Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

The active users compendium
This old island, so far out to sea. A haven for creatures time left behind, brought back by the most brilliant minds in the field. The buildings here have aged, and most of the people and staff who once lived and worked here have moved on to other ventures... but some farms are still active. Electricity remains on, and the thundering footfalls of dinosaurs still shake this isolated place on Earth.

the-old-island2

Greetings all Exhibited Inhabitants! As we all know, Exhibited has become a very quiet place over the last few years. Many of us just grew out of the game, some moved on to different sites, yet others are waiting for Evosaur...

But we are still here! With registration closed and many people gone probably never to return, Exhibited still exists in a playable, enjoyable state. Let's make the best of it while we can, huh?

This thread is meant to be a place where active players can connect. Share your goals, your favourite dinosaurs, and find other end-game stickarounds to work together with!

With a more limited supply of active dinosaurs to breed, and with public studding via inactive accounts offering only a little more wiggle room depending on the parameters you search for, those of us with long dino lineages will have to be on guard for inbreeding. Give us an idea of what your plans are, and maybe another player has the perfect partner for one of your star dinos!

Should there come a critical moment where the bloodlines of premium dinos start getting cramped, there might be a pressure to introduce fresh Lab blood. This idea I had is nothing more than that as of yet, but perhaps those of us with scales to our names could (on a fully voluntary basis) pool them together to see if we could in essence 'crowd-fund' a new first-generation premium lab dino!

(Or we could try giving an admin our best puppy eyes. Take pity please for we cannot haz scales)

I know I'm talking a lot about those premium dinos, but regular dinos are of course also more than welcome! If it's a dino you love, then it's one you should treasure <3

footprint.giffootprint.giffootprint.gif
Anyway- Hi, I'm Tessa/Tex! I joined way back in 2013 (it feels like it's been almost a decade! wait-) and I decided to take a dip into nostalgia a few days ago, finding the site as deserted as it had been the last time I had logged on sometime in... I want to say 2019? maybe 2020? But away with such sullen thoughts! Exhibited is still here, and I've taken the dive back in!

During the time where I was previously last logged in, I acquired a female allosaurus, and from her I bred almost a dozen more without ever talking to any of the few other people I saw online. I didn't play EX much in it's heyday, and I was always a bit anxious when it came to spontaneously engaging an internet stranger in conversation.

I used my handful of free scales issued after the EXII announcement to buy myself an overlay liscence, and now that I'm back I intend to continue breeding Allos, and to start collecting the other premium species too! I've even managed to shake a stick at my anxiety and messaged a few of the other remaining actives to see if I could buy dinos through them! Yay for character growth!

I enjoy working out the kinks with little passion projects, so breeding 6/6s and getting those perfect genomes is a big source of personal pride to me. I also greatly enjoy battling my dinos for fun and profit, and am trying to wrap my head 'round the ways of herbie keeping!

I'm so happy to be back here, let's have some fun! Please introduce yourself below if you wish. :)

Active users:
Tessa/Tex
Specialty: 6/6 Allos, battling
Goals: Premium 6/6 dinos with good genetics with a nice variety of the different eye colours.
Offering help with: Allo breeding/studding, future premium species if/when I acquire stock

Wulfraptor
Specialty: not indicated
Goals: not indicated
Offering help with: Helping to get Kitty's attention if/when EX encounters critical errors such as wipes/lockouts.

Kat
Specialty: hangin' out and chatting!
Goals: working towards a 6/6 dino
Offering help with: Just having fun! :)

Adflicta
Specialty: High-stat Carnos
Goals: Continuing current favourite Carno lines
Offering help with: Carno progenitor acquisition for interested parties
Note: not online very often, easier to contact through telegram or discord

Adnave
Specialty: Roleplay!
Goals: None indicated
Offering help with: Not indicated
Note: not online very often

Terra Greymane
Specialty: 6/6 premium and non-premium dinos, T-rex in particular!
Goals: Various unspecified projects
Offering help with: studding any of the species they own to help freshen up bloodlines

LunaOfMidnight
Specialty: high-perfect, colourful premium dinos (and Bambiraptors!)
Goals: Currently working on increasing Terror bird & Allo stock, as well as perfecting the quality of held stock in general
Offering help with: starting up new bloodlines through selling/trading/ocassional private studding.

