Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

Survey - Win scales!
Hi guys! I have a survey here for you all to fill out if you'd all be so kind! Once you've filled it out, just reply here with your answers.

One person at random will be chosen to win 20 scales for their survey on the 11th of June, so give it a shot. ;D

How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?

How do you find battling?

What about trials? Do you use them?

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?

Do you use the human avatar feature?

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?

Are you happy with the community itself on EX?

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?

Any other comments?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/BobTheDragon/pets/seal_kitty01.png
About 12-13 at the moment

It's pretty easy. I LOVE multi-feeding! It saves me soooo much time. :) Still trying to figure out that bulk though.

Ummmmm... Maybe a history like the herbies have where you can view when the dinosaur was sick, when it was fully cure, when it was vaccinated, ect.

Honesty, kindof boring and time consuming. To go through EVERY dino is way too much time.

I did for awhile, and when I never heard from the trials about my dinosaurs, I sort of gave up. :/

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?
I actually love this one. It brings the whole chance into it, it would almost be more fun if you're only food source would be that but obviously that wont happen. XD

A tad. I got her enough to dress up nice. XD

Very!

Yes, I would have to say that. :)

Absolutely! It is one of the best flowing sites I've ever been on!!

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?
Yes. It helps that you apply for mod and not just assign.

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?
Yes and yes! It will be fun to have your one favorite dinosaur following you all the time!

This is just a thought, but maybe put more chance in the nature reserve.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?
Not at the moment...

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?
Keep bringin' those revamps and new dinos!! :D

Any other comments?
You and all of those hidden helpers behind the screens are AMAZING! I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to do what you do an I love everything you guys do :) You all are amazing
ARK is my life

-two, actively one
-it's rather time consuming, but fun in the end
-nope
-it gakes up a lot of time, but the points and stats gained makes it worthwhile
-no
-yes
-yes, its fun having a customizable character. But it is aimed at more wealthy players considering the clothes and stuff are rather expensive
-oh yes! So many ways to be social
-no, but i'm not the kind to make too many freinds online. I do have a couple of people I'm rather fond of though <3
-yes! Everyone is so welcoming and nice, it makes me feel all mushy inside~
-yes, they are amazing!
-oh yesshhh! I can't wait!
-no
-forum tracking would be nice, as in, when a post is made on a thread you posted in, you would get an alert. And you could turn it off if you were getting too many
-above
Any other comments?
-i love how you don't have to depend on scales to be successful in the game. Please don't change that aspect! <3
~Call me Nyx
Exactly six.

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? Tough. But worth it.

A 'Feed All Species" button would be nice!

A smidge of a drag, but you get lots of money for it so... worth it. Could use some sprucing up.

Nope.

I don't.

I can't afford any clothes so my avatar is, sadly, near naked. Which is embarrassing.

Yeah.

Nope. No friends. I keep to myself.

I don't get out much...

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? Yes! They've helped me with many frightening moments like, "OMG! My dino has bone disease?! Is it gonna die?!" or "Oh, derp, i forgot how to edit my profile."

No, that doesn't ring a bell. Can't wait to hear about it.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head...

Hmmm... more games ^^

Yes! If you made the battle interface maybe look like the game Pokemon i think that would be fun. or fossil fighters...

Any other comments?
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
Shadow the Hedgehog fan FOREVER!!
I keep three species right now. Archaeopteryx, Coelophysis, and Megaraptor.

Not bad. I just use the feed all/heal all option. :) I don't know, my dinos SEEM healthy so I must be doing something right. I only have 10 right now though so that might be why it's easy.

I think if the dinosaurs had a food preference, perhaps one that you had to find by experimenting with different foods.. although it would have to be nothing too expensive like Sandwiches of Doom! Because then we'd all be broke. ;) But maybe a meat preference and a quality preference? Also it would be fun if they got dirty and we could bathe them. Unrealistic though I suppose, since what kind of T-Rex would let you do THAT!? You could hose them off from a distance though, haha.

I like using the NPC battle system, because i'm a perfectionist and super OCD and I need all my dinos to never lose ever! *spaz* It's quick and easy. The other battling system is way too time consuming, even when I only have 10 dinosaurs.

I do! Every time I log on. But My dinosaurs never place ever. I think my babies suck. :( But that's okay! I don't know. Some people have dinos with such high stats it's impossible to keep up but i'm sure they worked for those stats, so they deserve the wins! Mine are all customs and are not high statted. I have to breed and such but mine are young still.

