Exhibited Press - Comments
Kitty's collection of updates
Ooooof! So, I did quite a bunch of work today. This is what happened.
Fish for sale up at $0 don't appear when searching for fish that are for sale anymore.
Dinos that die get auto removed from trials. Lawl. ;D
And now funstuff:
* Herbivores now split by oldest ones first.
* Dinos for sale in the lab that have a sale price of $30,000 or less will show up at the bottom, instead of just $10,000.
* Next/previous buttons are present in herbivore enclosures.
* Dinosaurs must now be at least age 60 to get the tumor vaccine.
* There's a link back to enclosures after transferring dinos.
* You can now copy/paste into the breeding tester and when you click "test breeding" the dino that you clicked that link from will be automatically filled into one of the input boxes.
* Dinosaurs can now be healed from the 3rd party battle page!
* Dinosaurs that are too hungry/unhealthy won't show up when searching for dinosaurs up for stud.
* You can delete troughs in herbivore enclosures.
* You can now swap eggs between full incubators.
* Upgrades can now train all in a single enclosure.
* Messages should now have a timestamp. Some automated messages might be missing them, though, so please poke me on the boards if you get any (new) messages with he time missing.
All of those *'d additions above were player suggestions, so enjoy! :D