Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Species Suggestions

Is Exhibited missing one of your favourite raptor species? Post them here!

Herbivores & Others - Accepted
The following is my gigantic list of herbivores and other species that I will add as time goes on:

HERBIVORES
- Alamosaurus
- Ammosaurus
- Anchisaurus
- Ankylosaurus
- Apatosaurus
- Bactrosaurus
- Bagaceratops
- Barosaurus
- Bellusaurus
- Bonitasaurus
- Brachiosaurus
- Brachyceratops
- Brachylophosaurus
- Callovosaurus
- Camarasaurus
- Camptosaurus
- Centrosaurus
- Diplodocus
- Dravidosaurus
- Dryosaurus
- Echinodon
- Edmontosaurus
- Enigmosaurus
- Euoplocephalus
- Fabrosaurus
- Gallimimus
- Geranosaurus
- Gravitholus

- Gryposaurus
- Hadrosaurus
- Homalocephale
- Huayangosaurus
- Hylaeosaurus
- Hypacrosaurus
- Hypsilophodon
- Iguanadon
- Jaxartosaurus
- Kentrosaurus
- Kritosaurus
- Lambeosaurus
- Leaellynasaura
- Leptoceratops
- Lesothosaurus
- Lexovisaurus
- Lycorhinus
- Maiasaura
- Majungatholus
- Massospondylus
- Melanorosaurus
- Microceratops
- Minmi
- Mussaurus
- Muttaburrasaurus
- Nanosaurus
- Nipponosaurus
- Orodromeus
- Othnielia
- Ouranosaurus
- Pachycephalosaurus
- Pachyrhinosaurus
- Parasaurolophus
- Parkosaurus
- Pawpawsaurus
- Pentaceratops
- Pinacosaurus
- Pisanosaurus
- Plateosaurus
- Probactrosaurus
- Protoceratops
- Psittacosaurus
- Sarcolestes
- Saurolophus
- Scelidosaurus
- Stegosaurus
- Suuwassea
- Telmatosaurus
- Torosaurus
- Triceratops
- Valdosaurus
- Vectisaurus
- Vulcanodon
- Zephyrosaurus

MARINE REPTILES
- Bernissartia
- Cryptoclidus
- Cymbospondylus
- Dolichorhynchops
- Eonatator
- Eurhinosaurus
- Excalibosaurus
- Geosaurus
- Grippia
- Hydrotherosaurus
- Ichthyosaurus
- Keichousaurus
- Kronosaurus
- Ophthalmosaurus
- Plesiosaurus
- Rhomaleosaurus
- Shonisaurus
- Stenopterygius
- Styxosaurus
- Temnodontosaurus
- Utatsusaurus

FLYING REPTILES
- Darwinopterus
- Dorygnathus
- Germanodactylus
- Istiodactylus
- Jeholopterus
- Pteranodon
- Pterodactylus
- Pterodaustro
- Quetzalcoatlus
- Rhamphorhynchus
- Tapejara
- Thalassodromeus

OTHER - PREHISTORIC MAMMALS
I don't want *too* much focus on these, but..:
- Hyracotherium (Prehistoric Horse)
- Smilodon (Sabre Toothed Cat/Tiger)
- Woolly Mammoth

:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/BobTheDragon/pets/seal_kitty01.png
Oops sorry you do have one I missed ; Bernissartia. That is an alligator type. I should read more carefully. sorry. Maybe the flying types could be used for primitive falconry to stuff from the air. Although they would not fit on a wrist
Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the planet, but they are alive and well in our imaginations. STEVE MILLER
ithink kitty had a eurika moment [i did to no mtter what t-rex rule]

why is it every time i go back in time a pterodactyl poops on me?
Nice allways wanted a herbivor! 11.gif
"The forth thing he did was to laugh Once, Twice, Thrice and Forth" -Current 93, The Seahorse Rears To Oblivion
Cant wait
exhibited rules Red Mist is awesome dont mess with her or else also click this guy please.Need potions or scales like NOW! I am starting up a t rex breeding program,so if you want a Baby t rex e mail me and we will work out a cost!http://oi51.tinypic.com/f355d5.jpg
dino-nuggete lol
You are awesome Kitty

((i am an 29.gif ))
I am stoked on the plesiosaur. any word on when i can expect to become the main breeder of plesios? 2.gif
"dont talk to strangers, unless you want to meet anyone. EVER!"- demetri martin
Ooh, I'd love a Parasaurolophus! *Nearly faints with delight at the idea*
Why no spino Kitty?

