Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

Survey - Win scales!
Hi guys! I have a survey here for you all to fill out if you'd all be so kind! Once you've filled it out, just reply here with your answers.

One person at random will be chosen to win 20 scales for their survey on the 11th of June, so give it a shot. ;D

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

How do you find battling?

What about trials? Do you use them?

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

Do you use the human avatar feature?

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?

Are you happy with the community itself on EX?

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

Any other comments?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/BobTheDragon/pets/seal_kitty01.png

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? 12

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? fine

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? Not that I can think of,

How do you find battling? Battling is insanly hard. Ever since it was changed, I can't win... ever.

What about trials? Do you use them? No, I find that paying to allow a dino to do the trails and then paying to enter the trail kinda stupid.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?Every once in a while, I would like to have a interactive thing with it or make a hunting game.

Do you use the human avatar feature?I have way to much fun with my avatar.

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)yeah, I am I love the selling board.

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? No I don't, I try to be friendly though

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? I don't use them much, is that a good or bad I don't know.But though the grapevine I heard they where nice and friendly

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?I am realy exited (and I can't spell sorry) and I can use my dinos for it right?

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? the Battling and trials, I gave my reasons above

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? Nothing missing for me at lest

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? No

Any other comments?none at the monment.
I am currently keeping three different species, but I'll likely have a couple more later on.

I find that it's simple enough, as well as fairly interesting. The only real problem I have with it is my lazy factor, which has nothing to do with the process itself.

Making care easier, I can't think of anything. I'm not sure if it counts as fun, but possibly having art specifically for the care being given could make it more interesting. As for fun itself, having a little mini-game for giving care could work. Like, for instance, the dinosaur could be interactive in a way where a small circle shows up in certain areas - depending on what care is being given - and you click inside the circle to give the care. It would make it a little less easy, but it could prove entertaining.

I find the battling to be interesting and a bit irritating as well as fulfilling all at once. Irritating only because I've just now gotten into it and I'm not yet used to it.

I haven't used trials just yet, so I don't have much of anything to say about them. They do seem a bit interesting and a good idea, however.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?
I haven't started using this feature just yet.

I don't and likely wont use this feature.

I would have to say yes, I am happy with the community features.

Sadly, no, I don't have a lot of friends on Exhibited. That is more than likely because I haven't visited the forum too often, and have not posted as of yet. In time, I hope this will change.

Overall, the community seems friendly and easy enough to get along with, so yes I am.

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?
From my experience so far, the Gurus are very welcoming and helpful. I have not had the chance to talk to a Moderator just yet, though that's a good thing considering I usually only speak to staff of that kind if there's a problem. They do seem to be friendly enough and easily approachable, though.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?
I haven't heard about this upcoming feature, no. But hearing that there will be one some time in the future has me excited. Hearing about it has me wondering about all of the different possibilities.

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why
There are no features thus far that I'm against.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?
I'm not sure if it counts as a feature, and if it does count it's small, but there is one thing with the game Carnage At The Swamp that I feel could be improved. The game would prove more fun, in my opinion, if there was a key for reloading. Having to click "Reload" on the screen gets to be fairly frustrating.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?
None that I can think of now, no. Having the environment inside the enclosures affect the dinosaurs in some way, positive as well as negative, would be nice to see, but it isn't something I think would be a major improvement.

Any other comments?
Exhibited is a fantastic site with very nice, quality artwork. Not only that, but the game is catchy as well as I seem to lose track of time when playing. I look forward to any and all new features that are to come~
I keep 5 different species of dinosaurs.

I love feeding them and cleaning their enclosures and hatching baby dinosaurs!

Maybe for cleaning the enclosure,there could be a flash game where you use a shovel to actually clean the enclosure!That would be so much fun!

I use to battle my dinosaurs,but now I let them have a relaxed life.

I used to,but like I said for battling,my dinosaurs have a nice relaxed life.

I do not use it anymore.

Yes,I do.

I am!But I rarely use them.

I have enough to keep me happy,and one really great friend!

Yes!I think everyone is very nice and helpful.

Yes!They all are very nice and I ask them for help every now and again.

No,I have not heard about it,but it sounds like fun!

Nothing I can think of!

There was a feature I hoped you would add,and that was to put dinosaurs in packs!And I am happy with putting my dinos in their own little pack!

Maybe when you click on one of your dinosaurs,or any other member's dinosaur,you can click on the dinosaur and you hold down the mouse button and you move the mouse around to pet the dinosaur!

