Add new Bookmark
Do you need some help? Enter your problem or question below and an Exhibited Guru will get back to you. If you have a serious problem, it might be best to ask a moderator instead by selecting "Mod Box" from the drop down. Remember, this isn't for reporting bugs.

Artwork: Show Off

Post all artwork that you'd like to show off here! Also, a good place to ask for crits and redlines.

DeviantArt Anyone?
i've seen a lot of posts saying that people have deviantart accounts and a lot of links to people's accounts in tag refs, so i figured, why not make one big topic to show off/ tell people about their deviantart account?

mine is here: My own dA.

369 users welcomed // Time is EX+1 hours // Need any sort of help? I may be a Mod, but please dont be afraid, you can message me with any questions you have, and I'll be happy to help! :D
:) i have a DA accont here's the link click me!

i don't draw so good but i think i'm getting better. woah, Daski, your drawings are awesome XD!

"Sticks and stone might break my bone, but words will never hurt me. Whoever said that, never got hit upside the head with a dictionary." ( source unknown). lol, i have always loved that saying XD. You can take the animal out of the wild, but you can never take the wild out of the animal!
Lol, I'm really not much of an artist, but here's the link to my DA account anyway. 22.gifClick here...

Here's mine: rubby444
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z321/skywolfspirit/Finishedf.png"...kan du male med vil alle farverne af vinden?" -Can you paint will all the colors of the wind~Pocahontas
I dooo:

Decoy

I don't upload much art there really though, occationally I do <3
Fastest reached on #4!
XD You know I got one.

http://nyraxerz.deviantart.com/

Sticky!

It's like ten thousands spoons when all you need is a knife. Isn't it ironic?
I love the photographs you have uploaded on your's Herbal. X3 Those dogs are so cute~ (The other ones are good too, I just like the dogs the best XD)

<3 thanks for the sticky, griffel!

369 users welcomed // Time is EX+1 hours // Need any sort of help? I may be a Mod, but please dont be afraid, you can message me with any questions you have, and I'll be happy to help! :D

I'm not on DA much anymore.. xD Havent uploaded anything in forever, since I mainly use Photobucket. :P
11starplayer.deviantart.com
11starplayer's the name(:
-Double Post-
Sorry! Dx
Anyway, Im looking at everybodys DAs and watching them soon! ;D
11starplayer's the name(:
I have one, but it's a fun name. =3

http://sesshomaruswoman.deviantart.com/

The darkness surrounds me like the night. Purple shadows wrap themselves around my figure, taunting me, whispering encouraging words in my ear. "Let us be one." they said, the multiple whispers speaking as one. No power to resist the shadows, I let them fuse into my body, making us become one. My eyes that were closed when we fused opened, my once golden eyes now red as blood glowed in the night. The once pure soul turned dark. No longer am I known as the Light of the Day, I am now known as the Darkness of the Night.
:D spread the word of this topic!

Ooh, nice topic! 8D I'm gonna go take looksies.

My DevArt
Aand now the spinning...thanks for nothing, you useless reptile.
Mine Is:

My DA :D

:D Watch Me! xD Lols.

Formally Joker's Girl.