/ No reasons to break the boards by spamming questionmarks.
Kitty can you please please make Elasmosaurus on the list!!!!!!!
hey what about my Favorite Megalodon (jews is real) no rilly i he is his name mines big tooth if any don't now how he is tow of his picter
http://www.fossilgrove.net/tucson/index.html
http://blog.webosaurs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/megalodon_and_fossil_great_white_shark_teeth1.jpg

how about Pterosaurs here some thing about tham Pterosaurs had large brains and fur-covered bodies. Some were the size of today's sparrows, while others were far larger. They had light, hollow bones, like those of birds. Although they had similarities to today's birds and bats, scientists do not believe that pterosaurs are the ancestors of either.Pterosaurs had hands. Three fingers were claws, but the long fourth finger was part of the wing. The wings had stiff fibres that were like the ribs of an umbrella, with thin leathery skin stretched over them. Scientists thought that pterosaurs were all gliders and did not flap their wings, but skeletons have been discovered with crests on the bones to which wing muscles would have been attached, which indicates they flew.

On land, pterosaurs probably crawled on all fours, like modern bats. They probably folded their wings back so that their fingers could grip the ground. Scientists are not sure how pterosaurs launched into flight. Some think they were so clumsy on land that they possibly jumped off cliffs or trees to get airborne. Others believe that they were able to land and take off in similar fashion to the birds of today.

Many pterosaur fossils and footprints have been found in areas next to seas or lakes, so they may have fed in a manner similar to today's water birds. Some had beaks similar to those of modern spoonbills or pelicans, or had strainer-like teeth to filter minute creatures from water. Some had long beaks which may have been used to plunge down into mud holes made by crustaceans.

Triassic Period
The earliest pterosaurs appeared during the Triassic period and were extinct by the end of the Jurassic period.They had long tails, short necks, and long, narrow wings. They were the first flying vertebrates (animals with spines).
They include:
Eudimorphodon:It had a wingspan of about 75 cm. It had large eyes, a short neck, many sharp teeth in pointed jaws. There was a diamond-shaped flap of skin at the end of a long, pointed tail. It lived in the Triassic.
Dimorphodon: It had a wingspan of just over 1 metre. It had deep, wide jaws rather like the beak of today's puffin. It lived in the early Jurassic period.
RhamphorhynchusIt had a wingspan about 1 m, and long, narrow jaws with sharp teeth pointing outwards. Its very long tail ended in a diamond-shaped flap. It lived in the late Jurassic.

Late in the Jurassic there appeared other pterosaurs with shorter tails. Most of them probably flapped their wings to fly. The larger ones, such as Pteranodon and Quetzalcoatlus, had wing spans so big that they probably glided on the air currents most of the time.
They include:
Pterodactylus: With a wingspan of 75 cm, it had long, narrow jaws with sharp teeth. It lived in the late Jurassic.
Pterodaustro: Its wingspan was just over 1 m. Its long, blunt jaws had long teeth in the lower jaw and tiny teeth in the upper jaw. It may have fed by skimming fish from the sea surface.
Pteranodon: It had a 7 m wingspan. It had a very long, bony head crest and a long beak with no teeth. It had no tail. It lived in the late Cretaceous period.
Quetzalcoatlus (kwet-zal-koh-at-lus)Named after the Aztec god Quezalcoatl, it lived in the Late Cretaceous. It was a huge pterosaur with a wingspan of up to 13 metres. It was the largest flying creature ever, and the last of the pterosaurs.
Even though it was huge, Quetzalcoatlus weighed only about 100 kg because its bones were light. It had a long neck and long toothless jaws. On top of its head there was a long bony crest. Paleontologists are unsure about how it lived. They know it was a carnivore, but some say it lived like a vulture does today, scavenging on the bodies of dead dinosaurs it found. Others believe that it used its long slender jaws to explore soft ground and shallow pools for crustaceans. Still others think it may have coasted slowly over the warm seas, scooping up surface fish.

for a while i did some dinos then i saw the list WOW!!!! so i'm just saving now i just can't wait!!
cool idea!

~Ex Nihilo
~Ex Nihilo
I cant wait to see some new dino's!