Any other comments?
I love the new dinosaur species that have been released,and the dinosaurs that got new looks like Utahraptor look great!I can't wait to see Tyrannosaurus Rex's new look!
I currently have three; Baryonyx, Pyroraptor, and Utahraptor. Though I may have some other species later on.

It takes a long time, the battling is the worst. It's a pain trying to remember which dinosaurs I haven't battled yet and having to go back and forth.

It might make it a bit easier and faster if you could set it to skip through the battle on one move to a certain percent or something.

It's a bit boring and tedious.

They confuse me a bit to be honest, when I enter my dinosaurs it never says they were in a trail. I'm guessing it's because not enough people signed up. I don't use it much.

I definently like hunting the most, it's the fastest and simplest thing. I know it's all about luck, but my packs never catch anything. It's really frusterating for me at times.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool, though I don't buy much because I keep spending all my money on things I don't really need. XD

Yeah, I wish things like the Breeder's book were on the main page though, because it takes me a while to notice things sometimes.

No, not really. I'm not very social, everyone I have marked as a friend (two people not counting my second account) I just have there so I can find them again easily.

From what I've seen, yes. I haven't had a problem with anyone so far.

They're pretty awsome. I ask alot of questions and so far everyone's been friendly.

Yes! I haven't heard too much about it but I'm excited.

Other than battling and trails, which I mentioned about, there really isn't anything.

I think that it would be nice if we could seperate our fish, or add notes about the seperate ones it would be nice.

Maybe a few more guides would be nice, just about the dinosaurs and herbivores.

Any other comments?
Keep up the good work!

Relatively easy to deal with.

Not sure how this suggestion is going but: A universal level-up for dinos when viewing the quick-farm.

I find fighting individuals to be too long, so I use the NPCs. I find them much easier to deal with and save money on healing thanks to the vet.

I don't bother with trials just yet. I'm still very slowly getting back from a hiatus.

I'm simply just not interested in it just yet.

I do and appreciate it being added since now we can see the "owner" of the farm!

I love the features~

I have a few, thugh my 2 hiatus sort of seperated me form the community ;n;

Oh very happy~ There are several lovely people on here.

The mods are wonderful people. I haven't had any chances where I could really comment on approachability though I do not think I would be too intimidated by any.

I have not heard, I don't believe! If it sounds like what I think it is, I'm totally excited. Anything new to the site is exciting!

There aren't any features that i have a problem with. I am mostly indifferent with any of the ones I do not pay attention to.

I've always been one for having something like an explore option where you can actually go into the world and interact somehow. Maybe try bring back the "how are your dinos doing" feature that gave a description of your dinos. If I understand, it was removed some time ago and was still in beta. I just thought it was really cute and a nice addition to make the dinos seem all the mroe real.

So far Exhibited is doing a fine job! I wouldn't mind looking forward to monthly events of some sort~

Any other comments?
Not really~

Fellow Quills, be sure to check up on the club boards often! We have contests with prizes! Battle, train, and trial your dinos everyday!
Three. Probably going to expand to four next month or if I can scrounge up the money for scales. :3 I keep Dilos, Sinos, and ... it's really late and I forget the other one because I'm tired!

Feeding and stuff? Easy as cake. Cleaning takes no effort and feeding is the same.

Now, battling is a slightly different story. I could buy the TPB but it gives you less points and money from what I understand so I do it by hand ... which ... can take a long time ...

Not ... really. There's not much to it.

Tim consuminggggg.

Nope. I did but it doesn't do much for me, having points for the sake of having them.

I haven't been raising my herbies long enough to really have an opinion on the matter. XD I can imagine clicking a lot of troughs will get really annoying really fast though.

Nope.

Yep.

I don't have any, but I did just recently return.

I suppose so?

I've never had a problem with them. They seem nice enough.

I haven't heard about it, but it would be nice, as long as it's setup to not feel like a click-click-click chore like battles.

Level one battles. They're kind of ridiculous until you get a couple of levels in.

I wish there was more to do with the fishtanks. I like the fishtanks.

I don't like not being able to see at a glance at least the relative ages of herbivores, so I know when to cull / hunt / whatever the old ones.

fish tank stufffff

fiiiish tankkkkks

fish tanks 8D

Slightly easier battling for young ones. Also it never seems to make that much of a different an opponent's stats as their speed at least is always close to my dinos'. Which seems weird. idk.

I think having other occupations / time based things (farming, mining) would make sense and be really cool. Maybe you could use some herbies as workhorses for your farms and mines, even. Having more use for them beyond NOM NOMS would make it seem more worthwhile to raise them.

