Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Dinosaur Breeding

Looking for a stud or you recently put your dinosaur up for stud? Find and advertise here!

Gene Calculator
UPDATED November 4th, 2014

The calculator has been redone and should now be up to date with Ex's current system. It's also a lot easier to use -- all you have to do is put in the ID numbers of the dinos instead of copying their genotypes!

It's also easy to use on mobile devices/tablets. c;

Genetic Calculator

It's pretty self-explanatory, but you can use the Breeding Analysis to find out the chance of getting certain conditions, markings, or eye colours when breeding two dinos. Genetics Analysis will show you what conditions your dino displays or carries.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if you breed two dinos and don't get results you want/that were predicted as possible. Always double check your dino genes before breeding.
:O
This doesn't seem to exist anymore. When I click on the link it sends me to a site which says domain for sale...
the link didn't work for me..
This Genetic Calculator still works