Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

~~ Wishing Well ~~~
Since the original post was closed (and I totally didn't copy from it ;D), and several others have popped up now and then, we decided it was time to start a new, fresh one that is official, so that people won't be confused!

Make a wish, grant a wish
The wishing well is a simple thing, you make a small list over items/things (3-6 max!) you wish for, things which others may be able to give to you!

Then, you look at the post above yours, pick one of the things they wish for and give them that! (Make sure to edit your post to say you gave them something!)

Can I post again?
Yes, of course! But please wait for atleast five other people to post and get a wish granted before you do another.

But I didn't get what I REALLY wanted!! :(
Well the player chose one or more of the things to grant. Maybe they didn't have or couldn't get what you really wanted. Be happy and grateful that you got something you wanted. ;D

Also!! Please put your name and ID in your post, so it's easier to send you your stuff! :D

Please keep things only on track with posting your wishes, and when granting wishes. <3 Have fun, good luck, and give a smile, get a smile!

Sent you a male T-Rex c:

Roy (12705)

1. Scales
2. Deer art C:
3. Anything missing from my shelf!
4. Dyes Dyes Dyes

Oh look! Somebody dropped a wallet full of trading cards! But they're all worthless... You got 21 EXD at the pawn shop.
Sent you a couple plushies, Roy^^

1) Anything missing from my shelf
2) Scales
3) Allos^^
All of my dinos are unofficially available for stud; so if one catches your eye and isn't up for private/public stud just shoot me a PM and I'll give you a price^^ Also Red/Green/Blue (lots of these) Water Balloons for sale in my shop
Miss A , sent you a scale (can send more when I get more)

I want

large compressed low grade meat
or
any unwanted fossils

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way
hmm.. i sent a fossil.

i'd like..

1. 5 more scales to clone a dino
2. purple marshmallow bunnies
3. tons of food.

thank you. <3
MAKER'S BALLS, THE WARDENS *AND* THE DIVINE??
1) basic chum and drumsticks. Gotta feed meh danasaurz!
2) enrichment items.
3) scales for clonin!
4) MONEYS!!!
5) make splash live forever, or add potion of awakening, see my suggestion post.
sometimes I have a great idea, but then I realize it won't work. Then I #BARYONYXFACEPALM!
Guess it couldn't hurt to try...

Kompy (#34778)

1) Scales to make a custom Compsognathus (hint, it's based off my namesake, a mascot of mine)
2) Money for enclosures
3) Box o' Bandaids (stupid errand!)
4) A Spino or Carno
5) Food and or enrichment items for my dino kids
Messaged you about a Spino...or 3 XD

~~
Cystaline (#34220)

1. Terror Birds!
2. Scales so I can clone one of my most precious dinos.
3. Tons of food for my babies

~~
4. If nothing above suits you....surprise me with something!!

RIP Mickey. My 3 year old Male Chinese dwarf hamster. 1/1/16
Crystaline, I wasn't sure what type of food you preferred so I decided to surprise you^^
PS - not really sure what purple meechie-moes do, but here's a 4 use one^^

~~
Miss Anarchist (#12849)
Surprise me^^
All of my dinos are unofficially available for stud; so if one catches your eye and isn't up for private/public stud just shoot me a PM and I'll give you a price^^ Also Red/Green/Blue (lots of these) Water Balloons for sale in my shop
Will send you something Miss Anarchist :)

I don't really want anything just like to help you

just a bag of basic chum
I'm not sure what to give since you don't want anything, but I'll send over some item anyways ;)

1. money!
2. scales (saving up to someday make a custom dino?)
3. good genes female trex? (gahh its a lot to ask for I know sorry)
4. good genes atrociraptors (male or fem)
5. good genes male megaraptor (or male megaraptor breeding)
6. any food or medicine!

thank you!
yo, I'm new here! Very nice to meet you.
clumsy! in 13 days i'll have a 900 stat male mega adult, i can offer a studding for you! or you can choose any male you want to breed with. i'll be sending over a male now.

sent
MAKER'S BALLS, THE WARDENS *AND* THE DIVINE??
wow thanks!! I'd love to breed with that male when you get him, just message me when he's available!
yo, I'm new here! Very nice to meet you.
1. I really want a Spino because I played a game called Fossil Fighters and my main guy was called Spinax. Well Spinax was based off of a Spino so I really want one!
2. Anything Enrichment. I always seem to need more of them.

I WANT A T.REX