Any other comments?
nope!
4, but I plan on having more large carnivores

Feeding and healing are a snap, very easy

If there was anyway that there could be a drop down menu to display the dinos with lower than 60 or 70% hunger, that'd be genius

It's difficult with the drop down menu with all the moves. An open menu displaying all the moves would be much easier

I rarely do, but when I go into them their quite fun

I haven't used it yet

Yes, and I really like it

Very

Not really, I don't go on the boards very often

Couldn't be happier

Very very. they are the best

That'd b great!

The drop down menu for the battling, hard to get the right moves sometimes.

If there could be a selection for the name of the marking to search for, and if dinos could resemble the physical stats they have

Other than those few things up there, everything is perfect

Any other comments?
Yay for Exhibited!!
"Stay gold, never grow old"
I keep 3, Allos, Dimes, and Spinos.

Its easy, just a little bit time consuming.

Nope

Very easy and fast with TPB.

I don't use trials.

I don't use the herbivore hunting feature. I don't see it as important to having good dinos.

Yes, but only when I have money to waste.

Yes

I have a rather large group of players that I have known since I have started playing. However I have a much larger group of players I talk to fairly often.

Yes, I find most players to be helpful to others.

They are great and I find them very friendly and easy to talk to. This could be in part of because I knew all the Gurus and most of the Mods before they became Gurus and Mods.

Yes, I find the idea interesting.

Nope, I just find some features to be "extra" and not really needed.

No

No

Any other comments?
No
Right now, I'm only caring for my two main (and one "help") species. When I transfer everything back to my main account (#77), it'll be 31 species.

I have long found a routine that I stick to daily, so it's very easy. ^^

Hm... None that I can think of, no. Although other people's suggestions seem interesting, I hope there won't be any Flash involved later on (or animated images, for that matter). They tend to slow down my routines on previous sites that I played. D:

It was fun to hand-battle my dinos before I tried the TPB Panel. Now, I rarely hand-battle anymore because of my lack of time and too many dinos to take care of.

Yes, I started this when I finally made enough money to enter my main dinos. ^^ This intensified ever since I bought the QTT. If I did this with all my dinos though, I think I'd be broke within a few days. x)

I love this feature! It's a quick way to gain some points for my main dinos once they reach my desired amount of Hunting Prowess. <3 The only thing I can think of changing here is some way to know what my packs can/can't hunt.

Tried it, but unfortunately not really into it. D:

Yes, I am! Although I can't stay long in chat because I always forget what I'm supposed to do. xD

It would depend on how you define "friend". If you mean like, a daily talk with certain people, then no. D: A nice talk along a sales topic, yes.

Uh-huh, this is one of the most loveliest communities that I've seen. ^^ <3

Yes, every one of them. :) I might apply for Guru later on, when I'm back on my main account~

I am looking forward to this one, as I've even read the topic itself. It'll add another unique aspect to this already wonderful game!

Something I find annoying, but not dislike per se, is that you can only transfer herbivores via the auction system. Perhaps if one were able to transfer a herd directly to someone else's Herd Pickups...

Level-all button on the Quick Farm page! 8D

Again, none that I can think of. EX is fine as is~ <3

Any other comments?
I agree with others: the fact that you're doing a survey just means that you care what we, as a community, think. It makes us all feel a little more special. ^^ <33
My time: GMT+1 (EX time + 8 hours)

I currently keep two species; Linheraptor and Megaraptor

Pretty easy, two dinosaurs aren't hard to care for.

None that I can think of so far, I may edit this if I think of anything.

Very easy, I can get hold of ICoT's and SoD's easily so the first few levels were easy.

I think trials are pretty good, but, I find that Hallow, one of the fastest dinosaurs on Ex would lose in at least half of his racing trials but if it were reality he would win every single one, but he doesn't which annoys me slightly, as well as the fact that he has 51 trial prowess level which doesn't seem to do anything for him which meant I could've used all those points for Hunting. Rant over, yes I do use the trials :)

I do use it and I'm extremely happy with because it's helped me with so many last minute EXP for my dinosaurs~

Yes, I just need the right hair style and my avatar will look just like me~

Yes, yes I am.

I would say so yes.

I would say yes~

I feel that they do a good job on the site and are pretty approachable and friendly.

I'm going to say yes even though I've heard practically nothing about it.

I don't think there any features that I dislike.

More fish variety, like carnivorous ect. The fish are some of my favourite things here on Ex~

None so far that I can think of.

Any other comments?

Nope~

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? I keep Allosaurs, Dienonychus, Bambis, Linhraptors, and Utahraptors :)

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? Yes, but sometimes laziness really kicks in and I dont.