Native
Specialty: 6/6 Acros and Spinos, other premiums
Goals: Reviving the EX economy through various methods
Offering help with: studding to improve/freshen up lineages, providing breeding stock through sale, general game advice (Tessa: thank you for all your aid Native <3)

Bob the Dragon (MOD)
Specialty: Using awesome mod powers to provide Zani with the means to supply the community with important items.
Goals: Getting active enough to look after own plant lineage again
Offering help with: saving us from bloodline bottlenecking through aforementioned teamwork with Zani <3

Zani (MOD)
Specialty: Using awesome mod powers to help the community bring in some fresh dino blood!
Goals: none stated
Offering help with: saving us from bloodline bottlenecking through aforementioned teamwork with Bob <3

Echo
Specialty: Most of the premium dinos, high perfects, GP and NGP.
Goals: keeping own lab-grown bloodlines neat and seperated
Offering help with: providing male studs of various species, possibly sales in future

TrippyDingo
Specialty: High-quality Rexes
Goals: Providing quality Rex blood and joining the flurry of activity we're building back up!
Offering help with: studding and selling Rexes

Lux
Specialty: Sinornithosaurus, Allosaurus, Graciliraptors, and Pyroraptor
Goals: Breeding Sinornithosaurus, Allosaurus, Graciliraptors, and Pyroraptors with eye colours that are underrepresented in their active populations.
Offering help with: providing studding services through rare eye colour studs for the above species.

Actively breeding: Allosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Albertosaurus, Dimetrodon, Spinosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, all of GP/NGP quality. Getting started on breeding: Canotaurus, Baryonyx, Terror Bird Not started: Dimetrodon, Terrors.
Hello! I have been playing EX since late 2011, and I was then known as Viva. I am fairly active now. I log in at least twice daily.
My focus is on breeding short-pedigree, genetically perfect dinosaurs. Currently I have many large species such as Acros, Allos, Terror Birds, Dimes, Barys, and Rexes. I am always up to help anyone by putting some of my dinos up for stud, if asked!
I also have many large grade A herbivores I am willing to cull / part with if anyone needs a herd or good meat. I'm just a message away, and the discord is always open if you need to send a PM quickly!
something cats here

I specialize in herbivores, just look at my farm... So many herbs.... Because of that I literally have thousands of different kinds of meat. I can feed armys. Come to me for meat I'm serious you'll have a great deal.

As for other dinos, I have Rexes, Spinos, Lolos, Terror Birds, Allos, Acros, a couple others as well.

I'm mostly trying to get 0% inbred 6/6 perfects. That I can then stud out at very cheap prices. Lolos are my main project as I don't see many other active players with them.

I'm willing to stud any of my dinos at cheap prices to help widen bloodlines.

And I do still have scales to maybe be able to make a new genetic premium dino!
I'm super friendly so if you ever want to chat message me!
*Waves*
Hello. Glad there are still peeps on this site. I mostly just log in every now and then across months (sometimes a year or two) when I have the time to (or feel like it - since don't wanna starve my dinos with one minute logins).
I'm more of a dino hoarder, tryna keep as many species as I can and making sure there's always at least one young female at under around 50, though I prefer to concentrate on my bloodlines my deinonychus and balaurs. But I guess I could also help provide studs if asked ^^;

Yo, I think most of my time on the site when it was active was Riptide? But I keep checking in on my dinos... I'm very broke tho, and all my species except my terror birds, acros and albertos are dead lol which sucks because I actually had some fantastic Carnos and some pretty good rexes and spinos. But c'est la vie.
Hey, just popping on for the first time in like years. Glad to see this place is still here. I'm sorting out where I'm at with everything but wanted to say hi. Kind of on a Dino kick again after Dominion. I'll be off an on but if you see me or have any advice or questions let me know!
Hello! I managed to get back on via my allowable side account and currently struggling with spacing as well as regaining my main.

I restarted all my dinosaurs and picked up the Jurassic Park/World "Raptors" a.k.a Deinonychus. Also trying to get better herbs for food to them.
Breeze here. Joined shortly before I graduated grad school apparently, here I am ten years later getting back into the game.

I love Archaeopteryx so naturally I have those, along with Utahraptors, Graciliraptors, and Lihnraptors. Also have two herbivore paddocks with Gallimimus and two Trike species whose names I can't recall.

I try to breed for pretty, unique colours and markings with top-notch genetics. SO, everything, LOL.
Il be here forever... xD since i joined this when i was 11 its So Unique ive not found anything like it and other games similar dont capture my heart the way Exhibited Did I experienced My years in the under 13s board and when id finally turned 13 i remember joining the adult boards and i never once had to report someone or anyone being weird was people were the nicest and would answer any questions no community like the exhibited one back in the day.
Hey Im brandon im active around herbivore breeding season mostly...

