Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Exhibited

For all general things in Exhibited that don't fall under any other categories.

EX II Info
I'll be compiling the new info / images on EX II that I discover here. I invite you to do the same! Also, this is an area for you to squeal over the new info if you want to ;)

Xylax on Tumblr | Xylax on Twitch | Xylax on Deviantart

Evosaur !
Dino Customizer

Misc Updates:
10/13/17: It's currently projected Evosaur will open for alpha in early 2018 [link] [pic]
12/4/16: Commentary on realistic-ness of dinos
11/2/13: First Evosaur announcement here!

---

From Xylax's Tumblr:
11/23/15: Hyracotheriums | | Neovenator

12/2/15: T-Rex and Stegosaurus || Various dino Sketches (unknown if for EX II) || Dino Sketch (NOT for EX II but really cool, still) || Dromaeosaurus || Wolf! || Linheraptor

1/4/16: Smilodon Mockup | | Allosaurus Mockup | | Troodon

3/15/16: Phorusrhacos Complete. | | Bambiraptor Complete. | | Parasaurolophus Complete. | | Neovenator Complete.

3/24/16: Phorusrhacos Markings - Apparently Xylax has 140 markings done for them
Neovenator markings - His tumblr also says there are 140 markings done for them, too!

4/28/16: An Avatar for EXII - Looks cool!

5/6/16: Gallimimus | | Parasaurolophus One, Two

6/7/16: EXII Sketches One, Two (Rubeosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Othnielia) | | "Tropical Cliffs - aerial background"

6/17/16: Utahraptor Sketch

7/2/16: Male Pteranodon / Pterodactyl

7/6/16: Male Oviraptor

8/4/16: NPC Concept art

9/28/16: Gallimimus Customizations

10/19/16: Mammoths (there are tusk variations)

11/2/16: Albertosaurus, Adult, Young

2/25/17: Velociraptor Sketches, Plesiosaur

9/9/17: Cronopio Sketch, Ichthyosaurus Sketch, Troodon Sketch, Diplodocus, Dromaeosaurus lineart, Gorgonop Stages

---

Art from the Livestreams:
1/14/16: Fossils? #1 | | Fossils? #2 | | Dino screaming face!
Full Dino! | | Another dino face | | Dem legs tho

1/17/16: T-rex Markings: One, Two, Three | | Phorusrhacos Chick One, Two, Three. Male, Female | | Parasaurolophus Male, Female, Chick | | Iguanodon | | Stegosaurus | | Hyracotherium | | Dire Wolf Stages | | Allosaurus | | Sinornithosaurus | | Dilophosaurus | | Pachycephalosaurus | | Echinodon | | Triceratops | | Velociraptor

3/6/16: Neovenator Baby, Adult, Together | | Stegosaurus | | Iguanodon

3/25/16: *this isn't guaranteed to be in game, but they might*
Estemmenosuchus Lines w/ Drool | | Estemmenosuchus

Facts / Notes About EX II that have been mentioned:
* Like on Lioden, we will be able to play around with markings (more than one per dino)
* Click! Three different versions of the Dimetrodon that might be polled on Evosaur in the future
OMG, these are great. <3 Thank you for sharing!

Formally Joker's Girl.
WOW! The t-rex looks amazing! EEEEK I can't wait! @_@

Me gusta~
"Life is too short to eat bland food, drive boring cars, and worry about regrets." -Me
Oh gosh I want some cute lil hyracotheriums! I love their markings.
Sunita, the links to the T-rex and wolf aren't working for me.
Yup, it appears those were removed are expired. I posted the direct links from the chat that time. Next time I'll save them to photobucket so they don't disappear. Just did that with the other two.
I found new ones :D
Hello! I believe the "Dino Sketch (unknown if for EX II)" is actually a decor on Lioden, as there were recently 4 releases of dino decors there! I'll check if it's true in a bit. :o

EDIT:
Here it is! It's a Afrovenator. :o
Clicky
Yeah, I have three of those four decors on Lioden and I don't believe any of them were feathered like that. So, I assumed they might be for EX II.

** I checked, none of the 4 decors there appear to be feathered.
Oh, there were 5 decors. 4 were from the Ancient Fossil, and the other one was an extra you could get with other types of fossils.
Oh, what was the fifth one then? In the shop?
Sorry for late! Had to leave for a bit.

The Afrovenator (corrected it, I somehow mistook it for Dimetrodon) was a fossil you could find all through the year in an explore area, and it was able to be crafted once the event began into the decor!
Updated with some new pics from the livestream (and I'll keep updating). Sorry they're a bit large.
Interesting! I wonder if herbivores will be treated like carnivores.
I'm Dirty Dan!
Oh, by the way. The dino sketch that isn't for EX 2 is for a decor on Lioden.
I'm Dirty Dan!