When im alone, I talk to myself, its actually kinda weird.
I battle from time to time if I find the time.

Yes, a bit.

Sure, it gives the dinos the wilderness experience :)

Just fer show.

Yea, mmm ok.
Nope and im proud.
I think its great, I feel people are enjoying the community with dinos!

They helped me lot when I started out, sooo I would have been lost to this day.

I have never heard about it.
I don't know, maybe that you have to feed each enclosure.

Animation.

Nope.
Any other comments?
Nope. Have fun!
Friends help bail you out of jail. Best Friends sit next to you in jail yelling " That was fun!"

I keep all the carnivores, and I got six or so of the herbivores. (when I start seeing the need to, I'm probably gonna expand and get all the herbivores too.)

Since I have so many, I can't complain. The site is at a point where it's just as easy for me to care for 10 dinosaurs or all 400some that I got. How I see it, as long as you set yourself up a certain way, you'll be able to care for whatever amount of dinos you want. (the feed and heal 50 dinos. That is my forever love of this site. If that got messed with to not exist or feed less dinosaurs, I think I'd go mad)

Uhm. A level all button would be wonderful, or a level up 50 or whatever. Seeing the genders on herbivore chicks/babies/whatever they are would be amazing too. Like, being able to pull out 5 males from a group of 15 males and 29 females would make my life so much easier after each breeding season, it takes me up until days before the next breeding season to sort out all the chicks from the previous one.
In addition to that, I'd like to see the farm quick view show more information, including stuff like illnesses and the percentage of that illness.

As for more fun, i really don't have a clue :D;

I find it nice and relaxing unless your dinosaur keeps missing in hand battles. I also find it nice for the TPB. However, I'd like to see that edited somehow. Maybe if we pay in scales we can upgrade the TPB so then we can battle more dinos at once? Maybe like a scale or two per multiple dinosaur? and then we get extra drop down menus and we just fill those and then hit a "Battle selected dinosaurs" button. I'd personally try to scrape together a good eight or nine scales just for that, honestly.

Personally, I don't use trials. However, I keep meaning to. I've seen some complaints, however, that the trial prowess on a dinosaur really doesn't affect the outcome of a trial, so I find that odd.

I used to herbivore hunt a lot, but then I just got so bored of it that I stopped. I'd like to see the hunting something more then a boring "select pack, set pack loose, oh look they got something, yay!!/oh no, they didn't get anything, oh well."

That I do~

I absolutely love the community. I'm extremely happy with the chat, the forums (especially pleased by the roleplay feature) and I'm excited that there's now timestamps on the private messages. That used to drive me nuts cause I had no clue when something was sent or anything. I can't be more happy and proud of the EX community and how nice they play with each other.

I would say so! I think I've made lots of friends in chat, even if I don't have them sitting on my friend list.

See my pride ramble above; yesyesyesyes.

I think that we need to get more gurus. Logged on about an hour ago for the first time all weekend, and I saw 10 users waiting to be greeted. I'm comforted that the oldest member I greeted was only on the site for 9 hours, but I find that sloppy on our part. Though, I might just be setting standards too high. I try to stay friendly as possible, and I've approached the other gurus and they're friendly as could be. The mods are amazing here, always ready to help out when need be, or when they got the chance to. I have no complaints about the mods at all, and I have nothing serious about the gurus besides for what I just said.

Explore feature yesyesyes. I've heard a little about it, and I want it. Quite excited for it since it gives a closer relation with my dinos<3

Uhmm. hrrm. I don't like how little you can do with the herbivores, for previous reasons stated. Besides that, I'm cool with the features available to us.

Honestly, no. As long as the site keeps growing and improving, I'm happy. Compared to where the site was just a year ago, it's grown up so much. As long as it keeps growing, I'm good.

See my herbivore suggestion up there somewhere in my mess of a ramble.

