating as a newbie to search for help on things, find the exact thread I was looking for and then be told it's on the under 13 board^^

No - but I'm here for the dinos.

When I have interacted with other players I've found them very friendly and/or helpful. I've seen very little upset on the forums.

I haven't had much contact with them but yes, they do come across that way.

Slightly worried that it'll be time consuming but I'm sure I'll enjoy using it occasionally.

Splitting hatchlings individually to sort out the genders!

Filling multiple troughs would be nice.

Staying logged in longer would be good.

Any other comments?
Clubs could be improved and club battles seem like a waste of time in the current form. I tried entering everyone a few times but hardly any of my dinos actually got a battle.

I love that you actively seek opinions and how receptive you are to suggestions :)
Four at the moment. Allos, Carnos, Spinos, and Dimes. I'd like to get some Rexes and Albertos

Easy enough for the carnivores, the herbivores could be a little easier.

A daily checklist would be nice, and maybe making caring for the herbies similar to the carnivores.

Fun! I try to battle my dinos everyday, either manually or with the TPB. It's be kinda cool if it became kinda like a flash game I guess.

Not really, I don't have QTT so it's too cumbersome for me to trial all my dinos.

Yeah, I love the herbie hunting. It's a good way to get some extra points for dinos and if your herbie hunting enclosure is open to the public a nice way to make a little extra EXD.

Yuppers! I love my avi.

Yup, the forums are a huge fun. So's the chat even though I don't get on often.

I guess? I mean I know some people, but they're not really 'friends' if that makes any sense.

Yeah, everyone' generally really helpful and nice.

Yeah, both are friendly and alway seem to make time for the more newer players that have questions.

Oh yeah! It's gonna be awesome sauce!

Um... The only thing I can think of is the herbivore care thing, it can be a serious pain in the neck.

Uh... I can't think of anything off the top of my head to be honest.

Erm... Maybe a brooding type thing for female dinos? For the lpayers that aren't upgraded/can't upgrade and their incubator is full.

Any other comments?
I lurve, lurve this game! It's easily the best browser game I've ever played.
All of my dinos are unofficially available for stud; so if one catches your eye and isn't up for private/public stud just shoot me a PM and I'll give you a price^^ Also Red/Green/Blue (lots of these) Water Balloons for sale in my shop
I keep about 40 dinos. I can't name them all.

Long.

I would the "check your pack" feature back.

A good but deadly way to make money. I train fighters for that.:)

No, I don't use trials. I don't have upgraded accout. It's not worth it for me.

I love it!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Nope, the Modertors seem a bit mean to me.

Yes.

I want the megaraptors to go back to thir old look. I dislike the way they look now.

A easy way to get free scales would be nice.

maybe to make the dinos not age as fast or die.

nope.
Topic locked!