I do, but I was thinking, maybe there could be a default pen that everyone could use once a day? It's so expensive sometimes for the dinosaurs to hunt. Also, maybe there could be a way to tell if your dinosaurs are working well as a hunting pack so that you don't waste a million bucks when they are not ready and always fail at hunting? Uh.. i'm not sure how that would work, logistically.

Yup, it's fun! I wish for more styles of clothing though. It's just a cute addition to fool around with when you are bored.

I am, but I don't use them very often. I'm quite a lurker.

No, I have none. It's a result of my lurking status, though sometimes I wish I had some buddies on here to chat with.

From what I have seen, everyone is really nice! The community seems to mesh well and get along.

I haven't ever talked to any of them, or noticed much but I certainly wouldn't be afraid to approach and ask questions if I needed help or answers.

I haven't heard about it, but exploring sounds fun! I would assume you can take dinos out exploring and maybe find items or gain stats? That would be cool!

No, I can't think of anything I really dislike. Maybe Club battles, perhaps there could be an enter all button? It drives me crazy to click that when I have more than 10 dinosaurs.

Humm.... I would like maybe a rollover on items that would come up with text to tell you what each item does. That would be really helpful! :)

I wish we could see our fish tanks, and maybe add prehistoric plants as decor, and perhaps add other things to them. I love fish, so that's probably why i'd love this feature. I would also love to SEE what our enclosures look like, a background image maybe? With the toys we add overlayed in there? Probably difficult to add though.

Any other comments?
Thank you Kitty and everyone involved with the making of Exhibited! It is the best sim i've ever played, and i've played a lot! :) It's so great that you are involved and want feedback from the players. So again, thank you! This game makes me happy and I know it makes a lot of other people happy too.
I keep ten species at the moment.

I find it is manageable as long as I keep under 60 dinosaurs or so. I do like caring for them.

Perhaps have an option you can click on a dino's page if there is a certain type of food to always feed him/her. Then have an option to 'feed' dinos and whatever you clicked on the option, that's what they will be fed.

I do love the battling option, but it is too time consuming for me to battle them all myself. I will usually battle my younger dinos myself then use the third party option to battle the rest of them.

I have never used the trials, because I usually don't have enough time.

I am satisfied with the feature. This is a very cool addition!

I dally with it now and then.

I am very happy with the community features.

I don't have friends on Exhibited, only because I am on EX about a week out of every month. So it is my own fault. But everyone here is very friendly and I am sure I would make lots of friends if I was on EX consistantly.

I am extremely happy with the community on EX. The people here are friendly and supportive.

The Gurus and Mods are friendly and helpful, and they respond quickly to questions or issues.

I haven't heard about this feature, but I haven't been online since last month.

There aren't any features I really dislike.

If there was an option to play with or pet your dinosaur, that would be uber awesome!

I cannot think of any at the moment.

Any other comments?
Exhibited is my number one favorite sim game that I play. I really love the fact that if life gets too busy I don't have to worry about logging into EX because I know my dinos are in stasis and they will be waiting for me when I get back to EX. Thank you so much for this wonderful game!

I don't really keep any dinosaurs at all.

I don't keep any dinosaurs at all.

I guess different amounts of food and healing items consumed depending on the size of your dinosaur would be interesting.

I find it suspensful.

I don't do trials.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? For some reason, I just never tried it out.

Yes and I love it!

Yes, I also love how the community here seems so close,

Not really but I haven't met someone on here that I didn't like.

Yes, again I feel the community around here is close and kind to each other.

Yes, they got the few questions I ever asked nicely and without any backlash.

Yes, I myself have always liked to explore when playing games.

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about Ex.

I guess more ways to make $$ would be nice.

Not that I can think of off hand.

Any other comments?
I go on this site every day to go on the forums as part of a daily routine. I love this site that much.
"To grant your wish, I will have to fill you with the energy of a thousand partying demons! You will be filled with so much party energy that you will demolish everything in your path!" -Party God from Adventure Time
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? I keep Dimes, Archaes, Baryonyx, Carnos, and Balaurs. So 5 different types then.

Very easy, but for non upgraded members, not so much. Having to feed each and every dinosaur will b a hassle when my upgrade is expired. All of my allowance goes to paying for my cell phone plan, and so I don't have any extra money to pay for another upgrade
Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? Give non - upgraded members acsess to a "feed all " button. Also maybe a "vaccinate all " button for everyone at the vet?