Friend lists: I'd like to see a message sent to the person you're friending that you friended them. It's not that I'm out for people to friend me, I just don't want to be rude and not friend list the people who see me as friends as well. No forced mutual friends, however, I wouldn't like that much. D:

I'd like to see a "light" version of EX. Sometimes when I'm just on my 3DS and I really can't wait for all the images to load, I tell it to quit loading and then my 3DS panics and tries to die on me. I also know lots of people access Exhibited on their phones and such. Maybe just on the sign in page there's a little check box asking if you want the light version, you click it and sign in and you're golden. It should have minimal images, though like the background color and such, keeping it still like ex. Just a large cut down on the images would be wonderful.

bids: I'd like to see a way to cancel bids. A lot of people have issues where they've accidentally bidded on a herbivore or something, and they really need that money. also, dinosaur bids on the boards, I love them, but I'd like to see a feature for them. Kinda like the herbivore auction, but bigger and more customizable. Like, you can put multiple dinosaurs in the bid, write something for each of them/in general/both, and set it to run to x date. Of course x date would be something reasonable, like 5 days, 7 days, 10 days, nothing more than that I think. And for the bidders, they can select which dinosaur that they want to bid on, put up a price, and go. Of course, that's kinda hard to do with people who accept items. Maybe you could add in an exchange thing right there, where the auctioneer can put in what items they take, and what price they take them at. It'll show the highest bidder, and then yeah. A carnivore pick up can be set up, and that's it. And and, now that I'm thinking of it, there can only be a certain number of dinosaurs in the one auction, cause I don't think 20 dinos in one auction would be too productive. Maybe ten or so.

Any other comments

Kitty I love the work you've put into this site, as well as the numerous people who've contributed to the site. This is honestly one of the best communities and sites I've ever been on, and I only go to one other site with the amount of dedication as I do here. The other site I only go on because of all my friends on the chat box, if that makes any difference.
Always open to answering PM questions!
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? 9 currently. Dimes, Carnos, T-Rex, Baros, Archies, Spinos, Anchies, Alberts,and Balaurs.

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? A bit time consuming because I have to move from one enclosure to the other and my computer is a bit slow. But over all I love it.

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? Well I'm not sure if you have this or not but how about a button that feeds every single dinosaur in your farm in one click. If you guys already have this I'm sorry.

How do you find battling? I don't really battle that much. I'm more into breeding for genes.

What about trials? Do you use them? I used to use them but I don't use them at all now.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? I am because for some reason I get a feeling of exictement when one of my packs take down a herbie.

Do you use the human avatar feature? Not really.

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc) I can't use chat because of my computer but everything else is awesome!

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? Not really I hardly ever talk to anyone because I have never used chat.

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes! They are all very helpful and kind.

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? Very.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? I have heard about it and I can't wait!

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? None of the features are at a dislike for me.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? I would love if we would have eitheir mammels or birds that live in new enclosures like a giant cage or fields.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? In agreement to semisonic I think we should have new ways to earn money.

Any other comments? I love this site! It's unique to anyother pet site I have seen.
At the moment 7, depends on HOW AWESOME THEY GET

It's fun if you have time ;o; I wish I could hire a parrot to do it for me

I'd pay others to do it for me, seriously. Do jobs. Jobs for players. Whip them hard.

Essential for levelling and money earning :1 Pretty much base of the game. Make it more dynamic. Have more images. Rage. xD

I have absolutely no idea how they work.

I love that feature, no matter if it brings dino's stats up, or do I profit with meat. COME ON. RAPTORS HUNT DINOSAURS. AWESOME.

Yeah but im a guy so I just dressed up once forever to express how awesome my chest is :1

Well yeah durp

I have enough of them to feel constantly stalked even by admins :1 teehee.

YES. MORE PEOPLE PLZ.

Yups. They're like fine Texas Rangers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DYING. My dinos die like all the time WHATS UP WITH THAT I barely get used to a chap and BOOM DEADSHOT

Find dino bones. Collect. Construct. Mess with DNA. >:C
Also. Rollercoaster Tycoon (or Zoo Tycoon) style-like features with exhibits and guest views and roooarrrrr man I forgot it's a web browser game.

Underwater world. Volcanic Island. Dudes. Dudettes. Come on. ??? Profit.

Any other comments?
Dat Bass.
Make me.
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? 15!Guess I'm a little dino crazy!

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? It's fine in the summer but while school is in it takes too long.

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? Maybe if there was a long term feeder that would last a week? That way I wouldn't have to worry about my dinos staving.

How do you find battling? Non- NPC battling takes way too long and I always manage to kill a dino. With NPC it is fine though!

What about trials? Do you use them? I haven't used them.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? Have never tried it.

Do you use the human avatar feature? Yes and I like it!

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)Have never gotten to try chat because of an interaction problem with my computer but the forums are great!

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? Yes

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes!

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? They are all very nice and I'm not afraid to ask any of them a question. They are all very well chosen and I'm glad they are there!

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? I don't think I've heard about it.

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? I don't like the dino search removing what I've entered when I search.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? Can't think of anything.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? I'm already very happy with the game!

Any other comments? Thank you for creating such an awesome game!

Topic locked!