Because I'm actively playing Exhibited right now (Utahraptors wooooo!), I've gone through and fixed a few things that were ANNOYING.
I. Dinosaurs with backgrounds will no longer appear in the dropdown list when equipping a background.
II. When equipping a background, it will give you a link to the dino's page to click on.
III. Moderators have a couple more things.
IV. The "Level!" text in quick farm has been replaced with a red link that, when clicking, will level up your dino.
V. Quick farm has alternating row colors to make it easier to read.
I have also swapped the Compsognathus images round - Compsognathus have the old baby image as their adult image:
And a brand new baby image, drawn by Kaneon:
Also, we have a brand new roleplaying system! This is for 13+ only and it's a custom built system that will allow you to do the following:
* Create a Roleplay
- Set the Plot
- Set the name
- Set the setting
- Set the history
- Set the rules
- Set the word minimum (it cannot be less than 100 in attempt to encourage lengthier posting)
* Each roleplay will have a "RP Master" (the creator).
* RP Masters will be able to add a second RP Master, who can accept/reject characters, post setting updates, and do everything short of closing the RP down.
* RP Masters will be able to add and remove joinable species. If you don't want new people to RP, you can delete all the joinable species so no more characters can join.
* RP Masters will have their own private notes section that is viewable only by them. Great for coming up with new plots!
* OOC has been seperated into its own popup window so it can function as its own mini board for RPers. This is also good to make sure OOC doesn't get mixed up in posts.
* Characters have to be accepted before they can start RPing. They can only be accepted by RP Masters. (They can be rejected too).
* You'll only be able to start RPing once you have one accepted character in the RP. When you do, the characters you have in this RP will appear in a dropdown list near the "make a post" section, so you can choose who you are posting as.
* RP Masters get a "Post as RP Master" option - this will ignore the word limit and allow RP Masters to post setting updates, such as, "The wind picks up" and "A storm is brewing".
* When posting, you'll be able to format your text live, get a spellchecker and also check how many words you've written, all in the same textbox.
This new system is also a lot easier for moderators to "moderate" as I built in a few functions for that too.
I hope everyone likes it. You can find it where the old RP boards used to be. (All old RPs have been locked and moved to the general boards so the creators can take their information and make new RPs with them.)
Under 13s will keep their own RPing boards so they don't get restricted by the word limit.
And as a final note, I'm expecting bugs with this. The mods have been trying to break them so if you find anything fishy, post a bug report up. :)