Note: List isn't finished.
Note 2: Let me know if the list/site breaks.
My previous hunting topic got deleted, so here's topic version 2. xD I've been dusting this project for a while now (after having buried this for 5+ months), and it seems I'm still far from completing the list.
A recap of what this project is about:
A lot of people don't like to hunt with their carnivores because they often don't know what kinds of herbivores their packs can take down. By making a list, I hope to solve this confusion so that more players are inclined to try out and use the hunting aspect of EX.
See, for a pack to show up in the dropdown, you need a certain amount of members in that pack. My intention is to find out how many individuals you need when all dinos have 0 skill points in Hunting Prowess.
Advantages to hunting:
- Meat: When a pack has been successful in its hunt, meat of the hunted herbivore individual will show up in the player's inventory.
- Exp gain: In a successful hunt, each adult in the pack gains a certain amount of experience (which is the same for every member).
Tips for successful hunts:
- Best choice of Alpha personality: Spiteful, Loud, Bold, Aggressive, Assertive.
- Worst choice of Alpha personality: Submissive, Tense, Timid, Insecure, Hesitant.
- The more skill points assigned to Hunting Prowess, the better. Not only will hunting success increase, but your pack will be able to hunt bigger prey.
- The pack members' genders don't matter in a hunt. An all-female pack is the same as a mixed-gendered pack.
- It doesn't matter how big a herd is, nor how many bulls, calves or cows are in it. A herd of 20 Baro bulls is the same as a herd of 1 Baro calf.
Thanks in advance! ^^
Posted: 21/05/2013 @ 08:33 am Edited on 28th Jun 13 @ 5:26pm by Eltafez
My time: UTC+1 (EX time + 9 hours). | Avatar art by me for my use only.