How do you find battling? I used to do it a lot, but ive been more focused on breeding GP dinosaurs than high-stated ones.

What about trials? Do you use them? Again, I used to, but not anymore

I don't keep herbies, they took too much work to take care of

I made one, but I don't anything extra for it other than the current clothes. I tend to spend my money on dinosaur more

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc) Yes! Very!

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? Well, I tend to have a few very close friends, and then a few kinda-friends. So, I don't have a lot of friends here, but I'm very happy with the ones I have!

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes, everyone here is very friendly and Ive only encountered one or two rude people before on ex. I don't think they come on anymore either

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? Always! They are all very nice and fun to talk to, plus I think they all do their job very well!

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? Yes, but I am very worried its gonna need a flash player to work. I'm doomed then, as probably other players since I use my phone/kindle to get on EX.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? Yes, adding a feed all and vaccinate all button for non-upgraded members

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? Not any that I haven't said already :) I try not to be super repetitive and annoying.

Any other comments? Nope!

Too many to keep up with. ^^; Eight at the moment, but I plan on downsizing in the very near future. The Deinos, Linhes, and Allos are definitely staying, and I may hold on to one or two other species for the time being as well.

Quick and easy; the 'feed/heal/train all dinos' buttons are my best friends. lol

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care of dinosaurs easier or more fun?
*pokes enrichment items* Could these do something now, please? Also, I really liked the 'check on pack' feature that was around before.

Simple, but time consuming (I don't have NPC battling). I really like the different moves like leap and lick wounds, though. They're interesting and useful, and add a bit of variety to the battles.

What about trials? Do you use them? Only used it once before. I think I'll mostly stick to battling until/if I get QTT.

If you use herbivore hunting, are you satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? I just tried it today, actually. The only complaint I have about it is trying to find a suitable herbivore for my dinos to hunt.

Yes, sometimes.

I don't use chat, but otherwise yes.

Only if zero is considered a lot. I'm way too shy for my own good. *hides*

Absolutely!

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they seem friendly and approachable?
I've never had any dealings with them personally, but they seem very friendly and helpful from what I've seen of them on the forums.

Yes I have, and I'm very much looking forward to it. :)

No, not really.

Um, the Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver feature that some others suggested sounds like a great idea. I don't really have anything else to add about it that hasn't already been said.

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would help improve the game?
Nope.

Any other comments?
It's nice to see an admin that values user input so much. Just one of the many reasons I love playing Exhibited. ^_^
'Normal' is relative.
I keep 4 different species at the moment, Allosaurus,Carnotaurus,Spinosaurus(fav) and Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Sometimes it can be hard doing daily, but I do check on them daily if they are hungry or unhealthy.

I can't think of anything.

I use it sometimes.

I used to use trials, but I don't use them now.

Herbivore hunting satisfys me the way it should, I just don't know what could be bad with it at the moment.

no.

I don't usually use the chat or forums. But it has a nice community.
I have some friends in Exhibited, but not a whole lot.

Yes.

Yes they are very nice, they helped me start my farm here.

Yes, but I do not know what it is.

I can't think of anything.

There might be something, but I don't have any ideas at the moment.

no.

Any other comments?
I'm glad this site was made, because there's no other places like it and it is really fun.
This Message will self Destruct in 3...2...1...
How many different species of dinosaur do you keep? I keep about 15 different species. Allosaurus, T-Rex, Pyroraptor, Dilos, Balaurs, Ovis, Archaes, Lihns, Velos, Micros, Sinos, Albertos, Dimes, Bambis, and Utahs. As you can see, I like dinos XD

How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily? I usually feed my dinos every other day, and battle them every day. But I try to take care of my herbies about every day.

Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun? I would like it if we could see if the dinosaur had any injuries, instead of it just dying because it's health is like 8%.. and also a mass level up button. That would be Wonderful!

How do you find battling? It can get a little bit long at times. Even with TPB

What about trials? Do you use them? Not very often because I still cant really get the hang of them.

If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not? I guess it's all right. I dont use that much either XD

Do you use the human avatar feature? Yes. I hope you like my new avatar :3

Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)Yes! They're very nice! But maybe if there was some sort of art gallery on the map for players wanting to show off art instead of the many posts on the boards... but idk XD

Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited? Yes actually. I have quite a few friends from all around the world on EX :D

Are you happy with the community itself on EX? Yes! Though it has it's moments sometimes with someone, but overall it's amazing :D

How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable? Yes of course. Bob and his seals 83

Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it? It sounds very interesting! I dont know too much about it, other than you take a dino with you and explore around and find items. But it sounds fun!

Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why? There is no mass level up button XD that would be amazingly helpful.

Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here? hmmm, not really. I just kinda wish the rp boards were more active. But that really cant be helped XD

Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game? not at this moment. I cant really think of anything.

Any other comments? EX is by far the most fun and friendly SIM that I've found on the web today. I honestly cant find another game with the same community or the same amount of stuff to do! Unless you were playing a game with all your real life friends X3
somebody tocha mah spaget

I currently keep 7 different species.

I find it fun and it gives us more to do than on other pet sites where you don't have to feed/water/etc. The herbivores I tend to forget a lot about them because I'm so into my big dinos. Not that I mean to forget them. ^^'

I think this was mentioned on the boards before, but you could assign a certain food/toy for your dinos/enclosures. You could maybe give them treats that encourages them after they've done something good like hunting, battling, etc.

Fun. :) However, I find that there needs to be something more to it. Such as maybe show the pics of the dinos that are battling? Or maybe a "game-like" system that makes it more real and fun. ^^

I do indeed use trials. ^^ Those are fine for me. Nothing much needs to be done. It could use a bit more "fun" or "pizazz", if you will.

I generally do not use it, however, it is fine as is so far.

I was never really a fan of human avatars. I have one, but rarely use it.

Yes, I'm fine. :D

I say I do. Everyone on here is kind, friendly, and easy to talk to/negotiate with. The mods are always helpful and nice about anything really. I've never played a game that is quite like this. :)

Like I said above, everyone is so generous, kind, and friendly. Not to mention trustworthy. ^^ Mods are great, as well.

Already stated above, lol. They are friendly and approachable, indeed. Other sites, I feel their mods are a bit bossy and rude sometimes. The mods on here like to have fun and help everyone out any way they can. If they have a negative comment, they state it in a way that makes you learn from it, not intimidate you. While other sites tend to do so. ^^

Yes, I am looking forward to it! I believe I posted on that thread. :D I think it adds to the fun here on EX and gives everyone something to do. Plus, it is a neat and smart idea.

The vaccinations and food can get very costly, but that is mostly it. I can cope with this, no problem. ^^

Maybe to make the dinos more real, they could all be wild and you have to work hard at it to tame them, as they are dinos. This was mentioned on the boards, however.

I was also thinking that there could be a public auction system for dinos. Not the one we have now, but like a live auction where everyone could bid. There would be but 1 dino up in the sell ring at a time. It would show its stats, age, perfects, and genes under it. Then there could be private auctions reserved only for upgrades.

There really isn't any that I can think of at this given moment. ^^

Any other comments?

None other than EX is a really awesome game and is by far one of the most fun and addicting games I've ever played. :)

Thank you!

J'sG

Formally Joker's Girl.

Three. Utahraptor, Dimme, and Balaur.

It's a great deal of fun! Even though it takes time, A happy dinosaur is better than a dead one. I'd hate to see my babies die of starvation, it'd scar me for life :P

Overall no, everything seems to be just fine for me! What did peak my interest was having each dinosaur have a 'craving' like humans do. And it could be placed in the stats page of the dinosaur, if the craving is fulfilled then the dinosaur would reach a stat point or two. And the higher the level, the more un-common and rare the craving items get and the more stat points giving.

I'd say it's a bit low-toned without an upgrade, but when you buy the third-party, everything seems to pop out more at you. It's faster, easier and less time consuming. Personally, every other site I have played had flash player game like battles.

Definitely, I spend my game money on them! Their also fun and quick too!

I honestly don't use it. I'm sure if I did i'd stay satisfied. But I don't own any herbivores and don't imply to. They take up much time and money to care for, and i'd rather stick with my dinosaurs who don't soak as much money up.

Yes! And I absolutely adore it. Although the prices for clothing seem a bit high, it's well-worth it. I love the facial expressions too. Like a Boss <3

It's amazing! Full-blown amazing! I love spending some spare time meeting up with long-lost friends and people who admire me for who I am. I could never meet such nicer people in my whole entire life...(;

No, not really. I'm on and off lately because of softball season and horse back riding. I didn't get the time in the last 4 months or so to place myself in the forum and chats.

