Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

General

Talk about anything and EVERYTHING here, but keep it friendly.

~~ Wishing Well ~~~
Since the original post was closed (and I totally didn't copy from it ;D), and several others have popped up now and then, we decided it was time to start a new, fresh one that is official, so that people won't be confused!

Make a wish, grant a wish
The wishing well is a simple thing, you make a small list over items/things (3-6 max!) you wish for, things which others may be able to give to you!

Then, you look at the post above yours, pick one of the things they wish for and give them that! (Make sure to edit your post to say you gave them something!)

Can I post again?
Yes, of course! But please wait for atleast five other people to post and get a wish granted before you do another.

But I didn't get what I REALLY wanted!! :(
Well the player chose one or more of the things to grant. Maybe they didn't have or couldn't get what you really wanted. Be happy and grateful that you got something you wanted. ;D

Also!! Please put your name and ID in your post, so it's easier to send you your stuff! :D

Please keep things only on track with posting your wishes, and when granting wishes. <3 Have fun, good luck, and give a smile, get a smile!

Can I post if I don't send them something? I don't have anything that you mentioned above :(
I'd like
1)2 Spinos (Different Parents)
2)2 Acros (Different Parents)
3) Scales
4) 2 Phorusracos Breedings
When life gives you lemons, call em' yellow oranges and sell them for double the price. Awesome stuff in my shop!
It kind of defeats the purpose if you wish something, but you don't grant someone else's wishes... But fine, I gave you both one Scale each for the Holiday season.

For me, really anything will do-- except EXD 'cause I'm drowning in it and dinos (inactive to care for them). c:

My time: UTC+1 (EX time + 9 hours). | Avatar art by me for my use only.
Thanks! I was thinking of giving him a Spino after I breed 'em.
When life gives you lemons, call em' yellow oranges and sell them for double the price. Awesome stuff in my shop!
This post can be deleted or ignored. I got mostly what I needed from a few nice people and buying my own.
1-Some EXD
2-Good Fishing nets
3-Scales
4-Woolly Mammoth Herd
5-Golden Stork

Thanks to the people who help me ^^
i sent you some EXD
i want
a male alberto
scales
a golden stork to breed my best allo :)
t-rex markings goal backstrips[] blanket[X] giraffe[] leopard[] panda[] siamese[]
i want
a female velociraptor below age 50
7000$
thats it
I....I dont have that much.... I shall send you a little(A LOT) under your wishes T.T

I would like:
1. EXD
2. Free breeding!
3. Free.. Allo, Alberto or Carno
4. Scales perhaps?
5. Very large compressed quantities of T-bone steaks

My ID is next to my username in... whatever you call this ().
There is always something hiding in the dark. No matter what we think, it is always there. And, the farther and longer we dwell in it, the closer it gets.
i want
1. a male spinosaurus
2. a female spinosaurus
I quite new so i don't have much to offer but

I want a pair of spinosaurs
Scales
Maybe some GRADE A+ herbivores
Idk if you can give other people money but if that's possible some money would be a good gift

What i can give in return
Grade A herbivores (Hyracotherium and Stegosaurus )
Grade A herbivore meat
I can give the offspring of my carnivores (Toodon and megaraptor )

A lover not A fighter. I breed my dinos only.You need some dinos i can breed you some for the right price. :)
Hmm... I'd like

1. A megaraptor that's not so generjc looking!
2. Another female rexy c:
3. some exd!~
Tag Artist/Rex Breeder/Soon to be Carno and Bary Breeder!
Darkling the dik dilk, gonna send some things your way ^^
Tag Artist/Rex Breeder/Soon to be Carno and Bary Breeder!
I'm new, so all my Megaraptors look pretty generic xD but I'll send some EXD your way~

In some kind of particular order I'd like:

1. Megaraptors
2. Anything you feel would help a newbie out
3. Spinosaurus
4. Artwork
5. A breeding, possibly
6. EXD
I'll send you some A+ Baro meat (15 uses)

I'd love to have:
1. some scales (preferrably 3 or more)
2. a 6/6 perfects Pyroraptor
3. some Meat & Bonemeal mixture (with a boat load of uses)
and
4. a free breeding with a female 6/6 perfects Deinonychus
Ahm soh durpeh... U already no...
I can send a scale! (sorry I'm pretty new, it's all I've got.) Just message me HOW to send said scale and I'm on it! aha @Redraptor5

I would absolutely love:
1. a male trex!
2. some money?
yo, I'm new here! Very nice to meet you.