I think i have the Biggest Semi Mostly Active Farm left and its only getting bigger. Breeding For High Stats Eye Rarity Studs Available Female Age Range (10-45) Need A little Something to keep your linage from inbreeding? Send me a Message or shout out on my profile if you find one you like and il put it up for stud

Acrocanthosaurus
Allosaurus
Carnotaurus
Dimetrodon
Spinosaurus
And My Terror Birds Bloodlines Go Back to the Start And Their release For the Acro and T-birds (When i finally could keep them alive by feeding them and not battling them to death oops RIP My Graveyard has some mistakes in deaths)

To Preserve and Prosper... Home of The Biggest Farm Around. Will be more active around 20th to 25th During Herbivore breeding season
Heyo everyone. I came back after being inactive for several years. I was going to make a new account but we all know that is no longer doable. I did manage to get ahold of this one and will be playing once again and waiting for Evosaur. Currently I only have Rexes and a few herbs that I breed. I want to get back into breeding and training and everything. I will stick with rexes for now but Dilos used to be my favorite. I would like to get ahold of each herbivore available and get them to A+ once again.
<< I haven't logged in for a long time, but I'm sad to see it so quiet. If I can help with studs let me know!
O.o I can't believe that Exhibited has turned into a relative ghost town... but, I am excited to see there are others still around here!

Hey! I'm Caynine, or k9. I registered almost 13 years ago today, way back in 2010. Currently, on my farm, I have a slew of species on my farm, both carnivores and herbivores alike, and I would like to continue to improve their qualities. There are a few that I will be looking to cut out more than likely-- Linheraptors, Eoraptors, and Archaeopteryx all spring to mind as those I will not likely continue to breed much more. I am sad about the Archaeopteryx, but I have no males and 2 of my 3 females are days away from not breeding anymore.

Anyways, hit me up via message if you're looking for anything that I may be able to help you with.

BTW-- I cannot remember some of the special items and what they were used for... I haven't had a chance to wander around the message boards to find this out yet, but if anyone could point me that way I would be ever grateful.

You should say 'Like a flea,' when referring to lightening fast reflexes. *nodnod.
Hey ya'll. I haven't been on here in years. I had a pop of nostalgia and decided to see if i could still log in. It's turned into quite the ghost town. I made an account way back in 2012 and pretty much lived and breathed this game during that time. I apparently still have the genetics calculator in my bookmarks bar lol.

While I don't remember much about the skills or breeding in the game, I'm happy to share my dinos for breeding if anyone likes them. I seem to have Barys, Linhes, and T-rexes. None of them seem to be inbred and it looks like I was breeding for cool colors and markings more than anything.

I also have a lot of old items and clip ons if anyone is looking to get something. For my herbivores, I have grade A dodos, Grade A Toros, A+ Baros, and A+ Leahs.

I also have 6 scales if ya'll are still trying to raise them for a lab dino.

Ill keep logging in for a while now that i see people are still here. I'm out of work due to an injury right now so I have free time.
Had an account since 2012. Attempting to jump back in. I Have Bary, Linhe, and T-rex
Hello, I have been popping in about once a year to see what's up on Exhibited. I made my account back in 2011 and I have always loved this game and the way it deals with genetics. I never really got to far into it and my farm is still smallish to this day but this game means a lot to me regardless. I want to do my part for whatever community is still left here, so I put every dino I own up for public stud for free, as even though they aren't the best quality, I think it could still help our small gene pool.

I mostly focused on unique eyecolors for sinornithosaurus, reds, blues and greens. I have a few rexes as well.

I'm feeling pretty hyperfixated on this game for the past few days so I'll be active for a bit here. I am 23 now though, and incredibly busy with college, I'm sure many of ya'll can relate lol.

I'm hoping it's possible to still buy scales on here, I want to be able to upgrade my account if I have the chance.
A decade later and I'm still a noob
Oo hi, I'm Proxi and I'm semi-active on this site, only logging on when I feel I have enough time and motivation to provide care to my dinosaurs - I tend to be to shy to approach people though.

My goal...? Well, I'm trying to stop my dinosaurs from dying out and make sure there's always a new generation for each species I own before they all become seniors (while also preserving some bloodlines of a few beloved dinos ^^)
(Edit: I didn't realize there was a second page and that I had posted before XD, so excuse me for that... and edit again: I just realised there was an edit button )