Oh yes, everyone is massively friendly to everyone and anyone. They don't judge or 'bully' and it's such a friendly community! God, If everyone here were my friends in real life. I would probably die of all the compliments and nice gestures and greetings they all give. -cuddles everyone- Love you guys! <3

Like I said, everyone is so nice, and the staff is very friendly and approachable!

WHAT? whoah whoah whoah. What has happened when I was gone. I have not heard about this and i'm nearly jumping out of my seat to find out!!!

Everything is in fact, perfect. Sure, people say nothing can be perfect. But on my perspective, perfect can be obtained when your an exhibitian!

No, not really. Like I said, everything is just so great and 'perfectly' implanted into the gaming system.

Like before, the 'craving' idea.

Any other comments?

You are so marvelously amazing and I wish you would make sims left and right, like you would have time :P, i can't express in words how great you are at your job!
4 that i am going to keep. 2 are for sale so i can use those as breeding overflow pens.

easy, and fast.

umm .. nope not really :3

a bit tiresome, but rewarding

Yes i use them. they are a good help to level up.

yes/yes. though it could tell you what size dino minimum is needed to hunt xxx herbivore?

not really

yes

not yet xD -newb-

yes. its full of nice people.

oh definitely!

yes and YES!

Fishing. i think there should be a better way to get fishing nets. like possibly a shop that has them.

not offhand, no.

more mini games?

Any other comments?
nope :3
> How many different species of dinosaur do you keep?
Just one at the moment (dimetrodons)

> How do you find caring for your dinosaurs daily?
Repetitive and tedious. Maybe I just should get rid of some...
I like some sort of "affection" system which have been suggested by others. This could utilize how dinos have personalities too.

> Can you suggest any ways to make daily care for dinosaurs easier or more fun?
Unfortunately not :/
Mass-buttons I guess... but theyre already available for scales.

> How do you find battling?
I dont battle

> What about trials? Do you use them?
I dont use trials either ^^;

> If you use herbivore hunting, do you feel satisfied with the feature? If not, why not?
I dont really use it.

> Do you use the human avatar feature?
Yes! I like it too :D

> Are you happy with the community features available? (Chat, forums, etc)
Looks good. Its cool that you provide a chat.

> Would you say you have a lot of friends on Exhibited?
No. Neither have I tried to make any approaches.

> Are you happy with the community itself on EX?
Those times Ive been around, I seem to have gotten a both helpful and friendly response.

> How do you feel about the Gurus and Moderators on EX? Do they feel friendly and approachable?
From my experience so far, defiantly!

> Are you looking forward to the explore feature planned? Have you heard about it?
Not heard of it... I need to do a research now, heh.

> Are there any features you really dislike, and if so, why?
No, just a lot that I dont use.

> Are there any features you feel are missing from Exhibited but if they were added, would really improve your experience here?
Allowing mixed species exhibits again! There could be a few barriers based on species size instead (say, you could keep a carno and tyranno together, but not a tyranno and eoraptor). This way one could use the wide range of species better!

> Do you have any general suggestions for Exhibited that you think would really help improve the game?
Maybe the ability to sell carnivores to the lab? XD
More species markings is fun...
Id enjoy more enclosure enrichment items too, making it possible to make enclosures to represent different biotopes a bit more (plants! Especially extinct ones. Maybe you could grow your own plants even, lol).

> Any other comments?
Love that youre going to add more extinct non-dinosaur carnivores :)
I keep three different species of dinosaur.

Its a chore. Gives me something to do, and most of the time its fun!

Nope I can't think of anything right now.

Battling by hand is fun, if you get the time to do it. For me its fun, I also don't have that many dinosaurs to battle.

Trials are useful and help Level up. I do use them.

I am satisfied with the herbivore hunting!

Yes, I do.

Yes I am very happy with the community features available!

Yes I would, and they are very good friends too!

Yes I am! This is one site on the internet that I trust and its not full of Drama! The people on here are all kind and friendly. Not to mention trustworthy!

The Gurus and Moderators are very friendly and easy to approach! I love to talk to them on chat!

Oh yes it sounds very fun! And yes!

Nope, I can't think of anything on here I dislike.

Nope, can't think of anything right now.

Nope... again... I can't think of anything offhand.

Any other comments?
This site was very well put together. I think I will be on this site for a very very long time. =3
Topic locked!