Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

~~ Wishing Well ~~~
Since the original post was closed (and I totally didn't copy from it ;D), and several others have popped up now and then, we decided it was time to start a new, fresh one that is official, so that people won't be confused!

Make a wish, grant a wish
The wishing well is a simple thing, you make a small list over items/things (3-6 max!) you wish for, things which others may be able to give to you!

Then, you look at the post above yours, pick one of the things they wish for and give them that! (Make sure to edit your post to say you gave them something!)

Can I post again?
Yes, of course! But please wait for atleast five other people to post and get a wish granted before you do another.

But I didn't get what I REALLY wanted!! :(
Well the player chose one or more of the things to grant. Maybe they didn't have or couldn't get what you really wanted. Be happy and grateful that you got something you wanted. ;D

Also!! Please put your name and ID in your post, so it's easier to send you your stuff! :D

Please keep things only on track with posting your wishes, and when granting wishes. <3 Have fun, good luck, and give a smile, get a smile!

Sent you an enrichment item RustHeart:3

1- an upgrade (really could use this one and Id be forever in your debt lol)
2- a rainbow colorant
3- some scales (maybe 3-4 for a custom dino of my own someday?!?)
4- a high stat Linheraptor (preferably female)

Well thank you all :3 like I said, I shall be forever in your gratitude :)

Name: NewWorld
ID#: 31648
"Life is too short to eat bland food, drive boring cars, and worry about regrets." -Me