Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Guides

A list of helpful guides can be viewed here!

Exhibited Carnivore Size Charts
Here's something I started a long while ago, abandoned, and resumed after someone requested it.

Size charts, divided into categories, with the exhibited carnivores in scale to the best of my abilities. Dinosaurs are categorized based on their length from nose to tail. The sizes are referenced from the museum, wikipedia, and about.com.
Also, I've probably messed this up. Oh well.
When I have time, I might edit these and straighten out the curled tails so I can get more accurate than just eying them.

I will try to keep this updated for new species, and scientifically accepted re-evaluations of previous data... but I make no promises.

1. Small: less than 3ft
2. Medium: 4ft-9ft
3. Large: 10ft-25ft
4. Huge: 25 and greater
Keep in mind, small, medium, and large are in the sense of dinosaurs. A 9ft long carnivore is still plenty large in human standards, but little stuff compared to it's larger cousins.

Small
SizeChartSmall2.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medium
Small-1.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large
SizeChartMedium2.png

Huge
huge.png

Oh no! The images aren't there anymore (sad face)

“The tongue like a sharp knife … Kills without drawing blood.” Want terror birds. Trading 2 - 3 acro. Any pairing I have bred just for you.
Poo. i wanted to see how big baryonyx, deinonychus, and buitreraptors were D:
choose the destination, but that bridge must be crossed
Aww I liked the charts. I would love to see them again.

Awww, I remember when these were up :(